(2012/04) Apr 2012

BabySean, 900ml per day. Wow! That is so good. Its a challenge to feed milk to my boy. Sigh....

I tried his prune puree; still ok, not too sour for me (haha).

Babysean, tats wat happen to my gal when i tried giving her fruits. She vomitted out all her porridge or milk. Mayb can stop n tried giving her again after a wk. i teied giving her apples without steaming, juz very tiny but n she is ok. Wow so lycky ur gal loves milk. Mine dun like n prefer solids.

Any suggestion what to give for bfast? She is on 1x porridge n 1x brown rice w si shen fr yo ren sheng.

Silvery gal, u mean those yogurt fr supermkt? Wat type u gave?

Oh yeah, when is the vaccination? Is it when bb turns one? Din go poly juz GP n was not advised when to go for nxt visit

FACEBOOK APRIL mummies recommended many types/brands.
Greek yogurt by farmer union n puhoi valley (1 tub plain, can add ur own fruits)
Other Brands: stonyfields, muller's (4 to 6 cups per packaging w flavors to choose)

But i only tried greek yogurt. Initially she dun like even till the 3rd day. But i ate with her n she enjoyed it! Haha i never add fruits for her

hi mummies, what do you apply on your babies for mosquito bites? and, is there any "natural" mosquito repellent for the room/house?

hi mummies,
my baby is 8mths old already but he stil refuse porridge. i started givin porridge frm 6 mths onwards but til nw he stil doesnt wan to eat it. i've tried puttin diff kinds of food to cook n oso tried diff puree to flavour it but he doesnt eat at all.. he tk all kinds of cereal n puree but juz refuse porridge.. how..?? anione hav ani solution..?? TIA

bbtwo, her burping of milk happens only recently? is it a lot or juz a bit? my gal sometimes also burp out when she's too full, but juz a little.

aiyo...not fair leh, our april bb not eligible for the increased in cash gift from Baby Bonus.
sad.gif

I email the ministry in charge and ask them to consider extend to all babies born on or after 1st Jan 2012. Heehee.

Bbsean, yeah oni recently. She is down with flu now n juz brought her c gp. No cough mixture for her though she has slight cough. Hope she will b well soon.

Back