(2012/03) Mar 2012

Momoko: Just make sure ur cage is ok so that Kyuuri wont get stuck... or dun lock Kyuuri up loh chances of committing suicide is lower! Cos i think dogs will feel jealous too...

Hahaha... DH, DS and DD... learn something new again... many short form here in forum... see until eyes blur

Went out lunch and suddenly got fainting spell... see stars... recently i keep hving fainting spell.. any mummy has that too? y huh?

momo Mummy: I had similar experience twice, it's a little like fainting feeling, had to steady myself and keep taking big gulp of air for a long long time, cos after a while, my DH (I'm learning new acronyms/abbreviations too
happy.gif
) rushed in, thinking something happened to me cos I was stuck in the room. A friend of mine think I have lack of iron..

Blitx: today i have non stop fainting spell, is scary... think the sun is too hot as well... plus i am super short cant breath fresh air, all i smell is people's armpit and fart.....

Momo_mummy, so far Kyuuri has no tenancy of chewing cages yet *touchwood* he juz like to eat stickers and rubberbands and vomit gross things out. But this time I make very sure no chains on him at all. I guess I pampered Koohii too much so he cannot accept the sudden change, his korkor Mochi took it better though but he's too friendly till lil A is scare of him so he has to stay at my mum's place which is opposite my hse now for good.

Re: Fainting spells
I have them too but mine was due to my low blood pressure which came back to haunt me in this pregnancy.

elletwins,
I pasted a "What to buy" list here think some weeks ago. Carice also added that list in FB for the mummies' reference. You can try looking for it in FB.
happy.gif

momo Mummy: u making me laugh with the armpit and fart.. Can you ask your boss to release you earlier cos you are not well? Better be safe and sit down if you feel faintish

Momo_mummy, these days I always keep perfume in my bag, so if I run into smelly armpits, u see me bury me head into my bag. Esp if I take public transport! LOL

momoko: ya maybe keep Kyuuri away first till u are more settled with no 2...
FB grp think u got to give ur email to Carice (if i am not wrong) then she will add u in FB
happy.gif

Blitx: i got too many unfinish stuff cannot complete leh...

Momo Mummy: can you request to work from home on some days when you feel bad? Get your hubby to pick you after work today

BB: is the "what to buy" list for the hospital stay or general for the baby?

Momo_mummy, thanks, I go search for Clarice to pm. Kyuuri no other place to keep le coz Mochi has occupied my mum's place and Kyuuri always like to bully Mochi coz he fatter than Mochi. N strangely, I can't sleep without smelling his doggy smell. Haha. He usually sleep beside me by my feet. I wonder will this bb end up looking like him. =P

MomoKo: hahaha.... so funny how can baby look like dog? Hahaha... yeah i love smelling my dog's feet got pandan leave smell... hehehe! I gave my dog away liao no pandan leave feet smell anymore
sad.gif

Blitx: I am very xin fu oredy, i only need to work Mon , wed and Fri.. so cannot ask for more... haha

momo_mummy, I tot u only gave one away but still have another one? No more doggie liao ar? Duno leh, they say preggers muz look at nice and beautiful things so tt bb look nice and beautiful. Then I keep looking at Kyuuri ... wonder will oppsss anot. LOL

Momoko: my female Dog Miki pass away due to old age... then my young male snowball is too lonely cos i hv no time for him and he become very upset and FAT so no choice i gave him away loh... so left with no dogs... plus my crazy hubby dun like dogs so got to give up my dog

What happen to all the mummies all like smell feet one... hahaha... i miss my dog paw smell is really strong pandan smell and is super strong and high after u smell... hahaha

JW,

oo u were in that dept before...
starr_nn is working in NUH too, maybe both of u kno each other
happy.gif

wondering why ppl hardly choose NUH
happy.gif

Re: Feel hot
i still always feel cool, is it normal?

Thanks, BB.
By the way experienced moms, pardon my ignorance. why does mothers need disposable panties? And what is a underpad? What is a waistband for?

elletwins, i'm FTM, but i heard from my sis is that with heavy flow after delivery, it is more convenient to wear disposable panties. and also during confinement, no need to wash panties since cant really touch water for long, then how to wash. ask the CL to wash also paiseh..lol

i'm thinking of not buying a cot first ley, buy a playpen, cheaper...

cuz I heard from some friends that their kids refused to sleep in the cot, end up waste $ only...

so i thought buy a play pen first, sleep for couple months, then see how...maybe sleep mattress with bb lol

elletwins,
yes, starr_nn got the part about disposable panties right. For convenience.
happy.gif

I'm not sure what's an underpad though. As for waistband, I think it's to hold the tummy as it gets bigger and heavier during last tri? I didn't use that too.

However for those going for c-sec, it'll be good to get a surgical binder. It helps in relieving the wound pain.

Blitx: dun envy me... i got pay cut by working alternate days leh... so is give and take...

elletwins: i find disposable panty uncomfortable... i will still wear normal panty but just keep changing my "loti" so wont stain the panty loh... if worst really kanna then throw away panty cos cannot touch water plus really paiseh if CL wash for me mah..

star_nn: i've seen the site liaoz... got schedule but no charges.. tried calling but no one pick up.. seeing any mummy here know
happy.gif

Momoko, the HK weather is quite dry. Remember to moisturise yr DD especially the lips & face! My DD eczema acted up & I have to go buy expensive cream to butter her up nw!
sad.gif

For me, my itchy breasts stopped haunting me coz I dun perspire as much but my skin is also damned dry!

It is so quiet here today...anyway, received my orders from Old Navy. The top fits well, but the bottom, which I ordered size 4 was too big for me.
sad.gif
Now waiting for my purchase from ASOS.

I think the underpad is those u buy from pharmacy place on your bed so u won't stain ur bed during first few days of confinement. Hospitals often put that on your bed (where u place your hip)when u in hospital also.

Can get from guardian, comes pre-packed in a few sheets. I used a few for my first delivery.

HL: FA scan is actually a detailed scan huh. heard from my gynae is actually to scan the spinal. i'm in my 20 wks now and the gynae will refer me to do the FA scan when i go for my follow up visit on 9 nov.

During my 15 wks, gynae told me it's a princess. last wk went for follow up, confirmed 100% princess. So funny, i asked how confirm is he.. than he showed me my bb vagina shape. haha

So far, i done DS scan and going for FA scan next.

Carice, muz b my topid privacy settings. Can u pm me ur fb and I add u instead? Thanks!

K@ye, thanks for the advice! Will definitely bring lotsa moisturizer for DD n myself.

Hi mummies,
I'm new here. I still dunno the gender of the baby as we are not able to get a good scan of the baby during last visit to gynae. Going for detailed scan in early nov.

This is my first baby. We have waited very long for this baby. Still not very ready to be a mom though. There are so much to learn. Everyday is a learning process for me. Still quite lost. So need more help and guidance
happy.gif

Still considering whether to opt for natural birth or c-sec. Is anyone considering c-sec?

Also, I experience cramps regularly and have the feeling of stomach stretching (its like the balloon is going to burst) really uncomfortable feeling especially after food and night time. Is this normal?

How to join the fb group?

Welcome, tine. Cngrats! I'm very new here as well. ;)

Hw many wks is ur BB now? Detailed scan izzit refers to as FA scan? My gynae referring mi to FA scan when I go follow up on 9 nov.

I'm juz like u... Feeling stomach uncomfy after my meals... Juz cnt describe tht kind of uncomfiness. I used to get heartburn but glad it's over.

To all mummies out there... I'm in my 20 wks nw n I'm feeling abit worried tht I dnt feel any kicking frm my BB nor any butterflies in the stomach feelings wat u mummies shared. Any1 juz like mi?
sad.gif

Hi tine177 and ET, I'm very new here too, just a few days here and FTM too.

Gynae told me FTM will feel baby movements between 18-20 weeks, though it depends on individual.. Don't worry, I'm sure u'll start feeling it.

hi tine177, Et & Blitx,

Congra! I still opt for natural even though i hv 2 fibroids (1 - left, 1 - right). c-sect take longer time to recover your body and not easy to bfeed your baby compare to natural.

tine177, maybe ur utreus is expanding. as long as your cramp is awhile n go off, it should be fine.

Hi welcome all new MTBs!
happy.gif

ET,
don't worry, I didn't feel anything till much much later for my last pregnancy too. Maybe that time FTM couldn't tell what is what. haha.

GG Lee,
oh!! That's called underpad. :p I used those too, very good, won't worry about staining the bed for the 1st few days.
happy.gif

tine77,
usually gynae will advise natural birth unless some special situations.
I went thru c-sect the last time, thought want to try natural this time but still quite half-hearted as c-sect can choose date and plan things before going to deliver. Natural is like a waiting game, hehe.

Hi Maplemummy, pardon my ignorance, but does having fibroid make it harder for natural? Will my gynae tell me if I have fibroid?

My worry is cervix does not open after opting for natural. Kinda not a big fan of pain
sad.gif

Back