(2012/03) Mar 2012

no idea how come i have it. first time kana this type of problem. it beside the v (leg) there. maybe i will show the cream to dr on monday when i have my appt. but the gp is aware that i am preg. all is external use so should be safe right.

External use also must be careful since it is absorbed into the body and will eventually be in the bloodstream etc...especially since anti fungal creams typically has steroids.
But since the GP knows you are pregnant, he/she must have taken that into consideration and gave you the best-for-the-situation cream.

Hi peainpod, congrats
happy.gif

Carice: I think I also had a fungal infection when I was having #1, no worries, external application wont harm bb. Just make sure, you just apply a thin layer of the cream only.

Snoopy : so it common for preg woman kana fungus ... cause it never happen to me before. i only have enzema problem only (that last time).

<font color="000080">Mrs Carice >> I think it's quite common... because the pH of our skin changed due to the hormones. I hear it's very common to get vaginal fungal infections or yeast imbalance also. </font>

Carice: I think it depends ba, not all preg lady will kena. Maybe being pregnant will cause the skin to be more senstivie, that's why can kena more easily.

Dym: So shiok!!

ic ... so my stupid skin problem is back liao .... sob sob .... hope after this infection ... no more liao ... somemore i always wash

peainpod> welcome to our chat group here!!

A late lazy morning ladies... many colleagues not here today including my boss... yeah... though a working day but a no boss day today for me... its friday....

Hi everyone, been a silent reader and would like to finally join in.
happy.gif

I'm currently 11 weeks along, edd is Mar 22 next year. This is my #1 - we conceived naturally after a year of 7 IUIs and 1 failed IVF. So we're very happy and very cautious!

juniorme: lucky u, i had meeting yesterday and today... sianz so tired, KO every night
mrs carice: try to use soap alternative

Carice: hopefully, but cant tell cos hard to prevent lor

juniorme: hihi, i think due to cc being closed today, that's why many on leave to take care of their kids.

welcome star_baby, congrats and take care!
happy.gif

Oh 1 more suggestion to look for pants.
I ever went to UNIQLO, bought a skinny jeans, they have pants type too, with elastic waist, no zip and I wear it throughout my pregnancy.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
Been learning loads from the seasoned mummies here.

RIght now I am hoping that the nausea and exhaustion will go away once I hit the second tri. :p

star_baby: it should be. i'm actually in 11 weeks now and energy is much better then before even my church frens commented about it. i can even do packing for my house moving after work.

Thanks for the welcome
happy.gif
Carice, i have itchy patches on my knee joint. Had this problem before i got pregnant but after i bear with the itch and not scratch it for weeks, it healed by itself. Now it's back!!! Arghh

star_baby - usually will go off after 2nd trim but still some still have like me ... 14wks still same lol

michelle - Carice have do up a facebook group for us , u msg her ur email and she will add u in =)

Thank u guys for yr wishes. Jo: ya. Luckily doc can giv me hospitalization leave
happy.gif
58 days stay left
happy.gif
can't take anymore unpaid leave; my pregnancy costs me like a bomb. Yesterday doc visit cost $300+ . I just read this morning, even constipation can happen bleeding. As for me, it happened after my bowel movement. May b that's the reason. Doc couldn't explain anything and I paid $100 for his consultation fees
sad.gif

Mrs Carice, I've sent you an email last week but did not receive any notifications for FB. Can trouble you to add me again?

For second-time moms, is it neccessary to get Maternity/Nursing bras? Will normal wired bras really affect milk supply? Do you need to buy new bras as the pregnancy progress?

Thanks thanks!

Jasmine - i oni get normal bras without wire for comfortable wearing .. for milk supply , dont really know since i didnt breastfeed all along .. maybe see other bf-ing mummies reply =)

Daisy, u mean u get gynae's package already? So early ah? My gynae package only start from 20 weeks...is that normal?

Hi Jasmine

Till now i still bf, is depand how u feel de....
it wont affect the milk supply but it might feel abit uncomfortable....

I wearing wire bra now but when i give birth i wear bf bra de.... till #1 reach 6month then i wear wire bra back...... is depand u ok to wear wire or not.... maybe suddenly u feel uncomfortable then u need to have 1 or 2 pcs bf bra to stand by.....

and dont buy too early.....

O&amp;G parnters at gleneagles. My gynae is prof Ng. He's out of town. Then I see dr jothi kumar from the same clinic. They charge walk in cost. The package starts only at week22. How abt yrs? Which gynae r u seeing? Start package aldy?

starr_nn - my gynae start fm wk 12 and i took it cos more worth it lo , since unlimited visits and if normal sickness can also go see him so kinda worth lol ..

oh.....

i not yet start package n see gynea yet....
now thinking go near by de or far de....

near by de will be same with orange...(Bukit Gombak Wong MT)

if far de.... will be same with some mummy here (sun plaza lawrence Ang)

mine now is 10 weeks.... so still got 2week to go ba....

Jasmine : i cant add you due to ur setting. i did prompt you msg to add me. but you never respond lei.

Michelle :when did you send me ? can you pm or resend to me again. thanks

peainpod : better see ur dr for cream to apply. i also controlling myself for not scratch. i even cut my finger nails.

mabel : eat more fruits. it helps.

Jia : i am ok just abit itchy on and off ... no dare not wash cause dont wanna to wet the rash ... must keep it dry ...

i check the email. haven receive yet ...weird ... i shall go home check later.

[email protected]

star: it's normal that package starts at 20 weeks.
mabel: try to take prunes or kiwi, forcing can cause bleeding, but Dr won't confirm anything one. they only tell u to rest
happy.gif

$300 is normal w medication and consultation. the medical bills are nth compared with wat u will be spending on BB from birth
happy.gif

Mabel-> yes, constipation can cause bleeding. I had that once during my first pregnancy on a sun. Was so scared called TMC emerg line to get doc to come back. Ended up spending $200+ for nothing. So take more fibre to prevent constipation ya. Me trying to eat more fruits as I find it more and more difficult to do big business nowadays.

My package starts at 9 weeks leh. Signed up for it during my last visit and din have to pay. So different gynaes have different practices.

I guess seeing doctors always expensive, not only paying for their professional consults, also for their nicely done up facilities and clinics lol

Mei &amp; Jo: this is my first pregnancy. I think I am learning in these three months. What happen if I eat something. Always need to take note. I feel like short of breath sometimes. I need go to playground at downstairs to breath. Hav u guys hav those kind of symptoms ?
happy.gif
doc won't tell anything. They always play safe. I don't know the sex of my bb yet though 13 weeks 4 days of my pregnancy. Sometimes I want to talk my little fetus, don't know how to address
happy.gif

Welcome new mummies
happy.gif

After I read the thread I also feel like taking leave / MC but v busy at work so it's impossible!

Y'day went for checkup &amp; saw my little beanie. Even though I lost weight bb is growing well. Phew! For my #1, my ms disappeared when I was 12wk 1 dy which is today for me! But I still feel abit bloated &amp; sometimes puky (not sure if I'm hungry so became puky). But I do find the funny taste in the mouth gone so I hope my ms will slowly wane off. As usual I'm so forgetful during checkup that I forgot to ask my gynae on the gender &amp; whether can exercise or not! But from the scan the placenta looks normal ie not low &amp; he didn't mention (like when I had #1) so I assume I can exercise ;p Will be doing my OSCAR next Thurs &amp; results will be known on Sat. The good news is I can stop all the hormone jabs &amp; pills. Yeah!

mabel: this is my first too! just that b4 that i read a lot hahaa but it's so different when experiencing myself, words can't describe the anxiety (even when i already knew!) hahaaa
myself i had not poo for a few days already, hope need not wait too long
out of breathe is cos the body now has 50% more blood, it should get better once your heart is used to it in Tri2
happy.gif

i give the little fellow a unisex nickname HAHAA!

Mrs Carice, so sorry, I forgot about my settings. I have adjusted already, please try again at your convenience. Thanks! And hope your skin will get better soon. You can maybe try the snake brand powder from chinese medicinal hall? It's quite cooling on rashes and ease the itch.

Michelle &amp; Daisy, thanks for the advice.

My gynae has yet to advise me on package too. Will be seeing her tomorrow for OSCAR &amp; blood test results.. Fingers crossed!

Hi ladies. Any of u have experienced or heard of missing nasal bOne durig oscar scan?? Does this pose as high risk if sonographer cannot find e nasal bone?

Back