(2012/03) Mar 2012

Maplemummy,
my tummy is showing too, looks like 4/5 mths preggie now.

LuthAdel,
crossing fingers and toes for your bb too.
happy.gif

Good Morning Mummies,

I went for my Oscar + Blood test yesterday at TMC, paid $393.85 together with detail scan at 20wks after SBI discount. Those who intend to deliver in TMC can consider to sign up FBI/SBI the goodie bag + discount already cover the menbership fees.

Gyane unable to fix appointment as all fully booked. Went there as walk in customer at 9.30am only did my scan at 1.30pm.

Waiting time is terrible but the good new is I get to see my BB. BB very cooperative was in good position and the sonographer can capture all the measurement after that BB did some stunts for us to see. Sonographer say BB low risk and very healthy.

Btw only need to draw 1 tube of blood for test.

Good luck to those mummies going for Oscar.

Dont know why today i have the urge to pray to toilet god ... however i never puke at all ... just the feeling there ... arghhh ....

LuthAdel & maplemommy, thanks for yr support. Still having very little amount discharge. I have started bed rest since last saturday. Tomorrow my medical leave will b finished. Thinking of extending two more days consecutively
happy.gif
next week has two more day off. Thanks to hari raja
happy.gif

mabel : rest well and good u think positive .....think u better extend ur mc so you can have more rest ... if you decide not to ... remember dont walk too much at work ok ..

Adel-> stay positive ya! I think your baby is a fighter so must fight along with your baby. Heartbeat is still strong which i think is most important. Update us after your appt ya. Really hope to hear good news!

Phylee-> I went for my checkup last sat (9 weeks) and the cyst seems to have gotten smaller a bit. Reduced from 52mm*42mm to 45mm*42mm. Hope it'll continue to shrink and disappear by 12 weeks. Did your gynae say what to do if the cyst never shrink? Mine told me she'll remove it for me if it doesn't disappear.

Mrs. Carice, thank u
happy.gif
. I just update my profile in the spreadsheet of this 2012 march momtobe. I am now actively participating in this forum. thank u guys. With u guys along I am not alone
happy.gif

I am now really in love with my little fetus 60mm.
Proud to be first time mom.

Maplemummy-> I think it's normal to feel sleepy. There are times at work when I just feel like sleeping and keep on yawning non-stop. Keep on praying that no one will walk into the room and see me in that state. Hehe. I've just stopped working so dun have to worry about that anymore. But still don't have the luxury of sleeping when tired cos must look after my son.

My tummy looks like its 4+ months pregnant as well, even though I'm only 9 weeks now. Can't fit into my pants anymore so went last weekend to buy some maternity pants.

turquoise,
good to hear that your tests turned out well.
happy.gif
How many weeks are you now? Think you are the 1st from this thread to do Oscar.

Mei,
I went to get some maternity tops and dress over the weekends too. Spring has got some nice 20/50% off items. Anyone looking to get maternity wear can go take a look.

Mrs Carice,
I'm ok with fb though I can't log in at work, hehe.

<font color="000080">anewmummy >> If you're feeling something wrong, make appointment with gynae. If nothing wrong, at least will give you peace of mind - stress and worry not good for baby!

Mrs Carice >> Sounds good! Put a face to the nick...
Strangely enough, my m/s peak has finally arrived. For the first time, I'm actually puking the whole day. And I'm already 10weeks! Wah lao, does that mean it will stay until 14-15week...?

BB >> Thanks for the heads up! I think I really need to start looking for maternity pants liao... my jeans even unbuttoned and unzipped are starting to feel tight too!
sad.gif

mabel cherry >> Don't worry too much, stick to the bedrest, it's good for you! My spotting hasn't come to find me for 1 week le... heh. Sometimes when the placenta is "rooting", it will hit the blood vessel and cause spotting also.</font>

Thanks BB. Will go take a look this weekend.  I thought Spring Maternity has an outlet at century square, but turned out they've moved out. No choice so went kiddy palace and bought 2 pants to wear for now. Otherwise, will faint wearing my existing clothes. Hehe

if you dont mind, care to pm me your email address. at least i try to add someone in then easy.

tethysea : dont tell me you get it during your 2nd tri for ms ?

nowadays i scare of fish only other than that still ok . the fish must be fresh or else i will have problem

Hi all,

Joining the thread for the first time after reading for so long. I m expecting my #3 tho i m still latching my 27mth old daughter. Had my oscar last friday n everything is normal.

Finally hit my 12th week..n best thing, my own mum did not even realise it until my relatives asked her during a gathering on sat..She kept thinking that i put on weight at my tummy area.

Its normal for 2nd/3rd time mummy to show their tummy quickly..Mine also.

Enjoy the motherhood journey.

Carice,
I pm-ed you.

Mei,
you are staying in the East? I went to the one at Nex. They have outlets at Vivo, Suntec and Causeway Point too.

Now that I am 13wks +, seems like appetite getting better. Had bak kut teh, pig trotters, 1.25 bowls of rice (pinched add'l rice from hubby)..and feeling v satisfied!!

mrs carice~ i think it's a good idea.. but don't think i'll join yet.. coz i haven't declare.. hee..

ytd went for my gynae checkup.. i have a shock when doc told me i need to do blood test.. i didn't prepare myself.. a bit scare.. lucky only 1 tube..

able to see bb ytd.. bb is growing well.. my edd is 16 mar based on the bb's size.. which is 5 days earlier than the one calculated based on my last period.. going for my oscar scan in 2 weeks time.. =)

BB : i never receive. weird and how to check private msg ? dont mind email to [email protected] with ur email address. sorry.

Mar : no worry because i am going to create as secret group and only added members able to see our discussion etc.

I was happy to early as I puked my dinner y'day! MS is still here &amp; this morning still feel puky.

GG Lee:> I envy you. I eat like a bird nowadays... all food taste the same to me i.e. no taste.

Mrs Carice:> Waiting for your FB group
happy.gif

hi ladies, it has been a while since i came into the forum... was on a week's holiday in the maldives...
happy.gif
really beautiful place!

visited my gynae the moment i came back, 2nd visit at week 8... baby is growing well at 14mm... hubby said must b due to the relaxed lifestyle we had for a week...

i'm still having MS too... but it's better on working days, mayb cos there's something to keep me bz so it keeps my mind off MS... will be doing OSCAR test on my next visit which will b week 11... jia you everyone!

mei, my cyst actually reduced alittle from 72mm to 68mm at week 8 so I thought it will continue to shrink. Then who knows it suddenly grew to almost 10cm at week 9! Im quite worried actually. My current gynae said that it will usually go away but asked me to be careful, don't poke the area where the cyst is. He said if it doesnt, I will have to go for op to remove it. I will see the gynae again this Fri.

I hope urs will continue to shrink. I was praying last night for the cyst to shrink but fell asleep halfway through the prayers :p

Dovey,

just to share with u rgding oscar.
i was informed by nurse that we can do the oscar at week 11, but when i went to do oscar yesterday which was 11wk 2 days, dr told me that minimal must be 11wk 3days. so u better check with ur dr again.

Thethysea, thanks ! The doc also told me it might be coz of the placenta position which is a bit low. He said it will move up while my baby become bigger. Everything's new to her. Just learn and surf net. One of my gp doc told me don't read too much
happy.gif

Those who have send me, pls remember to add me in fb request as friends 1st then i will create the group. my name start with A. thanks

mrs carice, i'm ok w secret FB... bcoz dun wanna declare yet too
happy.gif
work... hmm i think only when i'm bigger maybe they let me take it easy a bit... now i look totally normal (but i hide my tummy w my uniform, fr now)... my hubby didnt understand "praying to toilet god" hahhahahaa

ladies... frm wad i know, oscar test is juz an ultrasound is it? down syndrom using blood test... then confirm w ultrasound de

phylee, hope it'd go away and no need ops ya

honhueimin, welcome!!

GG, i miss my hearty appetite too >.< so envious of you yo

Maple &amp; Mei: i also wanna zzzzz dun even wanna get out of bed @@ so exhausted arrr

Tethysea : cause carice is not my real name ... i just add you ladies in my fb before i can create the group. i will go back home and create once you add me in the fb.

anewmummy: i feel very uncomfy on my tummy leh... but it's mostly gas and bloating hahaha.. my hubby cannot stand my burbing liao... i also feel very suffering yo

Hi Ladies,
I just saw Dr Biswas and guess what, I'll be the next one to drop out of the thread. My bb's has gone to the lord and there is no more hb.

I wish all mummies here smooth and safe journey for your pregnancy and jia you, you are all nearing 2nd trimester
happy.gif

Thanks for all the wonderful friendship shared
happy.gif

Hi Ladies, I need mums to be for a short 15 mins survey in our office at Beach Centre, near Raffles Hotel by this week. You must not reject or be user of Abbott milk formula, e.g. Similac or Gain IQ for your newborn. Token : $30 NTUC voucher. Interested, kindly sms me your Name, Age and weeks of pregnancy, preference date and time to 97640028. Thanks. Sally

Ladies,
I think someone sorted the hospital column in the spreadsheet accidentally. Can you gals go in "re-update"?

hi ladies, have been so busy at work that i didnt have time to come in till now.

Adel: sorry to hear the bad news, do take care and have a mini confinement.

MrsCarice: i can't seem to find the fb group. can you add me. i have emailed you.

Oh Adel >.< so sorry to hear... take care ok?
Then now how... will you "deliver" the baby thru induce medication???

BB-> yes, I stay in Tampines. Will probably go Nex as well as nearer to home.

Phylee-> you mean it could grow bigger again? So scary. let's hope our cyst disappear by 3 month.

Wenwen,
yup, some still correct but some wrong le.

Mei,
oh I see. I also prefer not to go town areas. hehe.

Back