(2012/03) Mar 2012

michw, have a chat with ur colleagues. apparently combi is light weight, good for public transport, but not as stable and not shopping friendly. My colleagues recommend me maclaren. that is for stroller. car seat, they dont seemed to pay much attention it. no consensus brand. cot, some dont even buy...
suetyeo, here it is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AldImEaT5U1RdFlhYk1jWHlsZmwwUlVHVXprVzNLTVE&hl=en_US#gid=0
not sure if i want to go baby fair though, crowded and the people will not pay as much attention when u try to ask more and now dont really like crowds, but will check out baby hypermart and baby kingdom.

Hi Elletwins, how do i input and send back into this forum, I try to save in my desktop and resend but the file seems too big
sad.gif
hope you can help me update my details into the list
happy.gif

thanks, Michele

Went to take a look at the list, realise my name appear twice.... once at Mich and another as Michele Wong, sorry I am very blur sotong, if I confused anyone, I apologise
sad.gif

I don't know how my name was added as I can't post the attachement into this forum ...hehehe

Michele

Carice,
maybe you can check with your gynae and see what's his/her advice?

Michele,
you mean the google spreadsheet? You just have to input your details and there's a "save" button on top right corner. Click that and will auto save in the spreadsheet.

suetyeo - good? i think its becos im too lazy to wake up. i do wake up everyday at ard 4+5am but not for toilet break. toss n turn den when i finally fall aslp, its time to wake up for work. haha..! when i had #1, i oso didnt wake up freq for breaks.. i dun drink too much water b4 slp and i always empty my bladder b4 sleep..

Hi BB, yeah i think i did that and I didn't know I 'save' my update .... YEAH! I'm so boed at home as I am order to bedrest for this week and can't go out at all! All I can do it watch TV and chat with all of you.

Michelle2202 - I hope all's well with your vomiting, you poor gal!

Michele

Betsy : ic ...

BB : Dr let me have the choice lor ... i ask for recommendation but he did not answer me by saying it up to me ... for those who kasu one will go do the test ...

Michelle wong : i have add you in fb

carice, i ks thats y i did the blood test tgr with the screening. It's more accurate with the blood test.

michw, i won't really consider combi a value for money brand...it's not really that cheap...n too light. U can't hang anything on the stroller. It will topple easily.

mommies who just join the group, sometimes ago i've shared a few websites that carries various baby products. You may want to take a look and compare before going down to the baby fair.

Oic, Betsy, I didn't know as I find most of the babies on Combi at Jurong Point, so I thought that is a popular brand and I find the price still ok, maybe I should start to look around as it's very difficult to bring a stroller if we can hang things on the stroller
sad.gif

Michele

michw : like that you put the whole know my name liao lor .... hahahaaa ...

bb : no idea because i did not ask much when i am still consider .... will only call clinic to check when i decide to go ahead

If ur driving or don't need to take feeder bus to nearby mrt stn, consider getting one that's heavy enough.

At first i wanted to get one that's with reversible handle but seems like those with reversible handles are not as stable.

Now more or less i've decided on which pram to get coz i need one that my elder girl can also sit in case she needs to sleep.

Maclaren strollers can only hold up to max of 15kg...regardless of the models.

also, consider getting strollers with 5 point harness instead of 3 point harness

* sorry, im getting abit long winded when it comes to getting stroller

oops, sorry Carice as I was not sure who is who ..... I am very very sorry, Carice if I hurt you in anyway ....
sad.gif

<font color="000080">Mrs Carice >> 1:534 means out of 534 chance you have 1 chance is DS bb (0.00187%). My results mean 1 in 196 chance (0.0051%). Somebody put it this way... if your boss told you that of the whole company 534 people, only 1 person will get a raise - would you feel that you are the lucky one? Heh. Bad things we always assume we will suay suay kena, good things we tend to believe that we won't be the lucky one. Don't worry lar... your results is not bad. </font>

Elletwins, I had to bedrest as I have been coughing badly and went for check out on Sat, placenta is a bit low and I have spotting too. So gynea is asking me to rest more so that spotting will stop... I hope for the best for things to be better for me
happy.gif

Michele

I'm trying to nap but someone is drilling in their hse.. nice weather yet can't enjoy my nap. Nw feeling hungry.. Mind is full of kfc now.. Keke

Mummies, which position u all slp ah? I' ve been sliping side way on my left recently. Does it affected bb if we slp side either left or right ?

michw : it ok ... i just kidding with you ....

tethysea, thanks really appreciate it ... me and hb still thinking ... like u dont do ... ur mind go wild ... if u do .... u worry this .... i did mention to him what u ladies have advise me ... so he say let him think abt it .... by the way what is your nt measurement ?

Dym: Isit? Actually I sleep on my left becoz I Tot read somewhere left is good thus my hub on my right I dun wan face him snoring at me. So I started to slp on my left and bought a bolster to hold it like koala bear n slp. Smtimes I like to whole body face dwn the bed but mich22 said no good so I tried my best dun slp Tat way. Ok I go read the link u sent.

sarah - i slp on my left oso cos i dun wan my girl to kick my tummy at night.. LOL.. Daisy slp on tummy.. and she asked her gynae oso.. think should be ok de..

Dym: izzit? i'm sleeping on my left still know preg, cos sleeping on right gives me numbness on my left arm &amp; on back cramp on tummy. still don't know gender cos scan can't tell. but gf insisted that by now can't see should be girl.

Dym: oh tummy ok? Coz I'm worry Smtimes I sound fast asleep then I go bk to tummy position again Tats y I remind my hub ever see me slp on my tummy wake me up.

Today my hub again asked me Wat if we can't keep our baby if result is bad. Wat will happen to me? Tis is the 3rd time he asked me again. Sigh

i can neither sleep on left nor right. i can can sleep facing up or facing down. gynae say it's alright, won't affect bb.

elle, i'm looking at the peg perego pliko p3 coz there's a stepboard behind for elder child...instead of getting another buggy board(weights 2-3kg) to attach to stroller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOcbEvDmJWA

Elletwins, do you know how much the stroller costs? I am also looking for car seat and cot, maybe I am looking for 2nd hand as car seat and cot cannot be used for too long so no point in getting new ones
happy.gif
wanna save more $$ for baby's future. Anyone have comments on breastpump, heard Medela brand is good, but so many models dunno which one to buy.... confused
sad.gif

Michele

<font color="000080">Sarah >> Good to sleep on the left! Increases blood circulation to bb. When your hubby asks, he's asking what will happen to him? What will happen to you? What will happen to bb?

Betsy >> In 3rd tri if you sleep on your back it's very bad for your back... a lot of weight and pressure. Now not so bad lar... but in yoga we are taught not to lie on belly after you start to show.

Mrs Carice >> My NT measurement was 2.8mm, which is already not very good, but my HCG in blood test was way off the mark - supposed to be less than 2.5MoM, mine was 2.89MoM!</font>

Back