(2012/03) Mar 2012

jac & elletwins: Yes I also have frequent headaches. Asked my gynae but no solution. He can still joke & ask me whether is it bcoz I overworked. I try to tahan & agree with Daisy that sleeping is the best medicine. But working v hard to sleep so have to tahan. So far I've taken 1 pandadol for the headaches... that day cannot tahan oredi as it's been throbbing the whole day!

Dym,
haha! Ya, I think I'll go there to get my maid since the previous agency I went to at AMK closed down already.

Zelda, Jac,
I had frequent headaches and took panadols a few times already. Can't help cos can't even get to sleep with the throbbing pain.

Talking about maids, who is going to take care of your new borns? I am depending solely on maid. Sighz...now looking into hiring a maid...headache...

Mchelle22, I know you have added me to ur FB.. how about the FB secret group? Can link me to the group? Thanks ya!
happy.gif

i will b solely taking care of my bb since im not working..but my parants staying few blks away frm me so any cases i need to go out..i can leave my bb to their maid...she promise to take care of my bb if im gg out coz she aso nutin to do at my mum's place..might as well make use of her..keke and do housewrk for me when my tummy getting bigger bigger..

elletwins - i will be looking after baby myself , the rest of my family will help out along e way , my mom , hubby , my 2 elder boys and my younger brother .. lol

elletwins,
I'll be getting a maid for my newborn too.
When are you intending to get one? We were just discussing about maids last week, hehe.

Oh I just saw it's already 3 boys vs 3 gals in the list. :D

Wa, a few know the gender liao, i still got to wait till end Oct during the detailed scan lol..

talk abt giddiness, why do we feel giddy? Anemia?
my blood test results did show that my red blood cells count is a little lower than normal..
last sat i was taking the laundry out to hang, hang halfway feel giddy, quickly sit down and ask my hb to bring me a sweet cold drink!

Do u mummies have such problem:
after i pee finish I feel pulling pain on my upper tummy if i didnt go toilet pee pee when high tide...

Momo mummy: I've fren req u in my
FB.
happy.gif

Chomp Chomp: I went for maternity tour in TMC and Mt A in early Sept.  Both give free milk sachets. TMC gave free wet tissues and Mt A gave an overdue Mothers and Baby Mag. My hubby and I chose TMC in the end!
happy.gif
Btw, I can't seem to locate u in FB. Can add me at [email protected]

Michelle2202: I've fren request you on Facebook!
happy.gif

PS: GP told me that we can take normal panadol but not panadol extra.

Starr: i always have sudden dizziness too... will hv cold sweat then must sit down eat sweets then feel better... gynae says is due to low blood...

i think gynae also mentioned before our body has produced more blood, compared to before preggy, so the amount of RBC and iron or whatever needed is alot more than usual, hence its not abnormal that we have low blood count etc

mary: ya, blood pressure was normal for mi also. juz a ????? in my mind.

dym: eating sweet will help. tis few nite hv been talking to baby say fri gg to c gynae u be gd open ur leg okok... somehow felt so funny.

my colleague just told me her friend who recently gave birth to twins, engaged this confinement lady..charged her a little more than $3000 i think.

Things went well the first week or so, then she started to feel that the CL is behaving like as if she is the owner of the house, and order them to do things..
Her mum came from Msia to help her out, and sleeps in the same room as the CL and the newborn twins. Mum sleeps on bed, CL sleeps on mattress. The CL told her mum to sleep on the mattress because SHE wants to sleep on the bed! I was like OMG, whats up with her???
And the CL asked the husband to go and buy her 2 automatic "yao lan" now ... so that she can have an easier time???

Scary man, if me, i ask her to balak kampong le

jac - mayb u haven feel his/her movement thats y u feel funny talking to ur bump.. i got 2 more weeks to my appt.. Zzz..

Re: To see gender during scan

I read somewhere or in another month's thread to drink apple juice before scans, bbs will be more active so can be able to see gender. :D

dym: okok, by which week is the best to noe the gender of course leg is open too?

BB: apple juice help... den wat abt apple. haha

I went to Gynae last week for a last minute appointment cos there was abit of spotting. But turns out everything is ok just that maybe walked abit too much. Since appointment was in the afternoon, from morning I woke up and told BB to open legs big big to let us see. And he really open legs big big to see the something extra! ^^

marysiew - erm.. i forgotten whats the moving feeling when i had #1.. i do feel movement in the day but not sure whether if its baby moving.. im in 14weeks..

Back