(2011/11) Nov 2011

I have also been recommended to go spring maternity to buy nursing stuff coz much cheaper than mothercare. Nex got branch [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Nursing Bra

Thanks for all the recommendations.I realise most of the nursing bra doesnt comes with padding.I do hope there is padding as i felt more secure that wont be able to see the shape of my nipples and also breasts will look more firm.

Fynn-Do share with me your new nursing bra.Thanks..

Cynn-I realised i very bad temper recently,mood swing.Maybe because of the heaviness we experiencing and i am always feeling very hot,i sweat alot.At home i also sweat,i took many showers everyday,so frustrated.Whenever im feeling hot,my body seems itchy and i will scratch.Like now i am scratching my face.Body too heaty.Should drink more barley to cool down our temperature.Anyway i had started drinking coconut at week 33.My gynae said its absoutely fine to drink now and its actually good.

Am home

today is a long long day for me cos reach hm ard 1am.. very tire for a preggy as been sitting down for a meeting for 5 hrs.. bb been turning and turning in meeting.. keeps me awake from e meeting..

buffet

am guilty of sashimi also but diff to resist ahhh

Swollen feet

littlebb, i have swollen feet too esp my left leg. steal some time to go for foot massage, does help to relieve some pain but soon e pain does come bk. hb wld be away for 3 wks and i really scare of e cramp in e nite.

Gleneagles

does any mummy happen to pop at glene? my edd suppose in 1st wk dec but i kw going for csection and been anticpating for lastest 3rd wk of nov to pop

Cyn,

DHA is the cod fish pills that helps in building bb's brainy. It is up to individual gynae to recommend. Cos my gf under Paul, say he feel that normal consumption of fish daily is enuff and it is more natural than prescribed formula.

I have a sleepless night again with the bb's kicking and also becos of some emo from my hb. haiz. I guess hormonal is not only for pregy also for dad-to-be. Anyway, since he is willing to talk it out, I feel better and more understanding as He is too stress out from his work.

I also sweat alot even sometimes can't stand a slight BO from myself. Even need to shower during the half day at my FIL's place on weekend.

Does any moms have darker pigmentation at armpits and vaginal area? I do have. I wonder will it lighten after giving birth.

Hi Jean

I realized that my armpit darkened! Didn't know it's coz of pregnancy. It's si embarrassing and unsightly.. Yucks..

Dear ladies

I keep having this feeling that I will deliver earlier. Even gynae said so. Is there any problem if I deliver early? Ask early as week 34? It's considered pre-matured baby right?

I'm worried...

Lately, find myself very weak.. Can't walk much anymore. Leg really feelts extremely pain..

Hi Rebeana,

I read that Week 34 is considered "Pre-term", which is better than "Pre-mature" [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

SHJEAN,that service provider no longer does it. now i oso headache...

BB with less weight, try eating durian n red meat. it helps alot n dun eat these if ur BB is heavy enuf.

Jean,

Haha I thought DHA was some delivery procedure =P Actually he did prescribed fish oil capsules for me cos I told him I hated the smell of fish since I got pregnant.

Yes I noticed I have darker pigmentation on armpits as well! Should be cos of pregnancy ah, so ugly. But dun care still wear sleeveless, too hot!

Rebeana> u can ask ur gyn to give some med to delay the pre term labour as my buddy have the same pro but her gyn give med to delay the labour until 37 week..

Dun walk too much if u have chance of pre term labour..

Yehyeh! For those whose babies are underweight, eat durian!! That time I ate durian after seeing gynae.. Then 3 weeks later I went to see gynae again, my baby gained 800g! Hahaha! Now I stopped eating liao.. Scared my baby too big.. haha!

Ah... I didn't take note if my armpit becomes darken or not.. But I am sure it become more smelly!! Cuz sweat a lot!!!

I also took DHA.. Let the baby becomes smarter.. haha!

So angry.. My hubby dun let me buy the dessert promotion from Groupon now.. =( I want to eat.. He say dun eat.. Argh!! Everything also dun let me eat.. Cannot eat my favourite chicken chop.. Cannot eat too spicy.. Cannot drink cold water.. Cannot eat this, cannot drink that.. Soon I will only be left with porridge as my choice liao.. -.-"

Today I got a miss call from my gynae. I called back but think they already closed. A bit worried and I think it's because of the swab test for vagina. Aiyo ... Think most probably I need to do the treatment. Sigh.. Since I had the experience about the oscar test, I am very scared to receive phone call from gynae. Btw, I will deliver my bb in parkway east.

These days I got a bit gum Bleeding and I can feel my left face is very heath until my ear also a bit painful. Omg, not sure if I should go n see doctor or not.

Hai...

My HB going clubbing with friend.. Left me n my gal at Hm nw.. Lucky, I still have my 3yrs old gal accompany me..

Hopefully, this will be his last clubbing as our #2 is coming out soon..

Hi,

My armpit also darken, but not sure is it due to IPL I did last time. What I mean is, mine is very dark! So ugly! And now smelly due to a lot of sweat.

Eat durian is true to make bb big! Cos my gynae warn me on my first visit. Underweight bb, go for it! But dun overeat at night, hard to digest, even cause heartburn if overeat.

Dessert groupon, my hb also dun let me buy. But I trade in with him asking him to buy me bird nest. Hahaha. He still ok with moderate spicy food, but not sweet stuff!!

SHJEAN, better see Doc regard gum bleeding and even minor illness. Dun be liked me, I didn't see my gynae immediately regard my degenue fever when I'm at week 20, only see GP for the initial fever, didn't take test from GP, dragged till gynae next appt got rashes and swollen arms and feet.... Gynae asked me go a&e... Lucky is on recovery stage, dun have to be admitted... Makes my hb and whole family so worried. Better dun play play even on small issue.

Clubbing - my hb used to go before my preg. Now he quite auto to come home before 12mn even go drinking with his friends. I told him I'm a SAHM will be very boring, if no one with me, I will want to go shopping!! Maybe he dun want his pocket to burn big hole, so guai guai come home lor. Heehee

Hi all mummies,

Kodomo wet wipes having offer at WATSONS at PS ground level. Buy 10 free 1 pkt. Each at $2. My SIL say is thicker than pigeon or tollyjoy. Each pkT is 70 pcs. I got myself 11 pkt.

Mammypoko diaper left size M(66+6) & XL(50) now at 2 pkt for $40. Quite worth buying! Grab some for my nephews.

Not sure other WATSONS has that offer or not, only saw at PS just now.

Hi Jean ,

Thanks for your advice! Ya I got appointment with gynae next week. Hope nothing serious. It is almost coming to the end of pregnancy . Hope everyone here will enjoy the last term n have a smooth delivery.

Armpit

Talking about this . Mine becomes darker about two weeks ago. My friends told me it's due to pregnancy n it will be back to normal after delivery.

My hb n I long time did not go clubbing n think we feel too tired to go now. Hehe. But my hb is in army reservist now. Luckily will be back next week.

Breastfeeding / Malay massage

I forgot if I asked about this before or not. Hehe. How to deal with breastfeeding if we will do Malay massage ? Will the oil affect the milk? N can we still latch on bb?

Armpit-My armpit also darken,have those black lines.Think its normal during pregnancy as many mummies had got it.

Durian

Durian season are over,miss durian..i Want eat durian to mk bb big as mine is quite small but dun over eat,its very heaty.

Clubbing

Was not very happy when my hubby went clubbing leaving me at home.Even more angry when he came back high or drunk!

Shjean-Understand that its very worried receiving calls from gynae.I experience that too during my oscar test.Hope time flies faster to monday & you can get back to your gynae.Stay positive.

Jean chua-thanks for the info about watsons sales.Greatly appeciated.

DHA

My gynae prescribe DHA once i enter 2nd tri.Till now im still taking,its very impt as we dont take fish everyday.

Went swimming this afternoon,after that went to eat crabs.Evening went vivo city shopping.Now so tired,really cannt walk for too long recently.hope mummies have a great weekend.

Hi Jojo

Same here. Hubb went BBQ while I'm at my parent's place. Actually I give him all the freedom he wants now but I told him after next week(1 mth pior my due date), please leave all the time for me. And I hope at least till bb is a few months old, than he can start going out with his friends..

Although he don't quite accept the "no going out till baby is few mths old", tnk he quietly agreed.. Keeping my fingers cross.

Hope I'm not too much as I tnk I really need this support when baby is out.

Hi, Anyone interested to buy premium diaper imported from Japan, Brand name Moony. price S$30.90 (promotion), usual S$34.00 per pack. Details as below:

DESCRIPTION1 Weight PCS/PACK

Moony diaper Size Newborn ~ 5kgs 90

Moony diaper Size S 4-8kgs 81

Moony diaper Size M 6-12kgs 64

Moony diaper Size L 9-14kgs 54

Moony Hai-Hai Pants Size M 7-10 kgs 56

Moony pants Size L (Boys) 9-14 kgs 42

Moony pants Size L (Girls) 9-14 kgs 42

Moony Pants Size Big (Boys) 12-17 kgs 36

Moony Pants Size Big (Girls) 12-17 kgs 36

Hi mummies,

No mention regard WATSONS sale for wet wipes. Cos I think it is best we let every mummies benefit them.

Again I have been waking up early due to my gal's kicking or burping. Feel that she gets more active when I have Kai Kai plans or meeting her grandpa, aunties and 2 cute cousin gor gor on Sundays.

Hubby support

Oh yeah, it is very very important to have them. A lot of times, my hb will feel I'm bored at home, so he will call up and chit chat with me during his lunch time or break time liked we par tuo times! I told him iit will better if we can have par tuo times even bb is out. And now he is doing all the housework while I'm posting and surfing. Hahaha

Any mummies experience pelvic pain Starting on week 30? Cos I experience that for 2 weeks or so le. Feel pain when standing up or getting up and going down the steps (need to hold my tummy - scare my bb Boing out). Wondering if need to get the belly support belt or not, cos I feel it will only be used for roughly 2 months.

Armpit darken

Glad to hear that it Will lighten after birth. Thanks mummies. I tot I need to go IPL again and spend money again.

DHA

Do any of mummies feel reflux or vomit after taking this? I do feel that so I eat them when I remember. Is it ok?

Sorry to interrupt...

I have a almost brand new Medela Mini Electric (dual pump) to let go; still under warranty

since early July 2011 and have only used it less than 5 times cos my girlfriend lent me her Medela Pump In Style.

I bought it at Mums & Babes at S$299 which includes the motor, pump accessories,

citystyle bag with cooler bag, ice pack and 4 storage bottles.

Can also throw in some pre-loved maternity clothes...

Please PM me if you are keen.

Thanks.

;) just enjoyed a (pre natal) massage at home [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] so shiok! I was feeling so deprived during my 2D1N trip to Batam last mth coz there was free 1 hr massage in the package but I cldnt enjoy the body one nor foot reflex so I waited there in the spa and everyone came out beaming. this home service only 50 bucks n my aches are all gone now!! weee!

Little_bb, I had received the nursing bra liao.. Hmmm... It's like normal bra, just that there is a hook for us to bring down the padding for breast feeding..

Hi mummies,

For nursing bra is normally come in size up to 40". But my size need 42", able to help me keep a lookout? Let me have the website if possible. Thanks.

Just came back from shopping with my family-in laws today. Went to People park complex hawker centre 2nd level Swaston bought my whole month Household supplies. So cheap!!!! Bought 41cm sanitary pad at $3.50 (8pcs) and 35cm at $4.70(16pcs) and Sebamed bubble bath 1000ml + small bottle at $38.20 (promo pack) - much cheaper than kiddy place or some dept store.

Mummies can go there to stock up before confinement.

Hi mummies,

Recently came across this link at facebook, selling very nice euro imported kids clothing, socks, good quality wooden educational toys. My SIL bought my princess a pink checker dress with a hat, so sweet. I also bought her 2-yr boy cars playbook. Reliable supplier. I think it very ideal for Xmas presents. So I would recommend this to all mummies. Do check it out.

http://www.facebook.com/lil3hse

Hi mummies-to-be!

I have For Sale: 6months preloved Medela Pump In Style Advanced (PISA) & Breastmilk Storage Bottles.

Locally bought US complete set with local power plug. See photo for included accessories. Full Set Photo Bought for S$599 on 24/02/2011. Receipt Photo Used for 6months, warranty for another 6months. Selling $380, or $390 with the storage bottles shown below. Also for sale: Medela Breastmilk Freezing & Storage Bottles. 12 x 80ml BPA-free bottles with lid. Bought for S$40, selling $20. Storage Bottles Photo

Interested parties, please leave PM or SMS @ 987 six one 872.

Thanks for viewing!

Fynn-Your nursing bra can put padding? Got underwire?

Pelvic pain

I do experience pelvic pain recently.I can feel my bb bashing my bladder sometimes,dont feel comfortable.Today i went ikea,suddenly i feel pain around my vagina & its like something knocking then i went toilet,i saw a line of yellow sticky discharge.gross! Then at nite my left thigh also suddenly serious cramp till i couldnt walk.Bad day!

Littlebb, better take care and take it easy. I was at ikea too, the one at TP. Only can tahan an hour of browsing and then must stop to rest.

Nursing Bra: During my first pregnancy, bought many nursing bras. In the end, found them 'difficult' to use. When I nurse my twins, I just lift my bra up or else I would be wearing any. When I'm done, I will just clean up and put on my top properly. THose days really feel like a cow..... and those days are coming back!

morning mummies,

have a fruitful trip over the weekend..went in jb to buy baby stuffs and some items are lot cheaper den sg.. going in again the 3rs week cos i didnt buy car seat and etc..I buy a srolley at RM 229.. There is oso a baby fair there n manage to grab some cheaper items.. but i soo tired

can i check it is complusory to have car seat..? when mi n discharge fr hospital , must i put in car seat or can i carry in hand?? Normal baby car seat can put baby or must specially buy those infant type. .

i oso went albert centre to buy some confinement herbs. i was so surprise cos it was a few hundreds.. The auntie is very friendly n she give mi her namecard n ask mi to call when i was going to delivery soon so that she can teach mi how to deal with the herbs..

I saw a 'warmer sheet'... the purpose is to keep warm , it is necessary?

where can i buy nursing bra?

babyzel: Me also go Joo Huat trading! My mum say the herb there look nicer and fresher! Haha

Jean: Ur hubby so sweet. My hubby wun call me one. i call him to arrange for his stuff more! Like his PA. Got time, he will go back to his iphone for game. N guess what is important for him inside my hospital bag? His HP charger. =_="

Baby Movement:

My baby din move whole night on last thu and when i woke up on fri morning, i turn left, right, and lay straight on back, also din move. I panicked and din go work, worried about her. Suddenly an evil idea came to my mind, i go drink a cup of cold milk. Keke, After 15 min, she start moving. I start doing abit of house hold, rest time, i sat down, n she cant stop moving liao. LOL

Sat walk through the whole day to get my eye brow done and pray guanying. Tink walk too much, contractions kick in every 5min for 1 hour or so. I tot i going in Labour! Lol.. But then, just hold on the pain and relax. Until i fell asleep. Next day, bb still in my tummy. hahaha! LOL

Stretch Mark:

Sad to say, i got 4 small stretch mark lines under my tummy spotted by my hubby. Dun care liao, going give birth first, then see how. Too "haolian" to say no stretch mark too early! LOL

Hospital Bag

Have you gals start packing? i already keep my hospital bag in my car with the admission letter/marriage cert. Hehe..

Darker pigmentation

My armpits, Vaginal and dark circle all worsen. I just tried to put make up last sat, cant cover too much on my dark circle. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Swab test:

Is it testing for yeast infestion (Streptococcus Group B)? If so, i tested in my 6 weeks, it was positive. i need to go on antibotics which doc will start prescribed for me today.

Finally, Have a good day in office today! Going for Baby check up later. Hope can see her 3D scan which she has been secretly covering...

Morning everyone.. No Monday blues for me coz I really had a very good rest (3 weeks of MC last week + 1 day leave). + I spent my weekends at home literally doing nothing so am secretly looking forward to come to work instead..

Insane.. hahah

HOWEVER,

I still don't feel quite well. Bad sore throat + cramps.. Can't really walk properly.. Really can't wait till 3 Nov for my ML to start.

Oh ya gals, what should we bring to the hospital.. I know I can find it in the hospital booklet and in net but the things mentioned seems to be slightly different..

I intend to bring my pyjamas top with a track pants but the thought of wearing an ugly pyjamas top just puts me off.. haha.. face after birth already so ugly still wear so ugly.. aiyoh..

Rebeana, I brought 2 pyjamas (dress type) and 1 go home dress, 3 cotton panties (coz i dun like disposable one), 5 sanitary pads, towel & toiletries for myself.

Hubbby: i got him a extra t-shirt since I am staying in double bed.

Baby, one set of mitten, booties and go home clothes. Think should be enuff ba..

HI mommies

Thanks for the encouragement and sharing of relatives and friends or even yourself born as a small baby. Now just looking forward to bb arrival in less than 3 weeks' time. Prob end oct or early nov bb [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] for my family.

NOw told hb to do mopping and changing of bedsheets for me. I only do the min, like cook for dd, laundry and bedrest. Think mil shocked i ask her son to mop floor [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] She tgt i wd get a pt helper but i think still quite manageable at the moment unless I'm too full on hands when bb comes.

Durian, ice-cream, chocolate

Can i check for durian, do i need to take everyday to boost bb weight or just once a week will do the job to increase bb' wt. Now I have been eating chocolate, ice-cream everyday and one time of durian last week.

Confinement Lady (CL)

For those who have used CL the previous delivery, do they take care of bb, cook for mommy and wash the bb clothes and mop floor only. Do they wash laundry for mommy and wash toilet? Need to prepare hb what to do if CL not doing.

Hospital bag

I packed already, only yet to sign up for cord blood storage and birth registration stuff. Do prepare your receipt so ur hb can submit to hospital for medisave claim when u deliver. I brought cardi, top pj and poncho for easy wearing, nursing etc. Not sure which bed i will take and hospital. Wd need to decide last min when gynae advise on wk 34.

Kiamkiam

Thanks for the recommendation on dr John tee from kkh. Wd find out more if i can take him or dr sf loh if I'm due to deliver in kkh instead of tmc. Update again [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Posted on Monday, October 03, 2011 - 1:45 pm:   

Simp> u are welcome .. You can drink more milk as my gyn also help bb to gain wt.. Dun think too much and very soon u can see ur little ones..

I start to clear my leave at home as I am gg to reach my 36 week on thurs.. But my best "friend" vomitting and nausea come and find me everyday .. So I vomit abt 2 to 3 times per day..

Ssbaby> Bb movement

sometime dep on ur bb mood cos mine dun move or move

very little a few day then move a lot the next day.. Just ensure bb must move when u drink orange juice or drink milk or aft snack.. If still dun move, must shake a bit and talk bb ..

My Bb dun move alot , only 10 movements in the daytime and move alot to wake me up for breakfast..

kiam, thanks for advice. It's the first time my baby din move for the entire night or even when i start turning around. She is moving every hour since i got into 30+ weeks. That caught me worried when she dun move. Kind of parnoid right? hehe

Things to pack for labour

I didnt know have to bring marriage cert as well.Why do we need to bring our own pyjamas,i tot we have to wear the clothes hospital providing,

ssbaby

Hubby cannot stay over for double bed right? I also chose double bed and im really afraid of staying in the hospital alone.

What do you all mean by 10 movements? 10 different times a day or what?

Hi mummies,

For pj, I think it depends on individual hospitals. Tmc delivery got to bring your own. The rest of hospitals, I'm not sure.

CL

I saw my SIL's cl do her laundry (machine wash), cooking, taking care of bb, bb clothes, cleaning up of kitchen after cook. Mopping whole house - not so sure. I engaged her as well, I think I will give her more token if she initiate to do whole house cleaning for me. But will not force her ba, since my bb and i is under her mercy.

Hospital bag,

Bring jacket for hb and socks for yourself in case of cold feet. Of cos iPad for killing time and preload movies and song to them.

Baby thermometer

Any recommendation on thermometer? Ear scan type or clinical ( traditional) type is better for newborn? I was browsing at the bulk purchase. Not sure which one to get!!!

Wahh.. So fast you people pack the bag liao?? Haha! Maybe becuz mine is near end nov ba EDD.. hehe!

Little_Bb, there is no space for putting nursing pad.. I intend to just stuff it in between the breast and the bra? haha!

Simp, eat durian at minimal. Cuz my sister told me last time when my mom was pregnant with me and my 2nd sister, she ate a lot of durian. End up we kept having heat rash when we were babies. So, just be safe.. Once a week enough ba?

Rebeana, Well it was said cannot stay overnite. But my mummy say if opposite bed no people, i tink can just ask hubby to stay in the room. i dare not stay alone in one room myself lol.. I tink 10 movements is on avg, bb need move 10 times per day...

Going log off now to visit gynae. Manage to get my hubby wake up after calling for 15mins!! Imagine if i am in labour now.. Jialat liao loh..

Rebeana> ten movement of bb

- kick

- turn

- move side

Etc ...

Cos I am hospitalize becos my bb never move more than 10 times per day so gyn say must record bb movement from 9-9 daily until bb is born..

Fynn> hospital bag is depend ur edd..

My edd is 3 nov , so must get ready everything now ..

Wednesday gg to check up .. Kind of hoping bb can pop out faster as this preg is suffering for me.. Cum curious to see who bb look like..

Hospital bag items

For mum

Going home clothes

Toileties

Breast pad for these who gg to Bf bb

Underwear

Overnight pad

For Daddy

Jacket

Camera

For bb

Mitten

Booties

Gg home clothes

Receiving blanket

Optional items

Mp3 player

Socks

Face towel

These are items list I get from KKH lessons..

Dear All, I called my gynae this morning. Luckily, they just want to change my timing of the next appointment. I thought sth wrong with my swab test...

baby movements

My bb boy is mor active during night. I do not really count how many times he moves. Maybe I should start counting also.

hospital bag

my mum has been asking me to pack since 2 weeks ago. haha. I am just being very lazy now. But I still duno what to wear for going home. headache. But think jacket is necessary coz usually hospital a/c is very strong.Do we need to bring own towels? My hospital is parkway east. anyone here same as me?

nursing bra

I got 4 from mothercare. quite ex but my friends say the material is good. how about sleeping / night nurging bra, do you think we should buy also?

milk powder

I have one question here. even we intend to do breatfeeding, do we still need to prepare formula? what do you think? and which brand is suitable for newborn?

and I still do not know how to operate my breastpump. Now a bit panic.

Hi All,

I remember we need to bring below document according to those list provided by the hospital. but I think doc / nurse will inform us again.

IC ( both husband and wife)

Marriage Cert

doctor's letter

Hey all,

Just back from a one night's stay at Sentosa. I guess this is as close to a vacation as I can get now with my tummy in the way!

Confinement Herbs

Went to Joo Huat Trading to get 2 weeks' supply of drinking & bathing herbs last Sat. Boy, was the place crowded! Luckily this guy was available, so he attended to me immediately and I got my stuff quite fast. He also passed me a list of what herbs to get the next time I need to top up my supply. I only spent about 100bux this time cos only got the basic stuff, intend to ask my CL to buy the rest when she is here.

Nursing Bra

I got a few cos my current bras are getting really uncomfortable since I went up a cup size. I read that we should get those without underwire and thicker straps for better support.

Infant Formula

Yeah, I should be getting a small tin to standby as well, any recommendations? My friend says that Enfa has the highest DHA, but best to get small tin first cos baby might not like the brand of formula.

Haven start packing bag for hospital yet, guess still early for me cos my EDD end of Nov. Can't believe its already Oct! So excited for mummies about to pop in a month's time!

Oh and a question for experienced mummies, do you all REALLY follow the confinement rules strictly? No bathing or washing of hair for an entire month? And for those who "broke" the rules, do you suffer from any aches or pains?

I got a feeling I'm not gonna be very obedient [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

I will be staying at Mount Alvernia so do we need to bring our own pyjamas?I think my hubby will bring lots of his stuffs,he said he wanna party.Im staying one bedded ward so he can accompany me throughout the days there.

Milk powder

I will want to breastfeed so i will not be preparing any milk power incase my milk supply not sufficient then i will tell my hubby to buy.Im not sure what to do with the milk powder if i have sufficient for my baby.

Baby thermometer

I got those infrared thermometer.

Cynn- Glad that you had a short vacation.Actually i intend to have a short vacation too but i have difficulty sleeping at night,i must have my flat bolster to support my tummy.Cant possible check in with the flat bolster as well so end up stay at home better.

Confinment rules

Some rules i will follow but some i wont.Cant be possible not to shower for one whole month.My confinment lady wont allow that either,she even said that if you dont shower i wont let you carry the baby because so unhygenic.I will shower every 3 days with herbs,my mil told me can shower everyday but must be with herbs and very hot water.After shower dont come out of the toilet immediately,body must be completely dry then come out.Though after shower will keep sweating because of the herbs and hot water but at least body is clean.As for hair is once a week.Close all the windows before showing and try to dry your hair before getting out of your room,cannot let the wind goes in.Since cannot open the windows and the fan,i will on air con.

Back