(2011/08) Aug 2011

Hi mummies,

I'm selling an excellent condition Fisher-Price Rainforest Open top Take-along swing @ $120, self collect at Sengkang.

My son is 7 months old and he used it for about 4 months. He enjoyed it during his younger days but has since outgrown it.

Pls sms me at 97487452 for fast deal.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/6048249.png]

hello mummy .... m so busy over this week [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Massage lady: I did it 3 times with her, so far my cellulites been disolved greatly. So I m expecting inch lost really soon. I did gua sha, so my sessions cant be that tight. Need to reover from the brusies.

Expression: I find that they are useful to tone up not to lose weight. I did my caulutaions this way, Mei Li is 90 a session, but Expression is at least 200, which means I can do it 3 times. I was expression and marie france client, they are most helpful after the weigh is lost and you go to tone up, so in the past, I would lose weight till abou 52 then I go to them and tone up, stop, lose more than tone up. But if I go in at a really high weight, the amt spent is too much. Between marie france and expression, I found marie france more effective in tems of inches lost. And I found that its their massage and warps that works. Mei Li does that for me. The ongly thing is that, Mei Li does not have a hot blanket which will hasten the sliming faster, but i guess I wrapped myself in longer hours.

After reading about clothe nappy, I have decided to use disposible... too tough to wash hahahaha...

And ya, we have mummy staying near park way, any mommy staying near bishan [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

So what do you all do when you are home after the confiment... I assume we are all almost over...

Gilera, how many weeks are you towards delivery?

Btw, can I ask too, what is the difference between heat rash, milk rash and allergy on bb? My girl face and neck has rashes all over. Some says its common, some says its serious looking.. really dunno. Which PED are you girls going to?

Aqua, how is the reflux?

sungrapes - Yep, PD oso gave me cortisol for the rashes on head/face. But I am quite scared to apply on face cos it's poison. For face, I just applied candula lotion and let it clear by itself. Clearer quite abit already.

Felicia - Honestly I dun know the diff b/w milk rash, heat rash and etc...I only see alot of small dots on my bb's face and head. Maybe heat rash, sweat rash...I just clean with cooled boiled water and cotton pad...ie: 1 swipe on eyes, flip and swipe theother eye then throw away. New piece for mouth and cheek.

I finished my 40 days confinement already, but still nua-ing at hm cos only maid + bb + me. I can't go out unless someone comes and help me look after maid + bb. (So boring) Spend my day carrying bb, feeding bb, watch TV, watch online movies or SLEEP. I feel like going out but I am not confident to bring bb with me alone.

BDQ - Are you around??? Need to ask you about your whole experience in Mt E. Is the staff good? Is the service good? How is your bill??

Gileria, I haven't bring bb for injection, so can't confirm if it is reflux. But she choke n cough during feed, usu will vomit come milk after feed, still monitoring. Btw. U all giving bb 5 in 1 or 6 in 1 jab? Is the pneumonica jab nowcompulsory? Previously I giv my get 1jab after she turned 2. Below 2, mus jab 2-3 times?

Today I alone w maid n 2 kids, reali busy! Wan start massage also no time unless send my elder to sch, then maid can cope w bb!

Felicia, Meili say she charge $90 , norm? Her oil is it smelly or the aromatic oil? Wat do we need provide? Juz towel n mattress? Wat wrap she uses?

Sungrapes, thAnks for the supplements, hope they wrk for me! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Pipi ur confinemt 40day? I ended 28 days, hehe coz mil got to go Hme n end early. So no longer eating the confinemt dishes n Longan drink!

Btw, anyone got drink hard liqour boiled w chicken? Mymum says it v gd , but duno how to boil? Anyone knows? Need to herbs?

Felicia,

Confinement over for me but still like house bound like that..my life is now in 3hrly blocks of time centered ard bb's feeding times. By 9pm, alrdy tired and still gotta take care of my ds1. He is feeling jealous and start questioning y I spent so much time with didi. I'm oso guilty of raising my voice at him cos he makes noise and wakes the bb up.

I'm learning to slowly let go by letting my maid take over some feedings and cleaning up of bb, so that I can spend time with ds1 and take a break, tho still stress to actually fall asleep.

Bb crying, gotta go

Hi mummies-to-be!

I have For Sale: 6months preloved Medela Pump In Style Advanced (PISA) & Breastmilk Storage Bottles.

Locally bought US complete set with local power plug. See photo for included accessories. Full Set Photo Bought for S$599 on 24/02/2011. Receipt Photo Used for 6months, warranty for another 6months. Selling $400, or $410 with the storage bottles shown below. Also for sale: Medela Breastmilk Freezing & Storage Bottles. 12 x 80ml BPA-free bottles with lid. Bought for S$40, selling $20. Storage Bottles Photo

Interested parties, please leave PM or SMS @ 987 six one 872.

Thanks for viewing!

Aqua,

This is what i do : Hard Liquor + Chicken drumstick + some Pao shen + wolfberries. Double boil for 2-3 hours. Note that the liquor will evaporate after the double boil so the amount will be lesser then what you have put in originally.

Sungrapes, my elder son always grumble why is he alone in the living room when we are attending to our gal. Yesterday he wanted me to play ball with him but i was too busy to do that. He's disappointed and i feel guilty to him.

sungrapes, i tink u can slowly get maid to attend to bb. for me, i will nap if my no.1 for 1 hr in afternoon, maid will lok after bb solely tis period. ultimately, 2 mths later, i go bac wrk, maid will also hav to lok after bb alone, so slowly handover to maid now.

hamtaro, do u need add water to the liquour? does it taste weird?

Wl, tis confinemt I dint even wear long sleeves or longpants or socks! Simply too jot, bt I make sure I m in t shirt n Bermudas. My Aircon is on 24 hr, nw I wondered how muc my utilities bill tis mth.;)

Aqua,

My mil cook for me smthg like ham taro method. She put dang gui. I din like it cos I dun like alcohol. But I still drink since she say is gd. U can put less liqour in case it's too straong for u. Can use brandy or DOM.

Any sahmummies? Seem like all u girls working.

Pipi, I understand the boredom. Me too. At least u can look forward to gg back to work.

I look at bb and wonder when he will grow up.

Regarding vacc:

Sm1 told me PD will gv 6in1, polyclinic is 5in1. Is it true?

Very confusing this vacc thg.

Any expert here can explain? So Many vacc, which is complusory? Which is optional?

Aqua,

U mean u leaving bb alone with maid when u go to work?

Ur bb choke? Is the teat size too big? No worries abt the supplements,I dun need them anymore so u helping me to reduce wastage.

Ham taro,

So what do u do to

entertain ur #1?

I feel so bad when my elder playing with iPad and I'm not doing anythg to stop him. iPad become my bbsitter!! Horrors!

Wah I think you all very guai... My confiment I wore sleeveless n air con.... But my cl ask me to put alcohol all over... Haaa dunno la that y I think this confinement thing is pretty rubbishy... It's useful cos I got someone to fuss over me ;)

Aqua, she uses aroma oil first that one has a super mild smell n good smelling. Then on her second session then she bought her other stuff based on her deduction of ur problem.. No extra charge. She will bring her own towels. You just need a bed for her n she won't stain your sheets. Probably cover the pillow u r lying on with towel. COs after massaging your arms steins will go on the pillow. Yes she charges me 90 too. I m not sure if it's her normal rates, cos she told me I will follow my best friends rate.. Btw I just spoke to another friend, she signed up with this other ml for 200 a session!!! N they do abt the same!!! I tot 90 is pretty ex Wah still got 200!!!

Haaaa I m going to see the ped Tom n see what he says about the rash... My bb look so bad with them I feel bad not taking care of her face...

Haaa okie I m glad we r doing abt the same... I felt that I was so useless n nuahing at home!!! Haaa cos I tot last time pp only have 1 mth confinement I should b up and walking!

So anyone staying near Bishan?

All our CLs must be shaking their heads..

Felicia,

My bb oso pimply face. Everyday wake up will see different rash in different location on his body. Today the scalp oso got, think maybe cradle caps coming.

Every evening I wipe him clean oso no use.

U ask ur PD when will our bb's skin be smooth.

How about my bb also got the rashes on face? It is better @'nite bt comes bac in day! Sighs, tht mean I mus bring her doc...

Sungrapes, yup! Still wondering if I shld leave maid n bb, coz my bb may b blur at times n she juz reached sg 2 mth. My ideal solu is hope my mum willing to 'lok after when I go bac wrk n watch maid. No.1 send to cc, cz no way we can manage her n bb!!!

Nw I considering cc nearby, goin thur to findout. If ok, will reg n send her soon.

Actually this maid thing is really a headache. My maid is so cute I told her so many times never to carry, she stilll tried to that day when I went to bath and bb started crying.

My mil larggy cute that day bb pooed, she carried her in her hands, walked up n down my room calling out to me, bb poo bb poo. Then I told her to change diaper, she paced up n down saying change diaper change diaper ... I think she panic dunno wat to do. So I m not even thinking of what's going happen when I go to work ;)

Yup will ask abt the rash.. Btw aqua your bb sounds like it's heat rash then .. So bb has to have air con 24/7

Felicia, I guess so. But too long in Aircon room she sneeze. I set temp 25degree. So ur mil will oversee maid when u go wrk?as long as someone in Hse, shld be safe.

Felicia: Is Paya Lebar considered near Bishan? If yes, then I stay near Bishan. Kekeke. MRT only 2 stop if I board at Serangoon. I am about 5-10 mins away from Nex by BUS. heeh.

Sungrapes: My bb skin not so pimply already...initially like pretty bad but then now after cleaning and applying the calendula lotion, getting better. You may try.(My bb rash is very visible during day but subsides when bb sleeping and night.)

Aqua: Same bb case as mine. Mine also will sneeze if I put bb in air con room. So now I switched off the air con and let bb get used to fan + natural air. Regarding the tonic with hard liquor - try hamtaro's method cos tt's what my CL did too. I am quite lousy, after I drink it, my whole face turn RED, then I need to KO. Lagi best, 2nd or 3rd time I drank, kenna "mok" aka a type of rash on my thighs. So I stopped. (I am allegic to alcohol) My CL also 28 days but CL extended for 2 days FOC for me. Heeh. The rest of the days I did it myself w help from maid. My Cl pre-packed all the tonics + red dates tea already. All I needed to do was ask maid to boil the tea (cos she did it everyday when CL was ard to supervise her and for tonics, just add chix or lean pork and boil for 4 hrs) Finally I finish 40 days liaoz.

Yesterday I started my Origins Jamu massage with Yati. I just found out my waist is 35" !! *very sad* My 20+" no longer around. I hope I shrink to 20+". Yesterday when ML wrapped my tummy, I think too tight cos I felt dizzy man. Shit, like tt how to lose tummy!! My body is so useless.

Pipi, u stay at pajama at? V near me n sungrApes(waves)!

Ur CL so nice, foc 2 days more n prepare everythin

Nice nice! For me, after mil left, I started stinky plain water n eat anythin Liao! So guilty eh!

I also fat n tummy huge! 2 child birth put on so muc weight! I will try Felicia massage first ! If not effect, goin slimming liai

Aqua -what is Pajama? I stay near Upper Paya Lebar. Really we stay nearby each other? Can meet at Nex next time when it is not raining. Hohoho I hate to go out when raining cos my feet will be wet.

I req Cl to help me prep one, so she help me lor. I req her to do 2 more days cos my hubby was out of town for work so I will be alone w maid. I told CL I cannot manage so she stay.

Ok, pls try Meili and tell us if its good.

Just pop into FB, saw post on maid issue again. Hahaha was telling FB folks my cousin's pino maid took off. My cousin must be fuming MAD nw...but per what one exp mummy said - get MAID the cheapest air ticket w/o check in luggage home. Hahah. Can imagine the scenario at airport.

Pi pi ;) I stay along upper serangoon heeeee super near!!!!

Pimples: Ai Yo mine turn out to be ecezema!!!! I am actually worried it will become chronic but my ped said that only after 2 mth then can tell if bb will grow out of it. I will be praying so hard that she will, otherwise it is so hard to Maintain!

Ped says usually skin will stabilize within 3 mth same goes to heat rash and all.

Heat Rash it's because their sweat glan not formed yet.

Aqua where do u stay? Haaa in another 1-2 weeks I am going back to exercise and shed that 10 kg, so so determined to go back where I am. I got to postpone Mei LI cos I forgot I have some gathering at home.. Sigh she is so packed she can't squeeze me in. Aqua if you can tahan pain, just tahan cos it's that that disolved my celulites. So there will b some bruises.

Pi pi how's your weight n inches?

Pipi, typo error, tot u stay paya lebat. Mi at mounttbatten.

Felicia, mi csection, I tink can't exercise now. I will start massage first. Wat kind of wrap Mei Li used. The cloth or plastic one?

Ur bb rashes so serious? At nite also like that or it goes away?

I oso c sect so cannot run/jog yet. I am too scared but will be going to the gym to do cycling + brisk walking + chest exercise to firm up my boobs!

My weight now is 55kg, waist 35"! Damn sian lor.

Preg Preg: 47kg, 25". How to lose?

Me starting exercise regime next week, I dun wanna drag liaoz cos I am going back to office after oct.

Will bring bb to parent's pl, grab their car and drive off to gym. Maybe can go facial on some days too - my face like shit...very bumpy all over..need a good shrub/mask.

pipi.. aiyo.. i also tempted to get jamu to push my organs back to place [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] just the other day body check found out i got gall stones -_- i think lack of water during confinement..

perhaps you can eat some lamb soup cos i keep hearing you KO, drowsy and dizzy.. can bu qi

Btw, any mummies here using medela freestyle pump? Or anyone selling? I tot of buying second hand one coz I may need one at my mum plc

Aqua yes hers is very serious, it doesn't go off at night. I am praying she will out grow it by 2 months.

Mei LI uses plastic ones on me, but if I am not wrong she has either different oil or different wrap... K she is officially useful, my thigh went down 1 inch, 39-38 ;)

Pi pi.... My weight is 58!!!!!! N I m so short!! I was 45!!!!! Which gym r u going to? R we suppose to go gym so fast?

Btw my bb did her hep b jab today n she super cranky.. Any one has the same experience? Can't sleep dun drink properly.

Oh aqua, y dun u but avent pumps from amazon, new n cheaper from medela

Hi mummies,

Taggies Toys and Blankies -- a "must have" nursery item for little. For well over a decade now, babies and children have been comforted by their tactile, soothing and safe taggies. Little ones love to rub and twiddle the satin tags on clothing, blankets and toys as a calming and reassuring comforter.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/6057875.jpg]

PM me for details.

Hi 

I m stopping breast feeding and selling my breast pump.

Philips Avent Twin Electronic Breast Pump 

Local set with warranty till Mar 2013

Include manual pump conversion kit

Cd on guide to breast feeding

Bag for the pump including ice packsx4 n insulator bagsx2

A set of nipple protectors

Honey color 260ml avent bottle x2 used only to contain milk when pumping. Bpa free 

Honey color 125ml avent bottle x2 inclusive of teats. Brand new bpa free 

Translucent 125ml avent bottle x 1 inclusive of teats. Brand new. 

2x avent pacifier 3-6 mths bpa free

Got it at $599. Willing to let go at $450 as it is still under warranty. Will provide receipt. Warranty can change for brand new set in case of breakdown. But it is very new.

Self collect at Bedok area. Pls pm me if keen. Tnx

Felicia : is ur ml good for reducing tummy? My weight has gone down but I'm still stuck with a tummy! ='( How long r we supposed to put binder till? Coz thinking of starting exercise since 6wks now...

Hi hi jas! ;£ how old is ur bb? Haaaa we cam go gym ka kis... ;)

Carol I have 2 ML I started with Mdm Izah 8452 9747 after 5-7 sessions my tummy went fr 34-31. But I bind like crazy, at least 6 hours. If can ta han 12 hrs n till now I still bind alternate days. I took up massage with Mei LI, she brought my thighs down in 4 sessions, n I do see my body contouring but both no weight lost

Carol I m thinking of exercising too but m told by cl it will affect my uterus. So can jog only after 2 mth. Prob I will bros walk.. how did ur weight go down?

I m staying at bradell [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] very near j8 n nex [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jess: Can take lamb soup now? If can take, I sure take cos I am easily tired.

Felicia: Pre-preg I am 47 kg, height 160cm, waist is 25-26". Now 55 kg, height should still be the same I hope. Waist is 35". Damn sianz.

I will be going to Hougang Stadium gym - $2.50 per visit. Will be doing cycling and brisk walking only. Won't be doing any running cos I am under Csect.

Can swim oso - which I will usually do it at Serangoon Stadium cos it's much nearer to my pl, rather than go down to our club. But I am thinking if I shd swim cos swimming causes broad shoulders + bigger arms.

Felicia: We stay pretty near each other. I am at Lor Ah Soo, to be exact. You staying near Maris Stella Sch or Braddell MRT (TPY) side?

My bAby rashes hasn't go away, wan ask wa the name of cream tht u gals gotten at pd? Does tht cream wrk? I tried aloe Vera n calendula Liao, nt effective. Onli helps abit.

pipi,, i think should be can.. my mum say will start me on it in around oct-nov cos i bfing baby scared she cant take it.. ask ur mum first?

Pi pi m at bradell tpy side.

Aqua My cream has steroid, n needs priscriptiobs. it works - rash went down, but it's so dying to her skin. So I have top up with physiogel.

I really dunno, now she looks ezema, I think u shouldn't try this. I m looking for alternatives. Cos her ears are flaking... Damn I dunno where all the Yan wo went when I was carrying her n soya bean..

Hamtaro... Ever consider that in school teachers are not as animated, stimulating n colourful like the babysitters... Try not to let no 1 play them that much it affects concentration big time as he grows ;)

Exam will b a handful

Haaaa u got to think low n front ... That's the best. Work with ur mid wife. They push, u push as LONG as you can ;) if u cant think low n front then like pass motion.

Read frm sing health website hep b and pneumococal no need. Only tb,dpt,polio,mmr is fully subsidized. And certain polyclinic will oso do the healthchk by docs.

Rashes

Eczema must use steroids to clear. My PD gv with antibiotics cos she say smtimes is caused by bacteria, so kill two birds

with one stone.

I used it sparingly and once it cleared I stopped. His ears were oso flaking and reddish and rough. I used it once and next day cleared. I'm just afraid it might be itch and uncomfortable for bb.

With bb and ds1, I have no time for my hb. Feels like we r drifting apart....

Sungrapes, I feel exactly the same ... Not drifted but far from hubby, actually missed him. M so busy with feeding n getting use to bb I dun even recall sleepin on the same bed each night ;) guess it's momentary and can only keep chatting.

Pnumcocal my pd says it's important especially it's for bb who goes out alot or going infant care.

But I m thinking to myself bb is so small how to handle so much virus in the bOdy.. Are u all giving these shot at the specific times? I m thinking of delaying.

Which ped r u all with?

Back