(2011/07) July 2011

Bad stomach flu. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Going to see gynae soon.

Appt supposed to be on sat, but can't wait till then.

Hope can confirm gender.

Morning mummies..

went for gynae visit yesterday.. ask doc to check whether can see gender anot.. he scan and scan.. then say can see bb buttock... btw.. cannot see balls.. so chances of having princess is high... shall wait for detail scan to confirm...

currently in 16weeks.. still got 4 more weeks to go.. before the scan.. so long....

Can start shopping liao.... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

morning mummies =D

i weigh myself yesterday.. and found that i've gained 3kg since day 1 =p

m at 16w4d

wanna see if my weigh gaining is still in control mah cos i m eating alot alot.. .. =p

Px22, I guess u have to separate your cats and your baby in different areas of your house. Maybe can get a gate? Heard that cats' poo are no good for pregnant women so try not to clear their poos during your pregnancy.

My German colleague told me she grew up with cats & other animals back home & she just crawled ard in the field with mud & dirt all over her when she's a toddler & she said she's fitter than us Asians haha

pinkyrose....u also hving cramps ar....mine happened again yesterday.....damn painfully lor...yelling ard 4+am...hubby hv to rub n massage for me

kk yup think the urine will chg col lor...

Px22...ur mum sound like mine mum lah...when i ask my mum wht foods to avoid...she say whether u feel to eat just eat...dun care so much...n she even offer me cold drink n ice cream when i go her house...LOL

jas, oh dear ... better go see soon and yes, if can confirm gender, let us know yeah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

piyopiyo, same like me, have to wait for detailed scan to confirm gender ... so holding off shopping till then!

w160879, what happened? didn't sleep well?

audrey, 3kg thus far is very good liao [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] if can eat, eat hee

cary.. the thing is hor..

my 3kg weigh gain.. is achieved in 1st Trimester...

2nd trimester. . haven gain yet...

audrey, think still ok ... cos averagely you are gaining 1kg per month (abt there) ... but next week will be scary cos of all the CNY goodies hehe

Cary

Yup yup, but I'm still stuck at pd, #1 not well too. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Supposed to reach gynae before 11am to wait, now still at pd....

pinkrose> ahhh...ur's petruding out liao...mine hv not...jus getting smaller n smaller...hahahahha...n cleaner!!! =P

talk about CNY goodies.. today, i saw at least 20kg of bak kwah at home!

my MIL and DH ordered from my BIL's parents bah kwah store from clementi...

see liao so hungry..

sunshine- ya yest was my forst attack and i told myself, oh jialat.this is juz the beginning. i woke up n massage myself.no heart to wake DH up.haahaa

but the pain like drag until now.i feel the strain if stand up n walk.now just apply ammeltz yoko yoko.duno safe or not.haa

feimei, hee ... maybe you are right. smaller so dirt can't go in hee

audrey, 20KG!!!!!!!!!! wah ... some are to give-away right?

My weight kept fluctuating at different times of the day!

Morning always abt 54 which is 1.5kg more than my pre-pregnancy weight. Then night can go up to 56.

So i think I gained a lot of gas and they disappear when i sleep when I let them out.. Hahaha

Talking about belly button, last week I suddenly noticed that my belly button looked very different when I was changing in front of the mirror and I got a fright! Hehe.. Then i quickly asked Hubby to see and we were both so amused that we started laughing!

I am on my second day of mc today.. My throat felt worst than yesterday and my neck is pain until numb..

Gonna have lots of work to do tmr when I go back and lotsa things to catch up with my kids.. Feel so bad [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

audrey...i am also 16w 4d...when's yr EDD...mine is 11 Jul...you knw yr gender already?

sunshine bb...i can claim that i am one of the worst pill swallower in SIN...haha coz even the folic acid i also cant take it. but tell you...i was prescribed fish oil, calcium and obimin one mth ago...then i everyday try and try to swallow...not i almost expert liao. my trick is to put the pill near the end of my tongue, with the right amt of water, hold it in the mouht..then mentally prepare my mindset tat it will be washed down...haha very ma fan hor and take v long...but was ok most times... i think its in the mind...hehe u try try

px22...i also got dog at home so duuno how also...take it as it comes

audrey is twins rite?

I'm one of the twin, long feng tai... but i dun have twin bunnies...

Everyone seems to have gain abit of weight.. good.. I nv get much weight since day 1.. very scare bb not growing well.. i dun have MS at all.. appetite as per normal like b4 preggie.. till now still same.. i think i gain less than 1kg till now.. have been drinking milk and soya milk every other day... but still no weight gain..

my fren advise me to drink goat milk..

anyone drink goat milk?? i dun like the smell and taste...

nana, haah you very funny ... the air is 2kg worth ah heee ... oh dear, you better rest more today - got drink warm honey water to soothe the throat?

janice> i hv 2 golden retrievers that i like to kiss them n sayang them, cos they very manja too.

some mommies mentioned here that they are interested in taking pre-natal yoga class. i've started attending the class at one of the condos in tanjong rhu (near kallang indoor stadium). taught by this ang moh lady n her rates r cheap. 16 lessons for $200 only. mon & wed evenings, 7.30-8.45. let me know if u are interested.

audrey: 20kg??? tats half a pig liao wor lol

sunshinebb: yeah my mum keeps giving my icy coke. She say ok one dont chup. DH say dont eat pineapple tarts, ask gynae first, she scold him say can eat everything. OMG.

Baby really heng heng daddy wor! We just realised DH strike ibet first prize for last night. Hahahaahah now can buy my pump and baby cot liao hahahahah

piyo- i haven gain any weight too.no ms too and appetite still same.

goat's milk-yucks! very smelly...heee

stylomilo-its a 1-to-1 lesson?or can join u?

stylomilo> i am planning for that prenatal yoga class at tg rhu too! have emailed colleen to tell her i'll be starting on 7Feb. Guess i'll see u! Is she good? Does she start her class at 730 sharp?

ST/ sunshine: the clarins oil is USD38 at the Seoul airport, my friend just helped me buy. Depending on the exchange rate, will work out to less than SGD50 I think. Singapore department stores selling at $80, there's a shop at Chinatown that sells at $56 if not wrong.

Stylo: that's by Colleen Simmonds right? How is she? Heard she's very good. I'm thinking of either going for the Tg Rhu one or the Mother and Child one cos that's during the weekends. Do you have to bring your own mat to Tg Rhu?

Re gathering: I'll have to confirm later as tentatively have a friend's birthday dinner that night.

Re weight gain: I've put on abt 4.5kg since start of pregnancy, trying to curb my eating a bit now but oh so difficult when there are pineapple tarts surrounding me everyday....

nana/audrey

yalol...i keep feeling my belly button...ohh...smaller n smaller each day n i see hubby one...his is normal n he saw mine...he luff...he say will it disappear??? =_="

nana> hv to really drink lots of water...no mre heaty food ya~~~hv to control...u still u few more days to recover for cny!!! jia U!!!

px22: wow so lucky!!! that reminds me, i need to buy Toto for tomorrow's draw too!! btw my gynae said it's ok to eat pineapple tarts so i've been eating quite a bit hehe...

your mum is cool, you should appreciate it! if not wrong, i think it's the cat poo that's the toxic thing, the rest is ok. unless your baby's asthmatic/ allergic to the fur. but better do some research on it.

Btw for those who are interested, I just got this email:

2011 YEAR OF THE RABBIT (兔 ) - PERSONALITY - (Male/Female)

1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999

A person born in the year of the Rabbit possesses one of the most fortunate of the twelve animal signs. The Rabbit, or Hare as is referred to in Chinese mythology, is the emblem of longevity and is said to derive his essence from the Moon.

The Rabbit symbolizes graciousness, good manners, sound counsel, kindness and sensitivity to beauty. His soft speech and graceful and nimble ways embody all the desirable traits of a successful diplomat or seasoned politician.

Likewise, a person born under this sign will lead a tranquil life, enjoying peace, quiet and a congenial environment. He is reserved and artistic and possesses good judgment. His thoroughness will also make him a good scholar. He will shine in the fields of law, politics and government.

But he is also inclined to be moody; at such times he appears detached from his environment or indifferent to people.

Famous people and Celebrities born in the Year of the Rabbit

Albert Einstein, Leon Trotsky, Frank Sinatra, Pope Benedict XVI, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, David Beckham, Tiger Woods, Whitney Houston.

pinkyrose/ixoral/coopie> yes, it's colleen. she's v nice lady [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] not 1:1 class. there are 3 mommies due for delivery in a mths' time, so i suppose the class will b very small, which i like so she can spend more time on each individual. i live in telok kurau, nearer for me to go tanjong rhu. join me if u can, so i dun feel so bored in class :0)

re: gathering - bad timing as i hv co's cny dinner, will join u ladies next time.

haha Px22...wow really heng heng...i nv win ibet b4...so $1 =??? for 1st prize?

my bb also heng hen mummy not daddy...lol...so LET US HUAT TOGETHER!!!

think i m the oni mummy here tht put on the most weight...yesterday at KKH weight = 60.7kg...OMG height 1.67m....b4 give birth hv to think of how to lose weight...wohaha

pinkyrose...yar loh...if the cramp come everynight..how ar...i nv wake my hubby up...dun know why when he knew i pregg he very alert leh...when i slp make some noise...or when i vomit in the toliet he will auto wake up

stylo: sounds good, I will try to get down to signing up soon...i am being very ambitious, planning to sign up for pre-natal pilates as well to help strengthen the back--wonder if i will have enough energy to do so many things haha.

mommies,

i went for my first pre-natal massage in cuppage plaza (shop name: bella luna). i quite like it, although i would prefer a longer session [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] zoe tay n diana ser are pregnant again n they are also doing their massage there. if u are interested, can google them. they also hv post-natal massage which they will go to your house for 5 consecutive days aft yr delivery.

stylo - i plan to join her class too! but thinking of joining end feb cos my schedule's too tight for now. it's ok if we miss some classes rite?

Hi, hws everyoje doing? Hv nt been logging in forum for a few days.. Was sick for the whole of last wk n hv recovered.. Hubby still nt back yet fr reservist.. Will only be back this sat.. Yeah..

Regarding stomach: my stomach looks big.. But still no one offer seat to me unless i carry my son.. People just stare at me n look upside dwn..

Cats: its notjing wrong to hv cats at hm when pregnant or hv given birth.. My friend kept cat when preg until given birth.. No prob at all. The daughtef is fit n well..

Gathering: i want to join but thinking where to put my son? Hv to figure out n confirm with u mummies? Any malay mummies joining in gathering?

zynnie> it's ok, her classes r flexible. you can opt to come once a week or twice a week, up to you. there's no expiry date to the package.

stylo: Wow aqua aerobics sounds very ambitious indeed, but you should try to do it! Oh the pre-natal massage sounds good, thanks, will check it out. I will try to sort out all this exercise stuff after CNY, now need to focus on finding clothes to wear, I still have nothing to wear for first day argh.

I signed up for post-natal massage with Madam Naini whose contact I got from the forum. Apparently massaged for Zoe Tay before but hmm, if Zoe Tay has switched to bella luna...

jas, stomach flu is infectious!! Remember to wash ur hands and ur son's hand often. poor boy. take care cos cny ard the coner so to enjoy the goodies, must hv healthy body..haha

Back