(2011/06) June 2011

Syrah,

Take care ya.. glad ur spotting stopped..

for very few persons they will have light spotting when placeta takes over..

regarding peeing i used to go 4-5 times during intial weeks.. now from week 13 it reduced to once or twice.in the night.

Diana,

did u go to the doctor.. so on and off cramp like ticklish is fine.. if it is severe please go to KK.

Chillipadi ,

glad ur shoulders ache is gone.

I had just done my oscar scan and blood test and the gynae had told me to see him tomorrow with regards to the test results. See ing him about test results must mean something is not right is it?

chil> tell myself not to worry but difficult leh! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] Thanks for the encouragement!

Hello mummies to be

How is everyone doing ?

I m so pissed off with this temp job

So shitty !!!

Plus office can't view SMH

I need to juz my iPhone n access it

tayuki - I understand ur fear. I went for my oscar test during my 11 weeks, scan is fine but blood test came out otherwise, I cried for endless days & even broke down in the clinic & office. I went for cvs 2 days later & today the clinic call & inform me the good news. everything is fine!

be strong for ur precious! I know easier said than done, cos thru the scan I saw my baby flipping, sucking fingers just cannot figure out why the blood test result is so bad

hanis

welcome back! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] must hv enjoyed urself in Jap.

fancy

yes the massage lady said after 4mths can hv prenatal massage.

chinling

congrats that u hv a gal! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

winniepooh> yah!!! I hope it is nothing bad when I see the doctor tomorrow! what is cvs btw?

I also saw the baby flipping here and there..but still....*sigh*

*cross my fingers*

afternoon ladies

Hanis: welcome back

Chinling: congrats, lots of beautiful things to buy for BB gal. heee. I hope to find out BB gender on my next visit next mth.

Tayuki: ya dont worry too much. Be Positive [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

chilli_padi: i get the pain in the tailbones as well. Maybe i squat down too much to find/ pick up items. Gota figure out the right position argh

syrah: so far i dont have much problem with peeing in the night. Half and hour before i go to bed, i will go to the toilet twice to empty bladder. Than just take 1-2 mouths of water. Most of the time i sleep all the way thru to morning.

tayuki - CVS is extraction of placenta which can be done anytime from 11 weeks to check the chromosone, amnio can only be done at 15 weeks

hi mummies.. today is 16w4d and i juz went for my scan this morning and doc confirmed that his prediction of bb girl when i was at wk 13 was spot on.. my 30% chance of boi boi is gone.. oh well! at least baby was super healthy.. in fact doc said the bb seems slightly a bit fat even though i didnt put on a single kg -_-''

bb was very active as usual and is already 11.5cm! grew more than twice since my last scan! super cute the bb gave me a thumbs up sign! at first was in a 'praying' position and doc couldnt really tell gender, then after i cough cough a few times she switched around and doc could see her bottom and can tell nothing in between liao haha

attaching some pics to share [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

praying position

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/4915496.jpg]

hand 'good' sign

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/4915497.jpg]

no bird bird

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/4915498.jpg]

eleen> have pm'd u. pls kindly email me the list too! thank you so much!

keng keng> congrats on ur good cvs results!

chillykan> welcome to the forum Mrs S! eh my gynae was recommended by a fren and i found him good so i stuck wif him. and he only delivers at Mount E so i didnt really have much choosing or deciding to do

rata> the ameda pump on discount at robinson sale was ytd or today? which ameda pump huh? im interested in getting!

hanis> welcome back! japan! so envy.. glad u had fun.. we deserve a bit of fun after a bleh first tri!

chinling> u wanted girl right? so congrats on getting ur desired gender!

syrah> i only wake once a night to pee.. then im a heavy sleeper so normally juz stumble right back to bed so not much disturbance.. heng ar

eliomummy> wats wrong wif ur temp job, other than not having access to smh?

wah altariel, yr gal will be very cute next time. cos she got a very cute round head n forehead [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] she changed quite a few pose for you ya, very cooperative!

tayuki, no worries, i failed my blood test for #1, and ok with amnio test. so be positive as much as posible!

eliomummy, i hope yr jobs will be better soon! try to look at the bright side ya!

Altariel ur scan is so cute

The perm staff keep pushing n said why I m so slow

Basket !!! U all always spoon feed the young temp n I need to cover front desk n hv alot of student to attend

Thanks chili

whow Eliomummy.. cool down ya.. hmm is it still so busy in year end? Try not to get too worked up. Hope everything will get better soon!

Altariel, the praying shot is fantastic! is that the backbone? wow so much details in the scan.. such an exciting journey!! happy for u!

tayuki, dun think so much about it. u'll end up losing sleep over it for worrying too much. cheer up! take care ya..

thanks all for the concern.. really a great support group in this forum =) qiuen, ya i first hurt my tailbone for bending down to turn a switch or something. regretted to the max. taking longer than usual to recover. are you doing better already?

Eliomummy,try to stay positive ok?I m sure this is a short phrase.positive n happy attitude attracts good things to happen..Add oil!

Tayuki,Try to think of other things,put it aside for this time,bb can feel mummy's worries...So for the sake of bb..try?

Altáriël,ur scan is super cute!ur bb soo obedient!!I like the hand sign lor..

Qiuen,maybe u have been sitting too long?erhmm..if serious,can highlight to ur gyne next time..

Went to see my gyne today..

My 16 week bb not co-operative lor..Tell him 2 days ago liao..be good ok?He was lying on his tumtum..

When my gyne shook him up for 4d scan..He turn his head n "diao" us..n turned back.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/4916944.jpg]

wasted my 4d scan $,who wana see his back lah..He has a little "tailbone" at the end like mine!coz' I have a long tailbone sticking out like monkey like that!thats y I cannot sit too long..coz' my buttocks will hurt lor..

Anyway,Gyne used the U/S n scan and we saw his birdie..Gyne says most prob boy..like what it is said @ 12weeks...

Oh yes..about cramps n pains @ the tummy area where bb is..My gyne says..If ur pain persist for more than 15mins n it has a regular interval..it is not normal..u have to go see your gyne immediately..

Chilli padi,maybe u can wear a support belt so u have a better posture n it can heal faster?take care yah..

Can I ask mummies that have done the NT tests..did u get back the test results in paper?I got it back today n I m clueless with all the graphs about the crown-rump length,Nuchal Translucency n risk of Trisomy 21..

Does any mummy know how to read?Thank you in advance..

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome...

Altariel and Quien, yeah it was a really good break..I had no MS there at all! Mum says baby naughty, wants to go to expensive places then no MS..haha..

But yeah, I agree with the backache....Seems like I am not my usual self, always running about, doing things fast and furious, now walk too fast only pain...

Krex78. its around 7 degrees over in Tokyo and a 10 degrees in Osaka..Just that the chilling winds was horror and of course, when it rained, we were wet, miserable and the backache made it all worse! I also visited Hiroshima, Kyoto, Shibuya, Harajuku, Shinsaibashi....but hubby planned it in such a way that it was all spaced out and i had lots of chances to rest...

I'm so jealous of everyone here who already know the genders of your bbs!!!! I was so tempted to buy so many bb things in Japan, but dunno gender yet so must restrain myself..And all of your scans are sooo cute!!! I can't wait for mine, and hopefully everything is ok...

Syrah, glad to hear that you're ok now! Sympathise with you there..although I only wake up once or twice during the night to pee..I'm like Altariel, a heavy sleeper too!! Haha..but hubby's snoring WILL wake me up..

Clare68, that's a very good question in your latest post! I'm sure those experienced mummies can help us out!

Qiuen, the part where it usually hurts for me is the butt area(the tailbone part) and sometimes pelvic area..After an hour resting on bed (cannot just sit down, will still feel pain), pain usually eases away...

JuniorRain, I did enjoy but I also feel a little guilty cos cannot find halal food in Japan and cannot eat raw sashimi, so some nights, I ate cup noodle...=(

Lucky got Macs, so I ate filet o fish most days...haha..now sick of it..

Now, trying to get my diet back on track...

Altariel,

Baby is sooo cute! Round. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] And bb has grown so much since the last scan pix! I'm gg for my 20th week detailed scan tmrw. Excited. Heh

Welcome back Hanis

So envy going to japan !!!

Chili &clara :

Is the staff taking temp for granted !!!!

So pissed off

Exertions say urgent alot of things la

Then in the end say no more

Mummies with backache, it's due to the gradual shift in weight that cause the pain. Mind your posture esp when using the computer...

Clare,

4D scan so clear! And bb looks v much like a boy. So cute [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

chilladi> yeah bb was very cooperative! haha change into various positions to check all the different things like heart beat, facial features, foot length, head diameter etc etc.. for past few days i kept telling her "baby leg muz open big big let doctor see ok?" lol

hee thanks to all the mummies for the cute baby comments!

hanis> if buy baby stuff in japan will be quite expensive right? so u shd consider urself lucky that you dunno yet haha

clare> i juz got back my paper results today.. but mine no graph.. all statistics and figures leh

haha clare im very amused by ur "diao" baby.. doc did 3d scan for me today too.. but cos baby havent grown fats yet, cheeks a bit sunken in, so a bit scary looking.. but at least can check that all the facial features are there and everything is normal so thats the most impt thing la..

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/4917118.jpg]

Hanis,hope u get ur balance diet back soon...I think u don't even want to go near a Mac rest..hehe..

Ashley Belle,enjoy ur visit tomorrow.hope bb wave at mummy!

my bb look like a boy from the back hor..I also think so..look more "manly" kind of back...

Eilomummy,oh no...I guess temp staff got to take all the orders from the perm...any news about ur interview?

E'leen,thanks for the reminder..realised that sitting in front of the computer will really cause my upper back to ache..gotta watch my posture..n rest inbetween..

Altáriël,wow..nice..can check ur bb's face!yes..the truth is a healthy bb is the most impt thing at the end of day..glad to hear the facial features are all there!

My report has alot of figures also..ratios..etc etc..n also graphs..my gyne didn't explain much.just say figures show normal..so ok..but I m just curious..

I have high blood pressure..guess I had been eating really salty food before pregnancy(coz' read in baby center if high blood pressure found before 20weeks,then it is not caused by pregnancy)but I had cut down drastically..still no use..Gyne's only advice is cut down on salt n more vitamins..

Altariel, Robinson sale start today till 24th. Ameda dual electric pump onli got 1 model.

Wah... I envy all of u. Seems like I'm the only one with the peeing problem till now. I had it initially in first tri too. Read that in 2nd tri situation shld improve. However mine's getting worse. I don't drink much at night n certainly no caffeine. But once night falls, can feel the mounting pressure in tummy. Both babies will seem to be pressing down on the bladder; getting ready for their bed time too perhaps! I'll pee before sleeping but will wake up an hr later to pee again usually. And this goes on thru out the night every hr or 2 will def wake up to pee. Sometimes I try to ignore n go back to sleep. But then I'll get this sudden urgent pressing down that demands for release immed. Hmm... Maybe instead of sleeping babies r playing at night instead???

I also have this peeing problem initially durign 1st trimester. But surprisingly, i pee so much lesser during the night (day time still a lot) at only 1-2 times only.

now into week 17 but becos i wasted my consultation trip during week 14 to see my terrible rash. have to wait till week 20 to see the baby gender =( sian

actually there's once the nurse in the gynae clinic told me not to take the vitamins at night as it makes the baby active. but after surfing online i cant find relevant medical proof on this leh.

morning mummies

syrah> i think cos u hav twins, less space inside so they keep pressing on ur bladder so u have to go toilet more often..

christine> i always take my vits at night leh.. cos the pills are so huge im always paranoid that i'll puke after eating.. so i take them at night so that wont puke in the morning and feel bleh the whole day..

eleen> i pm u my email too! pls kindly check to see if u've received. thank you very much!

morning mummies!

syrah, i think is bcos your bb also peeing at night, and you have double amt vs ours. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] or their position are pressing your bladder that is why you always have urge to pee. i heard there are medicine to reduce urine at night (for bed wetting) but not sure the medicine is safe for preg, plus it have drawback of water retention. which is another nitemare for preggie.

so envy u gals have nice bb posture photo. my gyane is those fast chop chop type who only interested to know whether bb grow well & head size is good. dont even bother to give me a nice snap of bb photos. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

eliomummy hang in there. . Temp is always treated as warior to clean their XXXX. Gd thing is no responsiblity, clean n go, no need to bother much and think for long term ya. on time come and go, watever u can clear, clear.. the rest is non your biz [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and gona be a first time mum. now in my 13 weeks. Here to learn & share with all the mummies here [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi E'leen, I sent you a PM. Kindly share the to-buy-list for mum-to-be.

hello mommies..

Back from the NT Scan and Blood Test. Mine was simple. Took 1 tube of blood. This blood test is to be combined with NT Scan to determine whether I am low or high risk for DS.

Clare > I see.. am heading to Taipei area. Shilin, Shi-da, etc. Ok. Very lazy to continue doing my itinarary. hehe

Chil,maybe can ask for it on ur next visit..n must tell ur bb to pose for the shots..hehe..

Syrah,thinking the same as chil..maybe because ur load is double,thus peeing is frequent for you.can email ur gyne for a solution?otherwise u don't get a good sleep at night..

Hello crystalz!

Xinyue,good lah..only one tube of blood..I m sure the results will be fine^_^

are u staying in shillin ? Rainbow hotel? Actually don't have to plan so much..coz there are lots of things to do and taking the mrt is easy..n the most impt thing..lots of toilets around for us,preggies..hehe..

If u don't mind going abit further..can go lily plantation n collect lilies..collect strawberries..quite a nice experience which we don't get in sg..

clare > thanks. thinking of staying in cosmo hotel at taipei main station. ok. wow.. collecting strawberries sound nice. hmm

Wow, so envy everyone has nice nice scan of their baby. I am currently in my 19th week and my 3d scan is only schedule on my 22nd week. Sian. still need to wait for another 3 weeks.

Chil> My gynae also same as you, always chop chop, think he is not a good photographer... haha..

Syrah> you are having twins so I guess your babies require more space. Doesnt matter to go toilet more often. Just think ahead in a few more months and you will have double JOY wor!!!

Ashley Belle> My EDD keep pushing to the back. Now is like 21st of May. Hopefully in 3 weeks time when they are doing the 3D scan, they can give me a more accurate EDD.

eleen, pls Pm me the list too. thanks!

oh chin ling, congrat! guess it must be ur preferred gender. me too.. heehee so happy hor can go shopping nice accessories [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] my 1st one boy save $ lah not much to buy but abit no kick haha

altariel, ur 1st scan pic super clear leh!

clare u so funny leh "diao" u hahaha

sian tomolo xmas eve no free half day n sat off in lieu got "makan" by company.. today my son worn tuxedo to sch for his xmas party so cute, wish i can load for u all to see. oh well everything from shirt to tux to shoe all pass dwn by a frd haha

Hi ladies,

At times wish tumtum is abit bigger, cos so hard to get seats in train. People looks at you and wonder, Is that a Fat tumtum or Preg tumtum. haha. But with a bigger tumtum, think the backache will get worse. gheez

Hanis: oh i tink its the tailbone that is hurting, thats why i feel like my butt is hurting. But for mine, is fine when i wake up, it gets worse later in the day. Go to sleep and cycle starts all over again.

create joy > Yes! I have been praying for a girl! And I was overjoyed to see and hear that its a girl! Immediatley after the scan, we went to the shopping mall and bought her a pair of pink socks as "christmas present" HAHA. Thereafter, I felt like buying the whole shopping mall! MY GOSH! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] DH and I decided to name her Annabelle Ashley, Anna meaning Favoured Grace, Belle meaning Beautiful, Ashley meaning fulfillment of dreams! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Qiuen: Oh.. and even though I am in my 16 week already, I still don't have an obvious bump. So, a lady asked me to give up my priority seat to another elderly lady on the MRT! How embarresing! But, elderly lady looked really weak and I was only 2 stops away, So i gave up my seat la...

I hope to be able to see gender during my next scan, must ask hubby to tell baby to be good. by then I'm 16 weeks already

2ww, chil> my gynae only prints out one shot for me each time.. the rest of the scan is just all save into dvd and burn for me to bring home.. so while he is checking for all the various vital stats stuff then he juz *print screen**print screen* then i have a whole collection liao haha

createjoy> yeah i know that first shot super clear right! i think in my own bigger pic i can actually count how many vertebrates the baby has lor haha.. i think my gynae's equipment quite high-tech or new.. cos i scan before at NUH for NT scan and u can see the quality differences in the scans lor..

quien> i wish the same thing! nowadays cos stand too long will backache so i will be rubbing my back so got the pregnant pattern haha.. then push out tummy a bit more then look more preg liao la..

chin ling> wah ur baby name has a very beautiful meaning!

from long ago me and hubby already decided if baby is girl then will call her Vivian.. I searched for the meaning and it means 'lively'.. haha cannot have a more apt name for her already cos everytime i go for scan, she will jump here turn there nonstop movement.. even gynae say she is super lively haha

Back