(2011/06) June 2011

clare,

wow 11 degrees, where r u now?

hmm full gear n heater on n eat ice-cream, will the ice-cream turns hot, hehehe...... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Junior rain... In Taiwan..it seems they say this yr has the coldest winter..the mountains started to snow already..but never snow here in the city area lah..

Eliomummy,

why? As punishment? Good luck for the contest! Do tell when there's good news!

Clare,

EH!! 11 very good liao lor! I would die to have 11!! Wanna exchange [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

uziela, chilli_padi & quien> haha yeah everything i think of the dream i also want to laugh.. glad u enjoyed it too :p

clare> so cold u still eat ice cream~! haha i cannot even tahan the aircon at 23 deg lor..

eliomummy> wah ur mil very superstitious! better wash ur boy's hand cleanly! later he accidentally rub his eyes sure very pain!

Altariel : sigh dunno why she do it

She told us tat last time oso do the same thing to her daughter

Recalled back we do tell her cannot how use incorrect method as bb skin still very soft

Sigh

Hi fellow mommy to be, I have 2 bottles of Lao Hang Jia concentrated Guan Yan to let go at a discount, $140 a bottle, anyone interested please give me a call, 96458543. Thanks!

Out the whole day n my back is aching like crazy now. Lying in bed n trying to catch up on today's post.

Altariel,

Your post is so funny!!!! Your hubby's interpretation is also power! I told my hubby abt it n he immed concluded the same thing too! Trust the males to interpret it that way.

Excited mum to be & Chilli padi,

I'm thinking of joining Como Shambala for prenatal yoga. Read many good reviews abt them.

Aiyoh, I'm so jealous of you girls who managed to get over MS. I was hoping that the MS would be gone by the time we enter second trimester [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Matahari > wah yours so bad? I didn't really lost weight but I didn't really gain either. It's wavering around 0-1kg plus minus my original weight. But I think it is affecting me psychologically cuz I really hate the feeling of throwing up. Whenever i see food, I'm so scared to eat because I'm so scared of throwing up. Always forcing myself to eat *sobs* which is really irony as I have quite a good appetite beforehand lol

I want to go for holiday but my family very pantang one, cannot travel T.T awww... I need a break, really lol

altariel > your hubby got 'creative' imagination hahahahaha... I want a boy too but my husband keeps telling me baby girl is more cute. I think he's afraid I'll be disappointed if the baby turns out to be girl :p

Eliomummy,gosh..luckily I think my mil dont know such things..I never heard of using onion to calm nerves leh..yah..must wash ur boy's hands clean..

Delfine,no thanks..I prefer autumn..haha...not spring or summer or winter..haha..

Altáriël,hehe..for the sake of ice-cream.we switched on the heater at hm,so it was 17degrees indoors..then we wear thick clothes to feel hotter..like that can eat ice-cream..haha..

Claire,got pantang say cannot go for holiday?I thought 2nd trimester best to travel.

I m planning to come back singapore in feb then to US n bali in mar if I still have staff tickets points..

One thing good about my hubby n mil,they all not pantang...haha..they know nothing..my mil move house herself when she was preg with my hub somemore..haha..so everything also can do..

Except for food,she listen too much to the aunties n uncles ard us..lol

Claire,it seems alot of mummies prefer boys than their husbands.

thats y girls stick to daddies more n boys stick to mummies more..I always see this case leh..

my husband off to work,thats y I m up so early..now I can go back to sleep..haha...n think what to cook for dinner..

Eliomummy,gosh..luckily I think my mil dont know such things..I never heard of using onion to calm nerves leh..yah..must wash ur boy's hands clean..

Delfine,no thanks..I prefer autumn..not spring or summer or winter..haha..

Altáriël,hehe..for the sake of ice-cream.we switched on the heater at hm,so it was 17degrees indoors..then we wear thick clothes to feel hotter..like that can eat ice-cream..haha..

Claire,got pantang say cannot go for holiday?I thought 2nd trimester best to travel.

I m planning to come back singapore in feb then to US n bali in mar if I still have staff tickets points..

One thing good about my hubby n mil,they all not pantang..they know nothing..my mil move house herself when she was preg with my hub somemore...so everything also can do..

Except for food,she listen too much to the aunties n uncles ard us..lol

Claire,it seems alot of mummies prefer boys than their husbands.

thats y girls stick to daddies more n boys stick to mummies more..I always see this case leh..

my husband off to work,thats y I m up so early..now I can go back to sleep....n think what to cook for dinner..

claire

luckily my parents n ils nv say i cannot go holidays, cos I will be going to HK in Jan. Have to go b4 no2 come out, if nt have to wait afew more yrs then can travel again.

haha syrah i was thinking the same thing too.. trust a male to come up wif this kind of interpretation.. if its me i would have juz brushed it off as me wanting to have a cute parakeet of my own or something like that haha

i got dragged awake by my hubby who couldnt sleep and is going out for breakfast soon. then afternoon still gotta work and evening got wedding dinner to attend.. busy busy day! hope all mummies enjoy their wkend!

hi ladies...

back from doc visit...

BB very active move here and there up and down turn back and front haha... do legs exercise also... haha so cute...

I did not do OSCAR but doc do and unofficial check and Dr say BB is consider low risk...

OSCAR cost $400... unofficial check $30 check + $30 ultrasound = $60... still can know the result hehe... save $...

I dunno if i am sensitive...after i sneeze today..i felt some movement in my tummy. Like "niaow niaow" kind of feeling a few seconds. Wonder if its baby movement??????

Junior rain...know how u feel...I hate it when my hubby goes away for even one night..can't sleep well.the bed feels so empty.

Mdmkhoo,wahaha...good leh! Save the Oscar $!the diff in price is so much!! BB active is good sign..hehe..doing a dance for mummy..

vacuuming the whole house today but felt abit of pain just now n I decided to stop n lie down.once I lie down,the pain is gone...I think bb says not to do housework ..hehe...

Victoria,I think bb can feel u sneezing bah..can feel the vibration..

clare > ya lor... save $... still can an xin on the result...

its so active... so cute... scan alot of times still dun let dr mensure it lor... haha...

clare,

ya hb is away for 1wk oredi, he is coming back tml. mayb preggie, so more emotional miss him alot lei. He is a frequent traveller, i dun feel so much b4.

diana> same feeling as u! normally when i wake i'll sneeze like 7-8 times in succession.. then always a bit pain where the bb is [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Same! I feel pain..but lately not that painful anymore...

Whew..ok..I thought I was the only one..

Going out to do buy some ingredients for dinner..

Just told me bb to let me finish vacuum n don't give me any more pains..

Junior rain...same..I try to tell my husband not to have overnight trips or long trips..n we really do get emo lor..luckily he tries to change his trips with his colleagues..

My hubby just told me his colleague died of mad cow disease last week!!!soo scary...n apparently his other other colleague's wife has the same signs of mad cow disease but hospital yet to confirm....

I think got to be careful when u take beef overseas....

clare: eh/ now still got mad cow disease???

I was so lazy to rub the stretchmark cream and 'gana scolding' by my gf cos they spotted me scratching my tumtum. heehee

clare > idk leh i dont feel in my 2nd trimester yet T.T cuz from description supposed to be MS free with nice bump. But i still look bloated and definitely not MS free [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] but i'm psycho-ing my hubby to promised me Club Med trip when baby old enough to travel (from my research, Club Med seems to be baby friendly)

Ya, I'm hoping for boy lol but actually I'm closer to my mum [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] My sis oso closer to my mum, my bro oso. But maybe cuz my mum is stay-at-home mum bah lol so naturally we spent more time with her than my dad.

According to some websites now we should be able to feel baby movement leh. But how come I dont feel anything yet? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

From 'experienced' mummy, how the movement supposed to feel like?

Diana & Altariel & Clare,

When I sneeze or cough too hard it's usually the 2 sides that's painful. I read that it's the ligament that's being pulled resulting in the pain which is normal.

Hi mommies,

I'm at a staycation at Fullerton. Wonder if I can still squeeze into my bikini later for a swim. Lol

Clare,

I think I felt a wee bit of bb movement only lately. Sort of like a small kick/thump just below belly buttom. When I was at week 16,17, it sort of felt like butterflies in tummy. Experienced mommies, pls share how's the feeling like! Till now I can't be sure if I'm feeling the baby kicking or it's just gas [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

yah..I also thought mad cow disease is gone..but it seems that will only come to u 10-20years after u have eaten it as it "eats" up ur brain slowly..you will have difficulty co-ordinating ur movements like hands etc etc..n there is no cure..

I m also wondering how it feels like when bb move...

Syrah,thanks for the info...now I know why..

Claire,I think should go on a holiday lor..my hub already plan to go maldives but we will leave bb with mil..coz' I think husbands get left out when bb comes..

Ashley Belle,Enjoy ur stay!wah~~nice leh..fullerton..

Just finish cooking n eating dinner..*whew* its been along time since I cooked..claypot rice n mapo toufu..n ba ku teh for my husband..really cannot stand too long,back really ache leh..

I m gonna rest for awhile before I start to do some waffles for dessert for him..

Enjoy dinner,Mummies!

Hi,

If you are using contact lens of -7.50 degree, and interested in daily disposable contact lens, pls contact me at [email protected]

I have two boxes of Acuvue for sale and price is negotiable.

Expiry date 2012 & 2013

Thank you!

Hi all,

its been really long time since i posted last.. iam ok with bad backache... waiting badly for next scan 3 weeks to go...

Any one going to Prenatal yoga.. i will be able to attend the classes only in the evening and weekends.. but i see many conduct during daytime..

experienced mummies.. can anyone tell me or share ur experience abt prenatal yoga.

Had bought stretch mark cream today le... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] tonight can start to apply [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi ladies...

Had a pair of Super Junior Show 3 ticket for sales

Date: 29th Jan 2010

Time: 06.30pm

Selling at $280 per tix or u can name me how much u can offer for the tix

Free Standing Area Pen B (Already Sold out)

Good morning mummies, hope you have a fabulous weekend. Was kind of beat attending weddings on both Sat and sun and I end up waking up at night to vomit.

Was wondering if any mummies have the same prob as me in sleeping. These days, when I lie flat on my back, the tummy feels really uncomfortable. But when I lie on the side, it feels much better. Was wondering if it has something to do with flat position will reduce blood circulation to baby

http://www.ehow.com/how_4530350_sleeping-positions-pregnant.html

http://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/health_wellness/sleep_pregnant/article/sleeping-positions-pregnancy

Morning Mummies..

Christine,I have the opposite prob..When I lie on flat on my back to sleep,will wake up at 3am everymorning coz' my back aches...

When I lie on my side,my tummy feels uncomfy leh...

Christine,

Usually aft a peeing session at night I'll need to lie flat on back to straighten n ease the discomfort first. Then once I fall back to sleep I will prefer my sides.

Clare,

I find that using a small pillow to perk up the side while sleeping helps with the backaches.

junior,

u going HK with #1 or just you and hb? i'm thinking of a trip also, but dunno whether end feb or early mar is too late or not. would love to do a road trip to oz or hokkaido. want to bring #1 but scared can't cope coz' he always want me to carry him.

Morning mums [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

The clinic call up last Sat and told me blood test for DS is low risk.

But my blood test is low in Vitamin B12 so I need to go for injection tonight. Anyone encounter this before?

Hi all,

hope everyone had a great weekend.

anyone attending -my healthy pregnancy worshop 2011 @suntec convention centre on 8th Jan 2011.

any ideas whther this will be useful...

experienced mummies.. did anyone attended these seminars during previous years.

morning all..

was sneezing all evening till this morning coz i went back my mum's place and my cat allergy worked up. *sobs*. felt really horrible with a terrible headache for the night till this morning. dun think i slept well too =( was worried too coz my sides and centre was painful when I sneeze.. i scared trauma to bb haha..

i think i normally start sleeping with lying flat on my back coz it's more comfy for back, but i'm a season side-sleeper so i'll turn in the middle of the night. though sometimes i dun wake in middle of night to turn the other side, so i end up aching all over (neck fell off pillow once too!!) sigh.. i tot they say we get to sleep better in 2nd tri (other than waking in the night too pee) but i dun sleep well leh. everyday wake up feeling so tired!

and oh,i had a dream in the weekend! Stupidest thing was that i woke up and forgot the most important part. i dream gynae said i'm 50% confirmed having a gal/guy (can't remember after waking up). I thought I heard gal but not confident. so when i woke up and told my hubby the next day, he joked, "your dream statistics got problem leh. since when is 50% confirmed? 50% is a state that we are in now what, either boy or gal lah!" *sweat*.

morning mommies,

I suspect I'm bitten by bed bugs... Any home remedies? Not keen to do the chemical stuff cos I'm worried that it might affect baby... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Eleen, think there is a coy name Dolphine which sell vaccum cleaner which can suck out bed bugs they do provide home cleaning service. Mayb u can do a search on the internet for their contact.

rata, their cleaner works? Hubby got frd with the rainbow cleaner which is the same as Delphine Vacuum Cleaner, asking him to go & borrow the thing home... I was so tempted to buy the rainbow set but hubby finds it too exp... maybe shld ask him to get 1 now.

I have a trouble sleeping too. Cant find the right position. I like to sleep on my side, more on my tummy. So i will get worried that BB is squashed. Then try sleeping on my back, but also uncomfy, So i spend like half hour trying to find the correct position.

Been having headaches often. Wonder why. And my ears get blocked up too.

Back