(2011/06) June 2011

Hi everyone... who want S size mummypoko?

I overstock 2 packets 72pcs, any takers?collect @ admiralty link ok...tat time NTUC offer 20.65, think now offer ended le, I can sell $20 each packet, buy 2 a bit more offer, sms me at 93621700 for fast deal please...

Im feeling so gulity to stock so much.. sob!

Hi all,

I'm new to this thread. Having been trying for a baby in the past few months and now in my 2 weeks of waiting. Did notice some unusual symptoms like cramps about 7-8days after ovulation, tummy abit bloated at times and sore on the nipples. Now sure if it is good news or just pre-menstrual effect. Hence, quite paranoid now waiting, deciding when to test etc...especially my menses always not accurate.

Any advice when is the best time to use the pregnancy test kit and when you say 4 weeks preggie do you count from last menses date or ovulation date?

hi Eunice, frankly speaking i do not ve any pregnancy symptoms when i tested positive...its all de pms symptoms...mayb they r de same...as for when to test? hmmm...urs is always inaccurate also dif to tell leh.i tested when im late for abt 5 days.

Hi

I new here. Went to gynae yesterday due to spotting. Now on injection and dusphaton. Confirmed pregnancy after doing the blood test. Can only see the sac so far as still very early stage.

Haiz...not sure if no ms symptoms is gd or not gd..Wanted to visit the gynae earlier but she's fully booked so have to stick to my mon for my 1st visit...hope bb is doing well..

BVM- so how many weeks r u nw?

Good morning mummies,

Sorry for those who shown interest in the 2packet of 72pcs mummy poko diapers and I yet to reply your sms, BECAUSE i mass deleted my sms...

piangz.. lost all sms..how clever.. haha...

I still have 2packets (72pcs each) S size mummypoko to be sold. Deal at admiraltly Link only.

Giving away 10odd loose pc of S size mummypoko.

SMS me at 93621700 for a reasonable price.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/4561997.jpg]

Hi ladies,

can sumone tell me how does spotting looks like?

I just went toilet and wipe wif paper and the paper becomes super light brown...i duno if its spotting...but there is nutink on my panties...

Hi Pinkie,

Thanks for your advice. I couldn't stand the wait and tested with clearblue yday afternoon but results showed negative. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] I guess I can't do much now except to wait for another week till menses is about due based on my observation of past cyles before testing again. Hopefully, I hit the jackpot this time round. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

As for my other question, if one tests positive after menses is supposed to be due, the no. of weeks she is pregnant should be counted from her last month's menses date, right?

Pinkie - Have you tried checking with your gynae's nurse?

Eunice - Think the number of weeks one is in should be counted from last menses date since most do not know the exact date of ovulation.

My beta-hCG showed I'm pregnant and should be around 4 weeks plus. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this thread. Just found out I was preggie this wk. Was spotting n put on progesterone jabs n duphaston. i'm 4 wks plus too.

Pinkie,

I don't think it is implantation bleeding anymore. You might be spotting i think. But some says it is quite common to spot. Just to set ur mind at ease, call ur gynae to chk. If need be ask for support

Sorry to interrupt. I have a BN Avent Moisturising Oil to let go at $16 (usual $20).

Avent Future Mother Moisturising Light Oil is a light moisturising oil spray which is easily absorbed into the skin. The Omega marine extract helps keep moisture in the skin and improves its elasticity, whilst the orange and sweet almond oils revitalise the whole body.

• Helps combat dry skin and stretch marks

• Hypoallergenic

• Dermatologist approved

• For use pre and post birth

Pls. email [email protected]

u all sure its spotting??? im very scared leh... its like diluted brown on de toilet paper...or is it cos my urine is too yellow??? how exactly does spotting looks like???

Hi everyone, hoping to join this thread, tested positive on clearblue this morning. Still have not get doctor to confirm.

Pinkie, according to some of my friends, they said it's brown stains on panty. some people hv it thru out pregnancy, v worrying...

Pinkie,

Go call up ur gynae for an appt 2day. If no slot, u can go 24hr women's clinic or any neighbourhood gynae. once u see brown whether its light or dark a little or a lot, its considered spotting. Just go...otherwise u'll keep worrying.

I definitely have more peace after seeing my gynae n given support loh.

Hi Pinky,

Yes, although a lot of people will tell you that spotting is common, it is better to be safe than sorry. Normally, if you have spotting, gynae will prescribe some hormones medicine for you. If spotting worsen, gynae will give you a jab. This will help to stop or reduce spotting.

I think having a peace of mind is better than guessing! Just go to the gynae and see what he says.

Congrats Ann01jan! welcome to this thread! Normally tested positive on clearblue is = to very accurate. When will you be going to the gynae?

Congrats Babylicious too!! After taking the jab, have your spotting stop? Hope it will stop soon!

And Eunice, the symptons you have described seems quite vague and cant determine whether you are preggy or not. Maybe you can just wait till your menses date then test it with a HPT! Hope to hear good news from you..

Lastly, Cluelessger, how are you!?!?!? any GOODIE news!!!???

Orh to add...based on the test,i should be pregnant for more than 5 weeks.

But strange that gynae cld nt see anything... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Could it be cause my cycle is more than 30days?

I am worried abt etopic pregnancy...have a sharp pain on my stomach when I cough yest...

what ur think?

Yeah cluelessger, at least now you can save money on the blood test!!! Congrats!!!

Now you can start sourcing for a gynae!

Good morning mummies,

Sorry ..me again...

I still have 2packets (72pcs each) S size mummypoko to be sold. Deal at admiraltly Link only or sembawang mrt, lets accomodate a date and time.

Giving away 10odd loose pc of S size mummypoko.

SMS me at 93621700 for a reasonable price.

issit? I read the website it states it will tell you how many weeks you are pregnant. So if it shows 3weeks plus, then isnt it states that you are only 3 weeks preggy? If 3 weeks, then of coz cant see any sac. Maybe you read the instruction manual again.

When is your last menses date again? and normally how long is your cycle? Maybe you try to recall when is date of your menses on June, July and August? At least that can determine your cycle day.

Hi 2ww, I just made appt this morning to see doctor this Fri 10am. How many weeks r u ?

I guess we r all in the 'Am I really pregnant ?' stage... ha ha

haha..ann01jan,this is how I feel exactly!

nothing is cfm till u see the scan...and gynae cfm is developing well

I am v paranoid nw!

Err... actually Im supposed to be in May 2011 thread but i feel more comfortable here... hee hee.. I am currently into my 8th weeks.

Cluelessger, actually i saw that the 3+ week is since conception. I am sure you will be able to see BB in your next scan.

And Ann01jan, dun need to guess whether you are preggy or not. I think so long those reputable HPT shows positive, it should be quite ok.

Anyway, now everyone just need to remember to start taking FOLIC acid ok?

http://picasaweb.google.com/107435811188765719302/MummyBabyStuffs#

dear mtbs, sorry to disturb again. have added many new items. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i've alr delivered my gal & looking to clear the abv items. hope mtbs can find them of interest to u.

pls refer to abv link for related pics & descriptions. all items are described to the best of my knowledge. items u see in the provided link are all up for grabs (except for those that have been RESERVED), items once SOLD will be removed from the link.

if keen, pls SMS to 96495528 for fast deal. pls do NOT leave PM or postings in the forum as i'm unable to keep track of them. calls from unknown nos. will not be entertained.

here's wishing all mtbs a safe & happy pregnancy!

sorry to drop a message here mummies

i do have a brand new capella infant car seat BLUE in colour for sale

Retail price is $159

I am selling at $120

Its still brand new in box

anyone interested please email me at [email protected]

thanks

clueless, ann,

same here...heard from other threads that light cramps is ok since it's our uterus expanding for our pregnancy. But if see red n sharp pain means threaten mc loh. so must take care. if pain unbearable just cheong down to gynae n check

Hi all..

Guess i had a chemical pregnancy.. early miscarriage.. what ever it is call..

just had my menses today, which is like 12 days late..

Very sorry, unable to join the fun with you girls..

nevertheless.. I'll continue to TTC...

Happy pregnancy mums!

Orh ya..I also read some will get cramps..but still cannot help worry.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

clueless,

Spotting varies among indiv. for myself spotting is little. just a few drops on my pantyliner. Gynae mentioned that it could mean preg unstable.

My colleague had red blotches of blood n that is even more dangerous loh. Some other thread mentions its like spotting b4 af comes. hopes this helps

erm i cannot help worrying..

though tested positive w clearblue..but gynae has nt cfm pregnancy..

Then I dun dare to tell my friends yet,since haven cross 3 mths and still unstable..so there's no1 to discuss except here..

hehe..thanks for being so patient w me..

Ann,same here.very sleeply.dont know why.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

erm...my LMP is 22Aug..

But not sure how many weeks already..

test w clearblue digital,says concept 3+ weeks..

I haven see gynae to check

How about urself?

clueless, my lmp was 2 Sept but i'm already 4wks plus. if counting based on conception i'm only 2wks plus loh. I just saw my gynae last wed when i found out i was preggie n spotting. will be seeing my gynae again this wed

i've not done my u/s yet. might do it this wed. by this wed i'll be 1day to 5wks. hopefully can see sac n yolk...

hehehe...really looking forward to wed

Back