(2011/05) May 2011

afternoon mommies, think is safer to stay here than fb....all d 'virus' gng ard....

novi, no worries abt ghost la. act i love genting cos i like d coldness (tho ironically i m scare of cold). i wonder ard in d middle of d nite & even went back to d rm & slp myself when hb/family try their luck. or when i need to babysit d kids myself. tho i seldom stay at first world cos i hate d dark alley & lookin into other pple's rm or facin d hill side where d cars r drivin up & all u smell r d chao tah tyres. still prefer resort. i duno la, but every1 tell me when u go hotel/chalet, knock on d door b4 u enter, ask for permission to slp a few days. sandals/shoes muz not b place properly...but i nvr keep to it la..

oh saying abt gmarket queen, i use to saw they has disney raincoat (or was it in forum), if u come across, let me know. i need to buy raincoat kekeke..so lookin at disney or thomas or kitty. i hate surfing it cos it keep jump jump jump, cant surf on phone.

jen: my fren used to tell me to kan kai dian cos they dun hv many years to go liao... but u tink they're 60 now, if live till 80, still hv 20 years rite?? but my mum always remind me not to be nasty to mil cos she's my hb's mum. jus ignore her. tats y i still ren but complain to hb only. so whenever she goes overboard, i'll tell my hb to step in and stop her or i'll face her myself and she'll hv a gd taste of me and i'll make sure she regret in her living days. my hb knows if i start, his mother sure die ugly cos i can be extremely hard on my opponent and leave no room for survival.

so far, yet to do it lah.. cos i have good "jia jiao" from my mum.

Only once when we were driving up to desaru (4 in a car), she was scolding my fil NON-STOP thru the trip (!!!). I super bth liao (imagine the noise level in a confined car + she's a loud hailer!). as my fil loves the sea, she again put him down by saying "only minister and high ranking/earning ppl stays near the sea. who are you?" etc etc... i shot at her (with a grin) tat fil will not marry her if he's the highflyer. den she diam diam. heee...

vicki: is safe haven here.. hahhahaha... the mood is so different, rite? over in FB is fast and furious... here, is calm and collected. get your sanity back! hahahhhaha.....

ya, eve! too much evil back there...

i guess i m d 1% who had great mil.

i will still say, do ur part as a dil well & set gd eg for d kids whether u got a mil fr hell or not. u nvr know when u will need them 1 fine day or regret 1 day juz bcos of diff sets of opinions/upbringing. between human is a very complicated r/s so...take all with a pinch of sets, practise d 1 ear/eye in/out k

haha hayashi, i think vicki meant the spree virus spreading very widely and furiously there... seriously, everyday can see someone jio for the sprees, hard to resist... lol

ya $150 is very exp ar, dun think i'll get the pots for the time being. share ya, if u think that is really a good buy.

afternoon mummies

yet tis friday... so sian have to wrk on sat..

luncky i have a nice MIL to stay wif.. since all other mil not so gd...

wat happen in facebook

Yes, I'm staying away from the SMH page on FB for now too... Hehe!

Jenny, the standard HCP has grill right? Can take it out and still cook other things? I read somewhere that we can make in HCP!??

viman: the standard hcp dun hv grill line. the deeper one has. yah, can use to cook other things too. something like stir fried but different way of cooking.

Could this be an orchestrated effort by a child kidnapping syndicate? If there are similar trends of such kidnapping attempts in other countries, it could be an organised attempt by a large syndicate.

Saw this in Straits Times today. Overall, there are a total of four cases happening in Singapore in two weeks.

More 'child kidnap' stories emerge online

POLICE are investigating a series of online postings about alleged child kidnap attempts in the heartland.

Four such allegations have surfaced on the Internet in the past two weeks. The latest appeared on social networking site Facebook yesterday, when a user claimed that a Chinese woman had attempted to abduct her five-year-old niece near a community centre in Bukit Panjang.

On Tuesday, the mother of a young boy claimed on her Facebook page that a Chinese man had attempted to abduct her young son in his stroller at Northpoint mall in Yishun.

The mother, who did not want to be named, told The Straits Times that the man grabbed one handle of the stroller while she was looking at a baby spa at the mall. She said it was lucky that her maid was holding onto the other handle and claimed the man walked away after she turned and glared at him.

Last Friday, a 59-year-old grandmother called the police after a woman allegedly attempted to lure her 10-year-old grandson into a van outside his school in Simei Street5. The grandmother said that when she confronted the middle-aged woman, the latter said she had mistaken the boy for someone else.

Before that, on March 18, Ms Allison Goon posted on Facebook that a woman had attempted to abduct her son at Ang Mo Kio Hub, by taking him by the hand and leading him away. When confronted, the woman similarly claimed that it was a case of mistaken identity.

A police spokesman said all reports are being taken seriously, and officers are appealing for information. 'We will spare no effort to ascertain the veracity of these claims. The public is advised not to be alarmed,' she said.

Meanwhile, parents and caregivers are advised to ensure that their children are accompanied at all times, are not let out of sight, and are taught not to follow strangers. Childcare centres and pre-schools are advised to ensure that only the rightful parents or appointed guardians of children are allowed to come into contact with them.

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=48456&page=3#21

Eve: I used to treat my mil like my mum. Even though i complain abt her but I still treat her good. Whenever I buy stuff for myself, I will also buy for her and my mum. Like I told u I develop the photos, I develop one set for my mum and one set for her, nothing more, nothing less. But see how she treats me I'm totally disappointed. Not only she dun treat me like dil, half a daughter to her, she treats me worse than a stranger!

Frankly speaking, her whole family is the worst pple I've ever met in my life. Now I cun have trust in anybody all thanks to them. But luckily I dun work and I can trust u all who are a million times better than how her whole family treat me. =)

Viman: Yah, standard dun have. Oh u dun understand mandarin or malay. If not can watch ch u or suria. They have demo on HCP. I think u will love it since u cook everyday!

Hello mummies!

agree, here is a safe haven.. LOL. Hard to resist when you see so many good deals. Running out of budget and space to hold the boys clothes... should set aside some budget for mummy also especially when i don't have much youth left too. Lol.

Eve, Jmum,.. : so sweet of u ladies...*smuacks* LOL. Maybe i am better in 'talk rubbish' and my #1 picks up after me (OMG)

viman: no need to understand wat they say. the demo is very self explanatory and tempting.. as tv ad usually does, esp when u watch it over and over and over again. it jus sink into your head. hahahahahah....

jen: i tink we jus got a pair of seriously mental mil. sigh... surrender ourselves to fate bah. i used to treat her kind too. buy things for her but she also hiam each and every one of them and returning it to me. so now i keep my money. no point use my warm face to touch her cold ass.

vicki, pinkydap: envious lucky u got kind mil. =D

Viman, there are 2 deep pan, one is the deep grill pan. and one w/o the grill lines. my advice, get the one w/o the grill lines. easier to clean.

Eva: LOLing over "no point use my warm face to touch her cold ass. "...prob our heart felt warmth is interpreted as 'show-off' in others eyes..

Viman: My hb too, now asking me abt HCP...

lil fly: strange.. my hb asking me is it really gd? i suspect he want to get one for his mum too. heee.... will tell him it costs $80 + $15 for delivery if he wants to order. extra $ for bb's pediped. wahahahahaha...!!!

i really love your #1!! oops.. better start getting myself in shape.. can't bear to hear innocent yet crude remarks of me fr my bb when he grows up. =P

Eva: LOL. Yalor, i am also surprised my hb is asking me about it and thinking of buying from Gmarket himself! LOL...then he very easy to con lor..

Yar, we have to watch what we say when they're a little bigger. I used to scold #1 that he loves to talk rubbish...then one day i asked him 'Little boy, what are you good in ?" and he pondered over it, eyeballs rolling and replied this "Mummy, I am good in....er...Talk Rubbish!'. Faintz!!!

FB page is poison for bb stuff and forum here is poison for HCP. Haha.

Little Fly: How old is ur #1 now? He's so cute and funny, like mummy!

Eve: Ur hb nv use internet? Later he find out the price is different then jiat lat.

If ur mil dun stay at JB I would think both our mils are best friends and often change pointers! Yes agree with u, dun use ur warm face to touch her cold butt. LOL. Anyway I think how they treat us, we shld treat them the same! Last time when my pil bday, I will remind my hb to pack angbao for them, or remind him to give presents. Now no way, even if he wants to give I also wun allow!

vicki: Sometimes not we dun wan to open n close one eye. Is we do so but they treat us as we can bully the more we give in to them. I can only say thank god I dun stay with her or live near her. If not I'll really go crazy!

jen: if he finds out, i'll give the "so-wat" face loh.. heee... i'm the agent mah.. sure hv mark up.. wahahahhaa...

i always tell my fren, if i stay with mil, guess who goes crazy first.. me, mil or my hb?? likely my hb bah.. heee...

Eve: I think same as u, my hb will go crazy first. But I already made it very clear that I wun stay with mil, so no discussions here. Either me or mil. But I know he will chose his mum lah coz he's a mummy's boy. =(

Good morning Mummies!

Jen: my #1 is 4.5yrs now..

I am a terrible mummy with terrible influences... now he knows i do online shopping and whenever he caught me browsing, he will come close to me n ask 'this is nice, i want! got my size or not?' Then i will tell him 'no, all no sizes...'

morning everybody!!

hmm... everybody still in bed? cos weather soooo nice!!! i wish i could jus sleep in... *yawn*

lil fly: oh no.. u shld do like shiyun, browse the sites under the blanket!! wahahahahah....

Little Fly: LOL! Ur #1 also into online shopping now!

Eve: I shld be slping just now but haiz, bb woke up at 9+ and only went back to slp at 11am. Yest nite at 2am+ he woke up crying and screaming. When he started crying, my hb turned around so I tot he was going to wake up to pat bb to slp, but I dunno he flipped over is to snore and continue slping! Then I tl with him and got him to wake up to settle bb but I took a terribly long time to wake him up and bb was crying louder and louder! In the end took abt 1 hour to stop him from crying. Haiz, I shld have woke up myself to pat him to slp. So sian to have a pig as my hb. =(

Oh did u go to see the magic bullet in the end? I tried it yest, can blend ice but chopping food not so good. =(

I think my bb J is very hao se. He always like to look at women. Yest we were dining at a chinese restaurant and he kept looking at the waitresses. Then when one waitress came over and talk and touch him, he gave an extremely paiseh smile lor. We have nv seen that type of smile before!

jen: yr bb very funny leh... shy ah? hahahaha... my bb also prefers mei nu.. if men talk to him, he no care.. but if mei mei or mei nu, he'll give the widest smile...

i tink u shld give up depending on yr hb le.. jus attend to bb yrself bah.. better than let bb cry for 1 hr, rite?

i din go n c the magic bullet cos my mum found hers (kept deep deep in one of the cabinet) and brought it over my plc yesday.

Eve: Haha. My bb, as long as women he like. Even hong hui fang ad on tv he also watch till no need to blink his eyes. Good lah, she found the blender, no need to spend any money.

These few days my hb more and more crazy abt cars. A couple of days ago showed me a car which cost $18,800 but left 2 yrs COE only. Like that means one yr $9000+! Crazy and he says its worth.

jen: u tell him to start give you $800 every mth to put aside. if the family is comfy with $800 lesser a mth, den can buy. else, don't. Other than monthly installation, still hv maintenance, fuel, car park, wash, insurance, road tax, erp, etc etc to pay.

u must tell joben you jealous cos he looks at other women, jus like he jealous when u look at other bb's pics! wahahahhaa....

Jen: LOL on your posts but why hong Hui Fang? It is the charity show where they did belly dancing?

Anyway, agree w Eve on high maintenance of keeping a car.

Eve: I maintain my hb's bank acct for him. He totally heck care how much he has inside. Even if less than $500 must pay $2 he also dun care!

Yah lor, I told him even if we can afford to buy a car we also cannot afford to pay for the maintenance!

LOL. I tink he look at me also sian, so wanna look at other women.

Afternoon mummies! Been so long since I checked in here! Totally no time between home and work. Only manage to do FB because I can access from my iPhone so I access during toilet and pumping time! Only today when I'm home wif sick BB G and the whole world is taking a nap that I finally remember to check in here.

Jenny, I suspect my boi is hao se like yours too! He totally ignores male waiters and smiles ever so enthusiastically and charmingly at females, even aunties.

Littlefly, I have terrible discipline when it comes to online shopping as well! All the promises I make on my shopping budget flies out the window when I see an online spree or sale going on!

WT: LOL. After hearing eve and ur story now I think its quite common for bb boys. Not sure if bb gals like to look at guys instead?

U can also check here using ur iphone.

WT: me too!!! i totally hv no discipline when come to sprees.. gosh... i'm gg to stay away...

jen: oh.. cos yr hb let u run the household.. tis is wat my mum call "吃饭不知道米价" cos he dunno the effect. like my hubby always think things are cheap cheap until he pay for for them.

oh, my bb has constipation these 2 days. he uummm so hard yesday but managed to poot one lump only. lucky he poo them out this afternoon, else we'll soon ready to start digging. can bb take prune juice? thot of mayb add into his diet.

Eve: Same! My bb also hmmmmm for the whole day and at nite, my hb bring him to toilet and he says bb pooed a little. When I wipe there's blood only! Scare me!

Dap: Which brand of prune juice, isit Heinz? I have prune cereal, but doesn't help to help in constipation. Bb cannot take prune essence right?

Eve, Jen: i give sweet potato porridge when bb stool is hard. And keep getting him to drink water too. Also give banana puree...

WT, Eve: at least u buy for #1 and still can keep for #2, #3... i shouldn't be buying coz cupboard overflowing... plus those hand-me-downs

Today, extremely lousy mood. Starting an SMS quarrel w hb...

ohya that day i gave bb papaya too. after that his stool will hv the papaya smell, haha.. yes, i oso give banana. as for prune juice, i nvr give it to bb b4 though i hv one bottle in the fridge(always have one bottle to standby for #1)..

ya littlefly, i oso seldom buy for bb actually, will just let him wear kor kor's clothes. but sometimes will feel bad and buy a few lar. recent sprees, mostly for kor kor, bcoz i dun hv much hand-me-downs for him, many esp pjs are getting shorter n shorter..

aiyah y quarrel ar? i hate to quarrel in the early morning too, coz i feel that it will somehow spoil the whole day le..

jen, my bb oso prefers aunties/jie jie to uncles. i guess its normal? maybe bcoz aunties/jie jie will look at bbs & smile at them more, whereas uncle normally bo chup bbs one ma..? sometimes my bbsitter will complain that bb doesnt like her hb aka uncle, and so she has to bathe very quickly. or else, bb gotta cry for very long time waiting for auntie to finish bathing... haha poor uncle

I prefer to quarrel in the morning than at nite. Coz when quarrel at nite I will be too angry to slp, angrier thing is my hb will slp so soundly after the quarrel!

Little Fly: I read bananas is not good for bb constipation leh...

Mickey: Which brand of prune juice u have? LOL on ur bbsitter issue.

Im looking for babies 6-36mths to form a swim class at NTU family pool. We are short of one more participant. If keen pls pm me for details. I can't wait to start the class for my boy.

It also comes with free thermal wear and family underwater album. Thanks!

Mummies

need advise of hw u all put baby to slp on their own... i have a hard time put my gal to slp on her own. have to carry her & pat or put in yao lao & pat for an hour than slp...

Thanks Dap. Will try to find it later!

Have u tried a cot mobile? My bb needs to listen to music or songs before he will slp. I turn on the electric rocker and mobile and he will go to slp on his own. Sometimes if need 1 hour to pat it means she is not tired yet. I find myself getting even more tired to put him to bed if more than 30 min and will carry him out, unless if its morning and I still wan to slp.

afternoon, mummies!!

dap: thks! will go keep a look out for it.

well, i jus let him turn and toss till he gets bored and tired and he'll sleep eventually. usually he needs 1 hr winding down. 1/2 hr to cruise/crawl about in the bedroom, 1/2 hr to find THE Z spot. while he's turning and tossing, i'll switch off all lights, massage him, sing a bit for 15 mins. den total keep quiet. 15mins later, he's off.

lil fly: i afraid sweet potato only gives him wind instead of helping to soften the stools, so nvr give him loh.

why quarrel? i also always bombard sms on my hb if i can't talk to him until i let off my steam.

jen: so funny over the reason why u prefer quarrel in the day. quite true.. very pek chek when yr partner is snoring away when u are still fuming. heee....

hey, blood in the stool? tat must b real hard or his tissue tears liao. poor bb J.

Oh the prune juice that i have is Delmonte Prune Juice, but this is meant for my #1, i din give it to my bb as not sure if he can take it onot. ur bb din poo for many days ar?

Back