(2011/05) May 2011

vicki.. I no BF... No more milk for her aft 1 mth.. i was so sad.. so have to give her fm and special milk due to her reflux... BF babies are more close to mummy... my frd oso BF.. end up she always have to carry her

2ww: Does ur mum or mil have blender at their house? I actually blend 8 cups of rice and put them in a plastic bag. Each time I just take what I need, no need to blend each and every time.

My mum's stove is very good, she cook porridge in claypot in the morning then off the fire. In the noon the porridge has broken down liao, but my stove cannot do it. Same as urs, even if cook one whole day also yi li yi li. U know outside porridge before serving they turn the fire to very very high and keep stirring while boiling, maybe that's why their porridge is so delicious!

Stephanie: My weight is lower but my tummy is bigger! I got no appetite at all during whole of pregnancy and gained 9kg while baby is 3kg. Only after I gave birth then my appetite came back so now I'm enjoying food more than before.

Hayashi: Which fm for reflux are u giving ur baby? Deon says she gave her baby enfalac AR and her baby dun like it. I also realised it could be enfalac ar that made my baby drinking lesser.

I also almost lost all my milk after 1 mth then I started taking fenugreek, doc's medicine and mmp and stopped expressing and latched my baby, then my milk came back.

Hi mummies,

I remember that there was some discussion on the Chinese med given to babies to solve their phlegm problem. Can I know what is that?

My mom wants to give my son pearl powder but I m not to keen.

Thanks in advance

2ww,ya use more water lesser rice.6hrs still yi li yi li,how come?on off muz go n stir so tat if nt enuf water I juz add water.but I notice u add vege into d porridge,will also grow water before it thicken.. Brown rice I use eu yan sang but bb dun like. I usin plain white rice for cookin porridge.ya if u got ur hand on powerful blender,grind all at 1 shot. I read online they say avent blender can't grind raw rice grain tat's y decide not to buy.

Hayashi,dun b upset.my #1 I also didn't manage to tbf.mix feed tho mostly fm til 4mths b4 I gave up bf.he also close to grandma n daddy except me.wif #2 ard he lagi dun wan me. It's more of everyday how u interact with bb tho for my #1 case,somehow fr day 1 he choose every1 else except me

Pixie,is gao cho san fr any medical hall.can range fr $10-$20 per box. It also contain pearl powder but at least not pure pearl powder thus can eat everyday. Or I think some mommies take eu yan sang bao yin dan to reduce phlegm too

Jenny, my gal drinking friso comfort now.. and it suits her.. no reflux aft tat.. but thk she sick of the taste liao

vicki... is really sad lor.. she dun seems to smile more at me.. instead smile at yeye.. papa... and my bro in law.. All GUYS!

Thanks Vicki!

The son has been waking up almost every hour last nite....he has grown more cranky ever since he fell sick for the last week and even more attached to me, only wanting me to carry him.....hope it is just a phase. I miss his quick smiles at everyone

zucchini can give, just peel off the skin and steam it till soft. They come in yellow and green, belongs to squah family. And it its not a cucumber.

For pear, better to give backham pear (the green type)< dun give the chinese pear, too liang for bb.

yeah, carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, pumkin, butternut squash all also can try. i dun want to give broccoli cos scared the florets difficult to clean. dun give too much broccoli cos it causes gas in tummy.

2WW, maybe u can try and blend the porridge when its cooked. USe the braun hand blender and put the blender in the pot and pulse it for a few seconds, porridge should be smooth after that.

My weight is lower than pre-preg now but i have a ugly big tummy that won't go away. Sigh!

Jenny, Abbots, Gain has a new F, the comfort range for reflux bb, i am keen to try, waiting for the sample now.

Vicki: relax, we won’t kill u lah. Just hand over your pretty bb gal. Muahahaha. You on biz trip in TW or holiday? Can buy SKII, biotherm products there as it is cheaper I think…

Mimosa: The waiting time is a killer there. Even if we go and queue outside before it opens at 9am, we still end up seeing the PD only like 3-4hours later… they give priority to newborns only. For 2nd jab, my bb had it in the afternoon. Only those with package can take appointment slots. That’s how popular it is!

AMK hub gathering : my timing is flexi. Me ok with 11am onwards.

2ww: if your MIL insist porridge have to be fine like cereal form – then why don’t continue to give rice cereal? What’s the diff there? I yet to start porridge coz my bb still toothless.

Puff? Anyone can enlighten me

Bunnymum: She should at least show you some basic respect as her boss. Not right for her to throw tantrums. Good riddance. Is yours Indo? Now they command higher pay than Phil. They are not our family members and won’t be expected to think in our best interests. They are here to earn $ and go home. Once we started to treat them well, they start to expect more. One time, I found my maid shouting to my Dad to pass her a teether for my baby while she remains seated on the sofa. I was quite annoyed and told her off that she forgot her position and did not respect my father.

Starfruit: ^5. Me too on tummy part. I can’t wear those slim fit tees anymore.

Jenny: I put on 6kg+ for this pregnancy and one week after delivery, I weigh 600g more than pre-pregnancy. That is probably the weight of my stubborn tummy fat!

FM: any mummies here using Friso Gold? Thought of switching bb over to this brand…any comments?

Hi mummies,

coming over to join in ur discussion here.

Little fly, I may b able to go for the amk hub gathering too if it's from 11-1pm.cuz my #1 is in childcare.

Weight gain : I put on 20kg during preg.but my baby only weigh 2.48kg!nw still not back to pre preg weight.plus I also haf a bulging tummy. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

just fed my girl some pear.but she is totally not interested. Pretend to eat whn I feed her,but turn her head to spit it out.

Hayashi: Maybe it takes a while for her to get readjusted to new flavor? I worry about constipation if switch over to new brand.

Jmummy: Welcome! when i feed my bb with pure puree of any types, he will give me a pui look. Only when i mix it with his milk powder & cereal, then he will take in.

Little Fly: you are back! tot you went missing again yesterday. the SKII cheaper there meh? is it cheaper than in the airport? that last time i went TW i bought the whole series of "wo de mei li ri ji" mask. total i think for 10+ boxes. in the end, i din use it.. hahah.. left in the storeroom.. too lazy liao!

Hayashi / Pixie: my bb also seldom smile to stranger now. last time she will smile to whoever smile to her. but now she is soooo choosy to the pple she smile too.

Porridge: Actually i also dun understand. I told her that porridge and rice cereal is the same but she says bb should feed on porridge since she is already 7 months old. haiz.. ok lor, no choice. maybe i really have to buy a cheap blender just to blend my rice! its ok, i will cont to try to cook porridge till i success lor.

Weight: i also put on a lot of weight during my preg. haven go back to pre preg weight. all my frens say im doing well in reducing weight but just that i still have a bulging tummy. recently i just started a slimming massage. i found in under the biz section of SMH forum. hopefully she will help me to flatten my tummy. But you know la, i work in the office. so sit the whole day.. haiz.. i shall cont to skip my lunch!

Little Fly... Yes abt constipation.. last week i feed her the new friso gold.. she two days nvr shit... and she was so cranky.. aft tat.. i brought her to Gynae.. he told me.. if i have doubts.. dun immediately change her FM.. mus slowly and stop if possible.. when notice something different..

so now i have a big can of friso stage 1 at home.. waiting for her to drink..

Hi mummies

Checking in here after a long absence again! Things are moving fast!

On porridge: Brown rice is harder to break down than white rice. So it's hard to make 'smooth' porridge out of it without blending. For white rice, to make it smooth like Crystal Jade kind, you actually have to season the rice with oil and salt and blend the rice grains. When cooking, stir constantly to enhance the breakdown process. My mum actually mentioned in passing that blending cooked porridge may introduce 'air' to the meal, but I haven't really took it to heart.

Anyway, my boi doesn't have much interest in porridge. Think it's because its a little bland. We've started him on protein meals like chicken sautéed with leek with potatoes and carrots, and he's loving them. I think that could be one reason he doesn't have much interest in porridge too...

Hi Mummies,

i selected another maid last night and her english is not so good. i hope better work attitude and cleanliness etc than the current one. Current one now sees my baby this morning start crying again. sigh, i see liao want to cry too but my colleagues told me not to be too soft on her. she could b pretending since with the thgs she has done so far.

anyway bless me girls!

by the way, i read some mummies say they use pearl rice for bb porridge. is it better? i bought the new moon organic ones but have not started trying. Still have not figure out how to make the porridge. hee! is the pearl rice better and buy fr where?

Porridge: I read before that if u keep stirring porridge will introduce air into it. But if u dun stir sure get burnt!

Hayashi: Maybe urs is gal gal so she prefer guys. Haha. U're not the caregiver rite? My baby prefers to smile to me coz I always smile when I see him.

Little Fly: Wow 6kg quite little. What's the weight of ur baby? My baby used to be underweight then my stupid gynae ask me to eat all junk food and durian, in the end my baby 3kg, my ideal baby weight is abt 2.5kg. Haha.

jmummy: Good lah, means u got good appetite during ur pregnancy!

Good morning ladies!!

vicki: at first my bro also said i looked like i am preg again =.=||| but recently i slim down more so tummy flatten, however i still think it is not e same as pre-preg... i heard it is not possible to be same as before already... =(

Jenny: mil opened the porridge maker aft abt 2hrs, she told us that it left over alot of porridge water even the rice inside already v soft, so we think that e porridge maker need less water than cooking in the pot! is ur porridge with a lot of water left afterward?

btw, i LOL on ur comment of ur flesh slping in e room, hahahha...

Novi: must cook e chix stock first ah? cannot throw the chix inside to cook together with e porridge? then later take out e meat or sth?

2ww: ya, brown rice much much more difficult to cook till soft compare to white rice... why not try white rice? if insist on brown rice, then guess no choice have to blend b4-hand or after cook ler.

ya, i got those pfrozen gree pea from supermarket, heard other mummies said it is e same in terms of nutritions =)

Steph: wah, bb N v good boy wor, can play on his own, my bb must have someone nearby, else he will cry, lol...

Hayashi: actually not very true that BF bb more close to mummy leh, cos my bb more close with his daddy even tho i bfing. i think it is bcos daddy knows how to play with e bb, i was so jealous bcos my bb will smile so brightly when he sees his dad. while i spend less time with him cos nid to spend time pump milk and feel exhausted due to e night feeds... so now i try to spend more time to play with him, put him to sleep every night, oh, the mummies here even share with me on how to play with bb =)

changing FM: oh ya, i saw e enfapro leaflet got saying that must slowly and gradually change the FM, like replace 1 feed for e first day, then 2 feeds for 2nd day etc, takes abt 1+ to 2 weeks to totally switch over.

pixie: Eu Yang Sang 'Bao Ying Dan' can be used when bb catch cold too, i fed him that time he had running nose, lucky after two days, he has no more running nose, phew...

btw, pearl powder very exp leh :p my hb bought for my bb cos heard good for e skin and 'ding jing' (calming) but only ate a few times, now still left alot...

lil fly: ohh.. icic... then better dun go there liao :p

AMK hub gathering: How abt Vicki and Deon? ok with 11am to 1pm?

jmummy: Welcome! are you in our fb group? bcos i was trying to search your nickname there but could not find, hehe....

Puree: keep trying diff type of food, and re-introduce e reject food again after 1-2 weeks, bb's taste preference changes all e time...

Viman: ya, give ur bb more time... my bb recently also rejects alot of thg, like all e diff kind of cereal, pear puree etc... porridge laso not v interested now =( Hope they loves their solid food soon!!!

2ww: my bb still smile to stranger wor, but i know he will recognise ppl now, bcos he will still smile to my dad even nvr see him for 2 months, but after my dad carried him for 10 mins, he start to cry liao, lol...

WT: wah! ur bb very advanced! btw, sautéed means u fried th chix with e vegi? can use oil to fry?

Hayashi: hahaha...aiyo, gals like to see guys means normal mah! lol....

Bunnymum: good luck!! ya, dun be soft since decided, hope ur new maid will be better!!

my mum always use pearl rice to cook porridge, bcos it is softer, can buy from any supermarkt =)

Jenny: 3kg is good weight lah! 2.5kg abit light wor, heavier bb easier to handle i heard =)

mimosa: Yah a lot of water but just nice when I stir in the porridge coz the porridge all downwards and stick to the porridge maker. Heavier baby more heavy to carry leh. Haha. But now good lah, baby eating solid food and drinking more milk. His fats come back le, very good to 'bite' his cheeks now. Haha.

Jenny: guess becos we cook it only 2 hr before hand, so still alot of water left, next time will put in less water. good to know ur bb feeding well! hope my bb can eat more too!

Morning mummies!

Jenny: icic [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] but better than mine leh hehe. i can only use loose clothes to hide my tummy. maybe can try girdle? i mus admit its good but i have been lazy to put on these days :x

weight gain during preggy: i gained 22kg [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] during the last 3 wks i was indulging in durian cos went on ML earlier (by clearing my many many days AL) den gained 6kg within a wk hee. slimmed down after giving birth n now still left 3kg more to go

mimosa: haha cos at home i need to do housework, no time to entertain bb N, so he entertain himself kekeke...

littlefly: im using friso gold 2 now. think its good for my bb, cos he was on similac previously and cant poo. after switching, poo better now and milk itself is easier to dissolve [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] nw i stocked up 20+ cans of friso gold 2 at home hahaha

2ww: there was a post on fb with the pix of the pea, its those kind with pod de, before using mus depod one hee

Jenny,

I am.. but My Mil will take care of her for 3days.. while the rest i will took care in the nite.. my mom in the day..

she dun really smile at my mil too... wahaha.. obviously she smile at guys.. sigh..

Stephanie: You are still soooo young, am sure you will go back to your pre preg weight realy soon. anyway 3 kg not much. dun think can notice the diff.

Pea: still need to depod ah? oops.. must be really tedious. but for the bb sake, maybe i will try this weekend. or maybe i will follow mimosa, use the frozen one.. hee hee..

Brown rice Vs white rice: actually its my mum who insist on brown rice. Told me that bb will be healthier if given brown rice. mostly heard abt brown rice cereal but not white rice cereal right? but pls correct me if i am wrong.

As for the stock of the porridge, im using "silver fish". look like ikan bilis but smaller. and i will try the dried scallop the next time. but my MIL told me its ok to put the whole piece of pork for the porridge and throw away the pork after we got the stock.

Jenny: YOur bb sure looks chubby enough! and he always eat a lot.. how i wish my bb will look more like yours.. chubby chubby one.

WT: could it be you are already introduing v delicious food to your bb and that is why he is not interested in porridge?

Mimosa,

Ya lor... Still waiting for that one food that she will love! Sweet potato also flopped. Carrots next...

2ww,

Frozen peas are just as good as fresh ones. The nutrients are all there. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mimosa, my mom just fed him the pearl powder, but he pukes everything out. Wasted.

Think he has very strong gag reflex. Always throw up medicine. We have not been able to feed him all his medicine cos he always throw up, even if we put it in the milk...think that's why he is taking so long to recover.

Hi, couldn't catch up with the posts. I can only come in whn my chn are asleep.

Little fly.thank you.will try with cereal tmr.I tink I'm quite slow in introducing solids.she is alrdy 28 wks n still eating very little.she is on total latching btw.

Jenny, I dunno if its bcuz I got great appetite. But I realized I haf been eating all the junk food.perhaps junk food. Got more calories.lol..

Mimosa, Im jxxxxx neo. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] my brother also asked if I'm preg again. -.- been trying out a few purses for her.but she doesn't seem interested. Always giving the vomit look after 2-3 teaspoons..

Viman, I think my girl same as yours.gave her all she doesn't like.make me dunno what to prepare for her.

mimosa: just now I gave porridge to my boy really a little watery. LOL. Think next time pour lesser water in. U add cooked rice in with water? My baby only eat cereal well. Porridge and purees he doesn't like. But better than nothing. Haha.

Stephanie: Girdle very exp rite? Before pregnancy I already got spare tyre so I think not much use. Last time I pregnant I tell my baby everyday to take away my spare tyre coz that time I lost weight all over my body. In the end I still have it after I give birth.

Hayashi: Dun worry ur baby will like u more when she grows up and smile more at u. Maybe try to play more with her in the meanwhile.

2ww: He's even chubbier now. His double chin is more and more obvious and I got prob wiping his neck coz cun see his neck. LOL. Everytime I will tell him to lift up his double chin.

Friso: Those who wan friso sample must request early coz they take a long time to send u the sample.

Stephanie: I think I gained 4kg during the last month coz my gynae ask me to eat lotsa durians. My baby during week 32 is only 1.6kg, so he double his weight in 7 weeks!

2ww: Last time I checked, it was cheaper so I ask my others to help buy 1 year supply of SKII Miracle water and whitening essence! But hor, I still got lines and pigmentation. I think I will need botox & possibly facelift in a few year’s time…

Hayashi: LOL, so cute…definitely not ‘hum sup’….

WT: wow… chicken sautéed with leek with potatoes and carrots. Sounds like gourmet bb meal to me! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jenny: Agree, it’s a blessing to have good appetite. My bb weighs 3.2 kg so he took most of it and I am so glad. First 4mths, I kept throwing up. After that, appetite was lousy all the way. Then I lost weight again when I was on drip for food poisoning – thanks to my #1. Yes, I also took durian last few weeks coz scared not enough nutrients for bb. Heehee

Cereal: my bb also like the thick thick type. He gulp down so fast until he chokes! Aiyo…

Mimosa: My #1 can say this matter of factly: why didi come out and mummy still got tummy? (I faint!)

Means your bb friendly but still wary of strangers. That’s good!

AMK hub gathering: Vicki asked us to ‘kill’ her instead and Deon didn’t dao bao today so don’t know leh.. Lets put it at 11-1pm first....

Stephanie: Thanks! I think I will slowly intro him and see if he could take it well.

Viman, Jmmumy: don’t get discouraged…my #1 merlion/rejects whatever I laboriously prep for him which includes: Fruits/veggies purees, fruit juices, corn and pork ribs soup, chicken soup, veg stock soup, barley cereal, brown rice cereal, etc . He skips puree part and went to porridge at 11months. He simply not ready then until much older.

LittleFly - I m here. AMK gathering, when ?? Why Vicki wants to kill herself ? How many going so far ?? Maybe we can have a mini X'mas gathering with giift exchange ?? Just a random thought

My bb ttokher 5 in 1 on last Friday, good thing is no fever. But she has been so cranky till today. I hope she get over it soon..

Wary of stranger - My girl also wary of stranger, she don't like strangers to touch or carry her ( will wail loudly). As long as she did not see you for a couple of times, she will not allow. You can play with me but do not touch me ! LOL

Cereal - I started my girl on Bellamu's baby rice so it is thicker, now I am moving to baby porridge. She took a few days to adjust but I thought to let her try different texture.

Puree - I am mixing my puree into cereal as I find the taste of vege puree very yucky too.. ha ha ha. SHe can take fresh puree provided the quantity is not too much, she loves apples (I did not know too much will cause constipation). Others I have tried in small amount are carrots, sweet potatos, green beans and now she is on grapes.

I managed to get some green pears today so will let her try pears after her 4 days with grapes. I read that letting bb chew on grapes while she is teething is great.

Porridge - When can we start bb on porridge with stocks or meats or vegetables ? 8 months or 1 year old ?

Jmummy - add me on FB leh [email protected]

Stephanie - You look great lor. Young will recover faster.. Me still trying to get my flat tummy back and my waist back. Now look like a water bottle leh ha ha ... I am losing weight but not the flabs. I put on abt 18kg during pregnancy. Now I am left with 1 to 2 kg to go to pre-preg weight. Haiz, still got clothings cannot fit back.. Working hard to fir back into pre-preg clothes then can cut down on shopping..

Mimosa - Yes, agree with you on introducing new FM. I did that too, started with 1 scoop then 2 scoops. I am still using 2 scoops for stage 1 as I still have 2 tins left. Over estimated and placed order for too many tins.

Deon: LOL. No lah, Vicki does not want to kill herself! She can't meet us on 22 Dec (thu) but i hope she & others can still gatecrash leh.

AMK Hub gathering, 22 Dec (thu), 11-1pm

Deon & BB, Littlefly & bb, Jmummy & bb, Mimosa & bb & ?

Thks little fly.I do hope that she will start feeding on solids soon.mil has been complaining that she is not growing.

If babies skip purée part,will dey know how to swallow when we move to coarser texture?

Porridge : Deon, I think u can start anytime u feel baby is ready.my #1 starts porridge quite early.abt 6mths if I rem correctly.ok.will try to add u later. I'm not very facebook savvy.

Little Fly,

Thanks for the reassurance! Hope she starts liking it soon! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I was going to warm up the porridge for baby to eat later and when I pour out, the porridge is still very hot! I cooked it at 9.30pm yest!

Little Fly: Same here with the pregnancy appetite and throwing up part. When I discharged from hospital my mum was shocked to see my big tummy. She say her tummy disappear immediately after she gave birth.

Puree: My baby only eat the mashed potatoes I prepare, the rest all dun want. Have to buy commercial ones. Anyone knows if commercial ones are as healthy? I actually prefer making my own coz fresher and cleaner.

Im ok with MOF.

Jenny : is it ok to feed porridge that has been left overnight? I tot it will cause wind in stomach?

Purée : I'm more hardworking tis time round,makinh fresh purée for my girl.but she doesn't appreciate.during my boy's time,I always buy rdy made ones for him. Or mayb rdy made ones are more tasty dats y the difference? Lol..

jmummy: I think shld be ok coz its airtight, not placed outside. Hopefully lah. Haha, I also think commercial purees are tastier so my baby ate it.

Mimosa: Yes, can use oil. But I use Olive Oil or unsalted butter. The recipe for sauteed chicken came from a BB Puree Recipe book. I just follow instructions, hehe.

2ww: I agree with you. But before this, I was only offering him puree veg/fruit with cereal. He also didn't show much interest when I gave him porridge and he didn't finish the quantity like he did with the cereal. Only after he passed 7 mths last week, I started trying the sauteed chicken because of his lack of interest in porridge.

Deon: You can start meat stock from 6 months.

I'm interested in the AMK Hub gathering! But I can only confirm attendance nearer to the date because I need to take leave.

Any mummies interested in a $10 voucher off Step 2 Mamil Gold? It's redeemable only @ NTUC...

Jmummy,I think my nanny say best is don't cook n keep cos will cause wind.if can, cook each portion separately.but my mil say as long as warm n don't reheat shld b ok.

Ya,someone kill me pls cos I suck at packing. I'll try to c if can gatecrash but most likely abit hard cos really bz at work + my gal only havin her jab on 19th so not sure if will sudden fever wic I hope not

Mummies – I hope we can keep this forum going and watch our bbies grow up together. Most mummies are first time moms yet so knowledgeable and helpful. Really glad to be in this support group! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jmummy, Viman: Previously it was depressing/frustrating for me that I can’t start my #1 on solids while my gfs bbies did very well on solids. I thought I failed somehow. I tried ready made ones too, organic or not. He just merlioned out. My mom said he don’t know how to swallow solids...tried at 6,7,8,9 months. Then he rejects spoon-feeding. Even if I add bb cereal to his milk or use barley water for his milk, he rejects. I got phobia too trying to feed him so we break for a while (solely on milk).

Jenny: ^5! My mom said the same thing that she only got tummy after her fourth child. I think she must be dreaming lah.

WT: yes, come join us [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Vicki: don't kill yourself over packing... are you bringing your bb there too? do a checklist, it will help.

Good morning everyone! =)

Steph: wah! 6kg in a week? that is fast!! haha...

wah, so good he can entertain himself.. what he usually do when he plays with himself? must teach my boy to play with himself too... hope not too late, hahaha...

btw the pic of e pea i think was posted by me, that is e wrong one i bought, bcos inside the peas are so small, not enough to make even 1 serving, lol... better buy e frozen one :p

2ww: got white rice cereal ah, bellamy has baby rice cereal which is made from white rice =)

Viman: sweet potato she also dun like ah... maybe she dun like sweet stuff? haha.. so hope she will like carrot =)

pixie: have u started feeding him semi-solid? I heard solid can help in reflux, maybe u can try mix e medicine in his puree?

jmummy: oh, i know who u r liao, added u yday =)

Jenny: i boiled the rice in water for 10 mins then i pour inside the Porridge maker.

wah, so good, ur boy getting more chubby! my boy like slim down alot, haix...

lil fly: wow, 1 yr supply of SKII? That must cost alot, haha..

haha... ur #1 so cute loh! lol... guess u must be feeling 'ku1 xiao4 bu4 de2'!

ohh.. true wor, means he still wary of strangers, but he took sometime to react, haha...

AMK hub gathering: ya, shld be me and bb, but i really worried abt bring bb along, bcos he will nvr let me eat peacefully, every night, we nid to take turns to have dinner, cos nid someone to carry him... hmm... but i dun think i can leave him to my mil, and hb busy... ladies, i would nid ur kind understanding and tolerance if my bb make noise during e gathering...

I ok with any resturant =)

WT: come la, come lah! more the merrier! i wanna see the anutie killer!!! hahaha... =D

oh, i am seeing him this sunday hor? forget :p

is the book good? what is e name? where to get it?

Deon: yday i also tried my bb's avocado puree, and it tastes bitter, yuck! without milk and suger really dun taste nice, i dun undertand why my bb likes it =.=|||

Grapes: how u feed her grape? just blend then give?

i faint.. wat beautiful... haha... i really having bad ance outbreak, still thinking wanna ask u ladies any recommendation of good skin doc near Seng kang, lol...

Vicki: haha.... just throw everything in lo! lol... sorry bad advice.. =P come la, we wanna see ur beautiful gal!! can do some match making, lol...

Vicki, my girl also having her jab on 19. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I'm goin for the gathering.hopefully she doesn't develop any fever.cuz the previous jab she did.

Thanks little fly for the encouragement.#1 did a lot better than #2 wrt to starting solids.cuz he is feeding on a bowl of porridge at his 7mths.but #2 now is nowhere near. N it doesn't help that mil is always comparing. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

WT : come join us too. It will most prob be my 1st or 2nd time seeing u mummies.n I'm very shy lor.scared dunno what to say.lol..

Hello mommies,

It's midweek! Getting excited about Sunday! We must remember to find each other hor? I am scared we will be lost in a sea of mommies! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back