(2011/05) May 2011

vv,

i also dunno abt tea.. but i am not a big fan of chinese tea.. i think if u ask dr yeoh, maybe she will say green tea is ok since jap woman also drink green tea? but i do still drink bubble tea.. think i do not control my diet for no.2.. jialat..like the last pregnancy i asked her abt sashimi, she say it shd be ok if its from a good source since jap woman eat sashimi as well.. hahaha

re: maids

my indo maid going back soon.. her hubby has made a fortune in jakarta and asking her to go back to be "tai tai".... sian!!! i need to source for another one!!

these 2 weeks, i find that my bladder cannot hold much urine ... after half cup of water, will go toilet within 30mins ... walking to toilet every now and then ...

anyone also facing the same problem?

Mudpie

Polar Chic Pie shrink ah... Uhmm, OCK - I ate this morning! Wow, I was so hungry lor.. So I ate so fast and ate another Mr Bean pancake. Realised its very dry. I will buy Jollibean Pancake next time. More moist & nicer eh.

Joyce

U are so lucky.. Haz. I hope I have this luck too. :)

Ling : have the same situation... especially before going home need to go toilet 1st, then after alighting need to go toilet again... middle of the nite, worst...

hannah : i'm back... went to the clinic to repeat my gastric medication, sigh... now feel better le..

Winnedy/DOlly

I will give Green Tea a miss cos I kS lah.

Bubble Tea still ok but havent drink any yet. Now cut cold drinks off totally cos worry brown discharge come again...

Honestly the progesterone pills really make me sleepy...

Joyce

Wow, 1st time I heard - get shifu to "see" maid?? How much is the fee? And how to "see"? See the birthdate?

dolly, vv, i have no idea. some shifu from some temple. i also don't have the details. basically, i think look at the birth date and the face (photo).

dolly,

no particular agency leh... i dun want something too ex... some agency will charge like $688 for agent fee and it does not include things like insurance... my second agency charges $388 and it includes the insurance fees...

i feel that its heng suay which maid you get... sian..

Hi mummies still feeling sick nw cough very bad.

Apple: me going hk next mth. U there on biz trip? Which dates? Just hope i can get well before the trip.

Dolly: thks for the link on green tea was drinking a few cups earlier on in the pregnancy. Better avoid nw.

Everyone on the way hm now?

Yes maid is always luck.

dolly - this is the 1st experience maid I took..all these while those Indo are non experience fr kampung coach until vomit blood type.

Ok my main prob is bcoz I don't hv old folks at home to supervise them. I depends on my CCTV. That's y non experience toot maid also can become smart coz she has plenty of freedom to talk to other maids in a row even the CCTV is watching her..

dolly, i'm quite near to Hai Sing Sec school...

vv, the pils also making me very sleepy... sigh...sianz...before nite falls, i already half closed eyes...

yippeee, it's raining in pasir ris... told my girl today can't go playground as it's raining heavily... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Joyce, ur family is lucky..I count myself lucky for the past 4.5 yrs with indo maid..she was under my intensive training for a yr + when I'm sahm. Thereafter her, all maids horrible..that's y in nearly gave up n my hb convinced me by taking 1 experience Phil ex UAE to try

yoyo,

i duno is shrink anot ba..but size look d same thou.i bite a few mouth like y m i still at d pastry...bo simi ingredient feel..last time is quite creamy & got mix veg & ckn bites.so is like oozing to ur mouth.but d 1 i ate..looks empty & until d last bite i feel ckn.wonder if is d outlet or tdy d chef production no gd..

my ofc dun hv jollibean only mr bean.i had twice d cheese pancake..ok lor..but not tat fantastic...

dolly, njoy ur weekend & hv more rest ah... =)

Ling, i oso hv same issue.drink little bit of water nid to go toilet many times. at nite b4 bed once, 2 3 hrs cfm wake up go toilet even thou i drink not 1 full glass of water at nite wor...hai...i tink no choice de...

All mommies enjoy ur wkend ah.... rest more =)

actually, i prefer to get experience maid.. no need to go through intensive training.. they are here to help me to reduce my burden not add on problems and make me vomit blood... as for those who try to "act", my mum is very strict with the maids one (they go over to my mum place in the day time), so i think the maid will auto buck up or say they want to change employer if they are not up to standard..

i also told my maid to go out and talk to her friends during her off days. or talk on the phone after 10pm with her friends (vent out frustrations).. its like we also bitch and talk abt our bosses... hahahaa

Yeah Auroa so sleepy...

Now I go toilet, see a little brown discharge, very tinted de. Sianz. I think today maybe walk too much during lunchtime. Gotta curb. Urgghhhh...

I am abit numb liao, getting brown discharge and then go gynae and then little cramps mild de, here & there..

Anyone having brown discharge on & Off & on medication?

Mudpie

My area there also dun have jollibean.. Haz. So I think will OCK loh next week.

At nite I also go toilet more often..disturbed my sleep..bait sickening sometimes coz morning zombie while at work. Imagine later stage..wah she is like whole nite no nix to zz..bb kicking + toilet kaoz

Dolly: thks will see how i m taking to the med. Dunno isit cos i am ill feel tat it has sorta covered up my MS. So a bit worried.

Vv: thks for tip in chartis did nt know it covers pregnancy will purchase this for my upcoming trip.

Will u be getting a letter from yr gynae to certify the month of your pregnancy for air travel?

vv, my brown discharge stopped liao.. maybe got insert the medication and took a short nap... u rest more and if need to walk ard, try to walk slowly and take lots of rest then continue... i very gan cong and walk fast fast... previously my colleagues will scold me .. preg still walk so fast for what.. rushing to buy lottery, is it.... hahahhaa...

today not cooking.. maybe going to west plaze to eat or elias mall to eat the jap restaurant for the last time before it closes down... ;)

my hubby booked the wanbo self-drive trip to penang from 25 to 29 Nov... yippee, finally i get to travel liao... wanted to go penang 3 yrs ago but was preg w no 1 and din get the chance to go... yippee..

Auroa

The gap no more Liao. Dun go le. Now under-going Reno Liao.

Mudpie/Auroa

Ok will rest more. Hope it'll stop soon

can refer to the trip infor belows:

http://www.aas.com.sg/?show=content&showview=9&val=9

starefruit, not sure abt the journey leh.. morning depart, think by evening will reach ipoh and stay for 1nite and then continue to drive to penang and stay for 2 nites and drive up to genting and stay for 1 nite before coming back to spore...

apple, think they will brief us before we go... will get the infor first.. if not enough, let u know again... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Driving up is about 9hrs with breaks in between..can detour to Ipoh for lunch when u on the way. The bean sprouts chicken is very nice yum yum..

i heard got lots of yummy food there... looking fwd to it.. .[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Starfruit - I hv not plan my trip..will see gynae on 13 nov then decide to go or not. Most likely will go for 3-4 days only. I might cross over to shenzhen for meeting a day.

Aurora: if u can wear the flight socks for the duration of the drive as well or alternatively have more rest stops to stretch ur legs. Ya penang lots of tasty food u must enjoy. Somemore all the sour sour stuff like penang laksa etc yumz.

Apple: yeah better check with gynae first before going on the trip. Biz trip usually more siong than holiday trip. I Will also take it slow n easy for my trip.

starfruit, ya, must go and dig out the stockings... last saw was before i delivered and that's abt 2 yrs++ ago... hmm...

Back