(2011/05) May 2011

starfruit,

no la....i take leave.....

somemore i wanna stop work on 15 apr to hv 1 n a half week rest (hopefully) if bb due on time.....oso cant cos got yr end audit....no one experience to cover me, all cover person are from admin but they work more than 10 yrs....so at least half bucket water better than none

they wan me work till 22 apr.....which my due date is 26 apr...!! ............so i intend to say only towards tat period...will say gynae ask me to standby liao...

Starfruit, yty I also asking the salesgirl abt daytripper, she cannot understand what I say, keep saying only got volo and that is the lightest. So I decided to go OG and see if there are other brand that is lighter and cheaper, in the end still end up with volo.

Ya, OG have private sale on wed but I got no member so won't be going.

Hee, I took a bus to OG, cannot tahan to walk.

My lower back is pain and left pelvic pain also.

Dolly, so you on 2 weeks bedrest?? Hope you better now.

star: seeing ur post reminds me tt i forgot to buy breastpads [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

I hv emailer fr OG with some coupons for guest entry. i think i can email to anyone who is interested rite? pm me and i can send to u

i've been hvg BH quite often too. stomach keeps getting hard. are these signs of early birth ah?

SH, no one to take over your work when u r on ML?

i was also chasing my boss but seems like they may be some re-structuring internally so they reluctant to assign my covering. oh well, i will leave it to them to decide.

starfruit,

got those take over de is from admin team, my office is a SME, so not much headcount. n they don wanna get a PT in, get a PT in oso hard to cover my duties....so those there for long de will know better but no accts experience....

that time was it dolly tat says she gets the pampers NB for $9+ at sheng siong?

i chanced upon this bp that sells diaper.....very cheap for 24 pcs NB, gonna get from them. but btw, how many packs r u all stocking up for NB size? i only rmbr my boy very fast within like 2 wks if i rmbr correctly already upgrade to s size....

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/5163044.html?1299989718

wayne, the daytripper is apparently not on their regular list. it was a small consignment they brought in last yr and i managed to buy it.. i dun see it around anymore. for add on accessories, they alwasy give me the one for the volo, they say its the same fit, i wonder why diff name though. my daytripper is not mash material, just fabric, maybe thats why is cheaper?

Ya OG sale starting on wed, i dunno if i have the energy to do down cos i wanna look at avent stuff lah.

Ash, for BH, u can get them as early as the last 4 mths of your pregnancy.. as long as u dun feel pain its ok, cos this is body's way of conditiong it in preparation for birth.

If u feel pain or see blood, or have aching lower back/pelvis pain, then it could signs of early contraction and must go hospital.

My BH also comes often if i walk alot, so i try not to stay up on my feet for too long and sit down and rest as much as i can.

oh dear i totally forgot to buy newborn diapers.. hahah

i think after yesterday's scare, i better pack my hospital bag already to stand by.

Sh, which diaper are u buying? i was looking at the link.. for the pampers one, it says active baby.. i dun ramember the pampers i used previously was active baby, did they change their packaging? hmm.. so confused now.

Sh: i think it was $6 plus fr sheng shiong. i rem'ber cos i was thinking so cheap i want to buy but ard my area has no SS.

huggies nb diapers at taka fair was quite cheap too leh. but all the free gifts fully redeemed :p

ash_r, izz.....sheng siong so cheap...i check my neighbourhood supermkt is $8+ (8.45 if i rmbr correctly.) for pampers the yellow packing....

starfruit, u r rite hor, why they put pampers active.....pampers active gt nb size meh.....Mmmm.....

i rmbr tat time my boi use pampers n X brand (cant rmbr wat brand) nb size....end up pampers still wins in terms of quality. so i think i better stick to pampers nb.

as for s size, i switch my boi to mamy poko n its very gd in quality as well.....so will start using mamy poko when this girl needs to b upgrade to s.....

but both brands very expensive compared to otrs....

now tat i'm on leave, donno if i shd go down taka to see see when in fact i got no shopping list in mind.....

but my legs will sure break within 30mins.....so wats the pt rite.....sigh....

morning mummies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

dolly, u ok now?

julbee74/viman, hold on tight... we are almost there now [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Sh..it is me, bought the pampers nb diaper at Sheng Siong at $6.95. Not sure it the promo is still on. I bought 3 pkt.

I also have not pack my hospital bag..hubby have not test my steriliser and pump also.

So lazy leh...

wayne, i started on the strict diet since sun.. actually forgot to use the test kits and wasted alot of the test strips.. so far the readings ok, phew... how u doing now?

Sh, yeah pampers was good but expensive.

i will most buy a pack and will switch to nepia or sealer after that.

For MP, i like it when they are bigger and i dun want to change at night cos MP does not leak and can last through the night.

Auroa, so far my reading seems acceptable to my gynae. He say no need to test liao but I need to keep to my strict diet.

He told me I can test my boundary like eating my favourite food, then after 2 hours test, if high, then cannot eat, if ok, means I can eat..hee

Morning ladies. How have u've been?

Do take care of Wat u eat k? Cos I had a rough weekend due to food poisoning.

Got it on Friday n can't slp the whole nite due to tummy pain then vomit n diarrhea.

Went to c my gynae on Sat n he refer me to NUH for Check up.

But only went there ard 10pm cos hubby worked late. Overall I had diarrhea for more then 10++ times la.

Lucky bb alrite n fluid is at normal level else I'll need to be admitted for drips.

Now stomach still feel funny n no appetite. Lots of wind in my tummy too. Sian...

auroa : have been taking the medication to reduce the frequency of the contraction since sat, so far hardly any contraction.. now slightly worried coz my mum going holiday for two weeks from 11 apr. it'll be my 37 weeks by then. so only left my maid to do confinement for me and she has yet to master how to cook those confinment receipe..

haha wayne / starfruit,

i oso use petpet for daytime and MP for night time even till now.

starfruit,

wats ur lobang for nepia, heard tat its gd too.. but never use it be4.

wayne, that's good news... maintain it tat way.. we just have a few more weeks to go before we pop.. jiayou... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

dolly, last resort is to cater for confinement food (maybe for 1 or 2 weeks first).. relax and hope bb will comes till yr mum comes back..

me been busy lately as hubby overseas.. my girl so far wet the bed 3 nites and 3 dry nites.. yesterday nite wet the bed and ended up washing up the bedsheet and pillowcase... lots of cleaning up and laundry to do.. will come in as and when [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

SH, i will call and get them to deliver. cos NB NTUC do not carry. NTUC have promo for nepia every now and then u can look out for it.

i dun really like PetPet cos it cut into my ger's tummy the last time. blame it on the mummy who do not know how to put it on properly for her lah. so now i stay clear of plastic tabs diapers.

morning ladies. another brand new week n another week closer to our edd =)

dolly,

take care. use this HL to have a gd rest.

julbee/viman,

jia you and keep talking to ur babies to wait for the right time =)

starfruit,

i was at taka baby fair yest too. spent $200++ nia =P

i agree with u for 2nd time mummy, nt much big tickets items to buy coz i only get the essential stuffs. for 1st time mummies, alot of things worth getting.

sh,

rest well for the day. i also v tired today but as i am taking a day leave this n next week, i better be gd for the rest of the days i am nt on leave.

ash,

dun worry. having BH is common at this last trimester as body is preparing for labour.

Re: nb diaper.

didnt see much nb diapers during the taka baby fair...so didnt manage to get...end up got 2packs XL for my son instead. hahaha.

i intend to get the pampers nb coz they have the urine indictor rite??

Lin,

oh dear. wat did u ate tat cause the food poisoning? pls take care and hope u be well soon.

re: quinny zapp extra (the new design in 2011)

its cfm chop have to remove the seat before folding. my hb tested it sometimes back and we dbl cfm with the salesperson as well.

starfruit, your daytripper is a good deal. Looks abt the same as volo except mine have 2 mesh part on the sides. Otherwise abt the same, $69 is very cheap.

So far petpet works well for my boy. Huggies, drypers, pureen all cannot make it. I like MP the best but cannot afford to have it day and night. As for Nepia, I try before also but not suitable for my boy, he urine a lot, cannot hold leh.

GOod morning..Monday again!

starfruit - I also intend to order Nepia S. I find the materials are more cottony. For NB, I'm using Pampers.

I still have a couple of things to buy like diapers, wet wipes, gauze..etc

Went to Taka on Fri evening after my dinner for a quick grab, nothing fantastic for me as 2nd time mum hehe..like u mentioned all big tix items we already owned. No more high investment :p

I grabbed Mustela products at level 3 at 15% and also Babysafe items too!

Seems like a lot of promo going on..I wanna go Isetan this Fri to buy toys.

Wayne mummy - my hb also just brought out my steriliser & pump last nite. Haven't test out yet..hehe hopefully both working fine [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

My fren told me the hospital now no longer using pampers nb, they r using Huggiges! Sien..I don't like Huggies

apple,

ts u mention gauze! totally forgot about it. but don buy too early. tat time i buy to many at 1 go and end up it will turn yellowish without opening yet....

tks Val.

starfruit,

i'm avoiding plastic tabs diaper too cos it keeps sticking onto my boi's tighs tat time and to pull out from their fragile super soft skin is so heartache. haha...

dolly should be able to, i have not ordred my confirnment food too.. may call and order early next mth.

yeah forgot pampers have the urine idicator, which is good.

apple, i love nepia very good but when they are older, MP still better cos can hold the urine better.

aiya i should have gone up to level 3, never occur to me to do that.

actually i think i spent mainly on the steraliser and the stroller other than than, not much to stock up there. but 2 pigeon rompers and 3 pigeon l/pants for bb, good deal cos it was 2 for $9.90 and 3 for $9.90.

morning!! wah so many posting!!

Appetite: anyone increase their appetite alot? I realise i can really eat alot since last week. Sat, i have breakfast at 10am and lunch at 1pm and 3pm i still have 2 bowl of rice and 8pm i still eat rice with roast pork..ytd, i have kaya bread for bf, 2 sets of BLT for lunch, 3 pieces of prata for tea and 2pieces chicken with rice.. wah, like pig leh. Now i am having youtiao for bf..

Preadmission: i check w my nurse and they say they will book the hospital for me and the hospital will either sms or call me.

Nb diaper: I only intend to get 1 pack as i recall my 1st one, he is using huggies ultra NB and within 2 weeks, it is tight for him. I also stock up lots of dryper S during the Guardian promo, since NB will be using lots of diapers.

Dolly, maybe you want to order confinement food if happen you deliver before your mum is back? Just get ur maid to cook rice or some simple dishes using Ma you for you? Same here, my mum going hoilday from 15 April (week 37)and will only be back on 23 April(week 38). for me worse come to worse, i will order a week confinement food till my mum back and as for bb taking care, ask my hb take leave lor..what to do..haiz..now you relax and take care, tell bb to wait for ah ma come back then pop!

apple, for huggies, the huggies ultra range is good. the puple packaging ones. that one comparable to MP leh. but i dun like the other huggies range.

SH: yayay stick to them and i always end up sticking on their tummy too .. aiyo i really cannot handle plastic tabs diapers.. hahah

dolly, adding on to bubble pearl, if u r ordering only for 1 week or 2 week, no need to order so early cos even if u are one of the early birds, there is no discount for 1-2 weeks order.

bubble, good that ur appetite is picking up, for me opp, my MS came back, threw up twice over the weekend. usually after dinner. sian man.

dolly - your mum booked the holiday quite early issit? Coz u said most likely u'll deliver early like 37wks coz during #1 also the same rite? Anyway u can order 1 week of confinement food..shd not be a prob. Just get your maid to boil the red dates tea & soup for u.

starfruit - I think 15% for Mustela & Babysafe is a good buy coz normally during their member sale, only entitle 10%. I bought the NB starter kit, no further disc, and additional 2 bottles of lotion & 2 nappy cream.

bubble pearl - wow..your appetite really good ler! Watch out ya..coz your carbo intake quite high.

starfruit: i just scared that i am eating too much..this happen to me when i was expecting my 1st one..i eat too much beef and meat, luckily bb still in a good weight of 3.2kg on week 40+1.

Dolly: now you can rest ur mind and relax..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

apple: ya..i agree my carbo intake is high while i type out the food i had ate.. :X. yup, hospital start to use huggies till since last yr. I like pamper cos it has the urine indication..keke

hey mummies who given birth at kkh b4, can check with u ladies if kkh provide confinement meal during the hospital stay after deliver?

bubbles, which hospital is this? U mean all the hospital uses huggies?

apple, yeah the 15% is good, the other better deal was at robinsons when they have 20% but rarely happen now. I also like mustela, wanted to get the all over wash for baby. maybe i should head back there and check it out again.

dolly,

u nw at hm on HL already rite? hw cum wake up so early?

starfruit,

i bought breast pads, wet wipes, milk bottles, milk bags, cotton wool, teats, hanky, toddlers diapers =P

split,

yes. KK do provide confinement meals or if u dun like can go for their normal meals. they allow u to choose.

Bubble pearl,

My catbo intake oso scary! I can eat fishball mee in morning n 1 hr later eat 2 pc bread.

My Boi was 3.2nd at 39wks! I guess this girl Shd b ard tat weight too.

Had finally decide to step out of the hse to go for a hair trim! Guess it might b the last salon visit before due! Gonna hv a Gd hairwash!

Gleneagles has switched from Pampers NB to Huggies! Not sure about others.

And after 5yrs! They still do not serve confinement meal despite patients feedback..argh

Thanks bubble pearl. Ya, I called mdm Ida too late.. Hope her sis is good cos I didnt seem much reviews on mdm mariam.

Evie, I saw from the forum lots of bad reviews abt her. cos she is v chatty and kept talking non stop.

Didnt know choosing massage lady can be a headache too.

Back