(2011/04) Apr 2011

Hi mummies attending miss chong tmc parental craft lesson with her-do you have her office number? She gave last time but I lose it...any mummies happen to has it?

Fung fung,I also have the same feeding problem with you...just broke down yesterday after these few months...my bb now will stretch long hrs during daytime for her feed..initially 3hrs feed,then 4hrs feed..yesterday ard 5hrs den cried for milk..as mummy I worry she too long didn't drink milk so introduce milk at 4hrs for her..she is crying so hard & refuse to suck!!! I broke dwn together with her..wen told my husband,he even said I shld not force her to drink..said I have been too paranoid these few months...almost 5hrs does not wanna drink milk-as mummy of cos I will feel worry..I really broke dwn yesterday...I Am really tired of all these feedings...I really do not know wat is wrong wat is right???!!!

Hi ladies

Can't join for lunch today. #1 just Vomitted and had diarrhea. Sigh Sigh. What bad timing. Please let me know if there's another gathering soon. Enjoy your lunch today.

Hi mummies!!

Wow!! u all got gathering later... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] im at work now [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Fung Fung

Don't be too stress with baby z 's drinking hugs

Yoti

Hugs don't feel stress maybe her hours are stretching mine still drink 2.5-3 hours interval

Yoti/fungfung,

I'm also same with u all.. Keep breaking down.. Haiz.. But think back, almost 3mos liao!! After so much on-going hardships, baby still growing well! That's my only consolation now loh.. We all tough it out together k!

Andrea,

I went jp yesterday for a movie.. Friend helped me babysit kae few hrs for me to take a break.. Then she go pop today! Lol! Would have jio-ed u but we had to rush.. But i managed to buy a pair of heels frm c&k after all! Already on discount de.. xD

Hippo,

It feels really good to escape for a bit while someone takes over kae a while! Hb & i both much better le.. Few hrs works wonders man!!

hippopolai, actually $ only abit more. Cos forgot to add.. alt nites we still gotta carry didi take mrt back home lol! So it's only more sleep vs convenience. If rain then of couse drive will be much better. But zz also v impt wor.. hard to decide. hahaha. For hb worse, cos he gotta drive then carry J walk to IFC.. ard 10mins walk from my mum's place.

yoti, hugz hugz. Mummy must learn to be strong! Actually I notice J start to drink lesser too. Like the older he grow.. the lesser he drink! Feed till I pekchek so I cut down on the amt. So now sometimes only drink 125ml. Maybe u try cutting down on the amt.. make her hungry see if will drink better? Or izzit she dun like the teats?

hippo, take care! My #1 also sick le. Fever now. Caught the flu bug from my mum. Hai.. sianz... weekend programs pao tang le. Hope he'll recover soon n dun spread to didi!

andrea, how's ur 1st day of work? I am so dreading work next next wk! New company new role... everything new somemore. Stressed!

pearly so gd u still got ppl take care for awhile. I wanted to leave didi with my mum n bring gor gor out.. who knows all sick le. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Talk abt movie.. I dun even have chance to watch movie! I got a GV gift card worth $28.. anybody wants? Sell u at $25. :p

Enjoy the gathering today! Help me see Robinsons got any discounts anot? My voucher always no chance to use or nothing to buy...

Elmo come come I help u go robinsons buy hehe

Thanks lor we wheregot chance watch movie [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Pink, you din join them for gathering today? K.. Use my Robinson voucher pay me cash can? Haha! You still can watch movie la.. Pass to maid for awhile loh. I cant! Must at least bring 1 along!

Andrea, Jiayou! I just noticed i cant log in to my old office email le. So fast! 1 less email acc to check loh.

Piggy, ya lo. Hb got company event watch transformers. I die die wanna bring #1 go! But must be prepared watch have way gotta come out with a cranky kid. Haven't brought him to any movies b4.

Andrea- fight e zz monster! At least you can still come forum!

Vivi-thank you ;) how I wish she can drink every 2.5-3hrs interval...cos if timing stretch,she really cannot drink much.no point force feed cos she is crying so fiercely[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

pearly-guess u know how I feel..yr bb also will cry and stretch long feed?

Elmo-yes,mummy needs to be strong! I have endure myself thes few months and finally broke dwn.teats I have change-no use[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] but is j having a lot of feeds during daytime? U feed accordingly to demand too?

Hi mummies, glad to meet u all today [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] hope to join u all again for other gatherings [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]))

baby K enjoyed the lights so much she didnt sleep all the way until reach the car, then she catch up on sleep now! Latched since 6pm & slept since then until now. Waiting for her to wake up for feed now.....

Piggy

I thought you Mia Liao so long never see you here [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Starflower

Nice to meet you

Fung Fung

Is your baby ok after going home? Hope he is less cranky

any more mummies?

Mummies pls confirm ur attendance again by 23 June cos i need to make reservation their buffet v popular 1 so mus make reservation in advance

Re: Hi Tea Buffet @ Carousel (change to Carousel cos more accessible n heard the buffet is nice can see the menu here:http://dining.royalplaza.com.sg/

Price: $38.61net (got 2 promo 15% of total bill or 1 free for 3 diner best is we have group in multiple of 4)

Date: 27 June

Time : 3.30pm

1) Piggytoh

2) fungfung (not bringing Zaccheus)

3) Hippopolai (not bringing stroller)

4) Andrea (if can take leave)

5) tweety (not bringing stroller)

6) mrs Chua (if can take leave - has plan to bring bb for his 6-in-1 that day but duno if he will b cranky or nt)

7) Gerry ( not bringing stroller)

8) sookie

9) Totoro

piggy

I also waiting for transformer, hb gonna take leave for it. lol

since I have Seline I nvr step in cinema le. all nice movies always ask my bro send me pirated DVD. haha

gin, hipppolai, pink

how's tdy gathering? posted photos in fb alrdy?

Pink

Can I collect from you from your place tmr? I'm going down to my gramp's to stay for a couple of days... Will take a cab to ur place to collect from u first before gg down... Can I collect in the morning tomorrow? Text me. I pm you my number Liao.

starflower: yes really nice meeting you!

gin: master chua pooped again when i was on the way home. i always joke to my hubs he's full like shit like the papa.

Finally got ppl here le. I'm so bored! Looks like alot of mummies wanna watch transformers huh. I also wanna catch harry porter. Dunno got chance anot. I change company no leave.. If not I'll take leave to watch with hb too!

lynn, are you ordering from amazon?

yoti, J feeds ard 3hourly loh. But sometimes may drag. Esp morn can drag to 4 hrs. At nite is 5 to 6hrs. His daily intake drop from 900+ml to 800+ le. Partly from dragging longer intervals and partly from drinking less per feed. Like today he only drank 700+. Dunno will he wake up and drink again anot. I dun care la.. As long as he's growing well and happy can le. 2Nd time mum more chin chai liao. When i had #1 also like you. Worried bb not drinking enough etc. Like tt life will be v difficult and tiring leh! Must learn to kan kai. As long as bb is healthy and growing can le! My #1 till now still v small size. I was sorting photos whole afternoon today.. Then realize didi is wearing gor gor's 7mth old rompers! Omg! How can my 2 sons be so different! Next time ppl will mistaken didi as gorgor i think!

Hmmm.. I think J is sleeping for e next le. It's been a long long time since he zz so early! Wonder wat time he'll wake up at nite.. Maybe 3am. Like tt also dunno good or bad. How many hrs and your bbs zzing through at nite now?

Elmo,

My 1 max 7hr + nia but he may wake up in between to make noise n go back to sleep yawn~

Bbgoh,

Hee ne still ok will still go cinema watch movie with #1 but now harder manz...

Wah u gals have fun today hor[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Yoti/elmo,

Yes! I agree with elmo!! I was exactly the same with my #1 about milk intake.. Super anxious but, also same like elmo, since #2, more relax le.. Got drink, no drink = no difference as long as got grow/never shrink can liao.. =X In fact now I wish he drink with longer intervals so I can rest!

He drink 70-90ml usually.. Sometimes can drink 120ml.. 2.5-3hrly in the day.. Night time see luck de.. Sometimes he feeds 9pm-3am.. Or 12mn-6am.. So I guess it's 6hr at night ba..

Elmo,

First time ask friend for such pai seh help la.. My own baby leh.. Somemore she preggy leh.. But she's a very good friend of mine la.. She gave birth this afternoon at 1pm.. lol!

I also wanna watch a lot of movies! Green lantern, transformers, twilight-breaking dawn etc... But I think I will miss all liao.. =X Wait for online streaming loh.. haha..

Seems like u all had fun today at gathering wor.. So nice~ I hope to join next round!

I went gai gai with hb today so didn't join u gals.. I also bought gong cha! haha.. Spent quite a lot also.. Bought Friso Gold 3 cos now got promo.. Bedsheets & tml buying iphone external charger.. Whatsapp eat a lot of my battery wor.. xD

Re: gathering at raffles city earlier on

Sorry that i need to leave early juz nw. Bt luckily i left coz Z woke up the moment i board a taxi and then start cranky again.

Btw, who paid for the food juz nw? I order only cream of mushroom soup. How much is it?

Yoti,

I tnk for ur case is all right as most mummies here want their bb to hv stretch feeding interval. As long as she is drinking well and nt beyond 5hrs shd be fine. Mine is a bit different, sometime cant finish the normal quantity, if tried to give will hv tendancy of vomitting. Wat i can said is tht his feeding pattern rite nw is unpredictable.

Pearly,

Yes. We will continue to endure the hardship, to trial and error and hopefully by 3rd mths everything will be smooth smooth for us. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Thanks jtho for the link, will hv a look at it

Starflower,

Nice meeting u earlier. Come come and join us for future gathering.

Vivi,

The same. Didnt sleep much even though he is tired. Only until half an hr ago then he fall asleep. Hope that he can sleep thru since he's so tired. "finger cross"

Dunno whether is it stomach nt feeling well coz he poo 3 times in the evening and all watery one.

I'm up since 3am but he was fussy from 12.30am onwards... Hiaz which means I didn't really get to sleep again.

Now I'm wondering how to go to work if I want to start in July! Everyday not enough sleep.

Are there any brand of FM that is better for the stomach? Thinking of changing FM as he is suffering from very bad colic or wind! Currently giving Bm and supplement with Similac (ard 1-3 feeds per day)

just finish feed, nw pumping

nightfeed

Kay nw quiet fix, last feed 8-9pm then can last till 4.30-5am.

piggy

u brg kyler to cinema? he is ok? so far I still not yet try brg seline go as worry she scare of the big screen & sound.

shd try soon as nw she turning 3yo soon more gut Liao. lol

but only can watch her cartoon movie if with her. at home if we watch any drama/movie even cartoon have fighting, catching & gun sound she ll ask us chg channel. -_-

totoro

yr Bb still cranky? colicky? do u try let him slp on tummy?

I only try mamil gold for my #1 so far so good nvr chg or try others brands. hope both of u in lala land alrdy

pearly

haha Congratz!! finally bought yr heel. :p

yr gf really nice woh u girls must be very close

I thk I must wait till July bk to work & Kay go IFC then I can have free time to shop ard

Phew! 2nd night of slp through from bb G.. Last feeding ard 10.30pm, onli wakie @7am for milk..

But he will b super cranky between 7plus till 11pm cos wanting to slp but not willing to slp pattern, keep crying & onli wan to b carried upright & only wan me to carry... Furthermore, he dun allow me sit down.. Nottii boy.. But ifall these cranky cranky nonsense can make him slp through, all worth it la.. *wink*

Gathering payment:

Pay to me pay to me!!!! But I havent calculate how much to pay by individual... Wait ya... Maybe this afternoon when I'm free!!!

Starflower,

Ur girl cluster everyday fix hour?

Wow.. Those mummies who met up ytd must hv fun Le.. Envy [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] me so busy back in office with tons of wrk... Argh!!

Hope to meet u sunflower soon ;) u got fb? Add me.. [email protected]

Pearly.. Ur frd so gd to help u take care Kae.. But gd frds are like this de la, always help one another ;)

Movie.. So far after give birth, I went 3 times for movies.. 2 times mil help baby sit, 1time my mummy help.. Hope he cam quickly grow up so can bring him watch movie together hehe

Sleeping hrs.. bb G normal can Stretch for 5-6 hrs for night feed but day time 2-3hrs.. Sometimes 4hrs if sleeping.. Den as mentioned in previous post, he managed to slp thr 2night Le with last feeding @ ard 10plus den wakie @7am for milk so is 8hrs stretch.. Hope he continue [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Yoti.. I think as mentioned by some mummies last time is that bb will get beta by 3rd mth de.. bb G goona b 3mth coming thurs.. he starting to slp thr (hopefully maintain), eat & slp of more regular interval.. So guess they tend to b of irregular when young but slowly will get beta.. Jia you!

Mummies.. Jus wondering is it now I start working so my boy tend to b more sticky @ night.. Wanting me sayang him since whole day I'm out... Ytd night back @ mil's place, he dun wan anyone carried.. Not even mil who normally will b able to comfort him slp when we stay here... He cried hard ytd until I took over from mil's hands, he quiet & slowly lean on my shoulder listening to me tok to him & slowly looking @ surrounding..

bbgoh,

paiseh i mean i still go see movies even got child Kyler too young to bring to cinema la he too talkative liao sure disturb others lol~

Mrs Chua,

wah envy leh.. ur bb alr slept so long my 1 sigh.. n yes some bb will have separate anxiety 1..

Starflower

Nice to meet you yesterday. You are hawt!!!

Find us on Facebook!! ( I sound like an advertisement!!)

Fung

You still want to buy quinny? Like we said, doesn't make sense to use the carseat if not driving n not all are compatible. Better for you to get a pram only.

Sookie

We were wondering who drank the tea n I had to smell it u know haha!! Master Chua poop again ah!! He n ms A very nottie. Keep pooping!!

Hippopolai

Pls pls post account number ok. Maybe shd appoint a accountant. Haha!!

Was fun yesterday but hard to talk to everyone. Think the little boy who served us was quite traumatized. So many mommies nursing. Hahaha!!

I have not load pics. Later I do it.

Vivi

Yesterday vianne was the only one who did not fuss. Yeah she like to go out!! Did you have a hard time settling her last night?

Yoti

It's ok for babies to stretch feedings now. Are you worry about C not getting enuf? If her poo n pee is ok. Should be fine. How much is she drinking in 24 hrs ?

morning mummies....

nice to meet all the mummies yesterday...

elmo, u gng for mon's mtup, if so i can get sophie at gwc for u...

hippo u calculate liao pay u on mon's meetup.. =)

starflower, nice to meet u yesterday..

after i left yesterday, fed my baby one side he sleep, den board the train few stops only he wake up..faintz..den was awake all the way until 10 den sleep.. tot he can drag for 4-5 hrs, end up wake up every 2 hrs for feed den doe of after eating one side..arrgh..im like a walking zombie now...

mrs chua, lucky u, ur boy can sleep tho...mine gng to be 4 mths and can still 'torture' me ever 2hrs! *envy*

as for movies, i only watch 'fast and furious' with my hubby since i give birth(cos he likes to watch fast cars!)..i tink have to wait for dvds to come out for the rest...sigh...

Gin

Vianne was a bit cranky so brought her down to void deck

And was windy so she slept then I bring her back put in Yao LAN. 15 mins later she woke up and play about 1.5 hours happily and then at 12am slept. Usually she have 6 feeds per day but she had only 5 yesterday.

Fung Fung

Hugs hope you didn't have a hard time last night

Poor me waited until 1am then decided to knock off since she is not waking up.

Morning mummies,

Sorry I got to go off first it not my #2 cranky it my #1 lor wan to go c toys after c toys wan go home straight away. Faint

( fung fung sorry if my gal had disturb ur boy sleep )

It was fun having mummies ard chit chat should do it more often but must find those cafe/ restaurant that can cater so many of us with pram .....

Back