(2011/04) Apr 2011

Charmaine

Ha ha the giraffe so cute but let baby bite like very poor thing lol

I am tempted to go out on Friday i let you all know again

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mummies & Babies Gathering @ Raffles City

Date: 17/06/2011

Time: 1.30pm

Venue: Cedele level 3 (#03-28A, Raffles City Shopping Ctr)

1) Hippopolai

2) Gerry

3) Tweety

4) Gina

5) fungfung

6) sookie (will be late, around 230pm)

7) charmaine (depends on what tme my 'opposition party' wants to wake up, haha!)

8) Jtho

9) Organic babies

Wah.. Raffles city gathering. I'm tempted to bring #1 go. But my mum having flu now. If she's ok already then i can leave didi with her. I confirm again tonite! I got Robinson voucher to use!

fung fung, i think e speed of flow is correlated with e supply. I notice for myself.. If supply good, it flows faster when let down too. Like now i reducing e pump times.. Less milk and slow let down too. Maybe i gotta pump more often again.. If not supply cant even last me till next wk! Highly suspect when i go back to work my supply gone case le!

Morning!

Bbgoh,

Yes, I back my word! My Princess the 1 huay ka, me this whole week cluster feed regardless bott or latch.. Going crazy Liao.... Since Tues wanna carry to sleep, think because I always bring her out in sling... Put on bed sleep not more than 20mins de... Like that might as well I bring her meet u all have good food! Rather I stay home can't even have a proper meal!

Charmaine,

See u tomorrow!

Organic,

Pm u my #

Fung,

Coincident lar.... Coz wanna find somewhere central then I get to see Gerry!!!!! Wahahahaha...

As for milk flow, the more u latch, the more faster the flow will be... Coz bb suckling helps to open up the 'eye' on ur nips... At least that happen on me lar... U try hand express, u will find that the milk flow faster as the milk come out from more eyes. Pumping doesn't really do the work I find.

Vivi,

Lai Lai... We chit chat... Bring Vianne come together... Lol~~~

Wah I suddenly see my name on the list. No choice I said I like Cedele cheesecake!!

As mention I will be late. Will reach 2pm SOOKIE u want a ride??!!

Hippopolai Rem to save me a seat next to you ok! I need to help you take loads of pictures! Haha!

Welcome all new comers!

Gin,

U have to sit opp me then u can take my pic mah... Beside me how to take?

Seat next to me 1 reserve for Gerry... Who else want to sit beside me? Lol~~~

hippo,

haha... juz wondering hw many seats are left after so many have been reserved... lol

as for milk flow, ok i'll try to latch more and see whether will it help. initially i aso thought maybe the "eye" on my nips are not big enough.. sometime so frustrated till want to find something to make it bigger.. lol

actually want to go down to city hall today to do massage... but then tml going down again so today a bit lazy. if i do my massage tml, then i can't bring Z along...

elmo,

i dunno whether is the speed of flow correlated with the supply. for me previously i got good supply but the flow is slow till i need to take 45mins-1hr to express out. and recently dunno is it coz i'm a bit impatient with the speed thus not much supply though.

Hippo

I need to sit next to you so that I can pretend to be part of the group mah. You say dun want solo pics want group pics right?! Hahaha!! I will take many many many pics ok!! See that day I also took your pic leh.

Fung,

if you need to take 1hr to express out that's too long. Pumping should take only about 15mins. If you find your flow is slow during latching, you can try breast compression.

gin: thanks babe for the ride.. will be at cityhall earlier cause having lunch with a friend so will see you girls there!

wah... seats beside hippo SO HOT! honoured hor!

sob sob going back to work in a mths time..

Hi fung fung, ok we can talk more about the lactate support tomorrow. I do have the following. Can order from me..

Gaia Herbs Lactate Support Liquid Phyto-Caps, 60 caps.

Gaia Herbs Fenugreek Seed Liquid Phyto-Caps, 60 caps.

Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother's Milk Tea, 16 bags

Nature's Plus HerbalActives Fenugreek 350 mg (Vcaps), 60 caps.

Mummies who are not going, can PM or email me [email protected] if you are interested to get those items to help in the flow and supply of BM. I am taking the organic mother's milk tea and the lactate support capsule form. It is good at least there is a steady supply.

hippo

I thk most our bunnies r Huay ka alrdy.

just nw put Kay on pram brg her to clinic for injection. she smile happily to me maybe tot of brg her gaigai

Wahh nw gathering must reserve seat huh. lol

must draw out the table just like how we did for our wedding dinner mah. :p

gin

do take a lot a lot of pic ESP our organizer cum photographer Hippo

sookie

woohoo u go jalan ah!! Are you bringing Master Chua tomorrow?

seats beside hippo are circle seats. very expensive ok. must eat cheesecake then can sit there.

fungfung

ok! did not get a chance to talk to you at imm!!

bbgoh

i will take many many many. but she say she need props. need ppl surround her then can wor. Hehe!

Organic Babies,

wah like tupperware party har? Don't stress us on milk supply leh. Wait some will start crying. Hoho!

gin: i think i will bring master chua tomorrow since I will be out quite a while.. if not neh neh uncomfortable. are u bringing missy Amelia?

btw, if you buy the butterfly pillow, make sure that the front and behind colour is the same as the picture. the one I chose had a yellow backing while the picture was white. so i am meeting her to exchange tomorrow.

Jtho! saw that you bought the pillow! kekekeke you sure live up to your shopping queen name.

sookie

the design i want oos leh. so i waiting. hoho! nice to use anot har?

hmm i thinking leh. if bring her now she will wake up and demand to walk or carry. how to sit down n enjoy my cheesecake right. i think think first.

Fung

now she very nottie, want to walk walk cannot sit there for very long unless she sleeping. if she dont want to sleep then sian ler!

so i decided to go without her. cuz its FRIDAY! Hahaha!!

gin: bring missy Amelia lah.. we have not met her! have not tried the pillow cause i want to change the design so its not been taken out of the packaging yet! tomorrow you guys can take a look at it since i will be exchanging it tomorrow.

Hippo,

Haiz!! My hb taking off tomorrow.. Cannot make it for the cedele lunch.. Boozzz =(

Hi tea, I will and I must sit with you hor!! Hehe!!

1) Hippopolai

2) Tweety

3) Gina

4) fungfung

5) sookie (will be late, around 230pm)

6) charmaine (depends on what tme my 'opposition party' wants to wake up, haha!)

7) Jtho

8) Organic babies

Hai.. Tmr cant go le. Mum still not well cant help to look after joel. Gor gor also wanna kena flu le. Sianz...

Anybody heard tt watermelon will reduce milk supply? I eat a few times.. Seem to reduce after tt leh!

Fung.. Shall try later to see if he wan latch.. Hope this is jus the passing phrase lo..

Mummies.. So envy that tmr u all can go mum mum for cheese cake.. How I wish I can too.. Too bad, nt possible.. Eat on my behalf ba.. Enjoy [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mrs chua how you handling both work and bb? At night also you look after bb G ah?

Tweety, dunno le. I tried a few times seem to reduce. Maybe ur supply too good so no diff. Haha.

The condition of this BABYBJORN Carrier Air is 10/10 as it's used for less than 5 times. It comes in the original box and it's like brand new.

Features of BABYBJORN Air:

- Great comfort for Mom, Dad and Baby.

- Baby can face to either the front or rear

- Machine washable

- Wide padded shoulder straps provides maximum comfort for parents

- Rigid mesh gives excellent stability

- Built-in support for baby's head

- Extra soft mesh is comfortable against baby's chin

- Lightweight, flexible 3D mesh greatly dissipates heat and moisture, and adjusts to the size of the baby

- Carrier fits neatly into attached bag. Bag folds into pocket on inside when not in use

Selling it at $130. (Mothercare is selling at $199) Self collection at Toa Payoh MRT station any time or at Queensway MRT station on Sat/ weekday nights. Interested buyer please PM me.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5609983.jpg]

Hi all

Seldom post now. Just happened to Come online and saw the gathering at cedele Tom. Can I join? But most prob will not be bringing Bb.

1) Hippopolai

2) Tweety

3) Gina

4) fungfung

6) charmaine (depends on what tme my 'opposition party' wants to wake up, haha!)

7) Jtho

8) Organic babies

9) SY

1) Hippopolai

2) Tweety

3) Gin

4) fungfung

7) Jtho

8) Organic babies

9) SY

10) Hippomummy

Saw someone mention sophie e giraffe.. Where got lobang huh? I'm tempted to buy cos i din give J pacifier and now he enjoys his fist so much! Dun wanna let him suck his thumb in future! Think e giraffe long long easier for him to direct to his mouth now. Normal teether they cant grab now. Haha.

vivi,my son nv bite onl suck and like a toy to him...

elmo, yes! my son oso, if his mouth is wide enough he will put his whole fist in! now he can suck on the ears...motherswork at gwc now 20%..

hippo, i thot only my son ka huay only..everytime ay bring him go kai kai he super excited, even my mum bring him go market he oso shiok..my son has been gng out since mon and his appt all the way till next mon..even more bz than his mummy me!haha!

Hmm mine too

Just now Vianne cranky then once I whip up the pupsik she stopped crying and eyes big big see me .

Then put her in pupsik go downstairs she happy and slept in it too. Then I am like a mad woman there no

House to go back

Mrs chua,

maybe try to latch bb when he's in a better mood. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] and weekends try to latch for every feed.

mine latch like he's drinking from bottles sigh.

charmaine:

thanks! seems like amazon is cheaper now with discount..

btw when will bb start to learn to grab stuff?

Charmaine. gwc v out of e way for me leh?

Lynn, you also interested in e giraffe ah? Amazon how much? If you ordering tag me along can? Haha! I forgot how many Mths will grab stuff leh. But i see my #1 pic.. 4Mth fist still clenched most of e time.

Lynn.. Will try again during weekend.. Cos weekday after wrk, he normally more cranky.. V hard to try..

Elmo.. Still coping well with my mummy's help.. Everyday after wrk, I will reach Hm ard 6.30pm to take over my mummy's roles so she can cook while I take care of my boy.. Ya, night time all I take care myself. Heng is he onli wakie once for night feed between 3-5am..I will try my best finish everything within 30-45minz den back to zzz b4 I wake up @ 7am for work..

Sigh! I'm tired of all these. Drink milk want to vomit then said dun give too much, if cant finish nvrmind; stomach nt feeling well. Then when Z cried after his last feed abt 2hrs later. Said juz nw he vomit ( bt tnk a bit only, make it sound like a lot) and pass motion, stomach shd be feeling ok nw so give him a bit. So is dun give too much or give?

dun fret, wif bbs, there're always such 'trial n error' issues like some mommies had also mentioned before. I'm now facing almost the same kinda bb drinking issues too... everyday, I've to monitor my bb feeding pattern again.. sometimes she rej bottles, sometimes she rej bf(esp when she cries very hard, usually bbs prefer bf). It was a sudden change for me and thus am cutting down my outing, just to be ard to standby... haiz.. we mommies hard work la!

oh, tml has gathering at raffles city. i'm meeting my friend there too at 12pm. if time permit maybe i drop by a while. am i welcome? hehehe.

elmo, is that your new job at orchard? which part of orchard? (sorry i seldom online so not very updated.) Maybe nxt time i return work can jio you for lunch. me also working at orchard. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Fung Fung, it's like tt de. No hard and fast rules for bb. Mine also like tt.. Sometimes drink more sometimes drink less. Timing also not zun zun 3hrs de. And at night he drink at crazy timings.. After 1+hr also can feed. So have to agar agar feed less loh. Many nights also over eat and vomit. I'm still trying and error.

Fung.. Chill.. Maybe Z reallly nt feeling well so maybe u can give abt his normal feeding Amt 1st den if he wan more, give another half cos some bb disgest slowly so if give too much at one go, they might nt b able to take it.. U say wan to vomit, did he really vomit? If no, maybe sometimes is air inside their tummy that makes them dun feel comfortable so wanna vomit out.. My boy sometimes oso like this.. This happens esp when he drinks too fast or kept crying v hard so air went in during feeding so once the air is there, he will shows sign of gonna vomit or crying to refuse milk into his mouth.. Den if we continue to force, he will vomit or struggle harder.. Ty burp him or let him sit upright.. Once the air is out, he will continue with the milk if still hungry but if full, he will reject..

Shiok ah.. bb G gave me a full 6hrs of slp ytd.. He onli woke up @6.45am for his milk this morn after his last feed @10.30pm ytd night.. After feeding, play for abt 1 hr plus den slp.. Hope he can continue like this so dun more night feeding needed for him [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

now headache on ifc arrangements. J's ifc is near my mum's place, 2 mrt stops away. Which one do you think is better? Drive to ifc and buy parking at mum's place but zz less cos off peak car gotta drive before 7am. Or zz 30mins more on alt days cos alt with hb but have to carry bb take mrt to ifc?

Mrs chua, G so good! I'm still trying to make J zz earlier at nite with no success. Every nite also fuss from 9pm to 12+am then zz. But yest after 12+ feed of 50ml.. He zz till 7am. If can like tt also gd enough ba.

Fung,

Ya, Mrs. Chua & Elmo are right... Have to try n error sometimes... U have the irritating feeling guess because u afraid that if bb Z can't finish will waste ur milk? :p actually follow baby cue... Sometimes I also have ur problem... Give half of what they usually drink lor... Or may 70% of what they drink depends on how long the interval... Sometimes they really can drink... Even adult sometimes feel hungry earlier mah...

Elmo,

I choose #2!!!! can sleep more n save $!!!!! I aunty... Wahahahaha... Then hubby can share the load & they have their bonding time!

Back