(2011/04) Apr 2011

MIKIO,

cos i only show area tt r slim those flabby area i hide them !! wahah..

aiyo if eat fruits i prefer to eat straight away la keke .. cos for dressin i only like thousand island sauce which is v fattenin n i like strong flavour food hahah so potato/egg salad also no no for me keke..

bbogh: i feel like taking leave.. but i want to store it then take 1 shot 2weeks at end of Dec.. hoho~~

elmo: haha.. at least u can relax for a few days mah.. very 幸福了~

piggy: -.-" potato & egg also very strong flavour le wor.. i don't see any flabby parts on you loh.. so u don't need to hide either.. keke..

MIKIO,

huh boil egg n potato definitely not classified on strong flavour food wor kekee.. maybe u eat light food la cos for me i cannot stomach boil chix or soupy stuff 1 i always go for spicy n fried food.. hahah bbgoh maybe ablle to understand cos our fave is yellow ginger chix lol~~

piggy: haha.. i like spicy and fried stuffs too.. the spicer the better.. LOL.. but then need to cut down fried stuffs to 减肥1st loh.. =(

piggy

yes yes i fully understand hahahaha

u ask me eat light food huh i eat liao feel nothing ler cant satisfy but i still like salad juicy vege

i miss thai express !!!! hot fire noodles & yellow ginger chicken

Morning ladies,

Thanks mummies for sharing with me how u all settle dinner. REally pei fu mothers who work and still can come back and cook one.

Mikio,

wah... salads very healthy... but like piggy, me and hb also cannot!! haha...

re: spicy food

I also like !!! super like ah!!! spicy, fried food all i like!!! the more spicy, the better... i like to eat the ma la steamboat also... shiok man!! all the unhealthy foods... haha...

Piggy,

i thk $200 for photoshoot very good deal and some more return all soft copies to u... wow!! another 2 more days for u to take care of 2 kids alone? jiayou jiayou!!!

E_LAZY,

thanks.. really tired until until body breakin apart tink mus ask HB sponsor body massage for me manz loL~~

i like mala steamboat too but sg 1 hor i dun dare to eat the layer of oil i see liao turn off i like taiwan 1 cheap n shiok .. hahah now i tinkin of RIa ayam penyet liao loL~~~

bbgoh,

hahah yay i know u will know keke.. ya vegie n fruits diff but boil food definitely no no for me.. hahah u know hor my office here i found 1 shop meesiam v nice thick n spicy hahah[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

e_lazy: i eat salad also no use.. still fat.. LOL.. time to exercise liao..

pink: C on latching marathon? Is she taking pacificer or treating you as a pacifier wor.. >.<

If u bring her out she will also wants to keep latching on?

Mikio: I don't let her take pacifier [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

When shes outside she won't want to latch or drink milk or sleep .. Only wants to see things

Doesnt help that I'm a light sleeper so even if she latches every 2 hours by the time I'm about to fall asleep she latches again . I suspect she's reverse cycling cox daytime she doesn't get boobie all the time so at night it's buffet . Her daytime intake is dropping

pink

aiyo then she woke up, u still can sleep meh?

piggy

dun tempted me ler. my ofc lunch is very boring, everyday is mixed rice unless i cook

yes!! taiwan steamboat i miss it, cheap & nice.

i must siamm liao, all talk spicy food. i having sore throat & flu, lata dunno wat to eat

Piggy,

oh man... mee siam... drool... luckily near lunch time liao... wahhahahaha!! aiyoh, talk abt taiwan, i also miss gg to taiwan and eat all the nite market food leh...

haha... yes, pls ask him to sponsor... must full body massage some more wor... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mikio,

i also still got stubborn kg to lose... see my tummy also sad... alot of ppl still thot i preg.. -_-|||

Pink,

aiyoh, so poor thing... if give her pacifier will she want or not? like that u very siong leh...

Hello I am here too

Nowadays weather very funny I also got a flu and mild cough now.

Don't know why after pregnancy I prone to be sick [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Pink

But latching on every hour at night 也不是办法. Hope she can slowly quit this bad habit [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Elazy/Vivi,

No choice pacifier suck air boobie suck milk

I just remind myself that this is a short period of time in the grand scheme of things n she will eventually grow out of it .

vivi

me too

dunno its due to weather or body turn weak. since return back to work i always fall sick -_-

tats y my ss drying up too

pink: huh? when she's out she won't drink arh? Open eyes big big and want to see surrounding? At night milk buffet cause daytime never drink enough? -.-"

bbgoh: last sat u having flu u still taking prata, now sore throat liao.. -.-" later you eat yong tau foo soup loh..

Morning walk is a gd idea.. but walk where huh? Of course must put my Kae in stroller.. else later my hands will 酸.. Oops..

e_lazy: -.-"

mikio

dun ask me eat soupy food except tomyam hahhaaa

aiya prata is ok lah, not heaty food, rite? :p

having sexy sound, not throat pain.

walk to the garden loh.. u noe the park? i cant recall the park name. if not wrong its rivervale park or wat

cowgal,

is that what the old generation says as the body disperse the heat out of bb body? that what was my MIL told me when i asked her about the rash. It doesn't need any medication now right? just let it go off by itself?

piggytoh,

no cut, but i can feel the tooth in the gum... so probably more days to go before it emerges? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

mikio,

luckily he is getting better, almost at wits end already.

pink,

C might be just distracted in the day by the goings around her? my R had this phrase too and still at it, he is a snacker now, drink 2minutes, unlatch, play awhile, latch again and it goes on... until i play with him while he latch (which i found out recently worked to get him to latch for a feed till he full or unlatch and turn away to sleep..

just back from lunch.. inspired by our discussion on spicy food, so ate korean spicy chicken soup... 减肥plan put one side first... :p

Hi ladies~ Here still so active.. hehe.. I've been reading but no time to respond.. Past 1-2months super busy.. MIL passed away so had to attend the much dreaded funeral in JB, expected with both kids.. Lucky my parents kept Kaelen with them.. That week was really awful.. Haiz..

Got a lot of things to rant! But now, the fire die down liao.. Thanks to those mummies who listened to my ranting on whatsapp though.. xD

But glad it's over! This week very free! My parent's maid fell in love with my son and offered to take care of him.. So off he went to their place for the week! So I only have to tc of my girl after cc hours.. hehe..

I saw topic on ttc liao! Wow.. Envy! I also want #3 but most likely not able to fulfill liao.. Cos I duwan to take care of babies liao, very scared.. And I want to go out and work.. Hubby also phobia liao.. BUT, on the other hand, my parents moving over in a few months time leh.. The temptation come again!

Agree with Gerry and bbgoh, I also prefer more siblings.. Not so much the loneliness leh.. It's when we grow old, they have more support from each other.. 2 of us take care of 1 small baby super cham liao.. I very scared to think of an "only child" taking care of 2 sick adult elderly leh.. Maybe not "take care" la but at least the burden is shared..

Oh! How I want #3 & #4!!! LOL! Anyone willing to be nanny for 4kids? =X

Food my favourite! But really mus lost wt.

Lynn, yes. I din believe my mum tat time also and even bought her to Kkh. Wasted $85 to learn. Pd say is normal. No treatment needed. Old ppl believe is 打出来. Mine ard a few days clear off. Pd say ard one Wk.

Elmo, if I work town area, I guess I will keep look for wkdaylunch promo to eat insteAd of shopping. Hee hee

Pearly, take care [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Bbgoh, honey water!

Piggy and lazy, I wan to go Taiwan too. Miss there. Prefer there more than Hk. Hk too crowded.

Pink, u dun stop cos u dun bear to c. Jia you!

LTS,

Wat type of food??? western? jap? chinese? hahah u provide more info maybe i can suggest[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

pearly,

hahah i also dun 1 to take care of babies liao hahah had enough.. i also agree got sibling is gd tt y i die die wan 2 now meet my quota liao can close shop now i wanna plan for long trip hahah...

Lynn,

the cut is jus 2 find line on the gum leh.. usu the line will appear be4 the teeth emerge wor..

hmm latchin hor is not a short phase.. cos many bb suck for comfort not drinkin 1 n it become a habit i have seen many unable to wean lo... of cos it may not applies to all but the longer u wean them from latchin the harder to wean.. esp for workin mother v siong..

cowgal,

hahah me preferred HK actually taiwan food is nice but i find HK food even nicer n great to shop n i love goin to SZz to buy kids wear damn nice n only half the price u saw in BP[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bbgoh: tom yum soup~ i like~~ i don't know which park leh.. the 1 near to the swimming pool is it?

pearly: wah~ u thinking of #3 and #4~ *claps* you're so brave.. i got 1 i already going to peng san liao..

Piggy,

hehe.. Ya loh.. That's y must be contented.. xD

Mikio,

Thinking nia mah! If really brave, will ttc for them liao! Hahahaha.. Dreammmm.. If I strike toto or 4d, then maybe will.. Haha.. Hire someone to take care of them when babies.. =X

piggy,

alamak, maybe i never see properly, tonight go home peek into his mouth again. quite hard with him moving around lah.

and yes. i agree with the sucking for comfort, maybe cause bb not on pacifier, then will like that?

I'm already dreading the weaning progress already, but still intend to bf till he 1 yr old if possible.

Cowgal: I miss Taiwan oso... i like ther veri much, all e food n ppl oso veri nice.. eat sample nv buy oso veri friendly, nt like here give bk face n show attitude...

Piggy: haha anything nice other than those chinese 10 course de will b gd...coz wat function always go those chinese restaurant eat till sian liao...:p

Actuali more kids is gd, juz tt spore living standard damm high, duno hw 2 afford n support them... work 2-3 part time oso like difficult, haiz>>>

Nw all april bb @ tis stage shld b veri fun n cute bah... you ai you qi, wahaha...cutie pie...

Lynn,

ya quite hard to see mus be fast lol~

hmm it not abt pacifier.. once the bb get used to latchin for night feedin v often it become a habit n weanin is extremely tough for most cases.. n it not gd to cultivate a habit for nite feedin.. if u like to latch can try to latch only durin day or pump?? not to scare u but the habit of night feedin is not a short term thingy i have many friends even thou their child is alr 3/4YO they still wake up for night feed.. n no offend to put it this way it like we askin for it lo cos we r the 1 who gave in to cultivate this habit mah... sigh like me always look for trouble i got help but i refuse to take by sentin 1 of them to my IL house cos i wanna spend time with my kids everyday so i gotta suffer lo :p

LTS,

hmm lunch or dinner??? Tze char ok? u know Trade hub 21? they got 1 v nice feature in newspaper many time call kimly seafood if u dun wan chinese food den go Jurong Point lo Billy bombers, Thai Express, Diao Xiao Er, Ichiban, kuishinbo, swensen?

LTS,

btw now is still not the cutest stage i find almost 1 YO to 2YO is the cutest tt the stage which prompt us to have #2 cos they r simply so cute which makes us wantin to have 1 more hahaha..

piggytoh,

nowadays when R wakes at night, I try not to latch him, usually pat pat his butt, he goes right back into sleep.. if not he will just shift around until he shuang then zzz again. but i've heard his stomach growl at night before for milk!

cowgal, nobody eat with me le sianz. I rather eat fast fast n go shop!

piggy, u also v skinny mah. I also find this stage is the cutest! I love babies.. toddlers not as fun le. 2 yr old is Terrible Two leh! Tao tia ah!

Lynn,

if tt the case maybe tried increasin his milk intake durin the day? usu if they r really hungry they wun go back to sleep no matter wat u do 1.. my bb also always on n off eh eh at nite n gotta pat or stuff pacifier [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] but gd tt u r weanin his nite feed now wise choice[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

piggy

i agree with u. i feel my #1 now is the cutest stage. she can talk & copycat many of my thg. sometimes she can talk very funnie thg really laugh out.

elmo,

hahah yes my #1 at Terrible two now but still cute la always surprises me with new sentence..n now he pick up many song quite amusin to hear him sing with the lau hong sound for bb now fun but not as fun as 8/9mth when they know how to crawl n learnin to walk with all the funnie expression n tryin to say single words hahah now the moment i walk away cry bth...

piggy

my #1 slow in all development, so actually she just start to learn many sentense after 2yo.

i cant wait to see Kay turn 8-9mth too. now still softy softy to carry, i like to see them sitting, crawling to play

Elmo, I prefer lunch alOne. Then got time to walk ard n eat.

Piggy, u see my size... I prefer eat than shop. Hee hee. Hk free n easy very xiong also. All mrt station not escalator. Mostly is staircase.

Pearly, I wan #3 too but I dun wan to take care. Hee hee

Me bad mummy.

Bbgoh, terrible 2? I still have 7 mth + to go.... Before reach terrific 3.

cowgal

hahaaa but u got yr mum to help so i thk u not suffer much the terrible 2

mikio

come come we exchange for a week LOL

i wan #3 if i strike toto/4D :p

bbgoh, my #1 is at Frightening 4 already! :p He has a mind of his own!

piggy, I still find babies the best. haha!

cowgal, that's what i do lo. I eat chop chop then go gai gai.. or rush back to work -_-"

bbgoh,

yes me too i remember tt time ard 8/9mth so cute la n ard 1YO the best [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

cowgal,

hahha i like to eat n shop keke.. actually go HK i prefer go w/o kid but this time rd goin to bring my #1.. even taiwan not v kid friendly to me but i love the dim sum n the seafood n the Xu Liu San in HK la shiok Taiwan hor the food ok but all abt the same many duplicate store n their smelly beancurd i prefer HK 1 lol~ btw i heard the shilin night market goin to go underground wor..

Back