(2011/03) Mar 2011

wah... was reading through and OMG! there's so many preggy mummies here now!

Congrats Fel & Poky (sorry i abit slow...) lol..

Poky u should be happy!!! different gender different experience leh!! =D

lilprecious

eh... i prefer gals leh.... initially tot i might prefer a boy tis round. but when first know gender, that my rxn lor... even gynea surprise. lol

bside, now need to rebuy all clothes. hubby refuse to let him wear girlish tee even at home. no one to pass hand me down, gona spend even more. sian!

but at least fil happy la, jux hope he get to c his grandson b4 his condition get too worse.

Poky: congrats!! Different gender ok la... new experience mah

Too bad I already passed down my boys clothes otherwise give u..

2ks, thx. ya.. hubby first rxn was that he duno how totake care of boy. i was like, then i do meh? so learn again lor... since i suppose gals n boys differ alot!

sinmey, but i jux did my amnio only. stil waitin for results to b sure if bb ok...... but then start buyin a little for bb le.. juz givin a hope that all b well.

ya poky: why u need amnio. u are not that old mah. then also nowadays more women give birth at 35 yo

me hor...i didnt even do oscars...shake head

only did NT scan which is included in package.

boys should be easier to clean la...girls like very prone to get infections.

won_mummy: when is YOUR TURN>??? Bernice 2 years old already...its time for #2

Fel,

ya lor.... my risk for the other 2 strains is even higher than DS. my blood results was bad, pull down overall. risk is 2%.... but gynea was pretty positive abt it... plus my detailed scan showed all organs growing properly.. so lessen the risk of the other 2 strains... so keepin my finger crossed!!!

won_mummy

thx!!! =)

2ks

ya... initially i was also v surprise.... i not even 35 when deliverin leh.... but alrdy high risk le... =( but then, my health was never rosy... plus with each pregnancy n takin care of the kids... my health is even worser. for this round. i keep fallin sick. fever, flu, cough, onset of spine pain also come much earlier.... gynea n GP also cant give me strong med/antibiotics to cure the virus.. so stil having the 2mths old flu n cough... sigh....

is it?? my gals do hv infections, but not v often... usually also recover within a wk after the cream. but for boys, genitial outside. but need to clean how much?? i also no idea? there difference between circumcise or not rite?? if not circumcise, hv to take care even more properly??? also, boys r much more active than gals. scare i dun hv the energy to chase another even more naughtier monkey abt leh!!

Sat- felt smth funny at vagina. Like one extra flesh over there. Look into mirror and it looks like the cervix to me.. already at entrance of vagina... hubby saw and shock as well. Rushed to gynae clinic but by the time got check.by dox the "thing" retracted back. Gynae didnt get to see it. Use a speculum to check Insidr and say cervix is closed. So likely it was prolapsed bladder.. nth can do abt it so went home. 

Sunday night- woke up one hr after sleeping to pee cos got urge to pee.. couldn't pee at all.. took me 10-15mins to coax the pee out in trickle... happen few more times in the night and the flow of urine only resume normal at morning time. 

Monday night- pee at 10pm then go sleep. Abt 1020pm wake up pee again.. 1115pm wake up to pee cos got very strong urge to pee again.. same.thing happen. Unable to pee. No matter how I try to pee, coax the pee pee out.. it just cannot come out.. sit on toilet bowl more than 1hr plus n still cannot pee.. bladder got so distended and causing me pain. The so called prolaspsed bladder happened again and this time I took a picture.. 

Went to A&E and a tube have to be Inserted to drain the urine.. And 600+ml came out... omg... finally I am relieved from the pain..doc say need to keep the tube In for at least 24hrs.. so stayed on... next morning showed two gynae my picture and both said its prolaspsed cervix... 

Sigh... I feel like an old woman...

wah Fel.. it feels painful to hear... =.= hope u feel better soon...

Poky,

ya..i passed my boys clothes from one person to another, but if u want, I can get some for you..lol, cos some i passed to colleague and her boy cannot wear liao..lol..

Sinmey, okok...i try to come in more now..HAHAHA..

Won Mummy: jia you jia you!

Sinmey- some old woman also will experience prolapse cervix/uterus ba... cos muscle lax...

I also strain to pass motion.. that maybe one of the causes. .. dunno carrying eden play a part a not...

Hopefully will recover.. mine came out and went back in again by itself. .

fel, huh?!! that sound so scary!! was surprise how come u so healthy n young need to insert that. 600ml, omg,,, must b v full!! anything can do to prevent it happenin again??

but i find after givin bith, it hard to control. even now, when i cough n sneeze too hard, always hv to cross legs. like cannot fully control.. sigh...

i cant recall the results. only know that >1%. gynea example is out of 100, 98 is safe. so my ratio stil consider positive. but we want to b sure. cant afford to hv a special need child. we neither hv the ability or financial mean to take care. wat will happen to the child after we passed?? we alrdy dun place hope that children will look after us. how to depend siblings to take care??

lilprecious, i dun reject any offer to get hand me down, as long can wear can le!! but if it too troublesome for u, then nvm la. else, paisei to cause u too much trouble. but y u pass on le? tot u stil want more kids? not goin to keep for future mah? i still waitin for ur #3 news leh!

With eden. Nth happen. Everything smooth except ms..

With this pregnancy, all hiccups occcur.. I dont even have any incontinence prob last time. . Now I just want sept to come.. lol...

Wake me up when september comes...

Allets & Won_Mummy,

Let's jia you together!

Fel,

Sounds soo scary. I hope you will recover soon. Rest well ok.

Poky,

Hope the test goes well, jia you.

Mimimo/ won mummy - yes, let's jiayou together!! and milktea too!! still waiting for my bfp .. but if this month dont have, will try again in April.

so many mummies #2 or #3..

Fel - so scary, the prolapsed cervix! must be a torturing experience for you . yes, each preg's different..

Jaime / poky / 2ks - jiayou! a few more months and #3 coming your way!! akan datang!

fel...omg...very scary! Rem I told you that I had incontinence problem during the early stage of my pregnancy? But it got better after that. During the late stage, no problem at all. It will get better! Take care!

poky...everything will be fine! Jiayou!

2ks...heard that you are on HL! Take care and rest more! Don't be so superwoman!

Jaime...counting down ya? How's everything?

allets & lilprecious...looking forward to hear good news!

pauline: haha.....ya ya..and i got you and teresa regards...lol

having irregular contractions la, so asked dr ang for HL till end month lor. then take the chance to prepare the brothers room and the sister room...

2k, HL is to rest lah!!

Poky, congrats... U are one if the few to boost the birth rate? N meet our govt quota!

Fel, u take care ah! I also feel 2nd pregnancy is worse than 1st.. Dunno 3rd pregnacy will be how?

Btw, u know gender alr?

Allets n Audris ... Jiayou, hope o hear good news ah?

Tres- dunno gender yet... Still got to wait long long

Thank you everyone for your concern... Yeah every pregnancy us different.... Really "different" for me....

2Ks....din know u r on HL ....are you feeling better now???? On HL for 1 month?

Fel ...you are still very young leh...will recover after giving birth???

really glad that our thread is still so active. saw others de become those thread ppl post for sale item.

Tres / pauline - yes started my #2 journey but slowly loh. this month gone and will try again in april loh.

i think almost 75% or more of those active in our Mar thread de all expecting / expected thier #2 or #3 liao! maybe % is even higher!

ST - how is it going on for you ?? Edd july right ?

2ks - take good care during your HL and rest more k..

so happy that every month we have some Mar mummies popping ..

2ks - May

Jaime - Jun

ST- July

Poky - Aug

Fel - Sep.. anyone else we miss ??

Hi mummies!!

March mummies are so supportive of gahmen policy lol...

The list certainly looks encouraging! Jiayou all ttc mummies...

My ML ending soon, gg bk to wk in 4 weeks time... Still cannot foresee how to jaga both kids to and fr CC... Crossing my fingers thousand times... Now with 2 kiddo then I realised handling 1 in the past isn't that tough after all lol... Even my fav baking have to be shelf...

Fel - take care and rest more... Try not to carry Eden so much thou I know it's unavoidable...

Thanks mummies... on ventolin as and when lor. But i try not to take cos it makes my hands tremble.

St: yup yup.. dr ang asked me how long I wanted. I told him until month end so be issued lor.

Allets: good luck!! Hope u strike soon.

Xfz: very fast one lor ml... 1 sling I walk lor..

Next time I 3, lagi headache. 1 sling 1 sit 1 walk? ? Lol

Allets ....wah ...feel so touched ....u remember our EDDs... [IMG=http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

My EDD in end June ...same as Jaime ......I am now having severe water retention in my week 25 (very fast hor)...my fingers, feet, legs ...even eyelids are all swelling....making me look really like a puffy fish now....

lilprecious, pauline - thx. [IMG=http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

tres, #3 wasnt planned. we wanted to stop at 2. but no fool proof contraception... hvin 3 actually more headache. i alrdy hv prb in havin my mil to take care #2, thus enrol her in cc last min n urgent b4 she at a age i comfortable with. #3 also duno how the arrangement will b... take long leave, enrol early,etc? then alsoth safety seat issue. small car, how to have 3car seats? oldest stil not tall enuf to convert to booster seat. then same like 2ks... 1 walk, 1 stroller, 1 sling. but #1 dun like to walk! thinkin of all these, enuf to hv big headache liao! not to mention of daily takin care o them! sigh...

allets, actually i shld b givin birth in jul. cos diabetics. so far, both r alrdy 2wks in advance of edd... so tis round shld follow suit?

fel, is it? i only tot they will include pneumoccocal. but talk awhile,, stil no sign... so also dun track liao....

ST, urwater retention sound serious! previously for #1 u also had retntion?

wow long long long time nv log in and saw so many mommies preg! gong xi gong xi! so happy for you all! once again be mother so xin fu......

All preg mommies, please take care... eat more n rest more.... [IMG=http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Allets: Sorry to hear tat not able to strike this round. Nebermind relax, Breathe in and breathe out, and hoot ur ah lau again!! [IMG=http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Poky: Hope your test goes well. Dun worry!

Fel, 2Ks, ST: Sit back relak relak, put your feet high high and rest well!

My 2nd son is reaching 1 yo in 1+mth time. Time flies hor... me 龙姥姥 finally can see some light liao! hahaha!!

Thanks Airmez!

Poky - my water retention also very jialat during my 1st pregnancy ...but this round is even worse...eyelids are swelling as well...

TGIF mummies....school holiday coming....anyone is going for holidays?

Airmez - so fast your #2 turing 1 ? omg, it's like yesterday you just popped.. so fast loh! yes, will hoot him next month. haha..

Don't drink 100 plus excessively, especially we don't exercise/sweat much during pregnacy. 100 plus is isotonic drinks which contain salts etc.

During my 1st pregnacy, I kept drinking 100plus cos I'm avoiding other soft drinks which contain caffeine. I had my water retention at very early state of my pregnacy. I didnt lose much salt (through sweating and exercising), and yet I was piling on the salt (via isotonic drinks). My gynae immediately told me to stop drinking excessively ...

AirMez,

Time to go for #3 liao!

2Ks,

Rest well and dont go overboard with the cleaning and packing huh. Be a good girl :p

ST

I also had very bad water retention and was told that hot green tea helps. It did worked for me lah.

SN,

Not trying at the moment until hb and I finish our medication first. As with all med, there is an element of risk so I rather wait a while more to clear our bodies in a few more months. Yeah we've decided to try after that [IMG=http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Airmez... #2 turning 1 Liao... That's fast ah!

Just celebrated Chloe bday today... Can't believe she us alr 2... Time flies with them ard! Being emo... No matter how tough it is... They are the best things that happen to me!

ST, drink more water.... Will ease water retention too!

XFZ... Me too, going back to work next month... Dunno why, with #2, machiam lost all drive to work...

Scary as it sounds, I can see myself staying home w them... But I know I will go crazy too!

Hey, since u n pauline are on ML, we should meet lah!! PM me your #, I arrange?

Mummies to be... Jia you... Anything, update here...haha.. Plenty of experience to share if needed!

Congrats to all preggy mummies [IMG=http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I didn't follow the thread closely, just curious as per the thread header (Mar 2011), your child is rank which no.? For mine, he is no.1 .. I just gave birth to no.2 last year (nov). Mummies care to share the gap difference of your child(s)?

Back