(2011/03) Mar 2011

hi all.. im going a lil nutty with Jav falling sick.. i sent him to sch ytd, less den 1 hr, the sch called me n said he has rashes all over.. immd went dwn n pink him up.. when he was back home n bathed, his thighs, ankles, stomach, the bird there n back.. all red in patches n swollen.. OMG, i almost fainted.. so we were thinking its hives..

brought him to PD in the noon, cfm hives, non contagious, but dono wads the cause. could b allergy to food, cld be related to his cough n flu or jus weather..

den we went for dinner, den we realised his whole face start swelling in patches, esp the eyes.. i wanna cry when i see him man.. feels so heartpain.. n i tink its v itchy he keeps scratching n now he has scratches all over his body.. ERGH.

but thank God, his patches went off this morn.. but still come back abit now.. esp the buttocks n thighs.. n his eye still abit swollen lo.. sigh!

im thinking it might be the chi med.. cos sinseh change med for him.. so maybe hes allergy to the new med.. cos all along he took the rest of med b4, nvr had such happenings.. else, it'll be related to his cough n flu like wad PD says.. n it may keep appearing n only goes off aft his flu n cough recovers..

2Ks: ya, i send him back if its normal flu n cough la..but like got high fever i wont.. cos i still wanna monitor him ma.. else later shoot up or wad, the teachers also wont know.. hehe..

i tink im opp frm u, Jav is more whiny n cranky den Jay.. so i attend to Jav den Jay..LOL.. cos Jay can cry a lil while n fall aslp or b quiet n wait till i go to him ..but Jav will cry n cry n whine till he gets his msg across to me.. =Pp

Jaime: LOL.. u mean u didnt iron J's uniform? but will it be v crumpled?...

Lilprecious,

OMG ... reading your message also made me heartpain liao ..

really hate to see our little one sick lo .. somemore Jav got swollen all over the body .. Lucky he's better today, still i think it's too much for a small kid to suffer lo ...

Down him with LOTS water/barley ok .. allergy is no joke especially for kid

I also bo chup & nvr iron my girl's uniform lor .. only 1 time, when hb ironing & my girl hiao & bring her uniform to him to iron. She damn proud the next morning when she wear the ironed uniform hanging on the cabinet lor.. heng she nvr demand me to iron for her everyday. Her uniform material is quite ok de, not crumple even not iron but of course look better if iron la

Lilprecious, most likely the hives could be the aftermath of cough n flu.. dun worry the hives will go off soon and when it goes off, it means they have recovered.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

lilprecious: piang...poor jav...eversince he go cc like so poor thing...

hope he recover soon! ask him to drink more water to flush out the toxins..

school wont accept if the kid 37.8 and above la..

if normal flu & cough still ok...

lilprecious, so cham.. poor Jav! Must be itchy n he can;t do anything. Monitor ba, apply calamine lotion to ease the itch too!

2Ks, really nothing ah..... from your experience, any other big tickets items to buy, ask hb go along then he pay mah! wahahaha

tres: unless u interested to get exersaucer or what...

actually depends on what u are looking at...

sometimes i go look see look see also will end up with rubbish items...LOL

no need to ask hubby also also can buy ma! swipe his card!

lil precious..never iron before :p

not primary school mar..dont bother..lazy mummy

hope jav get well soon

pixie..my girl same pattern as ur xan..i suspect coz in the day dont eat much lor..wat to do..i just started her on cereal so that she can be a bit more full..

she eat more at nite than teh day lor i suspect...

Thanks Jen! i hope he feels better real soon too.. today he overslpt till 10 plus i din wake him up la.. jus hope he rest enuf.. maybe these few days the schedule might go a lil gaga..

sinmey: ya lo.. i've NVR EVER seen such scene for the 2 yrs hes with me.. sigh.. ya, keep giving him lotsa water n let him eat porridge n drink the porridge water too..

2Ks: ya lo, my mum n in laws had been commenting again n again tt he hasnt stopped falling sick ever since he went to CC.. been nagging at me not to let him go.. but i keep telling them, its normal n its a matter of time for him to get used to it.. its alrdy 3 mths plus liao.. maybe he needs another 2-3 mths to get over it.. if im to withdraw him nw, wont i haf to start all over again next time?

tres: ya.. all i can do now is be more hardworking, apply calamine lotion n keep wiping him..

thanks Jaime.. LOL.. i iron Jav's one.. cos i feel v v crumpled leh.. maybe J's uniform not tt easily crumpled type.. heh heh.. how i wish i can skip ironing too! hahaha, but its v difficult.. cos i tink its in me.. imagine i iron all their outside clothes, including Jay's rompers..MUAHAHA.

i actually bought a play tickets.. n cos Jav like this he gotta miss it.. poor boy! i was still looking forward to the time spent alone with him.. tmr they celebrate Racial Harmony in sch.. dono if i shud send him there anot.. tsktsk.

okay, been half a day's superwoman to 1 cranky todd n 1 cranky bb...still got another.... 17 hours to go... erghhhhhh..

Panda: So ur boy falls under which %tile? My boy reaching 5th mth soon, yet his head still bobbing, can't sit without support, don't flip frequently etc.. kinda slow... sibei gek sin. Tsk, tsk...

lilprecious: Can imagine you with super sexy smoky eyes... still got 17hrs ah, really siongzz. Can feel your helplessness all the way here...

AirMez,

my boy also reaching 5th mth soon... his head still bobbing and he's so lazy that i dun ever see him flip at all!!! unless we assist him.. if not he will try to turn but half way just give up leh!!! i also worried lah...

lilprecious,

keeping ur boy in prayers n that he will recover soon!!!

Jaster: .. sometimes I ask my mum to train him more often. But u know old folks lah, they reluntant to disturb the bb when he is quiet, cos more work for them if the bb gets fustrated and cry. Hope our boy boy can catch up soon, bopee.. bopee [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

AirMez,

i ask my mom give more tummy time... she says "ai yah! last time i also never give you tummy time... 8-9mths ur neck also soft soft one!" - referring to me!!! ah dioz... i dunno leh! now whenever i go home i'll ask last feeding time.. if already been quite a while i'll flip him! hahaa..

Airmez,

My boy yday 5 mth old n the last weight check is first week of July when he 4+ mth and weigh 7.6kg, I didn't check which percentile he under.

Same lor my boy dun really flip so far only flip 5 times on his own but his neck quite stable now. At first I also worry then my hb say Ai yah let him be lah, he will flip one blah blah, then after I shown him my gf girl who is 2 week younger can flip up and turn back, now my hb worry leow.

Airmez, as long as bb gaining weight then I think they'll b Okie de la.

Airmez/Jaster, my bb 5 mth plus liao still nv seem to flip too... Anyway she also nv flip in my tummy liao, think she also won't flip so fast lor :p She now flip halfway then flip back liao... Hmmm, seemed like our mothers hav the same thinking abt tummy time leh... Everytime I giv my gal tummy time my mum will say 'aiyoh 我看她很像很辛苦leh'... I was telling her she nv eh eh eh means she ok ma... Haha. But hor I think better don compare lor... Every child develops differently so its ok even if they do something later de lor...

Lil, hope jav gets well soon [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

last 2 days was a drama for myself ..

On monday afternoon, i got this gastric pain type of stomach upset. Went toilet after reach home abt 7pm, normal stool just that lots of air (sorry to be disgusting here). Then, i felt 'cold' but no fever. No appetite to eat dinner. So i just shower Shay, feed him milk & we KO together at 8pm. I told hb to wake me up b4 he sleep so i can pump. He woke up ard 12 midnite but i can pull myself up lor .. Neh neh not hard enough so i continue to sleep ..

Till 3.30am, felt neh neh very hard liao ... time to pump, cfm cannot wait till morning 6am de. So i went kitchen (siao liao, slept early end up all bottle nvr sterelise, 2 bb bags nvr pack), dun care lar, jz take my pump/storage cup .. wanted to drank water, suddenly, vision blur ...

the next moment i woke up, i was lying on the kitchen floor, with super sharp pain on my right side of head & butt. cold sweat the whole head & my neh was leaking (i nvr leak even though 12hr no pump de lor). OK, now i know dua diao liao, try to sit up but cannot, how i wish i have my phone with me so i can call my hb from room come carry me .. it took me few mins to slowly sit up, then walk to the room, with the spinning head. Quickly pump & went back to sleep (my hb accompany me to kitchen to wash/store the bm.

The morning when hb woke up, ask if the bb bags are packed then he can send both of them to cc. I said no lor, but i can give u instruction wat to pack ... guess wat, my hb say no need he'll take leave & we send bb later, just bcoz he woke up 4am with me for 30 mins, he cannot wake up morning to work.

rest yesterday & today i back to work le .. My head still pain lor, & i think i sprain my neck .. can't make a big movement now .. thinking of tmr go for tuina during lunch hr ..

Drama .. this is the 1st time in my life to faint & lost conscious lor .. so scary

Zenia: EXACTLY!!! My mum said the Exact same thing!!!! maciam I'm torturing him...

Jaster: I also did the same thing... then my mum will maciam be the hero and come save her grandson... @#$%^

Panda: Our ah lau are carbon copies.. He not worry at all... now still act cool act cool. Tat day I caught him giving bb tummy time..

Airmez/Zenia,

I thnk i very zek ak. I like to see my Shay boy struggling & getting very frustration lor .. They are not very xin ku la, jz frustrated coz can't flip ..

Shay is trying to move forward & helicopter turn direction. Butt lift up & push .. damn cute. But he can't do anything lo & end up ah ah ah eh eh eh and cry .. then me & hb sit aside & laugh ..

My boy 5.5 mths, up till now still never see him flip. I also believe every child develops differently. My grandma also says can flip sometimes also mah fan. Cannot leave them alone on bed and they cry when their arm get stuck under their body. So I just let natural takes its course, as long as he's growing up healthy.

Lilprecious: I can understand the feeling of Jav suffering like this. If it happen to me, I sure cry buckets. JiAyou ! Hope jav get well soon.

Sinmey, u good leh, like tt train Shay faster lor... my gal can push herself forward if she has something to kick lar, if not will be machiam stationary or move a bit fr org position. norm my gal will eh eh eh for maybe half a min then i'll flip her back liao... else my mum will nag and nag at me... cos everytime my gal eh eh eh my mum sure come to 'rescue' her de lor :p

limlim, my mum also say if my gal can flip liao then need extra care to take care her lor... i also think every bb developes differently, so dunid to worry much de. maybe they cannot flip so fast but can sit very fast leh... who noes...keke

anyways i think my gal can stand pretty well liao... so maybe tt one consolation? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/proud.gif]

Airmez: lol!!! ya i don needa put any make up will haf black smoky eyes.. but not sexy lo.. boooo.

Thanks jaster, mimimo, dazel n zenia... =) hes feeling much better... hopefully all these ends soon!

limlim: haha, i felt like crying when i saw his swollen body n face.. but not gonna help in any way ma, scarely he see me cry more.. i die..

sinmey: OMG! are u okay? how come suddenly lost conscious? isit cos not enuf rest or sick? did u see doc? must take care okay..

i rem the last time i fainted was a few years back, had mensus then n went to toilet, walking out of the cubicle tt time i jus lost conscious n hit my head n back cos slipped n fell inside.. when i woke, i jus got up n staggered back to the room with eyes vision still black n blur.. no one knew abt this incident in my family.. LOL..

Talk about bb flipping, I rather my bb don't flip that much. She will flip whenever she is lying on somewhere flat. I don't like especially after feed, if she flipped then milk sure will come out. Put her on bed, worried she flipped and fall. Worst is at night, last time she will sleep thru but now in middle of night she will flipped and when she want to change position and can't move then she will cry for help. Most of the time she will sleep tummy down and I have to check on her so many times. It is so tiring.

sinmey, wah lao so dramatic! your house so big until must use phone to call your hb ah? hope you are better now, take care take care!

xiao_bei: your baby power leh, sleep also wanna flip. It's quite scary to think of it. Cos accidents do happen sometimes.

Limlim

Yah she started flipping at 3 months plus. So actually start to flip later is actually better. Now I got to put so many things beside her to stop her from flipping.

Seen doctor n said was due to the stomach virus lor... Till now still spinning head if I move m head up or down.

Sn, not my house big. Is I can't drag myself up n nobody is ard at the wee hr la...

Lil, the feeling is scary to me'... Lost conscious n dunno wat happen at all... Wake up with head n butt pain...

Xiaobei,

I feel u..but usually I'll put Shay in rocker if after feed. Only at least 1 hr I'll let him play on mat. But sometime he like very pitiful to be tie on rocker leh. I'll put him a while. But if he refugitate I'll put him back to rocker

Shay also like to sleep tummy down so I can put pillow fr him. Actually its safe fr me so long he can carry his head steadily n no soft cloth r pillow ard Guess he sleep better this way.

Seen doctor n said was due to the stomach virus lor... Till now still spinning head if I move m head up or down.

Sn, not my house big. Is I can't drag myself up n nobody is ard at the wee hr la...

Lil, the feeling is scary to me'... Lost conscious n dunno wat happen at all... Wake up with head n butt pain...

Xiaobei,

I feel u..but usually I'll put Shay in rocker if after feed. Only at least 1 hr I'll let him play on mat. But sometime he like very pitiful to be tie on rocker leh. I'll put him a while. But if he refugitate I'll put him back to rocker

Shay also like to sleep tummy down so I can put pillow fr him. Actually its safe fr me so long he can carry his head steadily n no soft cloth r pillow ard Guess he sleep better this way.

Hi Mummies,

Been so busy since starting work...

Anyone has a good part time helper contacts? I think I really need it. Got pet at home so must clean but really no energy or time. Everyday get home n eat dinner already 9 plus...

Sinmey, oh no, that's scary. I fianted before, in the MRT, so drama, cut myself of the chin and have to be take to hospital in an ambulance. The tots of fainting is really scary. Pls take care!

my bb also have not learnt to flip yet but her head is strong liao, everytime i put her on her tummy, she will lift up her head!

Anyways, went to see PD, Chloe has mild ear infection wor!

sinmey

oh no!! u take care leh, the same drama happened to me on monday...got vertigo and i cant even move my head. once i move the room will be upside and and i will vomit violently

i went to clinic and was merlion-ing outside like free flow ladies night beer tap like that. got a young boy commented inside the clinic (my mom heard) "she so ke lian"

super mahlu

it took me 30-45mins to walk 6blks, half supported by my mom

so....dun push ur body too hard ok

lilprecious

oh poor jav!! haiyooooo hives very sian de. my hb got daily hives on thighs, after shower....sian to the max i tell u...and its on young boy, very heartpain!

hope jav get well soon

btw, jay pics on fb, chio de lor [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I also fainted before long time ago... in a 4D shop!! I was accompanying my mum and aunt to buy their weekly 4Ds. Can you imagine the pple were busy taking down the time i fainted so as to buy 4D, instead of helping me?! Even my own mother left me lying on the floor, cos it happened to be her turn and she chop-chop proceed to buy her 4D 1st.... ah kaos..

haha... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back