(2011/03) Mar 2011

Airmez,

Ya, saw 2 maids with a dog, and sit there keep chating.

I also phobia to bring bb out, coz when he wan to sleep super cranky and need yao lan lor. Sigh! I told my hb we hv to wait till he wean off yao lan or bring yao lan or hotel provide yao lan then we can go holiday.

This Sunday going for my cousin's triplets birthday party, damn scare to bring my son there, later he scream on top of his voice when wan to sleep then super malu.

mummies, paiseh, back to the question of cradle cap... i have been applying j&j oil on the cradle cap spots for around 10-15 min before his bath... most of the cradle cap has come off but seems like each time the cradle cap comes off, hair comes off together with it... the hair will grow back right?

then there is this particular spot on the top of his head, the cradle cap is so thick and stubborn that after weeks of j&j oil, it is still there...so today, i very gently use my nails to pick at it and they came off very easily...but the sad thing is that the hair also came off.... please tell me that the hair will grow back [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

what shampoo should i use? I read on babycentre.com that we can actually leave the cradle cap alone..... but then i think it will become crusted if left alone for too long...hmmm

2ks, yea 1 child still can travel...2 children would be very challenging unless they are already at least 3 yrs old?...that's y my hubby wanna stop at one...

SN, don worry... The hair will grow back. Tested n proven on my gal liao...

Any mummy got ftg to let go? I prefer the one which can last 12hr de... Cos today I was outstation since morning... Then pumped outside twice. Found my medela cooler bag alr nt so cold by the end of the day liao... Pm me with model n price k? Prefer to get it at the lowest price if possible.

SN: last time before I gave birth, I travel 3-4 times a year too. Now got baby, I aso very sian. Everytime think of the baby's barang to bring, I wana faint. This year HB's co. Trip going NYC, I wanna go but very half hearted cos of baby. Then my HB sayu wanna bring him go YVR visit his grandpa. How can BB tahan so much flying? Even for an adult, it's very tiring to fly like that not to mention a baby. My HB wanna have #2 , but I'm very half hearted. I feel like a P.O.P ( prisoner of parenthood).

Tres: I aso duin like my maid to carry BB cos I hate her face. And I find her stoopid, scare my BB become stupid if follow her too much. She handle the housework only. The most is feed baby and burp him only. I dun even let her change diaper. I just hate the sight of her.

Limlim, wahhh you hate your maid so much? what did she do to piss you off?

Bring baby to YVR?... nonono...the flight is gg to be a nightmare for you...imagine the baby crying and you gotta walk up and down the aisle to pat and pacify....you will go crazy.... plus it's not a direct flight...with the stopover, it's gg to be more than 18hrs? faintz lor.... your hb very the courageous to suggest that hahahaha...pei fu.

mommies, do you think babies associate the face of mommy with milk milk? just now my mom was playing with him then when i came to take over, my baby started to whine! i was thinking "y u prefer grandma issit?!!!" then i realised he was hungry.....and i went to prepare milk.....and he finished the milk quite fast....so maybe he saw my face and immediately whine for milk....

limlim, but then again...you know i have a friend from china who married a french guy... she brought her baby from France to China to see her family, ALONE! i super pei fu her.... i dunno how she did it.... after reaching the airport in china, she still had to take a train to her hometown...super champion....

SN: by then BB would be 9mths old. I think he's sturdy enough to make the journey. I finally manage to pyscho my HB to ask his parents to fly to Toronto instead of us going YVR. My maid got the 欠扁 face. And she work here for 4 yrs liao, got experience but still must tell her off sometimes. And I always think 1 kid don't need to have maid as I'm SAHM but my HB hire her against my wishes. So I hate her to the ultimate I just take it that 养猪 in my house. Not bcos she eats a lot, but she's stoopid. My HB always tell me if they clever they always don't have to work as maid. Hhahah.

But I know if I have #2 sure need maid. That's why fast fast have #2, then when baby turn 2 yr old, can kick the maid away. Then can go travel faster also. I cannot live a life w/o travel.

Limlim, YVR is too far for a infant to travel.....

Airmez, I just bought durian those 3 for $10...... Hee hee ...now put it in the freezer...wait weekend then eat..

limlim, wahhhh you hate the maid until very the extreme leh.....in that case, might as well release her and get a new maid when your no 2 is born...then maybe your new maid has a more pleasing face... haha... fast fast have no 2 means you gg to be the first one to join SMH 2012 thread! :p

ST: I told my HB about all the worse case scenrios, he say if anything happen. He will take care. We shall see.

SN: my HB say if I dun like the maid then ask her to go. He knows everytime when I'm at home, my whole face black black once I see her, but he say say nia, when I say okie. He show me black face. Duh! He always say things he don't mean.

Limlim-take it easy ya...

Toking about travellg..i really miss those farfar trips..but now got small bb travelling manymany hrs flight osobecome a hassle at times..haiz so sian ..miss those fun traveling days..

Dun talk about traveling days leow lah, sob sob, I work in travel industry for 7 yrs n always get to travel n best thing all foc.

Ya, traveling is so shiok when it's FOC. All I need is to bring spending money only. Last year already mis out on the Eastern Europe trip cos 6mths preggy, this year die die also must go the NYC trip even though last year just went.

ST: Should be Nov. I convince my Hb to fly to Toronto instead of YVR cos we fly back from NYC with the rest of his co. YVR is 5 hrs flight away from NY. Why should I subject BB to so much flying? His grandparents want to see him then fly over la.

SN, my HB same, only want 1. Same reasons as Ur HB. But I felt 1 like the kid will b v lonely. Esp nx time when we old n pass on Liao. But on another hand, oso scared to haf #2. Scared can't manage.

Talking abt travel, anyone travel with Ur bb b4? I'll prob b bringing my bb to Phuket in oct, so bb will b 7mths Liao. Wat shd I look out for & bring? I'm concern with water there. Dunno can bb drink or not.

Brought baby to ultrasound yesterday. Everything looks normal. So relieve. Now wait to c pd to explain the reports.

2Ks,

you are impressive and efficient. Pei fu. Will think of you whenever I feel too tired and overwhelmed.

Freeaigen: haha... Ya can think of me when u feel tired..

But any the case, give yourself a break at times when u need it...

Rach: of course kyler will still whine and cry la.. But there will be a reason one, just that he can't express himself.. So I try to ask him to lead me and tell me what he wants..

Kyler is a cry baby lor, u scold him or raise voice he will cry or sulk.

Ry still small la.. She prob can't express as much as kyler

Good morning all mummies! Midweek, hope you ladies had a good night and will have a good day ahead hoho.

It's raining, I feel like lazing on my bed...zzzzz

2k> mmm actuallly RY can express herself pretty well when she's not whining.. She can put words together and tell us what she wants... BUT... sometimes she pisses me off with her whining and she just eh eh eh eh eh..... Cry and cry and dun want tell me what she wants... I'll be so pek chek.... 2yo behaving like 2 mos old.....

So what do u do when both kyler and kiefer cries together for attention?? How u pacify both?

mimimo: i also feel like lazing in bed but too bad cant...yawn

rach: when 2 cries together can go crazy! i usually attend to kiefer 1st la, cos he can cry very very loudly and then whole face all red...

then while pacifying him, i will try to talk to kyler too lor..

kyler is rather easy to be pacify...and his cries not as loud la...just tears super alot.

i get what u meant...when both cries together, can really go crazy...*pulls hair*

2ks, I got shuttle chef!! What u need it for? Porridge or soup? If cook soup I still prefer slow cooker cos e soup taste nicer.

blurjen: i dont need it la...but i was telling the rest, shuttle chef is the smallest version of thermal pot cooking...

can use it to cook porridge conveniently...no need to keep stirring...

slow cooker use alot of electricity leh...and its really slow...LOL

my tiger thermal pot cook soup not bad leh...as good as over the fire kind...

if i want the meat to be softer, i re-boil and put in again the next morning

limlim, SN, yes travelling is shiok n i a;so miss those days, just plan, pay and go... now have to worry abt bb, abt maid. sian! oh well, part n parcel of P O P. I like that term!

Any mummies had your kid / bb kena ear infection? My Chloe like have some symptoms wor, always rubbing her ears, right ear more smelly then left but no fever or pus/liquid from ears leh!

2k> good that kyler easy to pacify.... RY... Not so easy... Maybe girls more whiny.... Urgh... Want my life....

Yah... Pull until no more hair that's why I chop it off.... Lolx....

I got endo leh... That time Isetan sale.. Tot cheap and good... Buy big one free small de somemore....

But during confinement used to contain my LonGan water...

Useless de... Become cold by nite...

My thermos still piping hot with steam Lo....

Btw.... Anyone still wants THERMOS FOOGO food jar or not??

Some mummies still waiting and I need MOQ....

or any thermos product also can... If have PM me, I cAn get it within 3 days of payment.....

rach: ya...kyler is an easy baby...but kiefer dont seem so...he will cry until i attend to him lor...

sometimes i bo chup, i just let him cry and he goes louder and louder...

i already said earlier endo brand CANNOT buy lor...

its cheap la...but no good..

rach - Hopefully we can met the MOQ for Thermos otherwise I will have to get it from the Dept store when they have sales hehe... I actually saw a thermos cup in pinkwith cover which I think is gd for office use cos can keep my coffee/tea warm... I saw it at Metro selling $39 but I cannot find in thermos website... will your supplier have?

i pity my poor hubby yday lor...

he fed kiefer at 8.30pm, then tot he can relax already, end up he cries for milk at 1am then after feeding him, 6am he cries for milk again...

this boy really buay tahan him...

drank 200ml at 8.30pm

150ml at 1am

150ml at 6am

kyler was never like that lor...

wonder is it good or bad...LOL

wow. Kiefer is really a milk monster woa!

Chloe drink abt 150ml at 10plus n sleep till abt 5 plus. Wonder is it good or bad too?

2ks

i think my gal oso feed frequently at night but i latch, no need to wakie for milk

but she drinks 120ml at 7pm, 120ml at 1030pm, and latch once at 1am, latch again at 3+, again at 6am...

because daytime she dont like to drink milk leh. yesterday daytime, she took in 2 x 120ml nia....7pm was her 3rd feed only!

how to reverse it...i panda soon

From last Thur till Mon night, my boy v good, last feed at 11pm (200ml), and all the way till 6.30am wake up. But then last night again, 11pm drink 200ml, 4.30am wake up again drink another 200ml.

I thought I see light at the end of the tunnel that he slowly no need night feeding, but seems that last night back again. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

=( i want to down 200ml at one go also cannot!!! he simply doesn't want to drink that much.. keep waking up for 1 nite feed!!! and that dead pig ah lau doesn't wake up one!!!

pixie: latch very disruptive leh, esp for us working mothers...

i very light sleeper one, i got difficulty to fall back asleep asap...

so i prefer bottle...at least 4 hours block i can sleep la..

but its my hubby who do permanent night duty one...

but he is travelling next month...

xiaofeizhu> yes i have that pink model that u want too.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Airmez,

Wish my boy can be like yours, then me shiok leow. Haha! Even 12am drink 200ml, 6+am he will drink again. Sianz

THERMOS

Mummies, i can get most of what u see on Thermos website... actually whatever u see in local dept stores can get...cuz i'm getting from local distributor la... :p

I can get Thermos Shuttle Chef too... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

PM me for the price catalog okie... :p

airmez, u good life leh... my gal recently 11.30pm drink 160ml and still can wake up sometimes at 2am for milk lor... her timing recently super not zoon... sometimes 2am, sometimes 3am somtimes 4am sometimes 5am.. hb and i all @@ liao... so i resorted to adding cereal to her milk during last feed and did improved her timing to waking up at 5am insead. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/proud.gif]

Yah... I'm bery thankful when my boy starts sleeping through the night since 2.5 mth old. Still can remember my surprise when he slept through the 1st time; cos I was on stand-by, ever so ready to stuff the milk bottle in at his 1st eh-eh-eh... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Think he sleeps a lot, and drinks not much. No wonder his weight is only at 25th percentile nia. Not to mention the phobia of not having a yaolan within reach when go out..

Now my nehs are drying up, so got to supplement with formula milk. But bb only willing to drink the FM provided it's v-e-r-y diluted (1/2 of scoops stated on the milk can), maciam drinking plain water. Wait become scrawny bb... sianz...

pixel, ur daughter got e the same pattern as my daughter leh!! keep waking up at night to drink then day time dun drink sian!! got once she wake up every 2hrly at night lor i gg to be panda v soon... welcome to the panda gang....

Back