(2011/03) Mar 2011

Sinmey, ya tink she should hav reserve cos her weight is in the 97 percentile. Cos I'm jus wondering if other bb are the same or jus my bb who's dragging her feeds. I rem seeing somewhere tt when bb grow older they tend to be fed aft longer intervals. But they drink more inorder to do tt. However, my gal has been drinking 150ml since she's 3mths... Increase she cannot finish. On some days she even drinks 100ml per feed :S

Me lazy also... All I giv my gal is bm + brown rice cereal... I nv made any puree for her at all... Charm, wait she become picky abt food then its all mummy's fault.

zenia: remember i mentioned their intake is like roller coaster?

when they are bigger, they can drag longer...

kiefer also takes every 3-4 hourly..

somemore u been giving her solids, so its normal for her milk to be lesser..

means u can drop further pump...

2Ks, I giv her v little cereal leh... Abt 4-5 tsp once a day only... Yes, I rem u say abt their milk intake also... Haha... Jus a bit curious how other babies are doing :p

zenia: mine siao siao also...sometimes he is so hungry and can down fast...

sometimes he just play with the teat...

i just let him be...

just like sometimes i love him so much, sometimes i feel like strangling him LOL

sinmey, same same..i also havent start bb on puree or cereal yet...wanted to wait til bb reach 6mths then start...

mummies, which brand of cereals do u all buy and feed baby?? any recommendations?

haha, 2ks... i was laughing at wat u say... "sometimes i love him so much, sometimes i feel like strangling him" and i super agree with u...

babybride, i fed my gal healthy times brown rice cereal and now going to start her on happy bellies... I tried healthy times cereal with bm, and it's a lil sweeter than the org bm (cos i mixed bm with the cereal)... not sure abt happy bellies cos i haven started trying yet [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Advice Please.

My #1 loved food from day 1. This lil naughtiness.. not so much. She was okay and now she does not want cereal at all, I made pumpkin puree...she also doesn't want. Any ideas? Should I just wait till she's 6months on the 23rd? Haiz.

Healthy times buy from ntuc... Happy bellies bought with Rach [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

2Ks:.... hmmmm... 2 years plus? hahahahaha.. ever since i was on ML with Jav, till now.. heh heh heh..

mimimo:i am a SAHM ever since i had Jav.. for 2 years plus.. i still wanna be a SAHM, but im not v rich so bo pian...hahahahaha!!! somemore i wan haf more shoppings n also i wanna save more for #3!!!!!...wahaha.. tts y i wanna go work part time cos i cant bear with my kiddos..=( i shall be a determined PTWM cum FTM.. lol..

Lilprecious, Jiayou, u can do it!! Indeed working will give u sanity... But then you will think abt staying at home being w thekids... Aiyah, the grass is always greener on the other side so u must have a solid mindset lor.

Anyways mummies, bb will naturally learn to eat puree n cereal is it? Or must we 'train' them?

Been giving my bb puree or cereals, sometimes she eats n sometimes she spits out so does this means she is not fully ready for cereal n puree??

St: ftwm = full time working mum

Ptwm = part time working mum

Koari: don't be in a rush to upgrade to step 2. I remember my gp told me there is this certain content in step 1 milk which step 2 doesn't hv and benefits the baby..

That's why I remember my sil gave her son step 1 milk a few more months even after he turned 6 months..

I dunno what content though

Tres: we hv our likes and dislikes food right? Baby also got...

Did u give the same food continously? I suggest if your baby got this problem and u wanna feed her solids... Give her the same food 5-7 days in a roll instead if the usual 3 days..

Otherwise wait till she 6 months then try again?

Cereal did u add your own bm?

Lil, u SERIOUSLY thinking of #3 arh... Salute to u man... I think I have 1 alr 搞不定 le... Haha...

Okie, I kinda tried to feed my gal happy bellies yesterday. I feel healthy times is a lil lil lil sweeter than happy bellies but its more fragrant.

Haiz, my gal on milk strike again. Each 4hr+ feed only drink abt 70ml... Super sian... Dunno y is this happening so often [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

zenia: u know last time kyler, whenever he sprouting teeth, he will sure milk strike + flu + cough + wake up in the night....

super cham...

so this time round i am prepared that didi will fuss super lots too when he is sprouting teeth...

i havent see any yet la...

2Ks haha, u experience liao ma... so take things easier... my mum's making me kanjiong. keep asking me bb don wanna drink milk, how how??? initially i wasnt kanjiong one lar, cos after talking with u all then i noe all bb like tt de lor... but aft my mum keep on saying and also looking worried then i become more kanjiong also... lolz

i did see some white buds on her gum but didnt seem like it's going to breakout soon lor.

zenia: next time when u have 2nd one, u will be like us, not so kan cheong le..

actually its worried la, scared bb hungry ma, right?

but dont worry its a phrase, now they dont drink, then later they drink alot lor..

dont say baby, even kyler also like that, sometimes he ask for more milk after finishing, otherwise sometimes he only drink 60ml milk..

siao siao one..

im soooo tired. baby cant sleep well for the past one week since last week. any position also cannot, usual ways of soothing her also cannot...

i sleepy...zzzzzzzzzz

thanks 2Ks, yes I gave the bb just cereals then apple puree.. all also pui out, I guess she is not 100% ready ba! So i tot must train to 'expose' her, if not she will 'forget' mah. Coz bb all short term memeory ma!

Zenia, same here, also got white buds but nothing protuding out yet.

Also mummies, any one here babies have a little sqinted eyes ah? I realised my bb eye is quite sqinted coz she has 1 big n 1 smaller eyes, so kinda worried ley!

pixie: latch her to zzz also dont want ah...

hubby do the night duty...so i have at least 6 hours of sleep a day..kekeke

but he is going outstation again tomorrow...BOO!

tres: cute leh u...they wont forget to eat la..

u try feeding her the same food for at least 5-7 days 1st...

i only give fruits after i try most of the purees...

2ks

dun want leh, latch oso dun want, lie face up, face down, sideway, on my chest...all dun want

rub tummy/back, pat tummy/back....all dun want

put ruyi oil, oso cannot help

my mom go n burn papers yesterday. n give me "hu" and say burn n get bb to drink

crazy! ignore her wahhahaha

pixie: just like kyler that time...

he fuss alot when he sleep in his cot...

we even change the fengshui...

then my mum lagi funny, she said must pray the 'chuang mu" so she bought dunno what, burn at the cot there etc...

old people haiz...

dont let her do, she grumble...so let her do liao c no effect then she will KEEP QUIET.

but the drink "hu" is out la...

u never tell her, u drink can or not...then she suckle...= the same..LOL

Pixie, did u change ur toiletries like shower foam or anything tt got fragrances? I ever read tt bb can detect these changes n will cause them to be uneasy n thus cannot sleep well de.

Morning Mummies!!

My gal also been fussing with milk and waking up more frequently at night... from 3 mths onwards she can already slp thru till abt 4-5am then wake up for milk but these 2 weeks she can wake up 2-3 times, sometime want to drink sometime no... like last night, she drink from 7.30 - 8.30pm... 9.30pm drink again... 1.45am drink again the wake up at 7am... the interval haywire... I think her gums really itchy cos she keep using her tongue to rub on her front gum and drool drool drool...

tres - I think better to start on carrot... after bb can accept puree then give apple (dark red skin apple)... cos I realise even after steaming, apple being easily oxidise will have sourish after taste thus usually at 1st-2nd attempt on apple, bb will pui out... my gal 1st attempt eat until shiver lor haha... else you blend apple with pear cos pear is more sweet in taste while apple can cover the 'rough' texture of pear...

Btw, just to share, kimsang webby selling the All-in-one milk 6 for $145 only... interested mummies can go and take a look at the webby...

lilprecious..when u plan to go back to work.? why wanna work..be tai tai better..no need to take leave if wanna go out:p

sinmey..thanks for the info..maybe they dont distribute in msia..i waiting for my sample from dumex for my boy..so tt i can try first before buying the whole tin...

now he has some feed on dumex dugro..super cheap as compared to the pediasure...normally i give this when he at CC..coz maybe got more wastage in CC

my girl also when fuss at nite..esp nearer to morning..i just bring to bed to latch..sleep together..no energy to carry back to cot..

2ks...i also wanan bring out cane liao..my boy getting more n more naughty..n refuse to be toilet train..need to be more stern liao..really need to bring out the cane to scare him

my girl started cereal n puree at 4 mth plus..whenever she dont finish her BM..my mum will mix with cereal n feed her..so that no wastage of BM n get abit of cereal also..wat to do..not milk monster..

Lilprecious

You really going for third one? Pei fu, can see that you really love kids hee hee

XFZ

I gave those super red apple but I didn't purée it leh, we just scrap bits off the apple using the spoon. He seems to enjoy it cos he finished half an apple. He rejected avocado though. I didn't let him try solid every day,, just once during weekends to test water. Will slowly intro them after six months.

2ks: My boy also can start on Enfapro le, then his enfalac finishing but I don't wanna open the new tin leh...wanna sell away. Sianz. Dunno how. Scare jump to stage 2 he cannot take it.

jaime: i already bring out cane lor..bo bian...otherwise i cant tame him...

when i am alone, its very difficult la...can vomit blood lor.

mimimo: i think raw avocado taste quite funny..

how about avocado with gula melaka? LOL...

just joking...

limlim: u didn keep some enfalac to gradually swop over? like 4 feeds enfalac one feed enfapro?

but some people said dont need to go thru this if it is the same brand...

but i did the gradual changeover even though bm to fm la

0h really ah! Thanks XFZ, didn't know after steaming can till oxidize.. hmmmm.... I will try carrots this weekend n see how ba!

wah, what is lilprecious working as?

Sometimes I feel like working partime also. But my kinda of job doesn't allow part time basis unless I change industry altogether!

btw, any mummies experience ur bb squinting ah?

tres,

how to see if bb is squinting? my bb also one eye big one small but never see him squinting before leh...

my boy will see something which he likes/dislikes he will stiffen up his body and legs! ah dioz... is this normal or not?

tres: kiefer last time is like that...

very obvious and bad..then i asked my gp (he experience with kids one), he said its pretty normal for this age...

till 1 yr old then will adjust itself, its their focusing...

u monitor 1st, if really then bring c doctor, now its still to early to confirm is it cross eye

but now i think he is much better, u see his latest FB pic ok or not..

mimimo24 - you gave fresh ones ar... I haven try fresh ones... so far whatever I gave bb will be steamed then puree... btw apple and pumpkin stains on clothes/bibs/hanky more diff to wash off...

tres - ya apples will, cos after steaming when you take the apple out, after awhile you can see the flesh will turn abit more yellowish... I like carrot cos they smell and taste gd after steaming... pumpkin also nice... I wanna try peas this weekend =)

tres,

hahaaa... orhhh... i think it's pretty normal leh? hahaa... sometimes Jovan also will like that... dun think it's not squinting ya? i tot u say the eyes become even smaller when looking at things... like that i think is bad for their eyes liao..

XFZ: i also give steamed apples...

dont give too much carrots also ok..cos carrots will make the baby yellow..

i got a previous thread mummy, she notice her baby feet and palm turn yellowish...

Just bought my boy see PD this morning, his rashes no improvement and spread to chest. PD said its 霉菌, (aka 发霉的细菌) from old toys or clothes. True enuff, my MIL go dig out tons of soft toys, washed it and give it to him last week and immediately next day rashes starts. Then back to my plc slowly recover and NDP long weekend bring him back to in-law plc again rashes back and its get worst.

And best part is those old soft toys are from my HB time which my MIL keep till now and treat it like so precious. Ask my HB to throw all away, damn pissed off.

This weekend good excuse not to go back yeah!

coz got carotene, its a natural dye in fruits

carot n pumpkin

too much is everyday eat...

sometimes you see tip of the bb's nose turn yellowish when feed too much of these orange foods

panda hut,

oh dear.. hope you boy will recover soon!

hahaa.. in my heart i also yelped a yeahhh for u! hahaa... why your MIL like that one? keep the toys for what?? and plus keep for so long liao...

panda hut

my chinese is so terribe that i can only recognise two words "发" and "的"...the rest no clue at all!!!!!

and about the old soft toy, winner, winner, winner to ur mil!

wah panda, i can feel you man! Sure PISSED lah! ya, make it a point not to go back just to prove something!

jaster & 2K, normal meh? I will go n c the pixs on FB.

It seems quite cross eye for me leh. Kinda worried plus her 1 eye big 1 eye small.. read on the internet saying it will be worse wor! *fingers crossed* ba.

Panda,

wa .. from ur hb time .. ur mil really kiang. can keep for so loooong

anyway, this makes me bit worry liao. I just took out 1-2 toys from store room (from my #1 like 1+yr ago) .. i wash & dry in hot sun le. Can i give to Shay to play ?

Back