(2011/03) Mar 2011

Belinda: usually ntuc promo only starts on every thursday. And the duration depends, usually not one week kind.

Open diaper means those kind that we are using, with side tabs

Fel: I think generally all slings the legs are crossed or in sitting position. When they r bigger then the legs can stretch out..but by then I prefer carrier type..

Jasper: the spray is called sterimar and can be bought at guardian

Fel,

wah! ehhh... if u cross leg him he will fuss around? hahaa.. think Rach can give better ideas on how you can pupsik your boi... hahaa... she's the expert sia...

2Ks,

so how do i know when to use the nose drop??? i dun wan to give him too much medi leh...

Sian... Think i'm giving up...

Who wanna buy over my pupsik pouch?

M Size Confetti pattern de... Still considered Brand New... Only took out to try try nia...

Belinda, pink bubbles,

You all go kovan Ntuc on Sundays? It's usually my happy hour of the week, haha... Wanna join me? I can ferry you (and your groceries) if the timings match [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]. Oh yah, there's a fox sale in wing tai now, tho I haven't had a chance to go down yet, haha...

Totorodino,

Yah, sad lah... My moo moo career long story lah... I din have CL and got stressed out cos of MIL issues...

My girl only on the swing when she wakes up before the next feeding time, hehe... Or she's cranky... Then I will calm her down first before going on swing... My girl also the "cry like there's no tomorrow" type, haha... She got abit of reflux and gas problems, so daytime I usually dun let her cry too much...

Wah, all of you 80s mummies... I feel so old liaoz... Tink I may be the oldest of the batch... M a '75 baby... Hahaha...

Hey,

On a happier note, are your babies starting to "talk" and smile more already? Also, they seem like they have juz woken up to the surroundings... My ger love the outdoors, cos I always bring her downstair to walk walk before her nap, else nothing to do lah... Haha..

Yup. Lucien seems to be able to 'talk' more nowadays and more obvious to people and surroundings. And smiles back when we make him smile.

Limlim,

Yah, veri cute when they are not cranky and nauty rite? Hehe... Last week, she was talking by herself and smiling from 4am till around 5am, I din no whether to cry or laff, haha... Morning then I explain to her that at night cannot smile and talk... Duno whether she understand a not... Haha...

Fel- dun give up on pupsik .. Really v easy to use de.. V convenient cos dun need adjustment.. Me go markwt buy food i also pupsik her now..Jus need more practice .. E Aim is to stuff bb into e pouch.. It should look like they are being snuggled.. Wat I did for my ger is that I put her butt in first.. As for her legs, If she refuse to bend than leave it loh.. Once butt n leg in, I will grap e 2 side of e cloths n llike pull e cloth upwards to 'lift' her up..Head can be e last n even if she refuse to head in, just leave it.. Somehow when bb in Liao, they will rEadjust to make themselve comfy de..

Thank you for the announcement! I'm still thinking what diapers to use for my boy after his nasty rash...have 2 S Size huggies, 1 S Size Mamy Poko & 1 S Size Pampers @ home...his butt is taking Pampers very well but very ex for daily use!

2Ks, S size Huggies is $12.95...44 pieces

Fel, they are right. Practice makes perfect!

Matched gal, yr #1 how old? Me #1 n imagine I 40 yr old my boy not even enter P1, ming ku.

Ya now my boy v talkative n keep smiling when talk to him, quite fun.

Bel- me n Jaime went ntuc extra on tues to look for mamy poko offer- don have la

Inthe end- I ended uP buying from my area here yesterday when I brought Clara out shopping in market!

Belinda

have...but like I've posted, some outlets dun have. Only L size onwards. I think only a couple of outlets out of 100 stores kena, shld be able to find easily lah

Dazel,

My #1 coming to 5 dis year... Yah, tiring for us Lao mummies huh, the young ones still got stamina, hahaha... Dun say ming ku, cos my girlfriends some older than you, but still trying for a baby, keke... So suffer now lah, and enjoy later... Bette late than never, hahaha... Although it's taking a toll on us... I got increased wrinkles since having my #1 :p

pixel: so the normal outlets also have discount la? Cause I called NTUC, they also dont even know which outlets have lor. -.- Den I ask him to go check pasir ris branch have anot. LOL

Lin: U buy from where? how much, if NTUC no offer, later i jus go shengshiong buy liao.

like 2ks said, ntuc offers always starts on Thursday n ends the following wed...thereafter another round again.

The mamy poko offer is as such. But for the rest of diapers offer, it's under bb fair so it's till 11may

matched_gal,

me lor.. i'm sick... got flu and bb caught the flu bug from me... wear a mask... try not to sneeze in the same room as him also... for yourself drink lots of water okie??? =) hugs...

bt batok ntuc (below the mrt) has got MP s size.. i just bought it this morn... but Bel u in the east hor???

Jaster,

Oh no... My bb also starting to sneeze liao ah... Jiejije, papa already sick... Now my turn might come soon... Yikes... Tink I better heed your advice and wear mask, hehe... Oh me baby sleep in separate room [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi, mummies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I got 14 sessions of baby spa to let go cheaply.

Please PM me if interested, Thanks! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

http://www.**************/contact.asp

Bel I buy $23.90 if not wrong

No offer- just take la

Realized I bought the pamper m size a bit big for Clara now so have to keep for another month till her butt get bigger!

pixel: ohh okok! Thansk for the info!

matchedgirl: festive is where? im at pasir ris place now leh, mother's house.

Lin: u got use pampers also ah? now pampers got offer leh, M size. ehh, someone selling baby spa sessions, 14 sessions, if we get all, we all can go forum outing again. LOL

Lin: Near heartland mall there got 1 ntuc. NTUC guy just called me back, they say PASIR RIS whitesands NTUC got S size mamypoko $20.65, I going to chiong down now. After I change out of my damp clothings, wah lao, become mother alrdy also become ultimate auntie.

Fel : dont give up.. If you master pupsilk liao than you will love it and cannot leave without it de.. Cause very 方便... Slowly k.. At home slowly pratice.. As like what i say.. In the first place when i got my pupsilk.. I also "play" at home.. Than i'll tell my bb, "sorry ah, let mummy figure out this okay?" than do it when bb is in good mood.. Cause if not , you will self kanjiong de... If can, ask whoever at home to help you put bb in first.. Than slowly you give it a try to put bb in... Take a few days to learn de... Soo dont give up sooo easily kk... Starting i also have no one to teach me, how to use lo... So i just DIM... And now, i cant live without my pupsilk.. Even if i bringing my pram out, my pupsilk will still be in my bag de... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] keep trying.. Jiayou kk? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Match gal/ panda

I can join u both

I in 76! And maybe I good life or poor life lol

Cos my no 1 boy now 11 yrs old - so is good life

And no 2 now is2.5 mths- so back to cycle haa!

By the time my girl go Pri 1, I be 41! See how old Liao!

Belinda : hahaha! You funny lah! Ultimate auntie sia.. Action is lah.. Look is not lah.. Haha!! Anyway, how are you already? Feeling better?

Bel

Clara used pamper n huggies for nite n mamy poko for day;)

She drink abt 100 ml of water per day n her feeding time is every 3 hrs or sometime 2.5 hr for 125 ml.

So u can imagine how many diapers I change for her Liao

pls lor!!! we all not auntie... =) just that we become more mindful abt how we spend our $$$ and wanting to save more for our kids future!!! rite???

hahaa... and yes I feel a bit handicapped without pupsik... i sold away my XL already... going to get the L size from Rach this wkend.. hopefully my boy will not fuss ard when i try to squeeze him in again! hahaa..

Bel

The bb spa cannot transfer one;(

I checked w the head office manager, she told me unless the bb has a health condition that the mummy decide not to continue the package, then is transferrable but aso to 1 pax which mean only 1 baby la

Not for so many bb- like that they do bz Bo wah aso

Lai I bought my 'pamper m size from pharmacy

1st pack is abt $25 if not wrong then 2nd pack is 50% dis

Don no still have promo a not cos I bought last week

Back