(2011/03) Mar 2011

Two hrs ago, I latch on my boy n cl top up fm 60ml. Two hrs later she said give ebm 80ml cos my boy vomited out the FM after half an hr feeding.

My boy only 20days old. Is't too much?

I told my CL maybe too much but she looks not so happy with it and told me she dun know how to calculate like that. Hmmmm I just wondering, am I wrong dun let my boy drinks or is really too much for him so he always vomit out till the milk can throw out from nose holes. I am very worrying!!

pixie> haha small token only for the multiple dealings we have... Lol....[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Butter> most of my nursing/maternity wear frm OLD NAVY.. cheap n serve it's purpose good enough...

Skipped n speed read.. Otw To office for meeting... N Raylynn is officially one mOnth today!!

Finally home after bringing bb to polyclinic to check with the Jaundice... Hmmm... Quite pissed with the DR there... She seem sooooooo non-experience! Bb level at 6.6 at day 17, she tell me, my girl jaundice counted abit high.. And ask me back to check on Saturday... I super not keen to go back lo... Wanna earn my money also not like that de wadd... Seeing they pick on my bb feet, i heartpain lo... Hais!!! Can someone tell me, is 6.6 counted high?

Hmmm.. Sharing about Pupsilk... I am getting more and more in love to use it... Hand free and can eat with my both hand when bb is in the pupsilk lo... Muahaha!! And can even half eating half latching bb( with towel covered ) hohoho!!! Hb say i already 磨练到 liao... =p

Angelia,

the pupsilk is it too hot for the bb to be inside? my hubby got an issue with that... that's why i didn't buy any.. but hor i find it very useful... like what u say can be hands free!!!

Jaster : no leh.. The pupsilk is not hot for the bb arr.. And i bet bb love that... Cause bb is tight craddle inside mah.. My girl fall asleep soooo comfortable in it lo... She sleep sooo soundly lah.. Haha! Tell your hb no worry nah... Bb love to be craddle like that.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jaime, thx.. My boy poos n wee wee ok leh but his weight gain so far at 3rd week only abt 350g.. Very little right? Tats y I worried loh.. He is on latch most of e time.. 1st mth need go checkup? But check what since I planning to take 6-in-1 jab hence jab at 2nd mth leh. So at 1 mth old go check what huh?

Need pupsik?? Pm me fast!! Most M size oos though...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Restocking 10th April..

New designs to be launched in May...

So see if u wanna wait or not..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Rach : lol !! Remember my new design hor... M size... Still thinking of getting L anot leh.. Cause hb say if take bigger abit he can carry lo... How ar? Can let me know the length of the L want anot? =\

Wa, one morning so many posts.. I took my whole pumping session to read through loh! Just woke up after a 4 hrs sleep, shiok! How I wish I can sleep longer than that but breasts dun allow me to...

Rach, I know u sure latch outside one coz u fully latcher! Haha but think u busy just now so nv reply... U really steady leh can latch n move! In mrt not paiseh? Sure got ppl stare at u in curiousity right? What poncho u using? Pupsik nursing cover only cover front n side will expose right? Think I saw b4... That's y nv buy that although the designs are nice.. I like pixie, need full coverage. Even the nursing shawl I bought the side also not very long leh.. I have to adjust abit.. I must learn to be thick skin n ignore all eyes looking! Maybe no experience of latching outside so free stress! This Sunday my Hubby n I bringing Bb out, hopefully I can do it - latching on the go!

Thermos - got thermal cup that can fit TT bottle??

Pinkpink, thanks for confirming ridwind. That is to give half way through feeding?? Give until when??

Angelia, I can't wait for my Pupsik sling pouch to arrive after reading your post!! So good n convenient! I'm sure Bb sure love it...

Rach, if new design is nice, can buy another one! Hehe... In case one dirty (e.g. Bb vomit milk) still have spare to use ma.. Keke...

Wa, one morning so many posts.. I took my whole pumping session to read through loh! Just woke up after a 4 hrs sleep, shiok! How I wish I can sleep longer than that but breasts dun allow me to...

Rach, I know u sure latch outside one coz u fully latcher! Haha but think u busy just now so nv reply... U really steady leh can latch n move! In mrt not paiseh? Sure got ppl stare at u in curiousity right? What poncho u using? Pupsik nursing cover only cover front n side will expose right? Think I saw b4... That's y nv buy that although the designs are nice.. I like pixie, need full coverage. Even the nursing shawl I bought the side also not very long leh.. I have to adjust abit.. I must learn to be thick skin n ignore all eyes looking! Maybe no experience of latching outside so free stress! This Sunday my Hubby n I bringing Bb out, hopefully I can do it - latching on the go!

Thermos - got thermal cup that can fit TT bottle??

Pinkpink, thanks for confirming ridwind. That is to give half way through feeding?? Give until when??

Angelia, I can't wait for my Pupsik sling pouch to arrive after reading your post!! So good n convenient! I'm sure Bb sure love it...

Rach, if new design is nice, can buy another one! Hehe... In case one dirty (e.g. Bb vomit milk) still have spare to use ma.. Keke...

Annie : hahaha!! Yaya.. If good can buy 1more spare de... Like me, i have one now, but intend to get another one from Rach... Cause dirty than can wash mah.. Haha! Than Rach tell me, supplier got new design coming out on May, so i wait lo... Than now just tong awhile first lo... =p

pinkypink - I read the reviews on amazon.com, the diaper tote like not good... No zip one... think better don't waste our $$$..

On bb nose shit. Mine also have. PD gave me a spray sterimar n safe for bb. I never use those nose drops as they can't b use too often n after 5 days discard n stop. E spray is safe n daily max to 6x. It does relieve bb noelle breathing

Annie> i use monpetitjardin last time.. I have two..

All cover up de... Lately I bought a bebe Au lait but think monpetitjardin still better...

Let me try ask the sole distributor if can have any disc or not...

Short term memory...

What else u ask me ah??

Annie> I have 2 pouch n 2 poncho & 1 bebe Au Lait now..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Pupsik Pouch

Www.pupsikstudio.con

Pls check stocks online before PM me...

Confetti, sweet dreams, some solid colors, are discontinued and wont be restocked....

The rest will come in 10April if u want fast...

Else can wait till May for new designs...

Else can get one now & anOther one in may.. Hehe...

Cynthia: I love sterimar! All natural n effective! When my toddler has a blocked nose he brings the sterimar to me! Lol

Annie: give until u feel Bb less windy. Can give with every feed but I give alternate feeds.. Mayb u try alternate, see if got improvement first [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Fel: that's sad! I was getting quite excited to buy a new bag! Hahaha

dear mommies here,

i need an advise on BF, im from jan mummy silent reader..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Now im giving bottle to my 3mth baby and seldom latch on(sometimes on the weekend i latch on the baby in the morning only or because too lazy to warm up the ebm, after that i will give bottle)..im working now and giving bottle wil give me some space to pump for him..one of my friend said that if i continue pumping without latch on, will reduce my supply in the future because when the baby latch on the baby will tell the brain about his demand and the breast will producing the milk according to the demand..and the most important is the baby mouth will open the hole on our nipple so will increase the milk also.. now im so scared because of this..my plan is want to give 100% bottle..please adviseeeee... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Rach, same same..I also darn lazy so just latch outside. Since the day I was discharged from hospital, I've been latching my boy outdoors using shawl, cardigan, winbreaker, etc. The only headache is the limitation of wearing front button or nursing top. Hubby gave the disapproving look coz drain darn deep in front but I told him I'm bfing what...what to do?

Dats y I cant wait for pupsik poncho to arrive!

Jaster, the ml lady is quite gd n skillful. She massage whole body to expel the wind , except de wound( below belly button area). She also massage n shower bb as well for foc. My bb poo immediately alduring her massage as her tummy got wind. But I'd she screamed loudly during de massage. Pm me if u want the ml''s contact.

Rach, u r super le, latch while walking, multitasking. Envy le...

I used 6-8 beast pad daily, if not my bra w b fully wet. Not sure why my breast milk drip always, but de ss is little when pump out, 60-100ml in total every 4-5 hrs. Advise pls.

Yean - Wow u use so many breast pad a day ah...

I only use 2 per day... Maximum also 4 lei...

pinkypink: chanel and tods have nice bags, suitable for diaper bags [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

baby bride..i constantly go bk for jaundice check..so will take weight..nurse will chart for me..

i cant really tell if 350g is little for 3 wks..best get doc advisee if u feel uneasy...

trust mummy's instinct ..

cyn, pinkypink:sterimar ..can get over the counter or prescription only? wat does it actually do?

babybride, i remember my gal put on abt 400g per wk when i brought her for jaundice check... so i think should be okie ba...

Zenia/Jaime, 400g per week??? Huh my boy at 3 weeks only gain 350g in total leh. Sounds super underweight? If really so, then e pd tat I saw on mon never tell mi. Silly mi forgot ask him

Babybride, my pd told me newborn should gain 200-400g per week after their 1st week. If gain 300g in total at 4th week, don't think it is enough according to my pd..

babybride, tomorrow i go see KKH pd i ask for u k? anyway my gal is bottle fed with ebm... so i noe how much she drinks and how often she drinks and she's always fed on the dot during her first month cos my fil told my confinement lady even my bb sleeping also must feed her so maybe tt y she gain more weight ba...

Lailai, really huh? Ok I wait one more week then go see pd check. See what he says. Hopefully he wil tell mi baby weight ok. I already teared so many times during this 3 weeks caz I felt as if I underfed baby so heartpain.. But if feed more than 60-70ml baby merlion. So pd on monday say don't feed more than 65 ml for 8 feeds per day..

Angelia: how much does ur Bb drink now ah? At wat interval? My girl takes ard 110 per 3 hrs but usually after 2 hrs she is screaming n I must carry or give pacifier lo!

Jaime: sterimar gently shoots a thin stream of sea salt water into the nose n alot if nose dirt will flow out instantly with the excess fluid, the remaining hard nose dirtbalso gets softened n easier to blow out or suction out.

pinkypink : my girl now drinking 100ml per 4hour interval lo... But she see mood want.. at time, she drink only 80ml , 4hourly.. than 3hour later, she can drink finish 100ml... i intend to up her milk intake to 110ml per 4hourly leh.. should i ?

Hey babybride,how heavy is your baby now?maybe u try to feed him more and dont let him lie down immediately,carry 45 degree for abt 10 min then burp him. Then he won't merlion. And when u stop at 65ml,does he wants more?tot u can see whether he still want by touching his corner of mouth,mine will like a bird keep opening his mouth if he's not full. I just up to 100ml from 80ml today. Once he satisfied,he'll fast asleep. My bb gained abt 400g in 2 weeks.

Rach, I actually got thought of buying monpetitjardin before leh.. So that one coverage is the best? Can order that anot? I want. Please help to check with supplier if they do take this.

Why you have so many poncho?

I ask you the thermos insulated desk mug - do you think is big enough to fit in TT bottle? Coz I using TT bottles... At times really think TT bottle very ma fan coz of the odd size - so fat!

Pro bf mummies, need ur advice.

My boy is on ebm. He drinks 100ml at week 4 now n usually can last him for about 3 hrs.

Now I want to let him be latch on. Just now I try latching him for 1 hr. Aft half hr, he start crying for milk. So I latch him again. N he latch on for half hr. Put him down n he start to be cranky after a while. Both time is not he unlatch himself, is I break him off de. Does this means he's not getting enough? He dun have the sleepy look aft feeding.

Angelia: does she look hungry after the current feed or goes straight to sleep? If not hungry then dun overfeed ba.. Or try one feed n see if she finishes it.

Btw I dun think 6.6 is very high but according to my pd, most jaundice i think should b below 5 by week 3.. So maybe tars why they want u check again.

I upped my girl to 120 but she never finish n at night sge takes 110 at 10+ n again at 11+!then sleep til 4.. Then 3hrly again

Zenia, yes pls pls help mi ask kkh.. I 不放心called e hotline pay $ ask but e nurse don't really sounds convincing tell mi got gain weight ok Liao.. I was like ???!??? My baby born 3.15kg. At 22 days old he weighs 3.57kg.. Ok anot?? I really scared he underweight n felt so bad tat I couldn't rest well for days.. Thx thx...

Alice, my boy latch on most of e time mayb 95%... hardly bottle feed unless I juz pump n he wan milk then bottle feed.. But bottle feed he takes 50-60 then he dozed off Liao. Latch also same. Drink drink then happy dozed off. He only gain 350 g after 3 weeks since born

Weight gain,

My PD said bb put on ave 1 kg for the 1st mth. Then double the weight at bb 4-6 mths ...

But bb Shay double his weight (from 2.6kg to 5.2kg at 6 wks), it's a little too fast. Lucky he is on TBF, else PD said must control milk intake ...

pinkypink : my girl sometime finish milk can dose off.. but sometime she open her eyes big big than wanna play awhile first than she sleep...

about the Jaundice, i call back my own PD, than she say 6.6 is normal already.. Than my PD ask me , don't care about the polyclinic.. hahaha ! my PD even say, those polyclinic DR are just some medical officer and not very expert in this.. Than she say dont care, polyclinic DR are just a pinch of salt.. LOL !!! *Laugh* =P

bbbride,

actually u can check the health book.. ur bb born 3.15kg consider not small le, so 3.57kg at 3 wks should be ok ba .. small bb tend to grow more ba .. Don't worry too much, so long bb drink well, got wet diaper & poo poo should be fine de ..

baby bride...my girl at 1 month old..if i feed ebm ..60-70ml she oredi doze off...but note i use spoon to feed not bottle..so maybe if bottle she drink more.

but i only do tt when i doing massage or when i go out...so 90%-95% she latch..so i am not so concern abt her non latching intake coz its really very little for a month old baby..

but she gave 1kg in 1 month n poo/pee numerous times a day..i am not concern about her ebm intake coz its not her main intake..

i think if it give u more peace of mind, see a PD....coz all those weight gain is also by statistic...i think should be ard 150-200 plus per week bah per kelly mom chart...

sinmey i didnt know fast weight gain is an issue...tot is good..means baby is thriving well..

milktea..my girl stuffy nose seems to have clear liao...luckily didnt kan cheong go see doc...save one visit

lilprecious..when u gg to dr simon ng for 6th week jab..urs n mine ard same time...i still thinking for jab i go bk to my regular PD..but in total she is stil more ex by SGD 100 plus for the jab from 6th week to 6 months.

bubt for all other one off thing..i will visit dr simon ng ..hmmm...

Back