(2011/03) Mar 2011

I also read good reviews abt Mdm Ida previously but heard from one of the mummy in this thread that she is fully booked hence I did not contact her... but after seeing Belinda posting her contact again regarding her cousin/sister also doing massage I decided to check it out... Just ended my call with Mdm Ida and have booked with her for my massage... so happy, one load off!! She charges $50 per session, no package solely depend on how many session you wanna do... she wants me to inform all mummy that she herself is fully booked for 1st week of March, but still available for mummies staying in the WEST AREA for rest of March... but her team i.e. sisters/cousins (all trained by her) are STILL AVAILABLE for the rest of March.....

Xiaofeizhu- She is good, my coll using her and used her before. I tried her for prenatal, SHIOKNESS. Looking forward to her on sat again

Girls,

We hit 3000yen for free shipping le.

Milktea20 - Blue

Ivy - Pink

Jolin - Pink

Shirley - Pink

Total: 3560 yen (890yen each)

We wait for bb rabbit's order then go ahead liao. Err... anyone knows what's the exchgn rate for yen?

I will collect first then show you all the exchgn rate that bank use later then we settle the rest later.

Just wana close fast I scare OOS. Heh...

PrestoRabb,

sorry.. i didnt see your reply! haha!!!

so crowded wor!!! but i think payment mus done by OCBC Robinsons card de! if not... how they know you are the memeber wor

BB Rabbit, I don't know how to see leh, can you help me check what is the current yen - sgd exchgn rate?

You advise we follow.

The rest we settle later.

Btw, am staying at Pioneer, anyone of you central of East, then we can order one batch to west one batch to east/ central, then easier for mummies to do collection.

Babybride and other mummies, just email me ur nick and name, ur order and which area u stay, I will breakup the collection point to the best convenience of evryone ok?

Milktea- SGD 14 per set for now. Let us know the cc rate when u get yr statement, then we pay u with the shipping lor. U using vpost right?

Milktea, I'm interested too! Dropped u a mail le. :) Thinking if i should get yellow for my girl cos unisex for next time, but the pink so cute la!

PrestoRabb/Milktea- ya I drop a PM to Milktea who will consolidate the orders for the beansprout pillow.btw, fyi, beansprout pillow cnnot be too big cos it will cover the bb face if accidentally they flip the hands or sometin..according to the CL..

mini pillow- F40 OR F31 fabric is fine and with name on it...details sent to milktea le...

2Ks/ WON_MUMMY-thks for the info on the Kiap armpit one...

MILKTEA- happening huh..nowadays can set up a thread in spree liao..heheheheh[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

milktea, i just PM u my details.. thx thx

Based on today's prevailing SCB rate, its about S$14 per set..

not too sure abt Credit card rate..

Milktea- U can use 2k rate, better. We pay more, u offset during shipment charge.

2k- THKS. But surprise tt the rate so high.

bbrabit, i think milktea mentioned it's free international shipping with the 3000yen order hee. :) Yay so happy to check new-born clothes off my list!

Bee / Starfruit - thks for emailing Milktea the beansprout pillow order. She will collate for us. Thks Milktea !

Milktea - I wanna order Nissen too... 1 x Yellow Set. Can you PM me your account details? I transfer to you tonite.

Fish - I also dunno if must really use Robi card.. cos I heard the cashier asked the person in front of me "u have Robi card?" Maybe if no Robi card, some items got Robi discount, one would not be entitled. But I think as long u manage to go in, can ask pple to help u pay.. should not be a problem one [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bbrabbit, if the webby said free international shipping for 3000yen above, that means no shipping correct?

I will collect SGD 14 for one set first, if need to top up dun run away with my $$ ah!! I hang pig head one.

As of now I have one batch for west area collection, I will go ahead first.

To other mummies who wana join, email me with you nick too coz so many, I dun reg who is who liao.

Bbrabbit - good to hear real time review on Mdm Ida from you.. makes me feel better with my choice hehe... so you also booked her for your post natal?

BB Rabbit: why you dun wanna try the rest of her 'jie mei'?? No good ah? Since I cannot get her , I was thinking of trying her 'jie mei'

I ordered batch one liao, now organising batch two de, if got enough east area then I put one of the mummies address as delivery address ok.

First time order got the shiok shiok feeling.

Heehee..

But my mailbox messy like dun noe wat. Lol.

Milktea- so now can join hand in hand with Rach to coordinate for us liao..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]kekekek

starfruit, once awhile shiok shiok ok, if I do like Rach's frequency, my Boss will ask me to go home sleep. Hahaa..

Btw those who emailed me, please chk your email hor.

Prestorabb, can email me your address, maybe East collection point put your address then easier for east mummies to collect.

MIlktea- Shiokness right...

Jaime- Think 40. I tried 2 times liao. Always friday then can confirmed timing. Looking forward to this wkend to seeing her again.

Limlim- miss out yr post. My coll all tried ida, not her team, so i dun really dare to. Plus i wann to try hot stone as well, so choose orgin

Hi Milktea,

i will transfer u tonite when i get home...

thanks for your help... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Fish: Anyone can enter the robinsons sale, but if u dont pay by the card, there is no discount for you. So thats the only diff.

I waited to see if babysafe had good discounts den managed to find my own friend who is a member so he brought me in, got the babysafe mattress, some munchkin stuff and pigeon items.

hey, anyone knows which area Sinmey stay?

I am waiting for her email reply to decide whether to put her in the East batch - Prestorabb as the collection point or west batch leh..

For Nissen Loots - for those who are in the East Batch, can pick up from me in town too.. cos i work in town. Cheers !

Sorry for my super lagging replies.. Just on the way reading yesterday's post... So I will reply as I read certain stuffs...

Bb detergent:

Tollyjoy pink color bottle.. $7.90

Refill packs available too... Sometimes $6.90.. Else $7.90...

Smells very nice I like...

Just heard if kodomo today... Nv tried before... But I bought 3 bottles at ROBINSONS today... Helper was telling me yesterday left 1 refill pack only... So today see just nice..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

But I'm using kodomo powder on MYSELF & HB la... Smell nice and is very smooth and fine...

Bbwash & shampoo:

California baby head to toe body wash... So far I've used 3 bottles for the last 15mos... 1 bottle really last very very long...

I'll be spreeing my own for #2.. buy frm BP very exp...

Buy at WATSONS & GUARDIAN even more exp!!!

Body I use CB CALEDULA CREAM & ALOE VERA CREAM..

prefers the aloe vera cream but uses the calendula on off when necessary too..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Annie> J&J apparently is NOT that trusted... ESP if babies have dry skin or ezecma... J&J will make it worse... I also bought 1 bottle initially... Before I use half bottle I switch to CALIFORNIA BABY & I finished the J&J on myself...

Up to individual.. J&J of cuz cheaper option... But I dun wanna risk my princess' skin... :p

Back