(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

sunnie,

u has love birds too?

my in-law hse.. there's 6 love-birds and 1 african grey (noisy bird i tell u).

currently there's 4 eggs. :p

belongs to my sil though. haaa

durians.. i wan eat!

but fattening n heaty le. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

your highness,

hahahahahahhahah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] you noti gal... pengx...

yah watching soccer and eating durian faints... i think nxt time i can go mop the floor like maria while the 2 of them watch soccer.

gila

me also in the 30 club lor ..but new member mah ...the rest of the gals here either 25 or 26 or even 27 nia ..all so young then i say im xxx then kena caned!!

BBDUSTS..hahaha... nvm..who knows u will have a little maria next time??? hahaha.. then u clean house with ur DD, DS stone on sofa with ur DH..hahaha....

BUBBLELING...hehehe... i agree lor... all the girls here ah..not even near 30 yet lor... sighz... now i feel OLD...really OLD... cos i ALMOST over 30 still not 1 egg in sight... at least u still got DD leh...sighz...somemore I going into menopause liaoz... might as well give up ah... then spend money on LV bags, Dior Bags, Prada, YSL ah...

BBDUSTS...u said it... the AUNTIE club... sighz...No egg no bun baking in oven... unlike u...have a bun in ur oven...baking...hehehe..

BUBBLELING... hehehe... not thinking... but BROODING over it... i was so upset...sighz....but i should have known...cos fmaily history of women going into menopause b4 50... hehehe... grandma menopause at 45, mum at 46... so me, 47??hahaha...opps...

Val: well...think everyone will siam her cos she abit siao siao one...

No need rinse mouth la...hahahahaa! U think kissing meh!

BUBBLELING..hehehe..u very funny..hahaha.. but sometimes ah...cannot pee slow...cos the toilet somemore at around 5plus, someone will drop a stink bomb in it... KAOZ...can die lor..go in i almost puke...

gila

dun brood over it....at least u still got chance to get preggie...just that maybe the journey will be harder ...u still got over 10 years to try wor...dun brood over it ok...*sayang* dun stress if not hormones later haywired hor

Alison - oh....siao siao reminds me of this girl...younger than me by 1 batch de...her name is meiling...she's sot de...ur teacher Doris Chia dislikes her to the max de...always punish her cos of her siao-ness...

BUBBLELING...i think i really super stressed up...not over ttc-ing lah..... i think it's over my exams... sighz...

stupid b*tch...always want to come over to mylappy to see what i'm doing... F88K her...

oh..over here a lot of b*tches...

XINYI... i know that horrible feeling..cos i always get it one... for me ah..i can't burp too..if not i sure vomit... and the gas stuck in tummy... want to fart out also can't... like something stuck in a55h0le lor..hehehe...

Liz...so lucky...me still got 44 mins more..sianz...

gila, ya lor.. i suffer bloaty everyday lor.. sucks.. only early morning wake up no bloat nia.. tummy flat flat.. see liao also shiok.. lol!

Gila

Dun stress urself…..maybe after exams go for a short trip…………….

I hate those WOMAN nthg better to do then go kpo see wat others are doing but nvm TMR IS YOUR LAST DAY then its SAYONARA liao …

Wahh that someone ma jin onz hor…same time same smell somemore hahaha

Xinyi

Bloated tum tum try drinking ENO?

Hi mummies, I'm new here. I have a 7 months old baby and thinking want to start trying for 2nd, is it too near?

I tried almost 20 months for my baby boy, I'm so worry will take another 20 months to try for 2nd,I already mid 30 le and is a old mummy :p any advise? Xie Xie [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

XINYI... oh yes... only early morning i see me no tum... right now ah...as i'm typing..i can feel the air filling in my tum lor... must be something that i ate... cos i was LS-ing this morning & also got a bit of tum tum cramping.... lagi uncomfortable...

Hi patato

Welcome …..

Actually its up to individual whether u can cope or nt…cos by then #2 is out ur #1 already near to 2yo liao …the gap is just nice lor

BUBBLELING...wun stress wun stress...the most stressful paper which is today one is over...hahaha..nothing i can do abt it liaoz since it's over...hehehe..

those b1tches ah...really... nothing to do ah?? do work so slow lor... see me send out all emails to bosses then hurrying doing..somemore now can go bai gua... hehehe...and as u said...tomolo last day..no way will i come back here to work... the chinese have this saying mah... "GOOD HORSE DUN EAT GRASS BEHIND THEM" ...hahaha...

i tell u ah.. dun know who that someone is lor.... but cos the toilet is shared with another company... so not sure if it's this office pple or the other office pple... but always same time, same smell...

Gila

Since the stressful paper is over liao then its time to r-e-l-a-x liao lor…wooohooo

Ya gd horse don’t eat grass behind!!!! Never come bk to this office again dun even go near them next time hahaha

BUBBLELING... hehehe... yes...i'm going to relak today...then tomolo will start my engine...hehehe..

I wun even want to come near them..and it's easy cos i dun like to come orchard rd one...hahaha... it's one of the place i will avoid at all cost...cos too many pple...hehehe.. and I'M A GOOD HORSE...hahaha..

BUBBLELING... besides orchard where else got LV ah?? cos i really hate orchard le...sooooooooooo many pple...and YES..on SUNDAY ah... kaoz...so many maids lor... and they like to push & shove one... dun understand...and like to block the road... maybe they dun understand what is "good dog dun block the road" lor... sighz... opps... hehehe... i sounded like very against them like that...hehehe...

TUBBY... hehehe... when u dun like ur DH...machiam like "hate until go into ur bones"... but when u miss him also like" love until go into ur bones"... u really ah... very extreme ...hehehe... so now ur CB not angry with him already lah...=P

XINYI...u got to believe lah... hehehe..me really shy & quiet one... some ladies here met me b4..they can tell u... let me see... jandew met me, WOOFY met me, piggym met me... who else ah??? i think no more liaoz...hahaha..ask these 3 and they tell u i super super shy & quiet one...

Back