(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

Piggy,

I cant see if it rains anot but I think so...so sian...still contemplating to go out eat or call delivery...eat in office very sian leh!

vio,

Haha. my side here rain . But dunno if the rain stop or not.

sian hor. I also feel so sian.

Today is only the beginning of the work week.

I'm back. Purplelace, suddenly I thought who is choo.

Last time when I was ttc-ing, i couldn't find my O day too. So went to see gynae. And he said I didn't O. Is this yr first time cant't track yr O?

Hey gals,

Mine is EA 128 sq metres $329k highest floor #17 with connected multi-storey carpark. Really heng to get this unit during WIS! Now those housing agents' adverts put my area's selling prices HIGHER than what I bought mine at lo! Those who bought BTO for this group of flats bought at $400over k le! So I got a good deal. hehehe...

Hey Angelkitty,

Wanna update ur last AF date?

Angelkitty 30-Oct #1 Yew Tee 131

Hi Blur!!!

Welcome!

Please update!!!

Newbies, do join us and update in the format below, i will update for you!

Nick – Date of AF --- Trying for Number What BB – Residence

Sashamama 18/02/09 --- 01 Punggol (Example)

Any newbies wanna join our NEW Facebook group?

Step 1: Add me in ur facebook at [email protected]

Step 2: Find under my ‘Profile’ or 'Info' page, under Groups 'SMH 2009 and beyond'

Step 3: Click on the Group 'SMH 2009 and beyond' and Click on 'Request To Join Group'

Step 4: I will add you

(If possible, let me know ur nick used in the forum so I don’t add the wrong people into the group!)

EA is exec apartment, i think.

Hello!!!

I have diarrhoea, dunno what's wrong, on MC today. But still need to rush lotsa work...

Will drop by now and then today lo [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bbp,

tis cycle is the first time I use OPK to track O

last few cycles once i went check egg scan,gynae said i going to ovulate .asked me to try cd14,16 and 18 ,we did still no strike..then

jan 24 i did my 2nd HSG...then came my chickenpox in early feb...thank God i didn strike leh..cos chicken pox virus no joke...

so now i shd be in 2WW...waiting waiting waiting...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Purplelace. Good to hear that u r ovulating. U kena chicken pox? Aiyo... must be very itchy. My mum said I haven't had chicken pox. Now I scared. Everytime I hear ppl got chicken pox I siam far far away.

Shasamama, maybe u ate something over the weekend that does not suit yr stomach?

Hi gals...

can i ask you, what supplements you all take to prepare for ur pregnancy??

went to gnc, the lady was telling me:

1. gnc pre-natal multivitamins

2. calcium tablets

3. folic acid

4. dha

any advise/comment??

Sashamama,

Then urs a better deal since its WIS...normally WIS should be more exp wor.. EA is more exp so no wonder urs abit higher side...

Piggy,

Ya lor, i also sian..already Monday blues still raining...argh!!!

bbp.

me young at pri2 ald got chickenpox leh..

aiyo my GP maybe tat time didnt come out in full force [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] so suay...i tink i must have kenna during cny period ,dun noe who was the 'lucky one' who spread to me

i m urs,

i have been taking folic acid since last pregnancy.,

then later i take fish oil,royal jelly,calcium pill.

I m urs,

U can take pre-natal...i bought 1 from GNC but not suitable coz fall sick the next day..think too heaty for me. I cant take evening primrose n iron pills too. So I now take FA to prepare for pregnancy. If u can take pre-natal, its gd coz it includes all vitamins liao..

Packing still not finish yet. Think I am dying from the smell of the tape. Somemore havent makan....urghh!!

piggym: dont have sweet or sour stuff lor. But not so bad now cos most of the packing done, so only left abit.

Now the apt so dirty ahahhahaha!

bbp: hmmnn...actually my ms not so bad yet. Just feel nauseous and thats it. Havent puke yet mwhhaha! But yesterday I ate the pork knuckle n already think it stink. hahaha! just hope that I will still love my chilli and fishballsssss

alison, eat while you can. But make sure that u don't eat uncook stuff like shasimi. May have bacteria and affect the development of the foetus.

candice

i understand... now i also in same situation as u...

last time test hpt, never expect positive... but when know positive, dh and i v excited...

ytd bo liao, go test hpt... but negative... feel rather disappointed...

bbp, piggym

ya... i heard before also, dha take when got baby, for growth of brain or something...

violette

yup... i got the gnc pre-natal multi vit... but dont like it... so tablet so big... but some ppl say, 1st trimester, got gynae dont recommend multi vit... duno y...

Babypheonix,

can say so ba. Cause my 14mth old son sleep in our room ma. At times got to wait for him sleep at night then we BD. Sometimes BD also scare he crying in the mid of the night. Then my MIL sleep just outside our room ma. If our son cry too loud she sure ask what happen lor. Aiya really dun wanna think about it liao.

candice, my son is Jan 08 baby.

it's quite stressful. Stress with taking care with no 1, stress that I dun O cos last time never O, must take clomid. Stress that I need to repeat the whole cycle of trying and facing the disappointment each month.

candice

sorry sorry...

piggym

thanks... u too k... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

oh... august is not eating jandew's cookies... argh... any gd brand of dog food to recommend... reading alot of info on food... duno wat to try for him...

ahh today feel weird weird at stomach area...

today is DPO5 liao... like got a lot of air.. ah duno how to describe...

preparing to drink Dr Tan 'ku ku' med again...

Back