(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

hi everyone, i am back from my doc's visit.I did pep smear, uterus scan, urine test. The uterus scan shows that I have a normal positioned uterus, no cryst found. The urine test was also normal. Its my first time doing pep smear and I didnt know it was that uncomfrtable (probably I was very tensed)

Doc(Gynae) taught me how to use temperature charting and asked me to start doing temperature charting for 6 mths. If all goes well, I should be pregnant by then, else he will put me on medication. My next appt is Oct 08.

Pebs,

I think best to use pregnancy test kit after 1 day u miss ur period. I am not sure about blood test though.

Xin Hui,

Yes.. I think StarryNite is correct. CONGRATS.. most likely u are pregnant.

Pipi,

That's a good news. Everything is fine and u can start TTC !!

RE: Cycle Day

I am at CD15 now. The OPK still dun have 2 lines. So sian. I am also observing my discharge, it is still cloudy.

butter i mean next mth lor..cos now May liaoz...so next mth June sure pregnant liaoz... strong strong feeling... dun know why also... maybe me hormones going siao too..hehe..

piyo u notti girl ah... still have not gone for the change of IC...hehe.. me..soon.. cos me bday nov... so i guess very soon i'll receive... and for u...soon also... remember...tell us when u preggie next mth...=D strong strong feeling too...=D

Jappooh errr...although u more mature than me by 2 yr... err... u got a kiddo already... u already mother... me??? sighz... still trying to have...and not sure if i will have ... but anyway, i'm here to be cheerleader even if i am not bless with a child..=D it's nice to hesr pple getting knocked up...opps..i mean pregnant..=P

well, ladies just relak and bb will come... although not sure how accurate OPK is.. cos my OPK still show positive... yes!!! after so many days still positive... maybe i'm too positive...but never b4 my OPK showing positive from CD15 till now at CD21... although it's showing positive but my discharge is creamy... so dun know how the thing goes... anyway..my body i think gone haywire cos of stress...hehee..

so lots and tons and baby dusts to all!!!

butter i'm awaiting ur big treat... i want to eat that AMK butter crab, the joo chiat black pepper crab, the no signboard white pepper crab.... hehe..=D

butter...so u use OPK together wif ur fertility calculator ar....my online calculator oso differs from testing wif OPK....=)

cutie...guess wat my bday oso in nov wor...we have too many similarities le...kekeke....if im realli preggy by june...u will b one of the 1st few to noe lor....=p

piyo... hehe... ya... we are so similar..hehe... so if u get preggie in june...i also expect a big treat.... butter crab, black pepper crab and of coz white pepper crab...hehehe...and i eat the female crabs..cos i love the roe...hehe...witing for both of u ladies to treat me makan!!!

of cos cutie....treat no issue if realli blessed wif a little one in june but dun eat crab can or not...pantang ppl say cant eat crabz or else baby will be 'duo shou duo jiao'.....too active...kekeke

piyo is that true??? hmm... then better dun eat crab...i thot only prawns cannot eat...cos scare later bb develop rashes or have skin like prawns like that...hard with lines... then just have...hmm... lots of birds nests...but then again, too much also no good... hmmm... what else can preggie woman eat and good for bb??? cos i also heard too much "bu" also no good..bb becomes too big... very hard to give birth... hehe..i know...godiva chocolate... my fave... *lips smacking*

piyo, another suggestion... I eat, u see me eat... mnuahahaha... =P when u get preggie in june... there will be so much more tips to pass to u... like how to clear up bb's body before bb's born so that he/she will not be plague with skin problems in their teens etc...=D

butter i take u on ur words wor... i already print screen and save liaoz wor...hehe... how abt alaska crab and snow crab... although the same rules apply... i eat, u see... cos piyo say preggie woman cannot eat crabs...hehe... *drooling at thots of food*

hurhur so fast got TTC 2009 babies le.

sigh~ i move from TTC 2008 to TTC 2009, cos still no news. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

jappooh

keke..think me n u can join hands liao...think we r the eldest here. keke... give me 30 bucks still not enough.. need to add 1 more dollar. coming dec..it'll be 2 bucks more. haha

so cutie, butter n all, u gals r so so young man... =)

butter

haha..I think so too. anyway, my hubby n me also same line as your hubby..but I quitted n now a SAHM. =) keke..=) who knows our hubby may know each other. ;p

cutie

preggie dun eat crabs? har? when I had my son, I'm eating everything except raw or half cooked stuffs. No sashimi...no bbq sting ray etc... btw if sashimi n sushi r fave food, better eat as much bef preggie cos once preggie these things r no no. Crabs I still eat.. my boy turns out fine so far. *cross fingers* keke...

Piyobaby - i also second Cutie in testing to see how long ur O is.. as in while norm cases O between the next 24-48 hrs, some could be shorter, like mine... i can test positive on the OPK at 11pm and at 8am, but just another 4hrs later its negative liao.so strictly speaking, i only have 12hrs to BD on my O day.. and i tink if not wrong, pinkie pirate said before after O then BD, still got chance to b preg , but then quality of egg will not be as good.. so i thot perhaps my mc gota do wf this as well.. so i will only BD within my O next time and not do it after i test -ve...

Pipi,

yes, moving very fast.

lavender_lover,

U are born in which year? I am a monkey..hoping to close factory before I hit 30. I had my 1st gal when I am 26.. hopefully after 3 yrs gap I still have energy to chase. I am almost out of energy by the end of everyday.

Elina,

Thanks dear! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

But sian loh.. as recently I had fever + it's always come n go... having bad flu and cough.. Argh... And Nausea too... =( AND today back to CD1.. As expected this cycle no hope again! And Hubby was very worried about the check up tml.. As he's afraid something might happen to me and affect the possibility of mi getting conceive.. But I told him If reli (Choy lah!) anything happn that I reli couldn't conceive, it's also beyond my control mah.. Hehe.. Just hope that I still have chance getting conceive .. that's all.. That's my only wish!

Butterkiss,

Yeah.. Long time no see.. *Wave wave* hehe... :D

hi, carine

my AF also reported 2 days ago, as i had expected. was quite depressed on CD1 altho alrdy kinda knew that this round not much hope..was thinking dat i may never get to be a mum since age is catching up on me..hubby tried to cheer me up...but still....

dun worry abt your checkup, ok? it's best to know than not to know...if everything's ok, u'll get peace of mind. if not ok, at least you tackle any prob while still early...somemore u are still young...still get lotsa chance...take care, yah.

lavender u very cute...hehe... once bb is born... should be ok already... hehe... somemore ur boy so big liaoz... i'm also not sure why cannot eat crab...cos piyobaby says cannot eat...i only know prawns, shellfish...cos scare if not cooked properly, may contain some bacteria that may cause mc.... i heard about raw fish... also cos of the bacteria that may cause bb to not formed properly or mc... so it's really true lor... want to eat sashimi or middle/middle-rare steaks... eat now... if not once pregnant, cannot eat...and it's not say eat in moderation..it's really CANNOT eat...also, soft cheese cannot eat... tiramisu cannot eat... cos tiramisu uses raw eggs and also have alcohol in them... soft cheese cos again, the bacteria in them and also the moulds... best to avoid bacon and ham ...any smoked or cured meats...cos of the preservative used in them... susauges cannot eat cos the meat again, dun know use what type of preservation... hotdogs also cannot wor... cos some of the preservations used to cured the meat can cause birth defeats in bb... and in most case will lead to mc...

hmmm... lavender got me started to see what can eat and waht cannot eat...hehe... oh... make sure the pork u eat is cooked...cos sometimes some pple like their pork to be a little pinkish in the middle...NO GOOD...will casue food poisoning the mild case... worse case, mc... as for chicken, best to avoid certain parts of the chicken,like the neck... duck also, avoid the neck cos the neck is the part whereby they inject antibodies into the birds... oh...for pigs, dun eat the internal organs...cos sometimes the internal organs like the kidney, liver, intestine are contaminated... for normal pple eat, at most food poisoning.... for preggie woman, the bacteria may cause birth defects .. and worse case, the body will reject the foetus themselves and of coz leads to mc...

and when pregnant, sometimes it's better to drink the powder form milk than fresh milk... cos there's always a risk of contamination in fresh milk... no half-boiled eggs, raw eggs... basically, anything NOT COOKED or HALF COOKED best to avoid... even salad.. dun think veggies not cook ok to eat... the pesticide on them and the ferterlizer used could be harmful to ur developing baby...

oh..almost forget... salted eggs and those black black color eggs... i think called century egg or "pi2 dan4" cannot eat....

hmm..what else ah??? ai yo...any of u get pregnant sure kena nag by me one... cos i will tell u this one cannot eat, that one cannot eat...this one best to avoid, that one eat in moderation... hehe.. that's why i say i Auntie....

carine, stay positive, be positive, think positive... i'm sure u'll be fine... and i'm sure none of us ladies here are reproductive challenge...

lots of baby dusts to all!!!

cutie...dats based on old wife tales lor, eating prawns & crabs will result in super active babies (hands, legs constantly on the move like dat of the prawns & crabs)...we can still feast lor...abit of everythg like veges...fish...(before cutie say she wans birds nest & shark fins & abalone...how cruel can it be for mi to see u eat wor...not possible esp for preggie woman..my last pregnancy had mi eating or getting hungry every 2-3 hrs kekeke....

wah...u are so well informed and well prepared cos all the eat not food list is at ur fingertips le....will definitely be so heart warming to have u sharing wat can do, cant do, can eat, cant eat.....=p

aileen...so far i have not tested at diff time slot within the same day but yest's result shows a darker test line than the day b4.....but the part on BD after O sounds veri scary....but ger tell urself nothing to do wif the m/c lor....=D

carine...dun worry lor...ur checkup will go well de...rest well meanwhile okie....good luck for tomoro...=)

Hi Ladies,

CD16 already..my cloudy discharge is getting slightly clearer. Think it is about time. but OPK still showing 1 line. Hmm.. should try tonight or wait till everything is clear? When is the right time?

may...i would think dat u could start to BD anytime & not nec O then BD...alot of times we have taken away the enjoyment of BD which has been replaced with the mission of baby making....anyway the soldiers could live up to 5-6 days in the womb so if u O within the next few days...chances of conception is still there...have fun BDing...=)

dear all ..im still getting lost in all the abbre used here..can anyone tell me what is what exactly?? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] ...thanks..

im also TTC my first child [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

sharon...any abbs in particular u are unsure of...tis some posted by may yest...have added a few more to my knowledge....hope it helps...

O = Ovulation

CDxx = Cycle Day

2WW = 2 Weeks Waiting (After BD, waiting for the positive sign to give good news)

OPK = Ovulation Pregnancy Kit

AF = Auntie Flow (Ur menses)

BD = Baby Dancing (Love making)

HPT = home pregnancy test

BFN = Big fat negative

BFP = big fat positive

SAHM = stay at home mum

EWCM = egg white cervical muscus

hahaha, my AF came today.

I am starting to chart my temperature like how the doc is teaching me. and prob will start to test using OPK on CD5-6 onwards. Let's see if I get it right this month.

Hello to all!

Today i just confirm pregnant but i forgot my first day of last menses. i think is first week of April but which day cannot remember already. How to confirm the EDD?

Thks & Rgds

congratz yee mum....the best way to confirm EDD is to visit ur gynae who will estimate with the size of sac / foetus...do take note that diff gynae will see patient for 1st visit at diff gestational age...sum onli at 8 weeks....=)

ok... damn... just heard another 2 pregnancies news from hubby's friend... 2 of his friend's wives pregnant... so within a mth i heard 4 pregnancy news... 2 from his cousins, 2 from his friends... sighz..and now their question is when is mine..i guess it's easier to say..10 yrs later..ya?? so i can get long service award for ttc-ing huh... hehe...maybe u still see me in the thread ttc-ing for 2019 baby.... muhahahaha....

oh gosh... now i hear more news as i'm typing... pple staying compassvale like very fertile... hubby's friend and cousin both stay same block...i think that block very fertile...hehe..

ok ladies..time to go back to books again..books are now my baby... sighz..so sad huh... sounds like a loser..heheh..=P

yee man..congrats!!! so i guess u will be one of the 1st of the Jan 2009 MTB... come on ladies...let's set up the thread for this new MTB... =P

piyo.... i still want treats from u...but we'll choose something that i can eat, and u can eat..hehe... i just read from other threads that cannot eat crab cos bb may have a lot of skin problems... hmmm... anyway, as long as seafood, i think best to avoid...

hehe...piyo... i done a lot of reading and a lot of research from lots of aunties, ah mas...and basically it's knowledge accumulated from many many years...hehehehe...although recent years, i read about peanut allergies in kids... it's due to eating too much peanuts while pregnant... so another cannot eat on the list...peanuts... although it's ok to eat when nearer to end of pregnancy...cos during early stage, when the bb developing its own health system... eating too many peanuts will kind of make them allergy to peanuts when they r born and will follow them thru their whole life...

hmm... i really better go back to studying..hehe..

lots of baby dusts to everyone!!!

may

heee...I'm a dragon. ;p think u r same age as my BIL. ;p u r younger than me!! =)

cutie

ya lor... for my 1st pregnancy, I really 'ren' very hard man... no sashimi, no bbq stingray, no sharks fin, no steak(I love medium rare ones..anything more I rather not have)n Ya Kun soft boiled eggs..all my fave!! so after my confinement month, I really went on an eating spree... keke... so now I must start eating the fave if not, preggie can't eat again liao... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

but I've been rather naughty..ate seafood, rare occasions of salted eggs n Kuay Chup. keke..else the forbidden food lsted by my gynae, I very guai..never touched at all. :p

no worries gal..I'm sure good news will soon reach ya too. ;p

bb dust to all!!

cutie....dat happen to mi in mar....heard 5 preggy one after another...so far nothing for apr...which blk of compassvale...im shifting there immd...kekeke

i will noe who to approach once i get myself preggy....u are another walking dictionary esp for 'food to avoid while preggy'....peanuts came as a shock to mi cos it's supposed to be so harmless...now im wondering if im allergic to peanuts....anyway im one of those 'babies' u mentioned wif skin probs cos I could developed rashes while u blink ur eyes....neber get to figure out wat im allergy to.....quite an impossible task i guess....

hi

anyone missed one day of taking clomid? does it mean this cycle not effective liao?

thanks for advice.

lavender_lover,

i am a dragon also. But i am so many mth older than u. I am born in Mar.

BTW how big is your boy now? Mine just turn 27mths yesterday.

We are so alike the food that u like is abt the same as mine. Specailly sashimi and steak (i like mid rare as well).. Have to tahan till next yr then can eat.

Piyobaby,

yes it better to avoid peanuts ppl say that will cause bb to be allegic to some food after he/she is born. Bunno how true but i avoid it.

Hi gals,

i think that my MS kick in already. Now keep feeling nausea.. Now i very scare to eat. Cos after food awhile will start to feel uncomfortable again.. Like heartburn like that.. Mine is terribe cos it last the whole day. Try to take the sour plum also no use. Dunno wat to do..

have already try to take small meals but it dun seem to help as well.

Jappooh,

I am also born in Mar but I am a monkey. Which day are u born in? Me 23rd.

Ur #2 EDD will be Dec 07? Last time my #1 MS very bad. Now got phobia also. When it kick in, I drink 100plus (non-refrigerated) or very diluted ribena. This is the tips from my gynae. 100plus is best.

CD17 today, last night got BD but got a feeling that the time is not right. Dunno why, think stress and I think my O is late this month.

Jappooh: MS is good! Means that hormone levels is up! I also like sashimi & steak!! I tried to eat steak that are medium well & DR Adrian say can eat sashimi! SO I am still eating that now! kekeke..

jappooh...the peanut thingy is a 1st time for mi..have not heard it b4 but of cos beta to avoid for the good of the baby....does it oso means peanut butter to be avoided too....hang in there cos the MS should be over by the end of 1st tri....jiayou...=)

storeberry....dr woody will say all can eat except to avoid pineapple only...hehe

Hi May,

me in 4th..

Today my MS get so bad that i have to took urgent leave to go hm and rest. feel giddy and wan to faint.

I should say is my No3 edd at Dec. but i dunno which date yet. When i have my No 1 the MS also very bad. Starting puking b4 i test postive all the way till i give birth. Only 6 & 7 mths are good. Worst is the 1st 5mths. Highest record is puke 12x.

Thx for the tip will go and buy 100puls.

Storeberry,

can eat sashimi meh? i thought we should avoid all raw food.

wow this thread move so fast..and congrats to all the mummies to be!

storeberry - i'm also thinking of dr adrian ww when i succeed. Did u sign up his package? When can we start visiting him/using the package?

All mothers to be - do you have any special symptoms before you tested postive that you're preg? Eg emotional? cramps? discharge? But sometimes these symptoms are similiar to our AF too right?

piyo..thanks for the explanation ...im ttc my first child so trying hard that baby dust falls on me!! ..congrats to all the MTb [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi piyobaby,

tks for explaining the abbreviation.

sharon,

i'm also ttc my no. 1

PJ

i only started testing on the 12th day onwards 'cos my period is 28DC so LH surge is usually detected on 13th or 14th day. Unless of stress or emotional issues then my system will go haywire & detection of ovulation is difficult. I dun do temp charting.

Lots & lots of baby dust to all of us here & a big congratulaion to all the mothers to be...Jappooh, storeberry etc etc...sorry ah i forget the rest of the names liao...c la me also auntie liao..hehe...

schnappi,

me CD17 still no news on OPK leh. So I depend on discharge. Dunno correct or not leh. Who knows work hard at wrong time.

Pebs,

Early symptom of pregnancy can be tiredness also. When I am pregnant with my gal, I can even doze off while typing in office. Normally can sleep at 12plus but suddenly feel tired at 9plus then want to sleep already.

hi all .. i am in my cd 9 ..... want to try the " just whack" method.. hahahaha ... as in not taking note of basal tempreture.....mucus etc...... just go with the flow....

Hey girls,

I hope everyone's doing fine and working hard ;) I'm at CD4 today. Can't wait to try this month.But it doesn't help that work is at it's peak this month and I've got to make baby next week!

Anyways on a brighter note, DH and I have been faithful with our vitamins. Apparently green tea helps increase EWCM so will be starting that tomorrow (Shld start from end of menses to ovulation day). Will also be eating one grapefruit a day, that's suppose to help with CM too. And of course, will be drinking at least 8 glasses of water, as usual.

Baby dust to all! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back