(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

donkeymami

i am aloen v often de.. my record is 20 days a mth

lsat mth when i strike dh also travellling for about 20 days in all tat mth..

okiez. i will go during lunchtime later. hopefully can pass by Eu Ren Sheng... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wah, u ladies meeting tonite?

HBB,

I see..you hubby nit to travel vy frequent. but gd that u still can strike even dh not ard all the time..hehe

jz think 9mths later u will have a bb to keep you company liao.

Woofmeow,

i tink tonite cancelled liao cos some cmi n some no response n i din make bookin also....

Sunsweet,

ya whenever my HB oversea i lazy to call my friend i prefer to jus drive my car out den go shop shop or watch movie if i have the urge quite carefree lor...

Sunsweet:

you also stay with in laws? me too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] so how long have u been staying with in laws? everything okie??

donkey mami

my pregnancy is by luck.. cos my appt on mon w the gynae actualy shows my tube is kidn of block... dh SA also not ideal... so i am tryign v hard to make this pregnancy as smooth as possible...

Morning everyone....

after reading i really envy all of u... i'm olso ttc but believe i'm having a few problems.. the biggest prob i have is my dh is always not in SIN..the next prob is i cant get my O..

HBB,

I see. I understand at this stage u really wish your DH can be by ur side..dun worry, u will have smooth pregnancy de. Take care

may

i tell u sth v gross

jus now i went to puke... as i sat on the stool... inducing the vomit.. i can hear the 'liquid' coming up fr the stomach leh... i got a shock... then aft every snd.. i can feel tummy pain.. so scary

piggy ....ORRRR ...lets arrange another time bah [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] ....lunch time !!!

HBB,

Ok ok..I will cont'd work hard de..

This wk & nxt wk will b crucial period for me [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] though my temp shoot up tis mrng but i dun thk I shd O so early. so will monitor temp for nxt tdy. will cont'd BD to9.

jess,

mine is inlaw stay with us.. cos house belongs to us mah..

we've been staying together since the day i got married.. that's Dec 2005

3 yrs liao loh..

i think we all close 1 eye loh.. haha

Thank you guys...

I will try to stay neutral.

Just yesterday, I had quite bad cramps which ached all the way to my legs.

Then felt as if I got my menses...

Went to check and it was just normal discharge...

Haiz..

To all those who are TTC..

All the best!

HBB,

Not gross leh. Cos I went thru also. Hehe.

I got this feeling too and tell hubby, will the baby come out from my mouth cos I gek too much to vomit. Puke until nothing come out but only acid only worse..the throat is very dry and got rough rough feeling.

piggytoh/HBB,

Envy.. me opposite. Need pple's accompany. I will eat on the same table with those I dun like. But when walking there and coming back, I will walk alone, will not mix with them.

may u mean u also can ehar the thg fr the tummy? OMG

aft the thg come out my tummy like contract somuch tat i feel cramp... haiz...

my gf offer to buy milunch today.. ia sk forpig organs oup.. see if it works for mi anot cos gt salted veggie... thou i v much dunw an to eat htis cos of the intestine n process vege but no choice

my cousin told me today is the take herbal soup day in lunar calendar. according to my aunt, take herbal soup today is much more 'bu' than compared to any other day. so if you gers believe in such beliefs, take more herbal soups today. maybe it will help for TTC..

my TTC oct mission has failed.

pink, what a coincidence! my AF just reported after lunch. we can hold hands together.. kekek..

pink and dolphy!

Hang on there...mine just finished! We work hard to tcc this mth!

jeslyn last time i bought also, with pur cost + postage after exchange is about S$45/- for 100 strips.

So it would be less then 50 cents per one.

naivesg, i'm thinking of maybe taking 10 HPT and 30 OPK. what about you? i'm staying at tiong bahru area. can arrange to meet in town area or centralized location for everyone's convenience.

hi ladies..

was working my head off the whole morning to finish a report at home. *bleah*

juz saw on FB dat my sec sch senior haf juz given birth to her 2nd princess on 31oct. mi so full of envy nw!!! wonder when's my turn??

my mum called juz nw n nagged mi to see tcm tonite.. will go on sat aftn coz i dun wan to go home late at nite. told mi brew red date drink to bu and commanded mi nt to get preggie anytime b4 CNY coz she wans my body to be ready first since i haf 2 M/C within 6mths. *mummy koes best* my mum last time also haf two M/C before preggie with my sis.

naivesg,

Ya...v bz..cos co. tml shutting off at 3pm for our DND also..so everything must rush and rush..

I am so giddy now aft the rush...

Back