(2010/10) October 2010 MTB

Good morning all!

V long time never come and visit u all...

Xin, dun worry, I'm in e same boat as u. Am torn whether I want the bb to be born on actual EDD or near, but hearing all the popping stories, feel like seeing my bb early too. Haiz... "mao dun"

Got to ask u ladies something... how to squeeze e green seedless lemon? My MIL forbid me to buy e lemons until v near my EDD, which is why I never bought earlier.

I tried squeezing 2 lemons just now... v difficult to get juice out. I can get e pulp out, but not much juice. How did u ladies manage it? Can share?

halo Oct mummies, hope u all dun mind me 'lingering' in this thread for awile cos want to learn some tips frm 2nd time mummies here to prepare myself :p

Claudia, ya u can use a clean handkerchief wet wif abit of boil warm water n clean ur bb's tongue gently[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Xin, I think nt to wait too long to deliver esp over week 40, u chk wif ur gynae again?

If by week 40 no news, better induce or request for c sect[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Xin2 ...

It actually depends on a few condition like the water level + placenta. They usually wont go beyond 2 weeks as the placenta will stop functioning by then. Trust your gynae since he is the professional =)

Mangaogal ...

I PM you the link for the PJ that you looking for liao! You go and check it out. Did your lil prince get a present for C? I prepared a gift for my #1 when SH was born. For this round I prepared a gift for each of the boys too - from Mei Mei.

C should be better cos she is already going infant care and CC. Gals are generally more 'mature' than boys oso so I think dun worry too much. Should be ok =)

Its the thai seedless lemon that one of the mummy Iris recommended to us. She say drink liao bb will be fair fair heehee so far can only find in Shop & Save and Cold Storage.

Whim ...

I cut the lemon into 1/4 and squeeze ... easier that way but v hard to squeeze until clean type.

Seabreeze, hey thks gal!

Oh did u buy the pj? Aiyo u still hv nt pop ah? keke :p

The seedless green lemon just like normal lemon squeeze into water n drink ah? frm week wat onwards?

Yalor seabreeze, but these 2 weeks she is my sticky koalabear at hm, ther bigger is my tummy, the more sticky she is...hiaz..so tiring :p

Yup will buy a pressie for her thks[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

novakido,

yup. I used photoshop to create the invite coz I teaches photoshop in ITE. Used to it...

xin,

dun be stress... trust your gynae bah. If you got concern, talk to your gynae. You not due yet right? Maybe your baby just waiting for the right time... jia you...

Claudia,

It is normal for baby to fart all the time. In fact, I rather my girl fart coz it means she is getting rid of the wind trapped in her mah. I rather it is out than in lor.

Mangogal ...

Havent pop yet hahaha there are only a handful of us left in the thread still waiting till the neck long long!!

I didnt buy cos the lady say free-size and since I am q big built so I though better not lar ... anyway since I am ok with the button front PJ and eventually t-shirt so never buy lor

Yap squeeze into water like normal lemon ... its green in colour and typically placed next to the yellow lemon. Cheaper to buy in shop & save =) I started drinking from 35 weeks onwards.

SH oso v sticky and he will come to me and flip up my shirt just to see whats inside ... cos he must be thinking how come stomach become bigger and bigger but yet nothing special inside hahaha

Hi starry mom,

the poly clinic doc machum like sotong sotong one.. ask him but he couldn't give me answer! just said..oh our protocol to maintain it below 130...?? tried to goggle online but to no success. i can only depend on baby's skin colouring which is now more pink and less yellow in his eye whites and also watch his pee, poo and intake of bm and formula. Speaking of which my boy is like your baby.. can't really tell how much he is taking... from 60ml to 100ml also can!. especially after the 2 day stay for his phototherapy where the nurses gave him more milk for him to pass out the biliburin. He could drink between 80-100ml.... at home now sometimes he takes 60-100ml also. give him 80ml of bm will cry and ask for more after 1.5-2hrs... faint...

silly question: is it alright to alternate breastmilk with formula? at his rate i can't keep up supply. each expression (both sides) yield about 80-100ml only... sufficient for only 1 feed at 3 hourly expression... i feel like a cow .. except i dont go 'moo moo'.. hahahaha (i express milk partly cos baby likes to suck too hard at nipple and can't open his mouth big enuf and secondly with expression at least i can monitor his intake amount).

Seabreeze, the BF pjs look so comfy n cute! Any mummies here order cos free size right?

Claudia,

When I visited the PD and asked him abt the farting, he said it is perfectly normal. Hubby and I were very alarmed by the sound cos really loud! Ma Chiam diarrhea type of fart. But apparently it's alright for babies. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] and for tongue, have to clean daily. Use a small square of cheese cloth, dipped in cool boiled water (cos baby will suck on cloth) cover your index finger and gently put into baby's mouth to wipe. Remember to wipe along her gums and insides of cheeks also.

Xin,

When is your next visit? Maybe better to highlight to him your concerns about meconium. And talk to your baby daily!

Whim,

I was like you that time too! Reading abt all the popping stories and looking forward to popping earlier myself. Then 'heng heng' kena csect with GA! Lol!! will nv ever forget the experience. Anyway your time will come soon la. Enjoy baby in your tummy for awhile more cos you will miss it. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Re: green lemon

I just cut half and squeeze hard. Able to get quite a lot of juice. Otherwise use the top end ofnchopsticks to press out?

Morning mummies & daddies,

Hving my postnatal msg now as I type. Hehehhe...

Seabreeze,

Ur bb too enjoy inside liao.

Must be all the icecream she is getting from u. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Xin2,

Dun worrie too much. Trust ur gynae.

If u really find it v xin ku, can sugg to OB for induce mah?

But induce will run higher risk of c-sect wor...

Bb white tongue,

We really need to clean it?

I quite scared to clean, will he vomit?

Skin shedding:

Hv ur bb shed skin?

Lucas had started to shed sm down under & abit along the neck.

I tot it's the diaper cream but cnt be bcos I din apply on his neck.

Pd said it's normal by but wanted to chk if there is anyway we can do to improve it??

Jac & Cin Cin, it is the same for Caelan as well. He can drink from 40 to 70ml each feed. Sometime after 70ml in abt 1.5 hr, he will cry for more. He can't last more than 2 hrs though. Only occasionally, he slept past his feed.

Jac, i'm trying to let Caelan latch on now that the jaundice is cleared. No specific pumping schedule. As and when I feel necessary, like breast is full and he is not due for feed or after latch on and breast not empty. Problem is my pumping is every 3 hourly and his feeding is 1.5 to 2 hr. very difficult to coincide. He is also impatient, once the milk flow is slow he refuses to latch even if I change breast. As such, he can drink 40 to 50ml after latch on from bottle.

Cin Cin, the dr at polyclinic told me the protocol is 100 & below leh. different standard different poly?

Cin Cin ...

My experience with polyclinic dr has not been pleasant but for the sake of money I just go back to them for monitoring of jaundice for my #1. It was until 3mths that I cant tahan and told the dr since the level is dropping and I am returning to work ... I am NOT coming back!

For my #2 ... we just send him for the liver test ... prick one time but LOTS of blood required (I heard) and will get blue-black type - cos what the Mt A nurses did was to 'chase' us out of the room and close the door. They only brought us back to the room when the baby stopped crying and calmed down. I heard that can be q bad but I tot just 'suffer' 1 time then to keep going back.

Do whatever method that you are most comfy with for the milk ... most importantly must be happy. As long as you dun mix FM and BM in the same feed then should be ok =)

Mangogal ...

Looks v comfy hor ... I was q tempted but resisted esp when this is going to be my LAST one liao hahahaha

momotan ...

Hahaha maybe the gal wants to wait for everyone to return from their trip + daddy complete his deadline then pop hahaha cos the last round we met up with frens ... they were all saying - aiya this week not around so maybe cant visit at the hospital hahaha

Btw ... we have 2 common frens ler ... S*m L** W*i and R*** T** =) SLW is my ex-colleague and RT is in the same organisation as me.

cin cin,

When is the next visit to polyclinic for jaundice review? Can try bathing baby with 'Ng kee'. Not sure how much help, but my mum used it on my girl. Her jaundice level was at 9.6 and after bathing with 'Ng kee' 2x plus sunning 2x doctor said she's clear from jaundice. Now I dunno how to estimate for her feed also. Very frustrating! Gave her 60ml then less than half an hr she cries for more. So I warm up more ebm, but drink 10ml and she sleeps, wasting the remaning amt. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Starry,

Wat is cheese cloth??

Rv on binder:

Wanted to share my views for mummies still looking for one.

I hv 3 diff types. 1.Guardian. 2.Belly bandit. 3.Tmc

1. This is the best outta the 3, IMO. Also the cheapest.

Though not as comfy as belly bandit, but the band is really stretchy & provides v gd support for the back.

2. Exp loh!! & v disappointed with the sizing.

I bot S as per the size chart but I can barely fit into it.

Think need to lose a few more inches before I can bind properly.

Also duno is it my body too short or wat, the binder keeps cutting into my ribs.

But overall, this one is the most comfy binder.

3. Provided by Tmc at abt $70.

No much support but v stretchy & can be worn easily.

But the material is a bit too thin, so I think the effect not v gd.

green seedless lemon

I got mine from Sheng Siong... it says Thai green lemon.

Seabreeze, thanks for the tip! Will try squeezing it that way tomorrow or later this week. I had to hide the lemons from my MIL after I was done.... even as I was throwing it away, I was thinking to myself "Why I so scared huh!?!"

Starry, yah I think I might miss the bb moving ard inside. Am still hoping bb knows that her own EDD, that's why dun want to come out early. Plus I went to a tailor to customise e bb cot bedsheets and they'll only be ready next week! Told e bb "dun come out so soon, if not u have no bedsheets to sleep on!"

Thks all who replied to my post. Guess got to trust my gynae since he sld know wat is best for me n baby. Hopefully baby will guai guai come out within these 2-3 days. My EDD this Thursday.

Yesterday my mom so funny lor. Say my boy very smart wanna wait till after the 20th cos then my sis will be ard for the full mth party. If nt, my sis will miss it cos she going overseas.

Well, shall see hw true. Haha.

Have asked my gynae many times abt inducing me earlier. But he kept saying will run higher risk of csect. My gynae very pro natural la. So he wan nature to take its course. Let the body n baby to be ready first.

momo, how u manage to type while doing postnatal massage?!?

Plus I've heard that the feminine wash (brand is lactyid etc) can be used for bb skin if it's shedding coz got v gentle PH. I got a sample and am planning to use it for bb skin if shedding.

Thanks for e feedback on e binders... maybe I''ll buy e Guardian one as standby since I already got one mummy brand. U wearing the reg size? But I'm concerned that the reg size will not fit me... can I ask what size u wear normally/pre-preg? If we not the same size, think i cannot buy the Guardian one.

Seabreeze,

U meant me & u got mutual frenz?

I just chk fb, only saw the other mummies in the thread for our mutual frenz leh.

whim ...

I used to just cut into half and squeeze and find it v tough hahaha now my hubby oso drink the lemon water cos he say v refreshing esp in this HOT weather!!

Oh my mum will tell me to drink and eat ANYTHING that make the bb fair lor!! She abit siao abt having fair baby hahaha

I use lactacyd for both my boys too. They have 2 packaging ... use the one that is NOT feminine wash one ... that one is suitable for newborn. But typically I dun introduce soap to bb until they are abit more mobile and start 'smelling' cos they are born with a layer of 'protection'.

momotan ...

Opppss ... I confused you with another mummy hahaha pai seh!!

Jac ...

My mum make the bb drink red date + water for jaundice ... which I think the principle behind is to introduce more fluid to flush out the toxin lor ... anyway it didnt work so she didnt even bother to try for #2 hahaha

Whim,

I type using my iPhone when the ml is not massaging my hands. Hoho!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Thks for the info on Shedding.

Will chk it out the next time I hit the mall. "p

Re: binder

My pre-preg size is S.

I wear levi's jeans at size 25 for most of their designs.

momotan,

Cheese cloth is a bit like gauze, but actually made of cotton. Ppl use it for cooking and baking stuff, squeeze out coconut milk etc. Btw, your massage painful or not?

Claudia,

Think the smelly poo is due to fm. What is the colour? My girl on bm and no smell from the poo everytime I change her. But I didn't purposely go and smell lah. :p

Re: baby skin shedding

Mine also shedding, started yesterday. Her tummy, neck and face area like peeling. Face not so obvious. Tummy one can be seen very clearly. I only apply burts bees apricot oil on the skin. Makes her smell very nice! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hihi All

Seabreeze I think you meant me and you got 2 mutual friends. =) LW and RT are both my uni friends. Can you also pm me the link for the pjs?

Momotan

I dont thk baby shedding skin will have any concern. My baby was also shedding skin after she was born and she shed for abt a week or 2 after that was ok already. I just apply some lotion powder on her when she finish her bath.

Green lemon

I also want to drink the ice cold green lemon honey! Me counting down to end of my confinement! So hot...

momotan,

thx for sharing on the binder, i'll be getting one from guardian then, already popped for 2 weeks and haven't get one!

Jac,

have u started your massage with origins? Is it done by Rebecca?? Good?? Tot of using her after I finish with my ML cos origins is cheaper

Babydes,

Don't tempt me leh.. I am craving for cold drinks. Still have more than 2 weeks of confinement to go.

Jadefeet,

I haven't start. 'cos csect, may need to wait till after confinement then can start.

any mummies here express and feed ebm in the day time and fully latch on at night? I'm trying to build up supply by pumping more frequently in the day, every 3 hrly. But night time just latch on. Will this work? Any tips to share?

Starry,

His poo poo is yellowish in color, like mustard & it stinks w/o deliberately smelling it.

He drinks mamex gold. Or should I change his fm? Which fm is gd?

Starry,

any idea whr can i buy this cheese cloth?

the ML a bit painful, but its nthing compared to labor. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I'm only doing the normal water retention msg avoiding the tummy.

tummy area will clear with OB first before starting.

Baby Shedding:

Thnks mummies for the advice, i monitor & see how, maybe get my HB to buy smthing when he goes out.

Confinement:

u all so guai! i hv alr broken alot of confinement rules! hahah!

i bathe 2x everyday, go to the mall, eat McD, curry & drank coke...

Jaundice;

baby mark's next poly clinic review is on Friday. Thanks for 'ng kee' tip. Will tell my mom ... btw any one yet to jab baby for hepatitis? any one opting for 6-in-1 n mind sharing where u will be getting it done?

Cherry, when my boy is awake he has no problem with me feeding his di di but its when in the middle of the night, coz my #1 still doesn’t sleep through sometimes will wake up to find me or from nightmares… and if he sees me feeding his di di when he wakes up then he will make a fuss… ☹ so cannot predict what time he wakes up one. In the quiet of the night when he does that I get headache coz its so loud and disturbing. Frustrating… ☹

Mangogal. Your children are going to be exactly like mine hehe 21 months apart! ☺ Must try your very best not to disrupt your eldest daily life and spend some me time with her. When my #1 is sleeping, I devote 100% attention with my #1 play games, sing songs, read books do some things that he like and it works much better. When I breastfeed my #2 I will still try to read a book with my #1 or give him hugs with my free hand. Even when I’m pumping I will just sit around him and sing songs to him (coz these are my only free time.) And I also let my #1 touch and feel #2. Newborns are not as fragile as we think so need to supervise the elder one to be gentle with the second child.

Wow Vivian must teach me leh! Can organize a session ma! Hehe…

Seabreeze/Mangogal I bought nursing PJs from SMH Bulk Purchase (link that seabreeze posted. Not bad, At the side got button one free size very comfortable , I am a size S fits ok not too bad! Loose and comfortable. Plus after massage with the binding easy to fit with the PJs pants and top! ☺

Momotan I also bought the wrong size for the belly bandit, at first I got M its too big for me… So I went to exchange and they allow wor. You try? Then now my massage lady says its still wrong size ☹ Shld get even smaller coz you need it to be very very very tight like the way she binds me, wa cannot breathe type! But I think cannot exchange liao coz I use it le. ☹ momotan must fully relax la when the ML massage u dun type msg haha!

Is it me or is the thread running slower den before? Haha as more of us 'pop', we have lesser time to come online.

Momotan

You really can multi-task, can do massage and come online at same time. Haha should just relax and enjoy mah.

Breastfeeding and Confinement is really tough!

My nipples are so sore cos baby refuses to open her mouth big big and take in the aeroela. Just suck the nipple REAL HARD! It bleed a few times le *sob sob* But after the bleeding, the milk came out more easily lei. The nurse at MAH said if its bearable, can still let baby suckle even when it bleed. But my girl very clever, the moment she taste blood she spit nipple out.

I tried pumping but cos the supply is still low and the collostrum is so thick in consistency, I ended up with milk foam in the bottle. Machiam making latte!

Confinement myths

1) Eating fish will cause you to have body odour in future. My mum said an auntie at the market told her this. I ask my CL and she said its not scientific so I just continue with my fish.

2)Must wear long sleeves and long pants and socks. The first day I came home I thought I'll melt in the hot weather. But I switched on air-con instead of fan cos my MIL's sister told her can use air-con but not fan cos the fan will make wind enter our body. So yippie for me! Who knows my MIL( who stayed with us for the first night cos CL can only come the next day)made me wear jacket and socks and long pants and I was sweating like mad in an air-con room. Please lor! If I wanna sweat, why on the air-con?!

Hi Ladies,

I have given birth on 10.10.10. Its a gal..She is only 2.6 kg..so small..

TMC super many babies on that day. Had latching and engorgement problem but they were too bz to assist.

Until now, i have sore nipples and had to bottlefed my bb..i wanted so much to direct feed but the pain was too painful. I ever went back to hospital, the LC taught how to latch but when i am home, it was back to painful bf again.

ANyone of your have such problem? Pls share and how u overcome it.

Momotan

Today I told my CL to clean baby's mouth cos I noticed alot of white stuff when BF her. I dunno wat cloth she use la cos I didn't see watch her when she bathe my girl. I think she use the wash cloth to clean her mouth first before clean her body. She said can use gauze as well.Her mouth is so clean after her bath and she open her mouth to show me. Haha so cute!

Tear/episotomy stiches

Empress7

How's your stiches? Mine is starting to hurt and its the 5th day. Doc said it'll hurt the most for 1st 2 days den will get better. But for me it's the opposite. It started to get painful yesterday. Dunno if it's becos I move around too much or it got infection. Very worried lei. Cos the antiseptic wound wash that hospital gave used up today.

Can I use diluted dettol to wash? Any mummies with stiches can advice? How you take care of the wound? I got cut and tear and its 5cm long.

Seabreeze ya small world but then sg is small mah.. haha..

The pix was taken by my hb for my girl's full month.. Could only do it while she was sleeping. =P We tried to take a few when she is awake but she was so fidgety, very difficult.

Jac

I have been dreaming abt ice cold coke for a long time.. though i stole a few sips from my hubby. =P The weather is really a killer! plus all the confinement food really making me like a sweaty pig!

Momotan

Who has not been breaking the rules?! hahaha I went NTUC so many times with my hb, drank coke and cold juices while my mum not looking.

Sunday went for casuarina prata when I was out with hb to order the full month cakes hehe..

Just to share my first day experience at home with a newborn baby. I actually cried a few times. I thought I have depression.

It was me, baby, hubby and MIL at home. Both hubby and me are newbies and my MIL also very long didn't take care of babies so we were very blur. I dun agree with alot of things my MIL did but cos she's an elder and she had experience so I just go along with her first.

Firstly, from the start I already said I wanna BF so she bought alot of fish for me to boost supply, seemed very supportive like that. But my foot lor!

When I latch baby on, she kept asking me got milk or not? Cos I latch for 50min. So we top up with FM after I latch. But we dunno how much to give so we gave her 30ml every 4 hours.

MIL kept saying if baby is sleeping just let her be, she'll wake up when she;s hungry.

Second, I already told her no need to feed water. When I told her that she said 'Yah, no need to feed.' So I thought good at least she's on the same page as me on this. Who knows, later she after baby drank FM, she brought in this bottle of water and want to feed her. Cos she haven pee and pass motion. Den I ask her how much to feed. She said "Oh water is ok can drink as much as she wants".

So in between feeds, she fed her water. After that, problem starts. My girl couldn't sleep well. She kept waking up and seemed like vomitting and swallowing whatever she vomitted.

At night, she refuses to sleep after her feed. I suggested letting her latch on or feed her somemore milk. MIL said cannot cos she just had her milk and cannot give so fast. Then she brought out the water again. After that, baby still fussing so she said "Give her pacificer". I didn;t want to but just gave in. Luckily, my baby rejected the pacifiyer. Last resort, my hubby told his mum to let me try BF. So she passed to me and baby suckled happily.

However, whole night she didn't sleep well. The vomitting and swallowing continued. I cried seeing her like this. She kept yawning but she can't sleep. MIL kept wrapping her up with towels and cloth cos baby sleeping in air-con room with us. She kept saying baby is cold but the baby is perspiring lor!

Next day, brought her to PD. MIL also went. I was thinking good so she can hear for herself what doc said.

THE GREAT RELEVATION

Turns out baby having reflux. PD said cannot feed water cos too much fluid in her stomach and she cannot handle.

She's also having slight jaundics and becoming more yellowish. Jaundice will make her sleepy so for the first 2 weeks, it is not advisable to let her sleep till she wakes up for feeding.

Felt so relieved after that. My CL came and I'm so super thankful for that! She is very good with my girl, pro-brestfeeding and co-operative. She did alot of cleaning around the house voluntarily. Luckily she's not like those traditional aunties.

Okay, gotta go feed baby le.

Seabreeze

Heng, I asked... if not I would have used the feminine wash for my bb. Altho' it's bb girl, but still wrong type... hee.

Thanks for ur advice! Will waddle my way down to watsons to check out e one that is NOT the feminine wash.

confinement rules:

when i was doing for my #1, i do wear pyjs n socks in air con room so that i wont cartch cold but non aircon rm, i wear button top short sleeve or t shirts n 3/4 pants n slipper so nt to catch wind too cos it is no joke so mummies must take care of ur health[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

novakido,hey so nice ur reply! So our 2 kiddos r same mths apart,need to learn frm u [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

but ur #2 is boy or gal? Mine is boy,so i ask my gal where is didi she will point to my tummy,haha! Ya I will try to make effort to spend more time wif her after no. 2 born cos nw her stage is so cute as she is very talkative n expressive now [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] nw i worry abt pump n latch no 2 in evening n i hv nt sleep train her in other room yet cos that is my hb intention cos our bed too small to squeeze her cos she has been sleeping in her cot since day 1 but in our room, so nw no choice gt to train her sleep in other rm, hiaz

breastfeeding:

for my #1,I pump in day, total latch at evening and nite

Seabrezze and novakido: oki i feel more assured abt the size of the pj, wil order 3 sets, cos i was small before preggie too, 13 mths of bfing makes me 2kg lighter before preggie :p

seabreeze, u pop liao must announce in our thread ah, jiayou[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hello mommies and daddies...

been really lazy lately...lol

just wanted to sleep and sleep...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Congrats to all that have popped!!

Those that is still waiting..please enjoy yourself as much b4 the big day![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Momotan

was reading your post....

I was advised by PD to use gauze to clean bb's tongue and mouth area...DO NOT RE USE the gauze/cloth cos afraid there might be bacteria while during the process of drying the cloth..Anything tat have to goes into the bb's mouth have to be super clean..

Last time my CL use wash cloth..PD explained the danger tt bb might get unnesccesary germs in their mouth..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Buy those gauze for first aid use....use once and throw away...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

BB's skin

They shed and its normal...

I don't use soap to wash bb simply bcauswe they have a protective layer on their skin...

Jsut let it shed and by week2-3 it should be all ok![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

nycmum

Glad tat your CL came and all is settled!

Sometimes MIL are a big headache when comes to this!I rather they dont bother then to show their "skills"!!

Have a good rest while bb is sleeping.let the CL tend the bb n close your eyes for awhile...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

ok..gotta go get ready for my massage....LOL[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Nice weather...house quiet...all sleeping....PEACE!!!!!!wahhahhaahaha[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Better enjoy my massage before the girls wake up[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi mommies, today brought bb to follow up on his jaundice check and the reading did went down but still not reach below 100 .

Cin Cin and Diveera, Yishun polyclinic doc also tell me protocol is 100 & below leh. My bb reading is 135, dropping from 165 last week. Sigh....he's going to take the blood test AGAIN next wk!!! GRRRRRRR!!!! Hopefully he can stay away from Jaundice as i dun wan him to get pricked again! This morning when he foot is ready to be pricked, he knows leh! He started crying even b4 the needle is poked into! Gosh! Poor Denzel!

Btw, he's 1 mth old exactly today!!! =)

Re Mucus/nose blockage...

Poor Denzel suffering from this...alot of mucus lor. Need to suck it out. Went to PD and is given the salt water as well. PD said seems to be normal for infant.

Claudia, your bb has got this block for how long? DO you know when this will go away? Is this due to FM?

Nycmum,

Ya lor, thread quieter cos so many mummies popped liao. Only left a few of us still waiting until neck long, long. Haha.

Now, the weather so hot n humid! I cannot imagine walking are in the house in long sleeve n pants lor. Faint from the heat. Hoho.

Re: feeling warm

Mummies who have given birth, do u feel less warm after giving birth? Or just as bad? I m sweating buckets everyday lor n wondering if things will b better after I deliver.

Back