(2010/09) September 2010 MTB

Dear Pinkyluv, leoBB, Kris, Mag & other commitee members for the CNY gathering: A big thk u for all ur efforts!! It was fun and the photo session was quite a workout for the bbs kekekeke. Wat an orchestra! Hope all bbs not too tired after the gathering [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

The rest of mummies: so nice to meet all of u & so sorry tt i was not able to chat to so many! So looking fwd to the Birthday Bash.

Shall not be able to login so often this 2 weeks due to spring cleaning .... so wishing all a bouncing good year ahead with great happiness and good health :D !

My helper is coming this week so keeping my fingers crossed that she is a good help instead of more headaches coming kekekeke.

For mummies interested in getting no mess bibs, can visit our blogshop started by me and another mum, no obligations! We just love to shop for our little ones and love to share our experience, hence started the blog. Hope you all like it :p

http://juz4babes.blogspot.com/2010_11_01_archive.html

Yo moms, how many rounds of milk should we discard if we rebound? I forgot;(

Yap the cny gathering was wonderful! Thks to our organisers;) In fact so were all the other gatherings. U ladies r a great support grp!

Writing: how to get into the Korean weld? I can't find fr bulk purchase. In fact, I dunk how to use the bulk purchase??

Pomme: how's Gideon?

Wit

Posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 10:02 am:       

Hi mummies, wld love to join!

1st Birthday Bash on either 6 or 9 August 2011 , abt 11am at JWT

keen? list down ur names

1) Jacq aktop

2) bb dreamz

3) Leila

4) Pinkyluv

5) Krisho

6) Leobaby (provided co never send me oversea for holiday)

7) Kristelle

8) Karen

9) tiggeress_mum

10) Chewy

11) Ebelle

So how long can we stay? It"s in 2 hrs block rt?

Thanks to all for organizing the CNY Party. My hubby & I had good fun. Didn't managed to catch up with many mummies as my Baby Kara was whining away. She's probably too tired. She slept from 4 till 8.30pm & she had nightmare twice!

Chin, add me on fb. Glad I know so that if my gal ask next time, I have a name for her. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Btw how heavy is your boy now? I recall he was already 8kg then?

Karen, Christy hair is so nice! Why r u planning to shave bald?

jeslyn,

4th mth must shave according to mama, tradition ba. Either do it on 1st mth or 4th mth. But if the hair is not growing well, will have to shave a few more rounds. Like kor kor I think shave about 3times then his hair grows well. Realise Christy hair starts to drop here and there, so better to shave all and let all grow "evenly".

sian leh... company computer can't access yahoo email, fb and sometimes forum got problem going in also. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

angela, like ic? hehehehe... Maybe can use this make passport. But she botak soon, later the custom there don't recognise her. hahahaha...

chewy, tai mao bi says can add parent's hair to bb's limited hair to make brush. Hai... If I know this earlier during kor kor's time then I can make for kor kor. Now thinking to use mei mei's hair to make one for kor kor dunno later in the future he will be upset? Maybe he can't be bother also. hehehe...

Weiting, since u say early, we def can try to avoid those dates =)

hihi ladies..can we confirm Our FIRST Birthday Bash on 13 August 2011 then ? it is a Saturday

1) Jacq aktop

2) bb dreamz

3) Leila

4) Pinkyluv

5) Krisho

7) Kristelle

8) Karen

9) tiggeress_mum

10) Chewy

11) Ebelle

12)Pinkyluv

13) Weiting?

We need to cap at 20 or is it 25 babies and I will call up them now regarding the rate..Leila, din noe they have another branch..ok with me too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Standard Birthday Party - 2 hours for 20 children

$620 => $31/kid

We supply a private, air-conditioned, spacious gym for kids, party set up and clean up, 20 helium balloons, 2 party professionals, age appropriate format, games, music and guaranteed ZANY fun! All you need is 20 kids ready for a good time, the cake and candles, beverages, party favours, plates, forks, napkins, food and 3 tablecloths.

=======================

Deluxe Birthday Party - 2 hours for 25 children

$760 - $30.40/kid

In our Deluxe package, we provide the above and more from our standard package.

- Free trial class coupons for all kids present

- personalized invitation cards according to theme

- 3 party themed tablecloths, party themed paper plates, napkins, cutlery, cups

- 25 helium balloons

I have reserved 13 August just now, kiasuism at work :p

They only have one timing on all saturdays which is 430pm to 630pm

Deluxe Package is more worth right ? so we are capping at 25 kids

PS : I have asked abt bringing in older kids..but those will be included in these 25 kids packages. So look like for those with older kids like myself, we will have to leave the older ones at home

PSS: no limit to the number of adults. No food and drink is provided.

I suggest we makan 1st before heading there and 630pm can go and makan our own dinner

PSS: Expected Cost Per Baby : Ard $40 (including a photographer ..Kris, is the other choice also $250 with DVDs for 2 hrs ?

Hi Mummies,

Been so busy tending to sick Gideon that i din have time to come it. Am so sad i have to miss the CNY gathering cos don't want to infect the rest of the bb with the virus, just in case.

I am so blur as a mummy. Gideon lao sai for one full day than i realised he lao sai. Then follow by cough and some pi sai in the nose. He was also cranky since mon and i tot he was just being notti. And this gay kiang mummy still want to skip the pd visit thinking just normal cough after checking Babycentre website. Thanks for you mummies who advise me to go visit pd and then got diagnoise as stomach flu virus.

Luckily i have been taking probiotics already so he more or less recovered by the time pd visit on fri. Cough and running nose with cough med and bb probiotics to improve his digestive system. He is not coughing and voice is now back to norm though he is still have loud noises from breathing.. cos pi sai stuck in nose.

Yes.. am keen on our first birthday bash. Count us in

Our FIRST Birthday Bash on 13 August 2011 then ? it is a Saturday

1) Jacq aktop

2) bb dreamz

3) Leila

4) Pinkyluv

5) Krisho

7) Kristelle

8) Karen

9) tiggeress_mum

10) Chewy

11) Ebelle

12)Pinkyluv

13) Weiting?

14) Badfifi

15) Pommelow

Our FIRST Birthday Bash on 13 August 2011 Saturday 430pm to 630pm, capping at 25 babies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Venue :

Singapore - Central

81 Clemenceau Avenue

UE Square, #02-12

Singapore 239917

Tel : (65) 6333-8511

Fax : (65) 6333-8501

[email protected]

www.jwtkids-singapore.com

Pls confirm ur attendance again [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

1) Jacq aktop

2) bb dreamz

3) Leila

4) Pinkyluv

5) Krisho

7) Kristelle

8) Karen

9) tiggeress_mum

10) Chewy

11) Ebelle

12)Pinkyluv

13) Weiting?

14) badfifi

15) Pommelow

PS : I have asked abt bringing in older kids..but those will be included in these 25 kids packages. So look like for those with older kids like myself, we will have to leave the older ones at home

PSS: no limit to the number of adults. No food and drink is provided.

I suggest we makan 1st before heading there and 630pm can go and makan our own dinner

PSS: Expected Cost Per Baby : Ard $40 (including a photographer ..Kris, is the other choice also $250 with DVDs for 2 hrs ?

Need a lady with paypal or work near there to be treasurer [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] need to pay and confirm with them latest by 12 July

Pomme

poor Gideon and u..glad to hear that he is not coughing anymore

last year my boy did 3 x rays in a year due to cough and suspected lung infection , very worrying whenever kids are unwell

Weekday Gathering on Friday 28 Jan

Will choose a high tea somewhere, ,maybe 3 plus to 5 30pm for dim sum..how abt Yum Cha or Zhou Kitchen [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Here's a pic of Gideon in his sunday church attire. Got a church leader to pray over him for his speedy recovery. Suntec is super cold, esp for bb who are not moving much. He is so ready to play in the snow, except there is non.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5023132.jpg]

Leila

talking abt toddlers, mine keeps wanting to jump into the water that day when he dun noe how to swim..

he keeps crying & whining when we refuse to let him go in and i was telling badfifi i will be the one crying if he really gets into the pool

Weiting

hehe, right after we left, we brought him to a water play area..he cheered up immediately :p

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5023291.jpg]

Chin,

Any suggestion where else can I get baby clothes such as carters,gap other than at the weekday market you suggested. As I'm going over during the weekend. Appreciate the help. thks

pinkyluv> swimming is an essential life skill ah, so it may make sense to let kyzac go for lessons... (this coming from someone who used to wakeboard and windsurf BUT totally dunno how to swim)

Found an asian based weaning book with asian recepies for babies and kids. It is available at google books for free.

Just go to google books and search for this book and you can preview for free. "The first complete nutrition guide for asian parents"

pinkyluv - i dun mind being treasurer, but I dun have paypal. My workplace reaonsably near to UE Square. Tot we normally transfer money via DBS internet banking?

Just wondering, if > 25 pple, shld we also have some other option in case more mummies wana go?

Posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 3:19 pm:       

Our FIRST Birthday Bash on 13 August 2011 Saturday 430pm to 630pm, capping at 25 babies

Venue :

Singapore - Central

81 Clemenceau Avenue

UE Square, #02-12

Singapore 239917

[email protected]

Pls confirm ur attendance again

1) Jacq aktop

2) bb dreamz

3) Leila

4) Pinkyluv

5) Krisho

7) Kristelle

8) Karen

9) tiggeress_mum

10) Chewy

11) Ebelle

12)Pinkyluv

13) Weiting?

14) badfifi

15) Pommelow

16) phyphy

Pomme> you should chk out this book written by local sinaporean "First Food".

this book and the book you mention are both available in kinokuniya which I bought abt 1 mth ago but have not read.

mel - so sorry, i do not know of weekend market that sells carter. if u want good quality and nice clothes for babies/tots, u can also try the local Thai brands - like Baby Shelter etc. All these you can get from Central department stores. I like the one at Chidlom.

hi all !!

i have been a silent reader on this forum, and finally hv some time to send a greeting.

My son is born on 27 Sep ... chat with you all soon :)

Our FIRST Birthday Bash on 13 August 2011 Saturday 430pm to 630pm, capping at 25 babies

Venue :

Singapore - Central

81 Clemenceau Avenue

UE Square, #02-12

Singapore 239917

[email protected]

1) Jacq aktop

2) bb dreamz

3) Leila

4) Pinkyluv

5) Krisho

7) Kristelle

8) Karen

9) tiggeress_mum

10) Chewy

11) Ebelle

12)Pinkyluv

13) Weiting?

14) badfifi

15) Pommelow

16) phyphy

17) diamantz

Was it Mag who mentioned about giving cod liver oil from childlife? The sales person at GNC mentioned its for 2 years and above...

Btw, did a search on 'healthy times' and saw that there were some bugs in the cereal in the july'10 batch. mummies may want to take note.

Might be getting bellamy?? for weaning. any feedback? thanks.

Venue :

Singapore - Central

81 Clemenceau Avenue

UE Square, #02-12

Singapore 239917

[email protected]

1) Jacq aktop

2) bb dreamz

3) Leila

4) Pinkyluv

5) Krisho

7) Kristelle

8) Karen

9) tiggeress_mum

10) Chewy

11) Ebelle

12)Pinkyluv

13) Weiting?

14) badfifi

15) Pommelow

16) phyphy

17) diamantz

18) aishite

Venue :

Singapore - Central

81 Clemenceau Avenue

UE Square, #02-12

Singapore 239917

[email protected]

1) Jacq aktop

2) bb dreamz

3) Leila

4) Pinkyluv

5) Krisho

7) Kristelle

8) Karen

9) tiggeress_mum

10) Chewy

11) Ebelle

12)Pinkyluv

13) Weiting?

14) badfifi

15) Pommelow

16) phyphy

17) diamantz

18) aishite

19) BabyT

20) Yvonne Low

21) Hushlibb

22) Shinchan

Venue :

Singapore - Central

81 Clemenceau Avenue

UE Square, #02-12

Singapore 239917

[email protected]

1) Jacq aktop

2) bb dreamz

3) Leila

4) Pinkyluv

5) Krisho

7) Kristelle

8) Karen

9) tiggeress_mum

10) Chewy

11) Ebelle

12)Pinkyluv

13) Weiting?

14) badfifi

15) Pommelow

16) phyphy

17) diamantz

18) aishite

19) BabyT

20) Yvonne Low

21) Hushlibb

22) Shinchan

23) Jeslyn

Pinkyluv> I have added your name lah y you add again n take two slot???? keke

Venue :

Singapore - Central

81 Clemenceau Avenue

UE Square, #02-12

Singapore 239917

[email protected]

1) Jacq aktop

2) bb dreamz

3) Leila

4) Pinkyluv

5) Krisho

7) Kristelle

8) Karen

9) tiggeress_mum

10) Chewy

11) Ebelle

12) Weiting

13) badfifi

14) Pommelow

15) phyphy

16) diamantz

17) aishite

18) BabyT

19) Yvonne Low

20) Hushlibb

21) Shinchan

22) Jeslyn

Venue :

Singapore - Central

81 Clemenceau Avenue

UE Square, #02-12

Singapore 239917

[email protected]

1) Jacq aktop

2) bb dreamz

3) Leila

4) Pinkyluv

5) Krisho

7) Kristelle

8) Karen

9) tiggeress_mum

10) Chewy

11) Ebelle

12) Weiting

13) badfifi

14) Pommelow

15) phyphy

16) diamantz

17) aishite

18) BabyT

19) Yvonne Low

20) Hushlibb

21) Shinchan

22) Jeslyn

23) Starluster

BBdreamz,

Will pm u regarding the Christmas DVD. thanks!

Tiger Lily,

I help u to copy n paste liao~

Venue :

Singapore - Central

81 Clemenceau Avenue

UE Square, #02-12

Singapore 239917

[email protected]

1) Jacq aktop

2) bb dreamz

3) Leila

4) Pinkyluv

5) Krisho

7) Kristelle

8) Karen

9) tiggeress_mum

10) Chewy

11) Ebelle

12) Weiting

13) badfifi

14) Pommelow

15) phyphy

16) diamantz

17) aishite

18) BabyT

19) Yvonne Low

20) Hushlibb

21) Shinchan

22) Jeslyn

23) Starluster

24) tigerlily

Mag> I added you in

Venue :

Singapore - Central

81 Clemenceau Avenue

UE Square, #02-12

Singapore 239917

[email protected]

1) Jacq aktop

2) bb dreamz

3) Leila

4) Pinkyluv

5) Krisho

7) Kristelle

8) Karen

9) tiggeress_mum

10) Chewy

11) Ebelle

12) Weiting

13) badfifi

14) Pommelow

15) phyphy

16) diamantz

17) aishite

18) BabyT

19) Yvonne Low

20) Hushlibb

21) Shinchan

22) Jeslyn

23) Starluster

24) tigerlily

25) Mag

hi mummies,

Long time no login liao.. back to work and have been busy shuttling between north and south of S'pore. With the number of trips made per day, I think I'm now a major shareholder of CTE - the $$ sucking expressway.

Actually I'm in here to share that other than JWT that Mag has recommended, we can oso organise and send our babies for enrichment classes at Julia Gabriel. They have eduplay programmes suitable for babies from 6 mths onwards. Mummies who are interested, can take a look at their website:

http://www.juliagabriel.com/eduplay.htm

leobaby,

oic....hmmmm.....talking to the wrong person again.

can u do me a big favour n add me into facebook ? up till now i still don't knw who i am talking to....but of course i knw you lah....

Back