(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

Jasmine,

the nurse should have told you. The box also mention the storage conditions. When I bought from KKH pharmacy, they even pack with ice for me.

Rachel,

yup. no ice, no mention of anything. kkh is too far for me to go and just buy probiotics. =(

Cheekrene,

she made a fuss in jwt trial ah??

alibaba,

i can give you as this tin was given by my colleague.

jasmine,

ya lor... half way thru the trial, she dun like the sausage roll.... haha

Re: Kindermusik Trial

Description: Discount when hit 12 babies and will be $27.50 instead of $30

15 May (Sun) 5pm

1) Fumiko (ok with either date)

2) Jasmine Goh (ok with either date)

3) Bakaholic (only this date available)

21 May (Sat) 5.30pm

1) Rachel

3) fumiko (ok with either date)

I paid $38.9 for biogaia.

Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 6:04 pm:       

15 May (Sun) 5pm

4) sweetkyra (prefer 21 may, but if this date also ok)

21 May (Sat) 5.30pm

1) Rachel

4) sweetkyra

Hi all,

My gal is finally discharged fr kkh.. Kkh doc r not professional.. No detailed explanation of what's wrong wif my gal.. Somemore my hubby n I were shocked to realize that the principal doc is someone else n not the one my hubby talks to.. We got a memo to be given to our GP, they din arrange for a review @ kkh.. Sigh.. Total disappointment wif

kkh..

After discharge, we went to see dr terrance tan @ mt A. He was rather shocked n worried abt my gal's rashes.. As the rashes change color now, dark red or dark brown.. He scared maybe be something else.. So he recommends his dermatologist friend @ paragon. Found out to be indeed EM n he also found out that my gal has gum ulcers which kkh fails to detect n treat. He even explain alot to us abt EM disease.. How to trust kkh?

Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 6:04 pm:

15 May (Sun) 5pm

4) sweetkyra (prefer 21 may, but if this date also ok)

5) Xuan

21 May (Sat) 5.30pm

1) Rachel

4) sweetkyra

Ya KKH is bad, i've personally experienced that too. after my boy hospitalized and been thru many tests, result came back 'we cannot find the answer, maybe it's due to this or that' ..

Actually it's not cheap in KKH too, so wat it's a gov hospital, we are still paying a sum.

Morning everyone. Located the last list for tml's JWT class. Not sure if there were any changes as I saw some replies on some changes in between.

JWT Trial

UE Square #02-12

81 Clemenceau Avenue

Time:

1pm to 2pm (arrive 15 mins earlier for registration)

No need socks for babies. Parents are optional to wear socks.

7 may

1. duckling

2. sweetkyra (prefer 30 Apr)

3. chocochips

4. Angel

5. Xuan82 (prefer 30 Apr)

6. Dreamz

7. eeyore_03 (prefer 30 Apr)

8. Cheese?

9. Winnie_gal?

10. Jascmy

- full -

cheekrene,

did u fill up baby's IC last sat? im thinking since the trial is up till end of this year, we can go again..if no IC is given, then we can use another UOB card..hahaah.. they didnt get me to fill up any form leh.

MVH, SO did your ger have any medication or cream? feel so heartache to see them suffer!!!

Btw,how do you manage to get to see Dr Terrence Tan? His queue very long right? Need any appointment>

dreamz, thanks for pulling out the list..

I will be going..

hope my girl will like the trial..

have to get up early tomorrow to prepare then go and vote first..

would like to check with you gals..

has any of you trying booking a chalet before?

is it very hard to book?

seems like all sold..

sianz..

MVH, hope your girl will be recovering soon.

Which dermatologist that Terrance Tan recommend you at paragon?

I will be going for JWT trial tomorrow as well.

Will be going earlier for Lunch first... any mummies want to had lunch together b4 the class?

I think the remaining 2 slots were reserved for Creasent & White lady b4 right? but dunno the last update if the slots have been replaced by others??

I am bz bz bz these few days la... gg meeting at 10am... chat later then....

Angel,

Which chalet? The PA ones are very popular and becos the civil servants have priority of 3 mths advnace booking while general public of 2mths, usually they are snapped up,esp. the weekends.

Sunflower,

if u want then tomorrow go again lor, since u never fill up form last week... anyway what will they do if they know u go trial twice, also when they know it, will be too late right??

bakaholic, i'm trying to get the downtown east chalet.. was checking just now and realized that the ground floor units are all taken..

i dun wanna take the upper level cos my grandmother is in wheelchair.. so a bit inconvenient if she were to go..

sunflower,

waitlist never reply leh

JWT Trial (2 more vacancy)

UE Square #02-12

81 Clemenceau Avenue

Time:

7 may

1. duckling - confirmed

2. sweetkyra

3. chocochips

4. Angel

5. Xuan82

6. Dreamz - confirmed

7. eeyore_03 - should be confirmed

8. Jascmy

- full -

angel,

downtown east chalet have to book 3 mths in advance de.. there wont be any available ones if u wanna book for now.

Angel,

I have nver book downtown east before.. maybe need to book real early.

eeyore,

The uob brochure did state 1 baby per trial. so, in case they recognise us, better wait for a while to go again.

I'm going too. Ya, have to go vote 1st then go for the trial. Not sure abt lunch. Have to check with my hubby cos he also going with me.

ya, wait for another few weeks then go again lar..shld be the same instructor..in case they recognise us again..

if u gals have any fren already in little gym, can ask them to bring u in for free trial too.

Fumiko, jasmine,

ME is erythema multiforme. Kkh doc said she also has features of steven johnson's syndrome which makes it more serious. Crack lip n ulcers r part of e symptoms.. E dermatologist give one medicine for e gum ulcer which cost $120+ alone..

Sunflower, it is not cheap to stay in kkh.. B1 ward 4 bedded 3 days ard $1400. Exclude doc $$, medicine, tests etc..

Yah, i tot mvh has started the list for little gym trial class?

Maybe we wait till her #1 recovers and we start the list?

Cheese, kinderclinic at Mt A got those appointment callback system. Eg, I wanna bring my gal see dr tan, I call a hp number (Which opens fr 930 to 12nn), leave my number n child name.. The nurse calls me ard 30mins before my turn to ask me to come in, hence I dun have to wait in e clinic..

But must call early la.. Sometimes I can wait till 130pm then my turn.. This service only available in e morning.. Afternoon need to walk in..

Cheese, my gal given zytec for the itch, calamol lotion fr kkh.. But the dermatogolist gives another moisturing lotion cetapil coz he said calamol lotion dries up e skin.. She is on antibiotics fr kkh n gum ulcer medication..

Latest.. White lady din reply..

JWT Trial

UE Square #02-12

81 Clemenceau Avenue

Time:

7 may

1. duckling - confirmed

2. sweetkyra

3. chocochips

4. Angel

5. Xuan82

6. Dreamz - confirmed

7. eeyore_03 - should be confirmed

8. Jascmy

9. Crescent

- full -

Sunflower, JWT only has class for 4-10mo bb on Tuesday afternoon.. The trial class on sat I request one.. Unless we have enuff bb, say 8 bb.. Can call n request again..

Back