(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

mvh,

i called before le, they say NO weekend classes for UOB trial even if i say 8 babies..nvm lar..call next mth..haha

Duckling, we went to dermatology associates @ paragon clinic, Dr Chan Juin Chew.. He is a paediatric dermatologist, who handles children cases too..

bakaholic,

i remember she wanted little gym, but in the end, we went for JWT gym trial.. hehe!

i am thinking of going fidgets (turf city). anyone interested? abit inconvenient for the location.

Sunflower, issit.. Lol.. Then we r lucky.. Maybe becoz last week none of us sign up?

Bakaholic, yes.. 4 bedded already noisy esp when bb or kids keep crying at nite.. Can't imagine got 6kids n adults in a room at nite..

Shall we start a list of those wanna try little gym? I can call n arrange a trial class if we have say 8 bb..

1. MVH

Update from MVH

Shall we start a list of those wanna try little gym? I can call n arrange a trial class if we have say 8 bb..

1. MVH

2. cheekrene

Cheekrene

I brought my gal to fidgets and I din like it. Maybe cos I went on a sat. It was so crowded, noisy and stuffy. Nothing much for baby to play cos a lot of bigger kids around, quite dangerous to let baby play around them. There is a small area for kids below 2, but the older kids will still go there. Maybe u can try weekday and see if it is better.

Posted on Friday, May 06, 2011 - 11:46 am:       

Update from MVH

1. MVH

2. cheekrene

3. Sweetkyra (if need to pay, I will see whether my gal likes gym class after jwt this sat)

sweetkyra,

thanks for your feedback. i also prefer weekdays as i understand weekends will be crowded with big kids. i went to polliwogs before and see many kids around and my girl dun like it, keep fussing.

cheekrene,

i brought my #1 to fidgets before. 1 side is for toddlers while another side is for bigger kids. but some kids tend to like to come to toddlers area and play. when you going?

Lttle gym trial class:

1. MVH

2. cheekrene

3. Bakaholic

4. Sweetkyra

5. Jasmine Goh

Jasmine,

yup i must make her busy or else she feel bores staying with me at home. If not going anywhere, i still bring her out shopping. Lolx.

Mvh,

i prefer forum. But depend on majority!

Latest.. White lady din reply..

JWT Trial

UE Square #02-12

81 Clemenceau Avenue

Time:

1pm to 2pm (arrive 15 mins earlier for registration)

No need socks for babies. Parents are optional to wear socks.

7 may

1. duckling - confirmed

2. sweetkyra

3. chocochips

4. Angel

5. Xuan82

6. Dreamz - confirmed

7. eeyore_03 - should be confirmed

8. Jascmy

9. Crescent

10.Sheric

- full -

Oh i didnt know can bring fren for trial at little gym free. Anyway if you need i can enquiry on sun at little gym when i bring my boy for class. I can also ask abt the free trial and can bring one by one starting this sunday.

dreamz, I wan go with you if its free when u bring me in. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jasmine,

if i dun go out, i still be tiring as i need to do housework. Make no difference for me!

Dreamz,

i also dun mind if you can bring friend for each class. Hehe

Hihi,

Im free today @ work :p hee v looong never come in.. hee

Lttle gym trial class:

1. MVH

2. cheekrene

3. Bakaholic

4. Sweetkyra

5. Jasmine Goh

6. Rachel

7. ahbee

Kindermusik Trial

Description: Discount when hit 12 babies and will be $27.50 instead of $30

15 May (Sun) 5pm

1) Fumiko (ok with either date)

2) Jasmine Goh (ok with either date)

3) Bakaholic (only this date available)

4) sweetkyra (prefer 21 may, but if this date also ok)

5) Xuan

6) ahbee (ok with either date)

21 May (Sat) 5.30pm

1) Rachel

3) fumiko (ok with either date)

4) sweetkyra

5) ahbee (ok with either date)

Playdate: 18 May (wed)

Venue: Peek-a-boo at Kallang Leisure Park

Time: 12noon

Interested:

1) cheekrene

2) starz

3) xuan

4) mvh

5) suika

6) dsqyvonne

7) rachel (tbc)

8) ah bee

9) michelle (ahbee fren, also aug10mtb - silent reader)

wanna try kindermusic but i sacre Gen will make a fuss.. haiz.. better dun go.. later cry at there..

wa, now got so many trial classes.. hehehe...been to lil Gym before..

not yet try gymboree and Jwt..

cheekrene & Winnie,

go la..if they fuss, u 2 bring gen & jovie go out walk walk..hee

btw, have you all brought ur baby to public pool before?

i was thinking of bringing my girl to swim this coming monday as i'm having off in lieu..

hopefully its not that crowded..

Hi,

I am interested in both classes..thanks to the mothers who organises this, if my son wait for me, I think he will not get to go to any...sigh

Lttle gym trial class:

1. MVH

2. cheekrene

3. Bakaholic

4. Sweetkyra

5. Jasmine Goh

6. Rachel

7. ahbee

8. Glamgem

Kindermusik Trial

15 May (Sun) 5pm

5) Xuan

21 May (Sat) 5.30pm

1) Rachel

4) sweetkyra

6) Glamgem

MVH, I know Dr Chan too. My#1 has been seeing him since she was 10month old till now for her birth mark treatment... he is v good but super ex :p

wow... see so many list today but how come I cant find the peekapoo on 16th May huh? It is still onz? I take leave liao leh :p

duckling,

here's the list.

Playdate: 16th May (Mon)

Venue: Peek-a-boo at Kallang Leisure Park

Time: 2pm

interested:

1) Glamgem

2) Dreamz

3) Babybee (tbc)

4) Cheekrene (Will be there at 12+ for lunch, anyone want to join me, do let me know)

5) ahNah

6) Jasmine Goh

7) Sunflower

8) Mvh

9) Rachel (tbc)

10) Joyce Ng

11) Eeyore_03 (tbc)

12) Duckling

13) Sheric

14) Pekkle

duckling, birthmark need to go to dermatologist for treatment?

what kinda treatment will he do?

my girl has a birthmark on her forehead..

during her checkup, PD told me that the birthmark will slowly disappear by the time she turns 1 year old.. so i nv do anything about it..

u know last fri i bring her to bb spa.. she make a fuss.. even she is sharing the same pool with Bb Javion.. i paid for the trial and cost me $36 she only dip into the tub awhile..the lady ask me keep trying but once i palce her near the tub she fuss and cry..

Jovie make a fuss when she go for the trial? i wanna go peekaboo but it weekeday...

Posted on Friday, May 06, 2011 - 3:32 pm:       

Hi,

Would like to join Kindermusik Trial ..

Lttle gym trial class:

1. MVH

2. Cheekrene

3. Bakaholic

4. Sweetkyra

5. Jasmine Goh

6. Rachel

7. ahbee

8. Glamgem

Kindermusik Trial

15 May (Sun) 5pm

5) Xuan

7) babybee (only on 15may)

21 May (Sat) 5.30pM

1) Rachel

4) sweetkyra

6) Glamgem

Winnie,

i guess my girl will fuss if she go baby spa! Actually from young, must bring baby to swim. Now at this age, they will fuss! Even i bring her to the pool, she cry like someone bully her! I may try to let her swim after tomorrow voting!

She did make a fuss after half way the trial. She was fine, smilinh away. After a certain game, she cried. I think she dun want to lie down! You still can go peekaboo with cheese on weekend but hope not crowded!

cheekrene,

you stay at condo right? can bring her to swim as you like. i dare not bring my boy to public pool but no friends staying at condo near my place. sian!

i went to peekaboo on sat. during 1pm timing not a lot of ppls. crowd comes at about late afternoon.

Back