(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

mvh,

yah la! this headache has been with me since i preggie for #2 den til recently finally settle down.. i tink u can consider the one my #1 go. my boy seems quite happy over there though is a new school. ask ur hb to send her to school before gg to work la.. it open at 7am to 7.30pm.

ahnah

dont be lazy la! i tot tat time u wanna organise a gathering at ur place!

wl

the CC my #1 goes is $560 after subsidy. for working mum got $300 discount for full day CC. i tink $600 discount for infant care.those high end one like st james or patschool are 1k plus!

Alibaba's #2 feeding time with eyes close.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/4862529.jpg]

Alibaba, when go home I will be picking my gal up coz my hubby works late usually... Can consider la.. But now no more discount issit? U got e early bird package at $560, now is $620?

Wl, if u go sparkletots which is under pap, is $288 after $300 subsidy for working mum. I think my first skool under ntuc ard e same price.. Other private ones like MMI (duckling's gal), Cherie heart (alibaba's son) cost more, can double also.. E branded ones even more exp..

Ahnah, I tink I misunderstood Wat my hubby say..

Anyway sim lim fuwell selling @ $349

I tink I stick to my oem ip cam ba..

Btw is it true tat those cc inside church have beta teaching methods Usin creativity n playin games to learn etc??

Bakaholic,

Becos Alibaba cant view when she is at work. Haha. He is spying my Maid for me.

Ahnah,

maybe some salesman bah. Or neighbour.

Mvh,

i rem he told me the promotion is til end November. I can check it out for u.

Fumiko

Depend on individual, so far i check church one usually dont have full day cc. They only have those 4hr program for kindergarten. dont have subsidy. Now alot of school practise learn thru play.

hi all.

Selling our 1 year old odd Orange Stokke Xplory. 

Condition (IMHO) 8/10 

Going at $999 ono 

bought Oct 2009, warranty till 2012.

started using for 8 months from April when our boy was ready.

now sitting in storeroom, awaiting new user.

Interested pls PM

Anyone's baby still jolting awake? My baby takes 3 short naps a day but wakes up wailing everytime after 20 min. When will it stop as in no longer scaring herself awake? TIA!

Any of the babies here still have weak neck muscles? Mine is one of them. Her head is wobbly when I put her upright and she doesn't like to be on tummy.

Went to the PD for check up today and he said my ger has delayed motor development. Have to go polyclinic to get a referral to the Child Development Unit.

xuan

my boy's quite firm but will fall to the back if we nv hold properly. still must becareful. my boy also will whine when on his tummy.. probably u monitor for another month?

ahnah

the whole world noe my house daily happening.. lolz.. but i will off it when i around. hahhaa

bakaholic

my maid know there's a camera. it's v obvious de. tat time ahnah spotted her switching on the tv and i sms her if she is too free. wahaha.

Alibaba

Where got whole world? Only the regular here then know.

No wonder today you no sound no picture.

Wan to show off my son your movement also cannot. Hahaha

hello mummies, I think my boy caught a cold, he is coughing and got runny nose. Do I need to bring him to see PD immediately? Sigh.. today Sunday..

Rachel, good to bring him see doc coz if blocked nose, bb hard to breathe while sleeping or drinking milk.. Get some nasal drop. Some pd open sun morning.. But I m not sure which one..

ducklingeshop,

my #1 is also in sparkletots and i find that the teachers there are super young and like MVH said there r a lot of malay teachers! I also complained to hubby that I dun like my son's form teacher. Her english is broken (can tell thru the communication book)!! I ever thought of changing cc for him and i tell myself to monitor for a while before deciding cos it's not an easy job plus the kid has to re-adapt to a new environment. A few months later, i realised that my boy's chinese is improving. They got a new PRC teacher which is very good and my son is picking up well on chinese. Finally decided not to change cc but enrol him to i-creative learner english enrichment class to compensate for the poor english lesson in school [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] The other reason for not changing is the school fee lor....i'm only paying $267.10/mth and private cc charges 2x of that. I hve 3 to go so better choose one that is more affordable.

SO have u found a new cc for your gal?

hi gals, long time no log in but have been reading silently.

need advice:

if i have slight runny nose and sore throat, can i still pump milk for bb to drink? im not taking any med cos i prefer to fight it out naturally.

can i still take care of bb by wearing a mask?

Naturelover,

Yes, u should continue to nurse or pump out bm for ur bb. When u r ill, ur body produces antibodies which will then pass on to your bb thru bm. When I had my #2 two yrs ago, I had chicken pox when he was 4.5 mths old and I continue to latch him throughout. He did not even have the pox pox 

Hope u get well soon! Take care....drink more water ya.

Naturelover, yes continue to pump.. Best is to latch.. Coz e antibodies in e bm will start to 'die off' when u pump n store.. Do wash yr hands frequently when handling bb to minimize the chance she kanna the virus fr u..

Morning mummies,

Want to share with you a horrible experience to Gymboree. My friend jio me to bring baby to go for trial class together. So tot no harm since I heard that it's an international brand name.

Upon stepping into Gymboree Harboufront, I already didnt have very good feeling about the place. The whole place was so noisy, with a Philippino instructor singing at the top of her voice (like I don't have enough Philippino English at home) shaking the tambourine at the same time. I voiced my concern to the counter staff as I, myself was already having a headache, just by absorbing the noise for 5 mins! Plus, the clowns display on the shelf, made me felt that the place was very witchery.

The staff (another Philippino... in fact all the staff are Philippinos!) said it's ok and gave me a very strange look like it's a matter of fact that all children LOVE noise... siao!

Then, I went against my gut feel and started the lesson (in a seperate room) with my baby. It went on well for the first 15 mins, as my gal was enjoying the strange Philippino style of singing. But when she was placed on her tummy, looking at herself in the mirror (they place a mirror on the floor), she started wailing (but she has seen herself and played in front of mirror before). Normally, she only wails when she's hungry. I quickly carried her out and all the staff just stared and as if they have no idea what to do. After my gal calmed down, she fell asleep in my arms, but during her 30mins nap, she kept jolting. Think she might have been very frightened. I, myself have not gotten over it until now...

Luckily, my friend was late and she saved herself $50 on the trial fees.

wl : ok lah. So sorry to keep my wife waiting at home cause having a chit chat with my colleague after work.

The new burger is is quite exp. for double beef it around 8 SGD... so we order 1 set of single beef and additional 1 burger. Damage is around $11++

The beef is so so only, gravy also not that fantastic like last time.

Score : 5/10

That's expensive... I rather to buy Carl's Junior. Now Carl's is so near me, I am so frightened. All the "fats" screaming at me! aaahahhahah

any bb teething? my bb starting teething alr... i suspected it last week, then last sat went for her injection, her pd cfm it... she say can start give her semi solid foods if i wan...

Crescent, mine not yet, jsut drooling and drooling and drooling. Until her "chio chio" is really smelly... but I like!

So only when teeth is showing then can feed solid?

wl : just took it as buying an experience lor.. i told her we buy the burger n bread from NTUC and ask the maid to do it cheaper.

ya lor, pd says my bb very fast...

wl, ya i tink so... i tink they r ready to take solid only when they start teething... cos previously my pd says dun start solid yet until after 6 mths.. but last sat went, she saw start teething then say told me can start giving is i wan...

ahnah, haha maybe urs soon liao... cos my bb oso like tat last week... she can put her 3 middle fingers into her mouth then come out all wet wet like just wash hand like tat... .

ahnah,

I am here...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Saw your video on your boy's 4th mth...aiyo...he so poor thing...

why say he so poor thing .. he didn't get enough sleep lor .. some time have to be strict with him .. day time no sleep.. then night sleep can snore n sleep (won't distur us)

Wl, my fren's son like gymboree alot leh.. He goes to tanglin mall branch.. But I think $50 is super ex leh.. Anyway, my gal doesn't like to look at herself in e mirror.. Can only look for a few seconds then shun away.. Maybe real mirror n toy mirror got different effect? Somemore I think yr bb got frightened by herself coz e reflection is so near to her.. I read that bb doesn't know e reflection in e mirror is herself, thought it is another bb..

Cresent, dreymin's gal has her front toon already.. Maybe u can share experiences wif her.. Do yr family or hubby's family got history of allergies? If yes, it would be good to wait till 6months.. But teething doesn't mean have to start solids rite? Anyway, my gal also suck n lick anything! She can put 4 fingers into her mouth n suck.. Sometimes she lick her lips too! But no drooling.. So I guess not teething yet..

MVH, i dun have allergies... i haven give her any solid yet...most likely i will wait til jan then give her.. see how ba...

i read somewhere then bb girls tend to teeth fast then bb boys

Back