(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

Any mummies not going to use sterlizer and going to use the old method , use a pot to boil the bottles and breast pump ?

Morning All,

fedup with this forum... yah 3 days in a row...

I just read July's forum... read up vernie's birth story... so exciting... can't wait for mine to happen...

Hi White lady,

I'm using the old method as my mum is quite against using the sterlizer which I dono why but I jus follow her instructions since she is helping me to take care of my bb.

Mandy, yup my 1st child. I did not ask abt the charges but don think there is any package. For Irene Chua, we can only choose B1 and above. I will take B1 cos don wan to spend so much in A ward. Rather keep the money for Bb's use. Thats why nvr ask the charges.

For KKH, natural birth only stay for 2 day 1 nite and c-sect 3 day 2 nite.

morning..wah after so many days i can post liao!

me down with sore throat... and cough like hell...

yah..soon will be aug mtb to pop soon..

hmmm... forum keep going up and down... so frustrating... wonder what maintenance the admin is doing...

White_lady,

i will be using steriliser for my own place and old method for my MIL's place...

eeyore_03,

i also read about her birth story... a fast delivery!!! hope can be so smooth like hers...

winnie,

maybe u can try taking pi pa gao like what pekkle recommends me.. it does work. my cough is so much better after a few days... =)

hope the forum wun be down later again...

mpoon ,

so u will be getting a new pot anot ? i was thinking using the old method too , since got maid , ask her go do lor ... but i was wondering , must wait till the water boil then throw in 5 minute hor ...

Hi i have a preloved, in excellent condition, dual ameda lactaline pump. bought in Oct 2009, now left 4 mths warranty. Have receipt as proof.

The Lactaline Personal Breast Pump is the only portable double breast pump that combines the legacy of hospital-proven technology (Closed system to prevent milk from backing up in tubes and/or pump, safe for multi-user unlike medela PIS or FS) with mom-friendly features. It's ideal for moms working full-time or for anyone who wants a quick, easy and effective breast pumping experience.

Compact and lightweight – weighs only 1 pound

Individually adjustable cycle and suction controls — you create a pumping experience most comfortable and effective for you.

Saves time — its unique design prevents milk and moisture from entering tubing, so there's no need to clean pump tubing!

Use it anywhere! Operates using 3 power sources –AC adapter, AA batteries or optional car adapter

All you need to start pumping is included in the original box.

Extras/Freebies -

2 * Diaphragm

2 * valve

All for just $235 (negotiable)

Kindly email me ([email protected]) should you have any enquiry.

I was thinking , for c section , got people put light make up anot huh .. i know nail polish cant , if draw eyebrown should be no problem hor , haha

Finally the forum is up..

Waist: Final measure 35" at 35 week

Updates: Still sicky and feel so dizzy right now.. Still have to go for light diet.

Wine: Suika, sorry think I cannot pick up the wine from you anymore in such condition, will make do with what can be available in the mkt..

the counting of the movement isit .. how is it going ? that night i saw my bb's leg kick and stay there unti my wife's right tummy become weird shape..

wah, seems like alot of the july mummies popped at wk38.. and alot of them are first time mummies.. getting excited..

by the way, i saw Angel's and suika's name on the list [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

jascmy,

there is a delivery package at kkh..

charmaine,

why u cannot step out of the house?

yo, finally it is up. i got a bit of withdrawal symptom cause forum was down.

ahNah, enjoy the movement hor.

charmain, u rest more bah... when is your next visit to gynae?

Thanks for all concerns..

Sunflower, I kena stomach flu and can't eat anything except porridge for the past 3 days..

Feeling very weak and dizzy. doc say bo bian.. ai..

I will visit the gynae tomorrow.

There is weekly check now for me don't know if it is near due date or it is because of my blood sugar.. but got to poke finger every visit from now..

Sunflower, U mean chosing the rm type? Choose now meh?? Tot u saying the package to see gynea and delivery. There is one of such package rite.

ahNah, u can FEEL the movement when your boy is kicking (with your hands la). that kind of feeling is differnt la. the feeling of mama and papa are different mah. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i am not addicted to forum, but i tot it iskind of loss and dunno what is everyone doing. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

actually i got contractions (a bit) two days ago. i freaked out! cause my medicine supposed to stop liao, i stopped gradually, by taking half a dose. my god.. contraction came and i quickly pop in another tablet.

then ok... now it is normal dose again.

maybe i go see gynae tomorrow instead of waiting till next week.

jascmy,

no more such package in kkh liao..all pay per visit. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] can choose the delivery package from wk30 onwards..

charmaine,

oic..u take care leh..

QQ,

i think dont stop the dosage lar..till u are in the safe zone, say wk36..

QQ

Orh.

Now he is responding to chinese female music only.. play him the 爱爱的抱抱 song he got move and jump around .. but play english. . he lazy to kick/punch liao.

sunflower, yalor i also feel so.

dr said can stop if ok. so i tried. but now i dun dare liao. so i keep taking, wont have enough medicine to last for this weekend. that's y got to go see him tomorrow.

Sunflower, where can I get the info? I'm 31wks. Last visit on Mon nobody told me anything. Anyway, I will be choosing B1. I always tot choose on the day of delivery.

jascmy,

no leh, u have to book first leh..need to pay deposit..the day of delivery will be super bz leh.. and once u warded, cannot upgrade or downgrade leh..(actually not allow to downgrade for private suite).. for private suite, u can enquire at the counter in the evening time..

during day time, u can only enquire at admission office..

31wks is ok. mine ask me to enquire at wk35..say still got plenty of time.

Sunflower, Thanks for the info. I will enquire the counter on my next visit 3+wks later. My appt always in the evening.

Hello all... finally the forum is up....

Charmaine: Usually gynae will ask for weekly checkup after 37 weeks.

QQ: I rem u said u didn't put on weight after taking Ventolin? For me, its my baby that didn't put on much weight after I took Ventolin....... @ 34 wks only 2.08kg. End up gynae say my baby is below average size. I asked the gyane if taking Ventolin got side effects or not, she say don't have.

wah, finally can see new posts liao.

last few days hardly post into this forum.

I had my contractions since last week. quite pain but luckily it's not always in interval time. i had been carrying heavy stuffs or squat too much, that is why it trigger my contractions. but it's too early for me as i am in week 32 now. it doesn't look like BH at all. my gynae said it's normal contractions -_-" so i requested for HL but he was not willing to give. In the end, my husband asked him to give me MC as he was afraid my job will trigger my contractions. Well, he bo bian, gave me 3 days MC but in the end, I am back to work on 3rd day of MC to clear "shit". Currently baby is at 2.1kg and her head had gone down. Many people said my tummy seemed to be lower, like anytime popping... sound scary to me as i still got 5 weeks more to full term.

cheekrene: can u don't carry heavy things or squat too much? maybe ask your other colleagues to help u out if really need to carry things round office... That's what my colleagues did for me last time. I heard that when tummy is lower, still got few more weeks to labour so don't worry too much.

Cheekrene,

Noone can help to reduce your squat and carry heavy stuff ma?

My tummy looks low from 33 weeks for me.. bb weight was 2.4kg in 34 week detail scan.. but not sure now as I lost almost 2 kg in these 2 days... hope only lost water..

Heard many contraction problems.. Hope all MTBs are okay.

Back