(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

Saffy,

feeling the same, everyday just counting down.. my daily routine is wakeup, giddy and puke, eat something, puke again, eat , puke again..

its really terrible.. my stomach not even a bump! vomit until flat! i so scare baby is not growing well, because my EDD is push backwards according to the size.

fifi,

when's ur LMP? last time i oso can't see anything....when he says yes preg we even ask him ....u sure? coz the scan is total darkness....all dots...like those olden days when no show liao the screen black w white dots all over.....but he replied saying yes....womb thickening liao, even challenged say no believe can take test kit test again...heehee

fifi,

maybe yours too early?

some pple can see sac at week 5... some pple can already see hb from week 5 onwards, while others may only see it until week 8.. dont worry k

suika,

my LMP is 11/11. cycle abt 31-33 days..

I hope alls well...jus my #1 i could see dot at week 6.

This time round week 6 cant see a thing..its making me worried.

Whitelady: ur so cute..can't eat the food u crave and u cry.. hahah..

i have a wonderful lunch korean food..yummy...

as for maggie mee i already taken last week liao will cause water retention meh?

actullly wanted to see Dr Jocelyn Wong in the 1st place.. but on Oct i hav a op to remove my cyst by Dr Irene Chua so in the end neber change gyane lolz.. haiz... if not i no need wait so long liao...

btw mummy, ytd night hubby say he wan to hear my stomach and guess wat he say after hearing how come got heartbeat at my stomach? i was like huh?

Winnie ,

not cute lah , i guess is emotional ! hahahhah ... just ate fish porridge , cant finish and now feel like puking .... sucks ! ahhah

Hi.. Suika. i remember u.. r u celebrating ur boy 1 yrs birthday? urs is on mid Jan?

fifi, i have the exact fear as you.. but will hope for the best..

Looks like most of you have started MS.. hm.. i just felt very giddy.. wondering if it's considered as the symptom =(..

Working.. seldom check the forum. TOday boss left for his vacation already.. so can pop in to check the posting..

hi Hope!

his BD is early Jan

fifi,

actually i oso abit worried coz till now his scan can oni see 1 hole like nothing inside ley....is it normal har? think i better go back check on the scan on my boy 1

fifi: after seeing ur post i get paraniod leh... my last menstrual date is 4 nov leh... i very scare and my 1st appt is only next yr....

call Dr Ang just now he is pack hav to wait till next yr... haiz...

winnie,

I'm sorry if i make u worried..dun be, be optimistic.

i'm jus stating my case here n asking for advise. pardon me,..

Hope,

mi FTWM..... heehee but mi now super engz lah so very fast in reply lor

mi oso hoping for a gal

for my #1 , at 6 weeks , the scan show me a sac and a black dot ( the baby ) ... but i notice for this #2 , no sac , only black dot , is that normal ?

fifi... it ok..i can understand how u feel too...

i'm trying my best not to tink lah... bb will be fine.. i'm sure urs will be fine too.. take care...

Nick : dreamz

LMP : 12 Nov 09

EDD : TBC

Baby # : 1

Gynae : Dr Adrian Woodworth

Hospital : TMC / Mt A (still trying to decide, was more towards TMC, but after looking at reviews abit confuse which one to choose. maybe after hospital tour then decide. usually at which stage of the pregnancy will pple go for hospital tours?)

Location : Bt Panjang (hopefully will be able to shift to Punggol by 3rd/4th qtr next year)

visited Dr Adrian on 19th Dec, do ultrascan cannot see anything. so he did a v scan, then can see the waterbag, but only the waterbag. He said it was very early stage and was told to go back 3 weeks later, hopefully can see more. Is it normal to see the waterbag only at this stage?

He also told me the same thing, no alcohol, coffee, tea, pineapples and exercise. I booked his package during the visit so my 1st visit was included in the package as well. I think he is not too bad. I did went to him when trying to ttc and he asked about my history, help me take blood test and gave me folic acid. Then he say try 3 months, no news then go back see him again.

So far been there twice, both times got to sit in the chair for at least 2 mins. But like most pple say, it depends on whether you like the straight to the point kind or you like to have detailed explanation.

These few days were terrible, cannot eat much. whole body aching. The joint of one of my toe very sore, apply pressure on it will pain. dunno wat is it due to.

HI Prisc,

Mine LMP is same as urs.. and i also went to see Dr on 19th Dec. Didn't see anythign on ultrasound.. so now felt a bit relief as u can't see fr u/s too.. I didn't do v scan.. but did the blood test. HCG raised from 4000 on 19/12 to 8000 on 21/12. Doc said it's confirmed pregnancy but want me to see him again to make sure that the embryoe is attached to the womb.

Will see him in less than 3 wks.

The doc has package that covers even the first trimester? wow..

A lot of my friends have two boys in a row, and when they try for the 3rd one, it's boy also.. don' dare to do the 4th attempt

Suika, let's hope we do get gals.. then our boy and girls can be good buddies, born on the same month and same year hahahha..

haha , seem like alot of mummies want gal , me too ! but i dont know why leh , nowadays want gal like not easy leh ... pple around me all boys ! hai ...

Hi ladies,

Guess what, I just went to see Dr Ang too :p

Thks fifincash info, my 1st appt with him was suppose to be 28 Dec. I got the brownish discharge after lunch just now & call him to check if can change the appt date earlier, the lady answer the phone ask me to walk-in directly so i just go loh... hehe..

Managed to see the black dot & heartbeat! yeah! The measurement showed today is 7wk 1 day (i tot i already 8 wks):p

Fumiko, can u help me to update the EDD to 10 Aug? Thanks!

winnie, if u want to go for Dr Ang too, i think u can choose to walk in for the first time! He clinic is always pack one [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

sunflower , my pill are not fr gynae. is fr my gp. he is aware of my pregnancy.

strocain-for gastric pain.

cimetidine-for gastric

gascoal-for gastric wind

domper-to eat b4 food

fumiko,

so many types! is it safe from gp ? u better double check with ur gynae k [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

duckling: Thanks.. maybe later i will just pop by and ask.. ur LMP is 28 oct leh.. mine is 4 Nov.. so still duno can see anot..haiz..

Tomorrow me working unitl 3pm nia...

if i just walk in like that duno will they accept me anot..hahaha..

if to say urs is 7 week..then mine shld be in my 6 week??? duno hw they count..

Morning everyone ... anyone like me , so poor thing , still working in this rainy morning ! so nice if can sleep at home ! haha

Whitelady: so when u go see gynae how many week are u in liao? ur LMP is 7Nov.. mine is 4 Nov..

i realise i need to wake up every night ard 3.30am to eat... hahaha... am so tired...

winnie,

u can put biscuits at ur bedside lor....juz open ur eyes n can bite bite then go back sleep liao....heehee

Winnie,

Ur stomach can tahan, no loose stool is gd. I also excited to see bb. My appt is 4 jan.

Sunflower,

I feel so much gas inside and wanting to go toilet

Whitelady,

I tink can eat cold ham bah. I tink ur bb dun like Zinger. Haha..

Saffy,

U must drink more water and take more fruits

Hope,

Dun worry. U’ll be ok. Jus take care

Fumiko,

Must take care le. Is it UTI? Or it’s a normal symptom of preg? I tink ur body is trying to adjust to the new life inside ur body. Dun worry too much. It should get better.

Angel sim,

I’ll sugg u to check when u r back in SG, cos 8 wks is jus right. When still in very early period, u might not see things during the scan. It might make u more worry on the way back to SG.

Ducklingeshop,

I tink the loose stool are common in preg. I shd feel “normal”. Did u tell ur girl she is going to be jie jie?

Suika,

I bit kiasu. My 22mths boy in childcare le. Cos I wan to be ready for 2nd bb. How old is ur boy? U can send him in after 18mths. I find my boy more active and talkative after he go to childcare.

Fifincash,

It will be tough but with all the help and support from hubby and family, I’m sure u can do it. Yay! I also close shop before 30. Haha…

purelyz,

my boy oni 11mths now...when 2nd born he juz nice 18mths....juz in time, that's provided the childcare's able to take him in oso

peeyore,

At least ur girl better. My hubby told my boy mummy’s hand pain, he also dun care. He jus stand there crying for mi mi.

I’m not in very gd term with my MIL, cos she is often not in SG. My hubby family from HK. She was in HK holiday when I give birth to my 1st one, she is again in HK when it’s my boy’s 1st bd. I jus tink she did it on purpose. Then when I told her my 2nd EDD is early Aug. She say she have booked air tic back to HK from late Jul to late Aug. Again! She will miss the “impt” part. I jus feel I’m not as impt person compare to her own daughter. She is ard in SG when my SIL give birth to her 2 kids and also their 1st bd. I super pissed.

Dreamz,

It’s normal to jus see water sac. Cos it’s still very early. Take care

White lady,

I also wan girl!

Winnie ,

when i go see doc , was on monday (3 days ago from today) . he say i m end 5 week , eraly 6 week lor ... then can see heartbeat , but as i say , i dont seem to see a sac (normal ??)

Good morning and Merry Christmas to all!

sunflower,

poor thing I totally sympathize with you coz on some days that's exactly how I feel too. But I have stopped taking my multivit, only taking my folic acid now, it helps a bit in terms of controlling the nausea.

purelyz,

thank you! I realize that I need some taste in my water otherwise I can't even drink it. Really trying to avoid going on drip this time round *cross fingers*

Haha, I am also hoping for a girl this time round since my first one is a boy.

But as long as baby is healthy we are happy.

purelyz, mayb u too pampered your boy already... I've already trained her way before i conceived... if she wants to look for me, she must stop crying and no sound from her...

my mil is too loh soh & kapoh until i buay tahan...

Merry X'mas to All!!!

Back