(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

Any babies had tried durian at 10mth? I have mine a bit this afternoon and he talk a lot today n now still dun wan to sleep

fumiko

no problem. i going to stock up my luggage when i go aust in aug..hehe

ahnah

my gal 1st had durain when she is 4mths old. she loves it! everytime when we buy durian, she will have her share..lol.

my gal had bread, chocolate cake, swiss roll, pao, chwee kuay etc..most of the things we eat she try also. yesterday my hubby let her try a small piece of wasabi peanut & she asked for more! omg!! scolded hubby for being mad to feed her such food.

but i guess everything in moderation shld be ok ba(apart frm wasabi!)? so far my gal is ok after eating all these food.

ahNah

my boy went to durian buffet with us.He gets to taste every durian we ate. Overall, I think he ate quite a lot. He loves it, tries to snatch from us. But its heaty and high in sugar, so don't give too much ya.

Someone paid me $14.50 with no name. who ar?

sunflower - 1 mixed grain, 1 oatmeal [PAID]

sweetkyra - 4 mixed grain, 1 hugga bear [PAID]

bakaholic - 1 mixed grain

Jascmy - 1 mixed grain, 1 brown rice, 1 barley, 1 oatmeal

Duckling - 2 barley, 2 mixed grain

Cresent – 1 brown rich cereal, 1 barley, 1 oatmeal, 4 Hugga bear [PAID]

Charmaine – 3 brown rice, 1 hugga bear [PAID]

MVH – 2 brown rice, 1 oatmeal, 1 hugga bear [PAID]

Cheese – 1 hugga bear [pay on 9th]

Sheric - 1 barley, 2 mixed grain, 2 Hugga Bear [PAID]

Dreamz - 1 barley

Yong Mei – 1 barley, 1 oatmeal

Fumiko – 1 brown rice, 1 barley, 1 mixed grain, 2 hugga Bear [PAID]

Jasmine – 1 mixed grain, 1 hugga bear [PAID]

Xuan82 – 1 mixed grain, 4 hugga bear

Ahnah – 2 brown rice, 1 oatmeal, 1 hugga bear [PAID]

Cheekrene - 1 hugga bear [PAID]

Cinderbelle - 1 brown rice, 1 mixed grain

I get thirsty after eating the puffs. So i guess they need to drink water. But my boy dun drink much water so I limit <10 each time only.

SunFl@wer

i almost cancelled the PS. So chaotic last morning. My boy wasn't feeling well, woke up at 9.30am and we tried to get him to sleep around 12noon, but he couldn't and kept crying. He was a little feverish, and with symtoms of flu. Nonetheless I thought we just made our way there and at least showed them that my baby was really sick, not that I wanna cancel the PS. My boy just cried all the way there and just before we reached, he fell asleep in the car. Jack was quite sympathetic and even helped us to find a clinic for children opened on Sundays. My boy was sleeping yet sobbing and kicking in my arms. The admin lady also thought that we should cancel the PS.

After we made another appointment, my boy miraculously woke up and started smiling. After 5 minutes of warming up, we decided to give it a shot and let him proceed with the PS. The first half hour went on pretty well, Jack was very entertaining and my boy couldn't stop laughing.... but later on, it was a little bit more difficult. My boy was on and off cranky, we didn't get a good shot of the huge bear, cos he kind of afraid of the bear. The one with lots of bears also. I think he got a frowning or crying face ahahah. And my helper accidentally brought back one of the teddy bear home hahah, so funny. Gotta return the bear soon. Jack mentioned we got some good shots. I hope the pictures will turn out well.

I must say Jack is pretty good. Very nice person. The PS was delayed cos of my boy. They extended the timing for us, we started at 2pm and ended around 4.15pm.

bak

my boy can drink lots of water. But can eat more puffs? I scared heaty and may cause constipation. I'm ordering more puffs for him. Now this is the only trick to keep him still in the car. If not he will be screaming and pulling his safety belt. The babytv can't work for the entire journey.

sunflower:i tink the pic will turn out nice no worries..

gen also dun like to with the big bear n small bear.. she duno even wan to sit in the tub..end up my pic also turn out not bad..

so how is bb L?

Rachel,

aiyo, quite a hectic day for you then. why not u postpone? i guess he was really sick, thats why cranky all the way..maybe after the slp, he was much better..

will they make u pay if u reschedule? actually they are all nice pple.. hmm, i thought there is another session at 4pm? so the other baby wait till you finished?

Winnie,

BB L was very gd mood on that day, very active though..he just hate anything on his head.

The hardest thing is that he likes to crawl out of the scene, and i think im half dead carrying him in out of the scene. but he likes new props, so overall still ok.

i think im ok with Jack..very patient and very nice chap.. we were half dead after 45 mins, he still energetic entertaining my active boy throughout the session.

hihi....

popping in to say hi, long time no visits the forum again...how's everyone? guessed all busy with the parties

anyone to share where to order cake? i've still not ordered mine n now ask mostly slots full liao...i'm getting v kanjong liao

Rachel, what time is yr ps appt? Got 2pm meh? I wasn't offer 2pm one.. Only 10am n 4pm.. Prefer 2pm coz 10 n 4pm clashes wif my gal's nap time.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

So how is yr boy now? Better?

Suika, I order fr pine garden.. They r quite responsive in replying email.. I order thru email n pay only upon collection..

Can I ask what u gals get for goodies bag? I haven't buy anything for goodies bag yet!! Left 3 weeks or less.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

mvh,

for goodies bags, i'm thinking of buying small bottle of bubbles.. and some healthy snacks like those organix raisins or those small pkt of organic biscuits.. searching for small toys but kinda hard to find age appropriate one.. btw you wanna come to J's bday? bring both kiddos come leh.. =P

i oso wanna know wat to buy for the goodies bags for the lil ones & #1 who are coming.. *headache*

Iris: i order frm The Patissier, but not cheap [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] 2kg $200+.. Pine Garden got delivery? That time they told me self collect, so I didn't choose there.. no time self collect.

Those coming to DK bday party, you all can bring them go swimming. I can provide shampoo & shower gel (but no towel :p) hee & I've ordered Kids Party buffet so no need bring xtra food for ur lil ones [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] seeya!

SunFl@wer

initially planned to postpone, but he woke up and seems happy, not crying so we gave it a shot lor. Cos rearrange gotta wait very long leh. The weekend slots not many available. To reschedule have to pay $35. At around 3.45pm I thought we will just take the last scene, but Jack wanted us to take another family photo, then took the flower pot. So we dragged past 4pm. The other family is waiting in the other room. I think probably Jack will extend longer for that family since they are the last one.

MVH,

my apptm was 1.30pm. I reached there at 1.30pm but my baby was sleeping. So we were discussing about rescheduling to another day till about 2pm and he woke up. Jack played with him and they were laughing together so in the end, the lady said we can do 2-4pm. When is your PS? And who is your photographer?

My boy dunno why last thursday and friday at around 8pm had slight fever. Then Sunday morning cried non stop and had running nose. When he woke up at 2pm, no more running nose. But i think still have slight temperature. And last nite at my fren's place, played until siao. Crawled everywhere, then when daddy was looking after him, he fell on his face and his teeth cut his lips, so much blood! He was crying very loudly, I picked him up and his heart was beating so fast. First time i see him bled, so heart pain, scolded the daddy, only 5 minutes also can't manage.

sunflower, had transfered $11.60 to you & ref# 867952713. Many thanks for your help.

I am bz with work recently, my co-woker go reservist, want to kisiao already...

Seem like everybody already start the party celebration preparation, I havent prepare anything yet, stress :p

MVH, u back to work already right? how's everything? if i happen go to ur work place for lunch, will text u to lunch together ya...

ahnah, i din buy goodies bags for my #1 birthday.. instead my mum boughts those clapper,mask,hats for the kids.. lol.. she din tell me.. i saw alot of mummies here buying for goodies bags.. so i ask lor..

jasmine, thanks for the invite.. i need to check wif my hubby aka chaueffer aka toddler-sitter. coz i cant handle 2 kiddos outside myself.. lol.. get back to u soon..

sunflower, i think the delivery is $25.. i opt for self-collect.. but cant collect early.. coz they said the cream can max last for 3 hrs in air-con room somemore.. ;(

is it a MUST to celebrate 1st birthday? will have bad omen not to have a party? can the parents just celebrate with the baby alone?

Duckling, thanks

sunflower:

not necessary to celebrate 1st bday. family celebrate oso can le.. its up to individual. Me bo bian.. cos my mil din invite her side relatives wen full mth (wen we told her to invite), then her relatives said us y nebe invite them, then make sure we invite them on DK 1st day :S

My hby juz said make sure i look after DK bank closely, don let her spend $ cos all her $ in her bank is OUR $, cos this round her 1st bday very expensive :S haa!

Very angry now! My sis-in-law say want to sponsor my boy's bday cake. Then jus now change her mind and want us to order ourselves. Last min where to order. I think she knows it very expensive so change her mind.

har... last min cannot order cake ah? I havent decided whether to hv a celebration or not leh... headache.

BTW, passed by Gymboree at harbourfront on Sun...so excited abt this sat. Must rmbr that its at Harbourfront not vivo...Anyone knows if parking at HBF cheaper or Vivo?

NTUC baby fair not bad leh.. got 20% off the accessories then Nan milk powder almost $2 off. Huggies also got offer.

duckling, me juz back a few days.. talk to my new RO, expect me to do a lot of things as a lot of things change.. sigh.. sad..

now not yet holiday got alot of ppl at canteen.. mid aug starts vacation. call/sms me..

jascmy,

my bro & sis in law wanna sponsor my boy's bday cake too. they asked me to choose and order, they will pay. told them beforehand that it's very expensive. lucky they said don't worry about the budget.

ahbee, my gals' bank account empty.. lol.. coz all goes back to our pocket or the money paid for celebration..

sunflower, no need to do a big one la.. juz a small one can liao.. me doing wif relatives only.. so i din invite u all...

oh the delivery charges.. maybe i read wrongly...

winnie, that lady always show lots of pattern de.

Jasmine, she don allow me to choose loh. Say wan to give surprise. I think now then she go and check the price and got a shock of her life. Hahaaa.......

Actually lucky she back off instead of buying those normal cake from cake shop. Then it will really be a super big surprise for me loh.

MVH,

small one cater buffet headache. think i do a small one too.. but ur small one still need 2-tier cake? hmmm

jascmy,

urs is end Aug rite? still got about 2 mths ma..can lar, still got time to order..i also haven order

Sunflower, jasmine.. It states 1kg ard 15 pax? I have lotsa kids coming so total abt 40-50 ppl.. 2 tiers coz one tier for kids (mango), the other tier lychee martini for adults!

Back