(2010/08) August 2010 MTB

anyone got send their boy/girl for any classes? thinking of bringing my boy for some classes like those train motorskills those type but dunno which one is good.

Morning all,

I went missing again. haha.

looks like many of us are facing the same problem.

I told my helper to feed her either cereal or porridge at dinner time ard 7.30pm. Then I will do the supper feed at ard 11.30pm. She will usually wake up ard 5am crying for her pacifier then goes back to sleep until ard 7.30am.

I'm now trying to take away the supper feed by cutting down the amount of milk. Not sure if it will work. I read somewhere that either cut the amount, or dilute the milk by adding more water. She used to drink 150ml for supper, but I already cut it down to 90ml last night. Hope that she can do it soon.

Question is why she keeps waking up at 5am? I'm sure if I'm there, she will wake up to ask me to carry her or play with her. Does taking Jin Feng San helps?

saw the jumperoo $99 only on 10march leh but limited 5 sets only. too bad jovelle already have the deluxe jumperoo. quite good deal.

jasmine , skiphop playmat $69 ... cheaper den the bumper mats. if u're looking for another choice [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Swimming lessons might be tough cos they are still young and the lesson teaches them like kicking, breathing which i dun think they are ready yet. Might be a waste of money if they dun like it.

I dun mind gym class or music lesson.

First Birthday Bash

For those who are confirmed going for Gymboree, please PM me the following details:

1) Full name

2) I/C No (For sponsorship purposes)

3) Contact No

4) Email Address

5) SMH Nick

6) Baby's name, DOB & Gender (For Gymboree's reference)

Please get back to me latest by 18th March.

For those who had already given me the details, I will PM you my bank account number thru FB by this week!

Thanks!

talking about sleeping.. how long should a 6-7 mths baby sleep?

my girl refuse to sleep early when i bring her home..

she wanna play till 12 midnight before she fall asleep from exhaustion..

den i will wake her up at 6+ in the morning to bring her to my mum's place..

so worried that she's not having enough sleep..

how do i get her to sleep earlier?

Angel,

We try to schedule the feeding about 8ish and then dim the lights and play soft music in the background. we will carry and pat him (he needs that to get to sleep)to make him sleep. Need a few nights to get it to work.

Hi Aug Mommies! I am a July mommie ~

Many have PMed me to enquire about the teething blings, i still have stock for them but not many of each design so please check the list below and PM me first to check if its still available as I am posting this on June/July/Aug threads =)

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5167965.jpg]

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5167966.jpg][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5167967.jpg]

My son and his uncle enjoying their teething bling

What is a Teething bling?

We all know how much babies love to grab and chew. For that reason, most moms don’t wear jewelry when their children are young. We are changing that!

Teething Bling® is the original teething jewelry. Made from the same FDA-approved material as most teething toys, our pendants and bangles look great on the adult wearer but are safe for curious babies to handle and chew.

Our products are non-toxic, phthalate, BPA, PVC, latex and lead free and all pendants come with a breakaway clasp as an added safety measure.

Designs in Stock:

Please check: http://www.smartmomjewelry.com/ecart/categories.asp?cID=10 (For normal Blings)

and

http://www.smartmomjewelry.com/ecart/categories.asp?cID=31 (For tween Blings)

Tween Bling:

Berry Scented

Blue camou

Camouflage

Jade

Jungle Green

Lilac

Peach Scented

Pink Lollipop

Turquoise

Teething Bling:

Amethyst

Candy Apple

Coral

Cotton Candy

Gold

Green Swirl

Jade

Lapis Lazuli

Malachite

Moonstone

Onyx

Peridot

Pink Calcite

Pink cupcake

Silver

Sky Blue Swirl

Spice

Sugar Plum

Tanzanite

(All above are in stock as of this post)

Please note that I do not have many of each design, please check with me first and I will let you know if theres still stocks for the design you like !

Price for June/July/Aug Mommies is $20, add 50cts for postage! To gauge for comparing purposes, pupsik studios is selling one for $35.90 so this is quite a good deal as I bought direct in bulk frm USA mainly for my july mommies! Do PM me if you're interested in one

Ohh I forgot to add previously that if you bought a bling and want to get a super-cheap-and-comfy Smart Mom Onesie.. just top up $5. The size I only ordered 6-12mths since all our babies are that size [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Pic of it:

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5167968.jpg]

PS, if mommies are also interested in the teething bangles.. do PM me. Once I have enough I will order because need minimum order

thanks! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jasmine

I wanted to get too.. Left one set, get Liao then I put it back.. To me it's not gd.. It's puzzle piece, gota puzzle them together. Material not gd either, easily trap dirt.. Rather get bumper mat, can wipe easily

The sale so so only.. But I bought baby bjorn potty, simple one .. $12.50 after 50% .. wanted to get a high chair, after disc is only $79.. But it's a bit too cramp for my boy's big tummy and fat thighs .. Some clothes are 30% + 15% member

Halo..

I was looking thru agape website n saw several organic brands.. Wanna let my gal have some finger foods.. So which one should I buy? Happy baby = happy bellies?

Anyone bought vitamin c for kids ( older kids I mean)? Coz my elder gal is weak as in she coughs easily.. Wanna give her vitamin c to boost her immunity.. I check out the Scotts brand that is famous for their cod liver oil, their vitamin c gummy has lots of sugar content..

mvh,

i bought organix rice cake for my boy and he quite likes it. just pure rice, no sugar/salt/oil. my #1 is always sick too. tried many diff. brands of vit also no use. -.- recently just bought the colostrum powder for her. will see if it helps.

sunflower,

kk thanks.

feel like buying play yard for my girl, but so ex!

no where is safe for her now.

she not only can crawl, she can stand also.

playpen too small for her as she will stand up on her own and when she wants to get down, she will just lie flat down.

Jasmine, ok I go cold storage later n look for organix rice crackers.. How about those puffs n melts some mummies were talking abt ah? Colostrum powder? Where did u buy it? What is the purpose ah? Let me know if u think it is good! My elder gal is coughing in the morning again after 1-2 weeks cough-free.. Sigh.. Guess lotsa germs in cc..

Alamak.. My gal is sleepy the whole day since yesterday.. E problem is she wants me to rock her in yaolan non stop.. I stop she opens her eyes n whine.. The moment I rock, she closes eyes n sleep.. Can hear her deep breathing.. So should be sleeping.. Sleep for 2+hrs Liao still wanna sleep.. N yes, I have been rockin for 2+ hrs... Wondering is she experiencing growth spurts?

Jasmine , tml help u check out the nuk bottles , wanna get some too if there's promo.

sunflower , mothercare members got additional 15%? argh my membership expires le ... anyone who is mothercare member? but will need ur IC no leh.

mamyvelle,

i register online on baby&me club, to be a member..this type of member can also be entitled to 15%.. but i register too last min..so not captured in their system yet , although i have the member number..luckily saw a fren there, so use her member number.

hi

any of ur babies poo more after starting solids?

i started healthy times brown rice cereal couple wks back and it was ok for 4 days. 5th day runny stools.. ard 8 times a day so brought to PD.. PD say very unlikely its the cereal and said it was a viral infection.. 1 wk + i stopped cereal and fed meds.. yesterday started cereal again. and today she pooped 4 times.. usually she poops 1-2 times a day.

wanna check if anyone has similar experience. tks

My gal is on healthy times brown rice cereal too but no runny poo. Frequency also didn't increase. In fact poo become mashy and quite smelly. Hee.

I read that some of your babies stopped sleeping thru. Mine just happened! Woke up at 4+am for milk and I am still waiting for her to get back to sleep. Hope it's once off!

Am at harbourfront centre , but mothercare open at 1030am, got to wait but no choice coz follow my hubby car here

Jasmine .. Later help u see the bottles and teats

Eelyn,

My elder twin also got such problem. I only gave the HT brown rice cereal for 2 tablespoon on last sat. N she had watery stool on Sun, 6 times in total a day n there was 2 times with muscus.

I stop it n Mon day till now still poo 3 times a day even i let her eat nestle brown rice ( i used giv them nestle for 2 mths dy).

Any advice, mummies?

Back