(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

sweetkiss,

you're not crazy to think that way. my baby's also like that. when i see a bulge on my tummy, i'll rub it. once i decided to test whether she could sense my hand, so i kept moving my hand all over my tummy, and her butt kept finding my hand - like wanted me to sayang her butt. it's very cute



now she's ok with hubby's hands oredi. try talking good stuff about her daddy to her, then slowly she'll get it. hehehe

 


By the way, just something to voice out…



Previously I cancelled my flight booking, and the airline said they will refund me and hubby’s tic in full in the form of an e-voucher emailed to my friend.

Cos it was booked under my friend’s name where 4 of us were to be traveling together. (my other 2 friends went on the trip)

The value to be refunded is about $700+.



But I think the airline a bit blur leh. Instead of refunding the value for 2 person, they actually refunded the full value!!!

Means, we got back an e-voucher of 4 person’s value!



Then now my these 2 friends (a couple) assumed that they “zhuan dao” and that the extra value is theirs…

Then keep asking me to plan where and when to go on our next trip..



I feel unhappy cos I am jealous? Somehow I think that they should offer to share the extra tic with me loh.

Is it very calculative of me to think this way? Or should I just be more graceful and well.. let them have it & travel together?

 
Serene, Suntan and Jaclyn



So cute..



My one movement so fast and if u miss it then too bad... I haven even have the time to focus at my tummy when i feel it, movement already stop dont say abt grab it..



when i start looking at my tummy for movement he dont move and if i stop looking he start to move..



think he like to play hide and seek..



but there was once very funny.. i was talking wif him.. he give me alot of movement like replying me.. I said mummy saw u fr scan u fold ur leg leg huh.. he move alot...



ya he also will come to find our hands... usually we do so at 11pm.. he is alway more active at tat timing.. when my hubby try to place his ear to my tummy to see wat he doing.. he kick him very hard or poke his ear... haha..



and once my hubby placed his hand on my tummy and while doing it he say Ivan dont wan to play.. then bb give him a hard kick....

 
Oh no, just one day never log in n so many events on going!



Eliss: ps! I just saw ur post abt e change in location, saw allison's email already.



F8 mummies photoshoot: yup I'm ok with lunch after tt. My hubby shld be fetching me, so any mummies tt wanna catch a ride can let me know, I stay ard serangoon.



DQ: dim sum this fri sounds good! So sad I can't join u all! Enjoy urself ba!

 
serene,

how do you "grab" ah? so far i can only make out her butt and knee, and maybe shoulders



your baby is very cute and active!!

 
hi mummies, im from dec 09 thread and I have this Cot Mobile to let go at $50. Used 2 mths only and my gal has outgrown it. In brand new condition.



Collection: Yew Tee or Raffles Plc

pls pm me or sms 92375402 if keen =)



[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/4086182.jpg]

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/4086183.jpg]

 
Yo - mommies... Finally the thread is working.. I have problem accessing in since yest... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]



Just some updates of my gynae visit yest.. Baby is 2.2kg at Wk 33.. Doctor say size is ok but I feel a little big as I understand that 1 week, BB can increase 500g so by then, baby will be too huge.. So, hope BB size will be around 3.2kg for natutal delivery..



With regards to the playgroup.. Wow.. We have a whooping 20 mommies & babies.. We need a huge place to accomodate 20 babies... LOL.. Need to scout around.. I will be circulating the list out soon via email.. If any mommies here did not receive it, please PM me.. Please check your data, any errors, please let me know or please kindly update and kindly re-circulate ya.. I have also added some additional info base on the table chart in the SMH July thread.. Not sure if it's correct.. :p Please help to check.. Any more mommies wanna join us??? Please come.......

 
Sweetkiss -- hmm.. i feel that its not right nor wrong to feel that way la.. maybe u can suggest that they go on seperate trips and u wanna spend more time with ur hubby since bb is out and u will less time for "pak tor" lor..



hmm.. i think ur friends also a bit buay zi dong hor? haha.. okok.. dun negative thoughts.. think of happy things!



Yvonne -- so cute right? haha.. sometimes bb will not be cooperative with us too.. and there are times when she jus wants to rest.. so we jus make sure shes got movements n let her rest lor.. keke.. but i will start to share with her my thoughts like...



"baby, lets go shh then got sleep ok?"

"baby girl, shall we have ceral for supper?"



stuff like that, and soon, u will start to realise, bb will somehow understand what u are trying to say.. for me, esp the shh shh thing, she response very quickly.. haha



nowadays, i also start to tell her our schedule.. like.. "tmr we go ah ma house eat, so we must rest early and wake up early ok? say, about 9am, we wake up?"



then miraclely, she will move arnd at 9+am and machiam waking me up.. then i will tell her, "ok, let go pong pong, then change then go ah ma house"



something like tat... haha

 
keer,

no lah, baby will only put on 500g/wk if you have GD and still take sweet stuff, like mine. from wk36 onwards, baby's weight gain on average is 225g/wk. your baby is of a good size, not big. so no worry ok?



sweetkiss,

never mind lah. at least they told you about the windfall gain. they could have kept quiet about it

 
keer: omg, i shouldnt have worried about bb being too small previously. (cos of all the inlaws saying my tummy small). now my bb is 3.2kg at around 36 weeks. if she really grows another 500g or more in the next 2-4 weeks, i am going to have a big bb too..

 
Serene,

eh, that's what i say to my baby, too! i'll tell her about my day, the meals that i had, etc - anything under the sun



once i told her "we're going grocery shopping, so Mama has set the alarm for 9am" and when the alarm went off, i switched it off and wanted to go back to sleep, thinking to sleep a bit more. but she started kicking me, like trying to wake me up



and when i'm too tired, not enough sleep for a few nites, i'll talk to her to be kwai-kwai and help me to sleep and she does listen and won't move that much. or maybe i'm too tired to feel her movements. hahaha!

 
keer, i'm keen to join, forgot to pm you my details. can you post again what details you need. my condo function room is quite big, no prob to accommodate 20 babies + mummies.

 
ica -- hmm.. how to explain grab lei.. er.. machiam.. trying to pinch salt with ur fingers? all 5 fingers.. gently la.. keke..



gosh.. im lousy in describing stuff.. wahaha.. i try to do the grabbing action on my tummy and think how to explain to u.. then my bb tot i wanna play with her.. -_-



keer13 -- not necessary 500g in a week ba.. my bb gained 800g in 3 weeks like tat.. gynae told me that estimated birth weight is about 3kgish.. right now bb is at 2.5kg at 34week++

 
ica -- haha... oops.. i tot im the weird one who keeps talking to my tummy and laugh to myself.. haha.. yeah.. last night when i had BH, baby was kicking away.. then hubby spoke in a low voice.. "u bully mama? mama is very pain u know?" then bb paused a while machiam daughter jus got scolded by dad for her poor results.. hahahaha

 
Serene,

aahhh, i think i know what you meant. wah! your baby is so active. you must be having lots of fun teasing her [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
omg its too noisy already, i think i am gng to complaint about the car workshop underneath my block liao lah. complaint to town council, the shop sells car stuff but i dnt knw y they r doing servicing as well, with all those honking n loud sound system n wateva noise dat could possibly come out from a car.. shld do it now if not after birth my poor baby will have sleep deprivation by all these noises.

 
New Born Gift from Employer - remember i saw a mummy pose a message saying she has to choose one in advance so that her company can send to her on delivery day... which mummy yar? Have you chosen? Now is my turn to headache liaoz...

 
F8 mummies - Jelly - BG got any indoor places good for PS? If its not that heavy, I wont mind continuing with the PS (but I dun have the transparent brolly prop). Or else we makan at Casa Verde (they start operation at 0730) first if its very very heavy! then after makan then we decide?!

 
Jelly - wah give cash?! so good... I think I will choose the baby monitors, other stuff like carseat, stroller, playpen, I got them already...

 
Hi Cheese - The playgroup is to organise outings for babies & mommies so that we can mingle & intereact with each other. And, I also hope that in this playgroup, we can also make some friends for ourselves as well as for our babies.. It will be fun, sharing our babies development together.. Join us... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]



Hi Ica & Serene - Thanks.. Think I worry too much about the pushing part, esp after watching the child birth video at Mrs Wong class.. LOL!



Hi Babycoco - Yes, join us.. I need details as follow:



SMH Nick

Real Name

Email Add

EDD

Hpn

Baby No.

Gender

Baby Name



Hi Eliss - Your company so good to give you hampers.. I think those hampers with baby gym will be good.. My company don't have such privilege.. Need to find another company before producing Baby No. 2.. Haha

 
oh! i wish to join! first time mummy here.. hehe..

ok! sending u detail soon! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
Hi mummies,



Wednesday ending soon. wow thread moving really fast.



Been quite bz recently cos too stress liao end up not having enuf sleep + strange bad dreams.



DQ: would very much like to join but need to go for growth scan. hmm.... seems like it's always a bad time for me. sigh...



Keer: me too interested also. can let me know what info u need?

 
I think my company only give a cash gift of $80. hahaha. anyway these few days the time seem to pass very slowly. I am so sleepy, cant wait to knock off! 14 more days to my maternity leave...

 
Wah! Thread always run so fast... Pace too fast for me to follow! Heh.



The braxton hicks still dunno how it's like. The way it describe i really dun understand. Haha...



U all keep saying Ba Zhang then i notice my mom not doing it so quite sad this few days but she suddenly call me say got do a few for me! Yipee! Mine is special cuz i dun like mushroom. Only rice, meat n hei bi. Hehe! So mine is always specially made separately. Hungry for it now!

 
RE: BB's clothes for full-mth



Thru one of the BP in SMH, I've gotten a personalised onesis done for my BB. The onesis (or some called rompers) has my BB's name sewn on it.



But somehow I find the onesis abit small (0-3mths), hopefully my BB can wear when he turns 1mth old [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
My Coy will give hamper~ ZZZ i rather take $$ lor. Then Union will also give hamper.



Think their hamper cheapo type. but better than nothing! Haha.

 
f8mummies,

Oh no, i just surf the weather forecast and its say to rain on sun! But lets just keep our finger cross and pray that it wont rain. But ya, i dun mind meeting up for lunch even if the PS did not proceed.



My company also will give us gifts, but i dun think would be gifts as expensive as stroller or car seat...



Keer,

Wah thanks for remembering! Went to see your photos. So cute! I particularly like the monkey one. I would be ordering a red Osh Kosh romper (but hopefully the size fits):

http://clothes4todds.blogspot.com/search/label/Osh%20Kosh%20Boys



mrslong,

I think i saw that spree link before a few days back. It comes in white romper right? Then they also do customized tshirt for the parents as well. I tried to find back that spree link but cant find. Not sure if we are looking at the same spree. If yes, you still have the link?

 
keer13,

From your previous post, you post on the bath thermometer.... I'm interested. Nv received any reply from you... wondering did you received my PM???

 
Hi mommies!



Me so happy today, just went shopping at MIM and bought lots of nursing tops! Check out this shop

http://www.momsinmind.com.sg/weeklyspecials.html

I think they made a mistake with the mailer tho coz not everything was $15, but still quite cheap lah.



Grace >> Sunny is my friend's wife! What a small world = )



Jelly >> Thanks for the link, the diapers are so cute!

 
Hi Jasline - I had replied you.. Maybe it went to spam mail.. Haha.. Anyway, sorry.. Another mommy has taken up the offer.. I was also looking for quite some time for a bath thermometer too till I find that one.. But, it's selling in 2 pieces.. I think it might still be on sale at BHG.. Perhaps you can check it out and see if there's any other mommy keen to share.. Otherwise, check out Pigeon & Avent.. Think I saw they have the bath thermometer too..



Hi Sun-tan - Wow.. Red.. Nice.. Good for photo-taking..

 
junie

i think have indoor places... i need to check again on the map.



eliss

i agree, if really cant do the PS then we makan!



re: bb full month outfit

am going to buy only closer to his full month...



pris

mim has got some nice stuff... u went to jln pimimpin right?

 
Hi all mommies - catching up on posts 2 days ago.. Sorry cos couldn't get in to the thread earlier...



Hi Eliss - Yes, full payment is required 3-4 days after PS.. I have made full payment to Allison..



Hi Sweetkiss - For me, I'm not topping up as hubby not so keen in photos de and mention that now, our bridal photos also never take out and see le.. So, don't waste $$..



Btw, talk about bridal photos, anyone keen tp share? I love to see bridal photos.. Hee..



Hi Kepsis - My package is just $150.. Me not topping up additional $150 for all photos returned..



Hi Grace - Me slim?? No la, in fact, put on 12 kg already on Wk 33.. My photos are ready early cos I took in mid May.. :p Thanks for sharing your no. 1 gp baby photos.. So cute.. Wonder how ours will look like in a few months time... Btw, is it more boys than girls in the photo? And, whilst updating our sheet, I also realised that we have so much more boys than girls.. The girls will be hot favorites.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
hihi mummies!!!



tdy out of the office for the whole day.. was on some course... cant really write on forum, but ive been reading [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]



f8 PS mummies>> im not driving, but i'll tobang mrslong's car.. so i'll follow the majority's decision



if raining then no choice lor... we go makan...

but if needa buy the transparent brolly...

i can source for everyone. cuz i tink daiso shd haf it.

only 2 bucks. u all wan me to get??



i also maxed out my carbo intake for the day... not takin any dinner.. cuz i had bfast, teabreak, swensons for lunch, then tea break again... no more space for dinner.. lata juz gonna drink milk...

n i plan to slp early tonite (dunno bb allows me anot).. cuz tmr gg to fight battle @ wk!!! hee....



pris>> u managed to get any goodies @ MIM?

me haf been lookin out for nursin tops... @ least muz haf a few to wear....

maternity ive hand me downs fr sis... but not nursin tops.

 


Satisfied! Ba zhang so nice to eat. Packing 2 for tmr to makan! Hehe!



Jelly: The diaper shell have those kind stick one? I dun like those buttons one scared later very hard to button..

 

Back
Top