(2010/06) June 2010 MTB

thanks for all the suggestions. ya.. will continue to shower her with love and allow her to be more sticky.

Jolene, actually just nights back, my ger suddenly woke up and cried hysterically and cannot be comforted for a long time. My mil was worried she is disturbed by 'dirty things' and bathed her with pomelo water the next day.

cath, how's gale health recently? Hope he is doing good.

Wah.... so many posts to catch-up!!!

Party

Initially decided not to have one but after attending a party last Sat, I noticed that my Jeph starts to appreciate it as he kept asking "Is it my Birthday?", "Is it my cake???". So decided to hold several mini-parties to celebrate - small intimate gatherings so that we can mingle and chat with our guests [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Cakes

I ordered PG last year. An big jet plane for my Jeph. This year since we are having a series of mini-gathering, we are taking the easy route of ordering from shops in United Sq. Hahaha..... this lazy mommy.

Cath,

thanks for the invite but my little one is also celebrating his on the same day! I wanted to hire Lily but she is fully booked, then I got to know of Derrick (whom supposedly do a gd magic show too) - I wanted those cartoon balloons (so that each kiddo can bring 1 home back and save me the hassle of doing goodie pack which always contain lotsa junk anyway)

Jenn, Cath,

My elder ger n i were juz looking thru her past fotos esp the 1st yr bday bash and how she was very happy even tho she cant recall a thing! (juz in case she feels jealous again.. which i am sure she will) - so I got 2 cakes and intend to pass her a pressie (fr didi's loots.. haha)

hopecg,

just realised my bb's jab is on 7 june! -.-" but had postponed his jab to the next day, hahaha!

so i will nua for 2 days, lol.

Koaru

On the same day?! Yeah so many of us hvg the same day celebrations. Nice! Haha goodie pack - ya- I'll try to keep my goodie bag simple & sweet without junkie.. Haha. I've to do without balloonist actually. Cos smaller babies can't appreciate. Can't believe that I'm on mc arranging the party stuff - all because of my silly procrastination.

Jenn

Ya jay looked back at his photos and cards and know that we love him. If he turns wayward in future, I'll show him his cards & video once again to "touch" him. So I think kids love party and anything we do for them now serves as memories for them in future.

zoie, i intend to enroll my boy for the music class at elias mall.. Is the class full already? And how much is the total fees?

Any mummies baby is taking S26 or Mamil Gold? I had 2 tins (6-12mths) to give away. pls pm.

Hi Irene

Tried to pm u on the Mamil gold. You hv off the PM function. Gale is taking that. Would u mind if I pick them up from you?

Sparkle

Thx thx. Gale 's feeling much better though he's not fully recovered. Judging from how he is, he shd b ok by tomorrow. Cross fingers n toes.

Irene, you can call the lady to confirm your sign up. I think its 300 odd for 8 lessons if I remember correctly..

Sigh.. my boy has bronchitis AGAIN!! after one month.. i ended up buying the nebuliser machine home today.. the 'nurses' at the PD were telling me to watch him cos he has been having bronchitis too frequently... so sad and sian.....

Cath, her fever started on sat midnite and I feed her medicine around 3am, bring her to pd on sun morning cuz her fever didn't come down, still at 38.5+/-. Today temp did come down abit and go up again near next feeding time.. According to pd shd be virus fever ba..

Lookin for pregnant mums or mums aged 18-40 wif kids up to 3 years old for a 20mins 1 to 1 survey on milk powder,Bugis,10-23/6,10am-10pm,$30 ntuc voucher.Call or sms me if keen.Sharon. 93828297

I'll received the above SMS, thot of sharing with u, anyone who interest can call the above no. And say recommend by julie

cath, how to on the Pm function? Anyway, I just FB you.

Zoie, u sign up for ur boy aldy? Thought it would be nice is the whole class is June babies.. keke..

Peck,

If fever too high can take ibuprofen too - if viral will take 3-5 days so we can only help relieve the pain/discomfort.

Cath,

The balloonist is more for the older kids since most of them r 3-4 yrs old. I juz hope my boy wun be too cranky during cake cutting cos it's near his naptime!

Zoie, oh no! I am praying hard my boy will continue to stay strong - my pd also comment dun wish to see us back so soon! Sigh..

May all our little ones stay healthy n cheerful!

Mommies!

My traffic summon is here!!!! Aiyo it's $120 and 3 demerit points just for stopping in a Zebra controlled area - whatever that means. I am given till 3 Jun to return the Driver's Particulars Form.

So my questions are:

1. The appeal letter should be sent in via email or written? Which one is more effective???

2. Should I still return the Driver's Particulars Form before 3 Jun 2011?

3. When will I likely know if my appeal is approved?

Any advise is appreciated.

Jenn

My hb says go down to the authority who issued the summon would be more effective and you'd know the result of ya appeal on the spot. Otherwise, call the number indicated and check if you should submit the drivers particular form in the case of an appeal by email.

jenn, thought of your appeal reason le? my hb's bro kena summon before (for speeding) and after appeal, the fine was reduced.. but need to have valid reason then they'll consider your appeal.. ya, agree with amoroux, shld call the number indicated and check, coz when my cashcard faulty and kena summon coz pass ERP gantry never deduct, i called and the person say dun pay the fine first, just disregard the deadline on the summon while waiting for results of my email appeal. they took 1-2 wks to reply me that time..

Jenn, we kena parking summons twice before. Sent in email appeal for waiver for both. No need to pay summon while waiting for outcome of appeal. I find that reasons involving children are more "acceptable". Recently we got summoned again for forgetting to put the weekday coupon for my weekend car - $500!!! Heartache...and they say this is a reduced amt after considering my appeal. Hubby wants me to convert the car and drive to work. Hmmm

Jenn,

Was there anybody in the car when they wrote the summon? Were you near a building...if yes, say your car battery flat then you went into building to make a call to your hubby who then came to help you jump start the car (don't say a mechanic came to repair otherwise they ask for receipt)... that zebra thingy meant you parked or your wheels accidentally touched on edge of a zebra crossing, I kena before same fine amount and same demerit points!!!

Ordered my cake from PG ler, my own baking postponed to next year! Emergency mah, so cannot take risk to bake at home lah.... And with all the latest food poisoning cases, better not....Wahahhahahah! The PG's Chantel got quite annoyed with me because I was like "uh i dunno what cake design i want leh, what you all have ah???" then blah blah blah, finally I got it after 3 calls.... now hunting for figurine to put on the cake!

Zoie, my sis's son used to have bad asthma & bronchitis when he was a baby so my sis brought him regularly to Yu Guo in Kembangan, every Saturday to be exact he goes for about 2 years then no further problems anymore. He's now 14 [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mummies, need urgent help. Where can I get those Winnie the pooh figurines to put on cakes? Just knew that PG cakes don't include those. Minitoons doesn't sell them. Where else?

Tersher, I am looking for the SAME figurines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amoroux told me to check out Tom & Stefanie. If i can't find that cookoo thing Sx will get a "bald like his head" cake!! I will cry if I don't find it in time, not he cry...

Wah liao Tersher.... what the.... damn bey kam guan this kind of payment one leh....they very thick skin to name this type of amount lor...too much really.

Ty, we are two desperate mums now. My party is this week too. Not much time left. I'll let u know if I find them. On leave tomorrow to hunt for them. *shake head*

WE the PROCRASTINATING queens... pledge ourselves to avoid such stress again...regardless of parking space shortage or weekend-drives only, so as to achieve happiness, success and progress with our babies FIRST & FUTURE parties!!!!!!!!!!

Jialat lah.... gimme your number again, if I spot it first tomorrow, I sms you and you PIA down to buy!

I'm going to call Toys R Us tomorrow.

Where is Cath now... she would know probably...the shopping queen...Or Jenn! JENN!!!!!!! Ask Jeph for us!!

Haha just sent u my hp. Told hubby that we are unlikely to do such parties in future. Too much trouble! Next time we will just celebrate amongst the 3 of us. 

Tersher, my hubby also kena the weekday coupon summon.. also $50.

Ty, I only bring him to Yu Guo when he is not well. Guess I have to be more disciplined and bring him more often.. sigh..so gek sim...

I hope he will be well by 2 July to go for the swimtrainer trial class.. no more bronchitis relapse then

Zinc, u went to the little gym trial class before? Interesting? Cos my hubby said let Bb try this first before deciding whether to take up the music class.

Hey mummies who got the cake toppers... I also planning to get the winnie the pooh ones.. Can I be cheapo abit? U guys can sell me after u have used it? I too lazy to hunt for it.. I suppose u guys will not use it again or at least for the next 1 yr? I dun mind either the Winnie & friends figurines or the baby pooh also can.. My theme is garden theme.. So anything will do.. If u have Barney ones I will love to buy from u too..

I already break my piggy bank for the bday party so I trying to cost control.. Heheehhee.. Best thing is I have not ordered the cake too.. Guess PG is now the only choice.. The rest of the cake makers are super ex!

Peck, u have the links for the cake toppers? Can pm me?

The kidzparty store selling the topprs not cheap leh..

Zoie, I think I will sign up the kindermusiz this wkend.. Guess I have to sacrifice my beauty sleep on sat Liao.. Hur hur...

Joelle, I'm probably buying the one that peck posted online, unless I can find my stand alone Tigger. I don't mind lending it to you but I want it back after your party. You see at sx's party if you like it or not.

Peck, u have the links for the cake toppers? Can pm me?

The kidzparty store selling the topprs not cheap leh..

Zoie, I think I will sign up the kindermusiz this wkend.. Guess I have to sacrifice my beauty sleep on sat Liao.. Hur hur...

Irene> me, Raleigh n zinc went for the trial last wKend.. U can go n try 1st.. It's $35. See ur kiddo ok wif the environment then u decide lah..

Tersher, it's $500!!!!

Joelle, u let the lady know that u will be signing up first cos they are still collating numbers before confirming to start the class. Anyway, could really see that Dervena enjoyed herself that day.

Back