(2010/06) June 2010 MTB

rabbit, if the ebm already warmed, still can keep how long? do u leave it at room temp or back into fridge? cos my girl only wakes up 5 hours later at 330am for the next feed.

bebe, lucky ur girls well behaved. can have more time to take care of more reliant baby. else really difficult

Bebe

I gave up my career and transfer to another dept which I don't really enjoy cos it requires 50% travel. I know I cannot be apart from my baby for 2 weeks which is the usual length of my biz trip. No regrets lah though I was just telling a friend that I used to complain to my boss about going to London every quarter cos damn sian, want to go more exotic places like Africa etc. Now ah... I'm lucky if I get to go JB! Hahaha....

I also hardly go to a pub now cos all my kakis are mommies and wanna be with their babies!

I doubt I will head back to work soon. My hubby doesn't want me to go cos he works long hours and need time to "get off steam" so he is the most happy that I stay home. Even if I do work, I will not go back to my previous job. I want to find those stress-free part-time work where I work mornings only so that I still have time for my 2 boys in the afternoon. I always joke that I will go sell ice cream etc so that I can get to eat it too!

Bring your baby to the outing lah. There will be so many of us. Can help to care for your baby [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mezzo,

My gynae is Yvoong Soong on Level 4. She is damn expensive man! Thanks in adv for checking out the previous thread for me [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

genice,

thanks. my bb is on FM totally so not sure if need to burp him after feed. maybe i try to hold him upright a while longer before putting him in cot.

his nite sleeping hrs keeps changing now. thot is fixed but realised that after his 4am feed, he will sleep till 8am plus instead his usual 7am. do mummies feed more for bb at the last nite feed?

Xiaoxin

Chinatown ocean at ware?

Rain

Bp seller littletinkles..

Re taka bb fair

Haha ya, the blink blink stroller can customize de

cherish, i feed my gal normally for last feed.

abt burping,

i try to brup my gal after every feed. but i have no patient. i only try to burp for 2-3 mins. most of the time my gal manage to burp successfully.

xiao_xiin, huh! the frigde to go so ex there?? wonder kkh still selling not.. 30 bucks only.. any mummy going there can help me buy!!

Cath, me too me too! totally latched cos too pissed up by the pump!!

bebe, where u moving to?? wat happen?

Rabbit, the reason for not keeping drank milk is the bacteria that cause by saliva.. not safe.. especially u leave in room temp.. where bacteria replicate faster..

xiaoxin,

oic... I didnt walk into pigeon side since i though it was all pigeon stuff like avent.. haiz

burping

i dont burp bb at night also just let her sleep cos I tried once and also need about 1-2 hr to make her go back to sleep so never dare to again

ebm

wah rabbit.. you dare arh... I worried about bateria leh so I only let bb drink if its within the hour its warmed but mil said cannot keep so long bb drink will get wind.. so now I dont know what to do about it... I agree sayang to throw away but not choice leh... safety first

Rainelle, Jus'us, i only do after reading up and there are ppl doing it. my gal already drank and poo liao. breastmilk is unlike formula milk, breast milk can withstand more. can be at room temp for up to 8 hrs.

there are times whereby i heated EBM too early, i thought bb is waking up liao, hear her making noise. who knows she only woke up 2 hrs later. i cant be throwing 100ml of EBM away. so wasted and heartpain. i still used it to feed my gal anyway, and so far she is ok. i dont wake up my gal unnecessarily, as she is drinking well.

Rabbit,

but our humid sg climate not that ideal bah.. now I dun even put fresh ebm not refrigerated for more than 3 hrs tho

most will say 4. As long as yr bb ok gd lor.

Cherish, jus'us,

my boy disliked to be burped at nites too n he will somehow burp leh but daytime we will keep him upright for a few min.

rabbit, I will be going back to work 1 month later and intend to continue feeding breastmilk so I need to train my girl to take more bottles regularly and also to train maid to use the ebm more efficiently. guess no choice, sometimes accidents will happen. hope accidents like this dun happen often.

Bluey

U wan the cooler bag can ask tigerbb to get, she gng dwn thurs.. Hahaha..

Anyone knw of any good bottle warmer? Can cooler be use as a bottle Warner? Those w thick lining inside type..

E pink colour bot warmer frm piegon prove to be useless..

Ebm

My girl oso at times can't finish her meal.. When per feed she can't finish, next feed I'll reduce amt.. The lowest I gave was 50ml n she can sustain to nearly 3hrs too!!!

Returning wrk

I haf e bu she de feeling!! Counting dwn abt 3wks le.. Sian..

bebe,

ya hv to admit toddlers can b rather demanding, somemore he is now @ terrible twos stage! haiyo! sometimes he is really testing my patience & im nt the patience type.

sheryl,

thanks for telling me! hehe.

tigerbaby,

can help me buy that pigeon fridge to go pls pls pls? can transfer $ to u first.

koaru, true, true. i actually dont put EBM in room temp for more than 4 hrs.

sparkle, yaya... when i 1st bring bb out, i just took whatever that was contain inside the milk bag out. if the milk bag got 150ml i just pack and go. then my gal can only drink like 100ml. left 50ml, although i store it with cooler pack, but when i tried to use it for next feed, got foul smell already, so no choice have to throw.

lesson learnt. i now only pack whatever amt that my gal is drinking currently.

Medela freestyle BP

how often should we change the parts? my breastshield turn yellowish liao. i want to change it. how abt other pumping parts like the membrane?

Tml i will be going to taka bb fair. so want to get these stuffs if needed.

i also looking for bottle warmer. Please recommend.

xiao xiin, yalo i've been sleeping in the single deluxe bed in bb room.. after delivery, slept in my big bed less than 5 nites.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] i sleep there coz bb too small, dun wan to let him sleep alone in case we cant hear his cries.. then cant bring bb to sleep on big bed with me and hubby coz my cat sleeps there..so now hubby sleep with cat, i sleep in bb rm.. so earli can use the baby einstein flashcards le ma? i also treat my cat like family, tell ppl my cat is my elder son.. then i refer to my cat as korkor, bb as didi.. i dun need to groom him much.. onli bathe him wkly and comb his fur once in awhile.. then sometimes cut his nails for him.. cat's r independent de, they groom themselves.. hehe.. ya he knws he's nt supposed to enter bb's rm.. but if u're nt looking he'll try to come in, curious ma.. coz his fur long and very fine.. and all over the place, thats y i separate bb and cat for nw. scared too earli let them come into contact will trigger allergy.. then i'll be so so so upset and wont knw what to do.. his name is Baby.. but we call him maomao and beibei (short form for baobei) too.. my cat is 11 yrs old le.. i also cry everytime i tink of life without him.. esp since they live so much shorter life then us.. since he 9-10yrs old i start worrying and being frightened of him leaving me le.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

jus'us, which playgym u bought at isetan? i also bought a $89 playgym from isetan, usual price 160+ i tink.. its this tink love brand, cloth type with hanging and vertical toys and a musical mirror. also came with a tummy-time cushion.. u got the same one? the spray was given by PD de.. say its ok to use 5 times a day, coz its not medication, just salt water.. so i use when bb snort like piggy haha..

zinc which PD queue so long? 6hrs realli v long!

bliss, ya, i tink i'll use carrier without insert onli at 4-5mths, when bb can hold his own head without domp here and there..

cherish, i dun burp for nite feeds if i latch..

Bebe

try start driving again la. I'm also thinkin of starting to drive again. we'll then be v mobile. don hv to worry abt baby can't drink in mrt or bus rides which are longer. so let's jia you together.

where do u stay now? you want to take over my house in woodlands? I'm suppose to move back to my parents place this tue but don bear to leave my hse.hv not found a tenant yet. hv not pack yet too. but woodlands a bit far honestly. my hse v new- just 2 yr only. let me know if you wanna rent the plc.

jojo: high five!!! i also tell my colleagues and friends that my dog is my da er zi, meaning eldest son. and my daughter is 2nd in line. they look at me, and thou i sock sock! i also tell my dog to take care and look after meimei. alamak, i tink nobody understands a true pet lovers feeling. some even ask me, why u pregnant, u never throw away your dog! i'm so angry by this kinda comments!? don't think and worry so much leh, abt your cat. i also dun dare to think abt my dog old age and passing away. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Sheryl: u so fast going back to work??

Rabbit: what time u going to Taka bb fair? i also thinking of going down tomolo, since i've got the taka vouchers given to me by friends, during bb 1st mth. can use taka vouchers at the fair or not huh? wanna buy something for my gal.

the archive pages are down.. anyone knws what are the recommended playgyms on lamkins webby? i rmb a few mummies posted links of good playgyms...

xiao xiin, u bought some leaping frog toy rite? wat is it for?

today saw a cloth story bk at isetan, tempted to get but hubby say no use.. anyone with it and bb is interested to see de? dun wana buy and flip one time bb nt interested already..

elise yaya.. ppl hear me say korkor didi also tink i siao.. but i dun care them.. good thing is hubby also sayang my cat alot nw.. last time he dun like animals de.. before married he never carried my cat before also.. then slowly i see he'll pat my cat and talk to him even when im nt ard.. then slowly he starting hugging and kissing him too.. then after that he snatch with me to hug the cat to sleep! bt after baby come, both of us alot less time for cat le.. feel abit bad.. tats y when i go to sleep in bb rm i always tell hubby - dar u go sayang korkor hor, he very kelian.. when i preg i also keep telling my cat next time must sayang didi.. then i'll pat my tummy and tell my bb to sayang korkor.. then i'll go temple and pray that bb is strong and lungs strong and no allergies so all 4 of us can live tgt without problems.. pls pray for me!! i realli very worried coz my cat long haired.. and hubby got sensitive nose.. so i scared bb will b sensitive/allergic.. scared scared!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] dog still nt that bad, when ppl hear cat and bb, they have so much to say..! ALMOST ALL tell me cat fur will CAUSE ASTHMA for sure! haiz.. asthma is nt caused by the fur, but i knw the fur will trigger symptoms if the child is asthmatic.. so im praying hard my bb will b strong and healthy.. pls pls..

im gg back to work after this wk... omg SUPER SIAN.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Jojo, r u giving away your fbm? Where do stay cos i got to know of someone who needs fbm?

The toy I bot is counting pal worm. Use for 3months to 12months. Currently, only using it to let my bb see the different colours n listen to classical music. Not really necessary I would say. Btw, Taka fair is selling the alphabet pal caterpillar very cheap!! I din buy cos suitable for 12months to 36months. Too kiasu to buy now. Hee...

Sheryl, Chinatown ocean is at erm... The market. Haha! When u come out from mrt, there's a market in front. N u will see a fruit stall, use the escalator beside the fruit stall to go up to the 3rd floor, then turn right n walk down. U will see a shop where ppl buy like everything is free. The good thing is I dun have to check N compare price when I'm there, cos it's definitely the cheapest in town.

Jojo, I bot two cloth books for my bb already. So damn ex lo. I like the ones with rattles, bells n textured material. For eg the nursery rhyme book I bot from mothercare, the baa baa black sheep has real black wool on it. I will hold my bb's hand n let him feel the wool n ask him wad is this? This is wool. Wad is the colour of wool? It is black. Then spell b-l-a-c-k. How does wool feel like? It is soft n curly. Just keep self qnsing n self answering. After all the silly qns, I will sing the song again. Cos bb cannot talk ma. One nursery rhyme I can teach for 15 to 20mins. Even though bb cannot understand but I feel that they will keep it in their mind, so that when they r mature enuf to understand, they will learn fast. I'm used to doing all these silly stuff at work. Haha!!

Elise n jojo, my dog is also jeh jeh to my bb. I even wanted their names to have link. My dog's Chinese name is fei fei, told my colleagues my bb will be something fei or fei something. They think I'm ridiculous! Haha! But in the end, also din use the word fei, just anyhow give him the Chinese name. The more we ponder, the more luan4 we get.

Hi Mummies, sorry to interrupt. Bought too much, so selling (1) Desitin 4.8oz for $9. Desitin rapid relief creamy (blue tube) expires 09/11. Willing to throw in a Drypers Wee Wee Dry 2pc sample pack (3-7kg).

(2) GNC fenugreek 200 capsules, expires 05/2013. Selling for $30/bottle. Self-collect in Serangoon area. Pls PM me if interested, thanks!

hi ladies, 2 days nv come in here liao.. coz my bb is back at my own place.. been taking care of her on my own at nite until 5am/6am+ den woke my hubby up to take over.. but hubby oni took care of bb not more than 2hrs than woke mi up to take over again!! coz he need to go out for awhile (3-5hrs time)!! lucky bb very cooperative.. she slept thru the past 2 nites n oni woke up for feed then back to lalaland [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] tis morning i even bathe her alone n played with her.. now i'm starting to enjoy some time alone with bb. tis aftn tried to make her sleep in the sarong at my side.. aft 20min she finally slept but woke up in 5mins time and crying to get out. best of all, aft i carried her out of the sarong, she smile at mi n doze off immediately!!! carried her to my study room and let her sleep on the big UFO loveseat (her bed for past 2 nites).. she slept for 3hrs. MIL came over today, bb super gd mood entertain her... keep on smiling n coo-ing to MIL.. i got nagged by MIL just nw though, coz i put bb down when i didn't managed to burp her aft evening feed.. MIL tried to burp bb n bb simply vomit her milk up.. overall bb still quite cooperative today.. gave her pacifier when we were having dinner and she guai guai took it for an hour before crying for milk. MIL burped bb coz hubby didn't managed it also, bb really guai guai burped. changed bb diaper and left her alone and she just doze off to lalaland herself.. but tink she might wake up soon coz just nw she oni finished half of her 100ml milk.

cherish, yup.. i'm lucky to have my mum n sis helping mi with bb. hope my mum n sis slept well these few days when bb is at my place.

Xiaoxin

Ocean is at the food centre 3rd? 1st is food centre 2nd & 3rd is retail shps? Hmmm...

Elise

Ya.. Returning wrk 1 sept.. Sian.. D tot of it kills mi alive le..

Bottle warmer

I saw dis at taka bb fair. Brand prince lionheart.. $32 but the thing is e 1 click heat pad need to be boiled aft each usage to the transparent gel.. Imagine u're out using it, hw to find hot boiling water n BOIL in it??

I wan something tat can keep warm for at least 5hrs? Lolx..

xiao xiin, i gg to start work after this wk.. then once i start work and ensure that i can maintain ss with the stress and fatigue, i'll start to give away my fbm le.. so abt end-aug to earli-sep i can let u knw.. my fbm can last till earli-oct, so the person still has 1 mth to use it up.. i stay east coast..

oh, the number de caterpillar.. i was shopping at isetan today, mum has vouchers she wans to use up coz expiring end-aug.. walk rd and rd duno what to buy.. all the toys seem so simple but so exp! then i duno if baby will play or nt.. so cant decide.. ended up buying a 50% disc tinylove playgym which i duno is useful or nt.. ya isetan cloth books $30! simple simple nt alot of pages already so exp.. waa u very patient lei.. i duno if i can tahan everyday qn and ans to my baby for so long.. even if i can tahan, i dun tink he has the patience to look at me without crying to be carried.. now i entertain him by singing and bouncing ard in front of him when he lies in the cot. feel like some a-siao, anyhow sing and anyhow bounce.. haha.. but he seems to like seeing me like that! lol ur books, 1 rhyme per bk?

xiao xiin and elise, so nice feeling to find ppl who feel the same as me towards their pets!! :p dun feel so alone in my battle to keep cat and bb in same hse.. when preg, my pil kept asking me - u still keeping ur cat ar, blah blah blah.. i shoot hubby to go settle them.. coz before i agree to get preg hubby promise me things with maomao stays the same.. cannt abandon maomao.. bt im realli worried if bb realli allergic then how.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] and this is nt within my control.. so i go temple and pray hard..

Jojo, I think u r the patient one! Can carry your bb for so long. I dun read all the pages at one go. Keep each activity to 15mins, children dun have long attention span. But frankly speaking, i dun have much time in the day to entertain him, very busy flying ard the house. Usu only entertain him in the evening for less than an hr only. In the day he either sleeps or play by himself n i always feel very bad to see him playing by himself. Sigh... N u bounce ard in front of bb?! Hahaha! So cute de mummy! Full of energy!

Btw, mothercare clothbooks is abt $24 each. Dun really have to buy a lot ba, mainly cloth books is introduce to bb the concept of book n pages. Something like transition to the real paper book, not so much for knowledge lo, i feel la.

Xiao xiin,

I hv that counting pal caterpillar n alphabet one too - all r gifts for my ger, I like them so do my ger. The counting pal is still being played by her till now n she is going 3 in 3 mths time lor. I din like cloth books cos so ex so I got mainly hard sturdy books but make sure no sharp corners fr popular n etc places.. a few bucks n can last many gd mths. Some pages pics got torn off by her before 1 yr old but those wif prints only r still in gd condition. I only buy things that can last n not too bulky.. Lego exception. and when they r older juz rotate n keep some toys n it's as gd as new!!

Jojo, I will dance ard wif my bb too tho not in front of him [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] this afternoon he to guai n self entertain by look here n there while we finish watching 1 movie!

Cath

Driving - I wanna take refresher course but hubby thinks it is waste of $$, cos he said he can teach me..well, I told him I rather let pple earn the $$ in order to save our marriage. I can imagine how we will end up arguing if he were to teach me how to drive!!

Accommodation

Thanks for offering, but woodland is a bit far for my kids to attend their school. I am looking at central north area.

Rainelle - I have sold my current house but my new house is not ready yet..so I need to find a rental unit during the interim. Been spending days hunting for suitable units..tiring. Wish I can find the ideal place ASAP..

Returning to workforce

Jenn - Same here, my previous job required me to travel to KL on alternate months, until I was so sick..but now wanna go JB also no chance liao.

I also wanna those stress-free-no OT job..just wanna find some simple jobs for me to earn pocket $$, and at the same time allow me to spend time with my family.

HFMD

We suspected my #2 kena HFMD as she had on-going fever for the past few days, bad sore throat and now she has 3,4 ulcers in her mouth. She has taken antibiotic for more than a week and still not getting any better. We can only go back to our PD clinic on Tues. Meanwhile, I have no choice but to send my BB to PIL's place. Hiaz...it is so weird to see empty cot at this hour, I used to feed him around this timing. Wondering if he is drinking neh neh now at PIL's place? I miss my BB now...hiaz..

bebe

ya... refresher course is better.. no need to see the "face" of hubby. We will also be more disciplined to learn if it is pay $$ + got coach.

No problem abt the house thingy.

Hope ur #2 recovers fast... don be sad, bb is in good hands.

bluberi,

your bb is co-operative with u now. that's good!

my bb was so uncooperative for whole yesterday. fussed, cried almost the whole day. didnt want to sleep. carried him ard and he see see look look. then started to cry. put him in rocker chair and less than 2min, cried. luckily hubby was at home else i think i was going crazy liao. i can see bb tired and sleepy. cuddled and carried, and he fell asleep in my arm but once put him on bed, his eyes opened big big and same thing, cried. sigh..

this morning after 4am feed, his eyes also big and can still smiled to me.. really dont know to cry or laugh.. only managed to make him sleep again after 1hr plus.

sheryl, i also feel a bit 'bu she de' my girl to go back to work... sighhh... at the same time, i still need some sanity time back too. cos she likes to comfort latch the whole afternoon, so i am left with sitting on the same sofa seat the whole afternoon. sometimes cant even go toilet!

my girl finally slept longer than usual in the night. from 10pm the last feed until 4.30am the next feed! happy with her. hahaa... but she's a devil in the day, practically at my breast the whole day... i think my nipples are very tough by her long-term abuse.

by the way... i have come across this kellymon page of how much expressed milk does baby needs. it seems that intake of milk is stabilised after one month and there is no need increase 10-20ml frequently. this is something very new to me. is anybody following this? i wonder what will the oldies think if we consistently offer the same amount to baby all the time...

http://www.kellymom.com/bf/pumping/milkcalc.html

Cath, Bebe

No need refresher course for driving lah. Just drive around will do. End of the day, you must gan-gan (be brave) drive. I have my license for 16 years before I started driving. Made all the silly mistakes initially - bang the corner when parking, drive without removing handbrake, keep headlights on for the whole night until battery ran out. But really, after a while, you'll get the hang of it. You take refresher but still need to have the courage to drive on the main road mah. But I agree that cannot have your hubby in the car when you are practicing driving around cos they are annoying. Until now, I prefer not to drive my hubby cos he got lots of comments like "watch-out", "stop!", "slow-down" etc. Until 1 time I told him to shut the f*** up then he zipped his mouth. Have a friend or sister instead. I had my sister and it helps alot. I can help if you girls need it [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Cath, Bebe,

Ya, I oso think no need refresher course lah. I oso haven't been driving for years but ytd bo bian, my bb cried non-stop while in the car, so hubby no choice gotta take over bb and let me drive instead. I drove v slowly but still managed to reach destination safely. And yes don't have hubby as the passenger coz he will say "take centre lane", "red light liao", "careful ah" etc etc. Irritating lor...

Sparkle,

actually kinda true for my bb - apart fr the early wks of growth spurts, his milk intake is more or less within a range of 700ml - 900 ml now at 2 mths. I feel it's only when u want to stretch their timing or reduce nbr of feeds than u increase the amt provided yr bb can finish.

Bebe75,

I am ok wif driving but lousy at driving up narrow carpark lanes! I rather take cab than drive too.. and I agree hubby makes the worst teacher! try it out wif places where routes u r very comfy wif then slowly venture out to farther places.. Practise makes perfect.

Hi, I am from Nov 2010 MTB, wondering have anbody used madam zalia post natal massage before? Mind to give me some review? Thanks so much! Maybe pm me?

past 2 days my bb could last for abt 7 to 8 hrs w/o milk for the evening feed.. meaning he can feed abt 6pm, fall asleep at abt 7plus and wake abt 2am.. how to make change this long stretch to the midnight feed instead ah??? coz if he wakes at 2am, then 5am he will wake again for milk leh..

any recommendation for nursing cover? coz gg back to work soon.. and can only express milk at my own cubicle >.< nd to use nursing cover..

driving:

actually no nd refresher course.. just find some ulu carparks and roads and practice [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] like sengkang area got a lot of empty roads ard my place..

Driving

My driving licence was taken 10 yrs ago, the last time i drove was 9 yrs back! As i aged, my gut became lesser. I told my hubby that u mummies also agree that hubby makes lousy driving instructor, he said really meh? I think i really must push myself to start driving, my biggest probia is parking, always dunno how to estimate the distance!

Milk intake

At 9 week, my bb is taking 130 to 140 ml. He drinks around 2.5hr interval.

I can understand how happy it is to have bb sleep thru 4-5hr stretch...really an achievement, a big step to regain our beauty sleep. Only thing is the engorgement...gotta tahan.

xiao xiin, no choice lei i dun carry him he cry and cry and cry and cry and cry!!!! lucky at nite he's nt too bad.. onli in the day quite jialat.. but once carry him, can usually coax him to sleep in less than 20min.. so still can tahan..at least ur baby can self entertain.. mine wun self entertain for more than 15min! so i go no time to do things when he's awake... yalo i sing xiao ding dang song and bounce here and there, left and right in front of him.. i tink he likes it coz he'll keep his gaze fixed on me.. then sometimes will smile.. hehe.. i bounce coz nt got energy wor, is coz i just wana try anything to make him stop being irritated and start smiling.. bobian..!

koaru, i bounce in front of him when he's lying in cot.. i also bounce ard with him when trying to stop him from crying or when making him sleepy in the day.. sian lei duno will he start to self-entertain or nt.. else his waking hrs will get longer, then if i need to entertain him all the time, tiring lei!

cherish, my bb also naughty fr late afternoon onwards ytd.. cry and cry wan carry.. bt dun wan sleep... after the 8.30pm feed also couldnt make him fall asleep himself when he lie in cot and i hold pacifier for him. ended up comfort nursing him to sleep.. next feed at 2am, hubby bottle feed and aft that put him in cot. 3am he wake up and cry and cry. i pek chek, woke hubby up to make him go back sleep.. ended up hubby had to carry him and give pacifier.. next feed 6am, latched and ard 20-30min after putting him back in cot, cry and cry and cry and cry again!! and so loud! i so tired coz the nite before from 5pm - 8pm i kept carrying him most of the time, hands very suan.. so i left him to cry for more than 30min, feel abit bad.. when he wailing got soooo loud i woke up to carry him. once i carry and start talking to him, the crying stop le.. sian lei, i hope he has nt lost his "ability" to fall asleep without carrying at nite. also last time his nite feeds, after feed he guai guai sleep till next feed de.. bt last nite he did nt.. abit scared tonite also like that.. *cross fingers and toes*

jojo,

i like your 'cross toes'. hubby first time saw his son fussy like that and he also scared. my bb was like yours yesterday. me hv to cross fingers and toes too now. really thot his pattern will stablise but dont know why suddenly change. i also tried to left him cry for 15min yesterday as really dont know what he wants. when i carried him, he wont stop crying. he will still cry for few min before he stopped. he finally settles to sleep just now. hv to see how's his 'mood' when he wakes up later >.<

Jojo, now with the yaolan to settle bb's fussy period, I've quit comfort nursing. No need for it anymore. N he doesn't need pacifier. Hee... Good thing is he sleep in yaolan for a max of 4-5hrs a day only, once in the day n once at night. Every baby is so different. Gotta trial n error to know our bb's patterns. The day before he din had any night fuss, dunno y also. Yesterday night his night fuss was earlier from 10pm to 11pm. I had to shake the yaolan for one hr while he drift in n out of sleep until 11pm then feed him n he guai guai sleep by himself on the bed. So wierd lo, for no reason n no explanation.

I think it's good that u can spend so much time with your bb. Even though I'm staying at home whole day, I had so much things to do that I hope bb will sleep n sleep n sleep so that I can do my things. Kinda like defeat the purpose of staying at home lo. That's y i feel guilty to see him playing by himself.

re: driving

haha! i thought my daddy is the only person who would make those remarks when mummy was driving! he would say alot of comments esp "STOP!!". until my mummy buey tahan & totally gave up on driving. men & their cars...lol.

bebe, ya loh... i woke up with 2 hard rocks at 6.30am and my maid just started washing the pump and i have to wait for my stupid steriliser for 18 mins...

i am kinda confused with regards to how much EBM my girl drinks leh.

at 4.30am, she was given 125ml.

at 8am, given 125ml then another 40ml.

at 10am, i latched her for quite while (i din time)

at 12noon, given 70ml

at 2.30pm, latched her again.

it seems like when we gave her more, the more she cannot last.

so strange... so i am very confused how much exactly to prepare.

after the initial 125ml at 8am feed, she keep fussing and mil commented that she is a big girl now, that small amount of milk where got enough for her. sighhhh... so i added another 40ml.

Back