(2010/03) March 2010 mtb

Torayme,

Heeheee... I don't have no. Better don't call either - super pushy and might be secretive and won't tell over the phone - make you come down to get "sold" heeheeee

No worries skipping Friday, Xmas next stop - hope you make it then k ;)!

CC, thanks for always sharing so selflessly and initiating meet-ups and playgroups. :D Really appreciate your efforts in keeping this thread going.

Torayme,

Don't mention... Feel jeolous the other thread mommies are organizing even more frequent gatherings. Lucky everybody is available on impromptu basis ;)!

I browse the web you linked: rm599 books only bambino luk, rm149 controller only - add on as it's not included in the original set. Ttl rm748 non inclusive shipment, Sgd$325 without shipment. Still might be cheaper if you just bought locally with customer support provided and VIP membership @ Sgd$450! That's a whooping price - just like GD - ttl rip off!

Please RSVP by TODAY noon ! All are welcome, there's a beautiful kids corner for our young toddlers!!

List:

1.Elise 2A1C

2.cc 2A2C

3.sky 2A1C

4.Jenny 1A1C

5. Cherli 1A1C

6. Jules 1A tentative

7. serendipity 1A1C

8. Xihui tentatively 1A1C tentative

9. Reen 2A1C tentative

10. MT 2A1C

Tentative RSVP please update by thursday NOON  if no updates I will automatically remove your RSVP to avoid unnessasary hassle cafe has to rearrange seatings on friday

Xmas Gathering:

I can open up my house but everyone has to squeeze a little. I can order shepard's pie and everyone probably potluck something over. We can dress our little ones in christmasy colors and organise some simple games. If all good, we can set a date already.

That sounds like a terrific idea, serendipity! Dec is great. I think potluck is fun. I will order and bring log cake. :D

hi mamas, I have 6 pairs of boys shoes for age about 2 to 2.5 years. For giveaway.

All decent condition and about 3 pairs of them are rather expensive. If you are interested to take a look at the pictures please email me.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Can meet up at southwest, city or toa payoh areas.

1727, poohgal thx [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mommies, enjoy urselves on fri, esp Elise n MT! I'm still settling dwn with my 2 boys over at my mom's. Hubby drops us there in the morn n we all head back home after dinner. Lotsa adjustments to previous routine my parents had with Isaac, coz of new baby. I'm beginning to see how challenging it is to hv 2 young kids with small age gap. N I really wonder hw our grandparents' generation could hv a whole gang of 6 or more!

That being said, beyond the aches n headaches n lack of rest , I would neva exchange this experience with my boys for anything in the world.. It's such a sweet n amazing parenting journey. I find myself learning new things everyday as I watch both their development.. N I hv so much to learn on how to b a good parent n bring them up proper.

Oops, sorry for my lengthy post.. Got carried away. Juz wanted to pop in and say hi to all.

Yes I 2nd Toray.. Thanks CC for keeping this thread going.

Christmas gathering sounds great, and I really hope to b able to attend. Thx Seren, for offering ur home as venue.

Hi Mirty,

Great to hear you are having much loving from 2boys ;) it's tough but gets better as they grow. I'm truly enjoying Caitlyn and ayden with their daily antics... sometimes it's a nightmare with fights 

Hope we can manage Xmas get together. 

CC,

i rec the report the week after the session but hmmm, all abt mean score, composite score, standard deviation. Not very informative i feel but well just for the experience.

Seren,

Xmas gathering at ur hse sounds great!!

Mummies,

enjoy ur fri luncheon!

Queque,

True true, it's just score and the test involved an extensive scope of our toddlers social adjustments in an unfamiliar setting. Hence, it was very difficult for our lil ones. Ayden made 63percentile, the experience surely gave him an opportunity to socialize outside his norms and some confidence with strangers too. Taught me that he is capable of more than what I expected 

Good morning mommies!

Cc,

No good no good. C is sleeping like a fish these 2 days,using mouth to breathe... Runny nose still around... u all ve fun!

Babybear, speedy recovery to C.

And mummies, any recommendation for an electric oven? Mine died on me y'day. Not sure if its due to never used it for a long time. Any good brand to recommend?

What brand and which model of rice cooker are you all using now? mine seems "cranky" at the moment. LCD display is not working but still can cook rice. Foresee its impending "death"

Need spend money again.

Luncheon update:

6. Jules 1A tentative

7. serendipity 1A1C

8. Xihui tentatively 1A1C tentative

9. Reen 2A1C tentative

Tentative RSVP please update by thursday NOON  if no updates I will automatically remove your RSVP to avoid unnessasary hassle cafe has to rearrange seatings on friday

Winnie,

My family and extended family are using Toshiba as recommended by Goh Ah Bee. Electric oven I was recommended Sharp superconvection oven by MegaDiscount store. I can't remb the models at the moment.

CC,

Paiseh. Got recalled to office at last minute's notice for 930am and 230pm meeting.

Wish,

Thank you for the info... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

How are you doing with your confinement? Must take the opportunity to rest well ya

Winnie- tks, enjoying myself better this time n 1/2 way there already! Waiting for 40th day to stop confinement food n be out doing my usual stuff on 28th day!

Have fun with the gatherings- will try to attend seren's open house cum gathering...

Boy I miss all of u so so much.

Oh, just experimented frozen BM + fresh BM on my #2. so far so good! Next will try fully frozen milk for feeding

Thawing frozen BM takes so much longer than freezing it. Something new that I learnt.

Hey... Sunday free play sounds good. I think we shall be there. Hvnt even used the discount voucher fr last time.

Seren - do u think the xmas thingy will be the weekend before xmas itself? Definitely love to potluck but we might be in Msia over xmas weekend. I volunteer to get logcake/Christmas pudding. Got a fren who bakes fantastic cakes.

Wish - Good to see u logging in. Hope confinement is going well!

All the cheaper cc ard my area hv super long waitlist. As it turns out I'm gonna hv to put E in private for a while till something else comes up. Yuck... what happened to those good ol days... I guess secure something better than none at all.

New job no access particularly to this forum. Dunno why. Haiz...

Hi mommies, I'm battling a fever n bodyache... Dunno if it's linked to my slightly engorged right breast. Shd I pump to empty the breast after nursing, or shd I juz keep latching til it goes away?

Seren, thanks for the Xmas invitation! Just checked the calendar and found that it's hb's shift day, so I can't go, cos won't be able to bring both kiddos on my own.. Thot I finally can meet up with u gals after sooooo long.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] do enjoys urselves ya.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi mirthy, massage and massage and warm towel. And pump it 30 min after latching.. got this tip from my ML. I had it really bad once too, but I rested more and pump it out regularly. Infants at such young age can't suck that efficiently so combine both methods to get it out. Hope you will feel better soon! Hang in there! =)

Sky, thanks for informing. There is always things to get for the kid [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Torayme, if you going can help me check if there are any promotion for safety gate? Thanks in advance

Halloween Toddler Bash updates!!

Details:

Halloween Party - "The Monster Bash" - on the 28th Oct 11 from 11am - 4pm.

We would like to extend our invitation to your Playgroup to be part of our annual blast.

Activities for the Day:-

The Monster Bash

(28th October 11, 11am - 4pm)

*Bouncy Castle

*Fancy Dress

*Spooky Dancing

*Game Stations

*Trick or Treat

*Mini Bazaar

*Face Painting

*Balloon Sculpting

*Best Dressed

And much much more...

As a goodwill to have you with us. We would be more than happy to offer you "The Playhouse" group rates: ---> PM me

*fees are per adult plus child and additional charge for accompanying child/adult applies

Pm if keen

Hi Mummies,

I'm planning to sign my 2 girls up for Julia Gabriel holiday programmes.

There is a 20% group discount if 4 or more children register at the same time. It can be a different programme and venue.

If anyone is interested too, please PM me so that we can all enjoy the group discount.

Information for the holiday programmes. http://www.juliagabriel.com/pdfviewermm1ab.html

Swallowing:

Why is it Dylan choke everytime he drinks water? He also still can't handle chunks of food. Everything is still pretty much mash and puree. Anything bigger, he cough and throw out...

Serendipity,

If its the mag mag cup, yes chocking was common for Caitlyn till 2plus. I can't understand why. I change to normal tumbler and she's fine. Ayden drinks from cup with straw, tumbler with straw. He dont like his mag mag... Think it's abit tiny on volume

Hey mummies, what matress are you letting your baby sleep in? I used the babysafe cot mattress, and now that she is bigger, i need to get a single size mattress. I read a lot about good mattress support for them and spring mattress is not yet suitable.

I managed to contact babysafe, and they are able to give me 15% disc if we get 3 pieces. Single size is $559....must add $40 delivery per address delivered thou'...so any mummy keen? once we get the number, i will try to neg for free delivery but for now, she was not keen to give.

1. cheapsale

Back