(2010/02) February 2010 mtb

dreydrey, bryest, lovie> Thkq [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Ya, its food poisoning.. super sian & noiw numb feel when I pump & throw away ...

now my gal on milk strike! wondering if its cos of starting cereals so dun wan drink le? or miss my bm? sigh..

spree again? hehhehe..

Todae closing on osh kosh & carters 20% off sale leh!!

chk it out if u any of u int [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4269874.html?1279849385

cloh> ya, was tinking abt same Qs leh.. juz email ask her le. Later c she got reply

but base on her post, & other spreeists got tk it that osh kosh oso have 20% discount like tat

cloh> juz received reply!

the spree she temp close, but still open todae

cos scared discount gonna close soon, dunno wat time todae

anyway try post order to her asap, if discount not applicable upon ordering, she will drop all orders. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

20% only for carters.

mummies, i went to T3 yesterday and went to chk out the price for happy puffs. It sells $7.90 after GST.. they hv GST rebate at the airport.. so each might cost around $7.40.

Cloh :

Issit ?? I jus refresh tat BP and there's someone posting to order leh...

Tis BP organizer dun accept PM.. must order frm the thread leh..

I'll try later...

cloh> oh.. nite time maybe too late le..

maybe u can try PM her ask her the latest time she accept lor, else u surf happily later beome no more..

wah RL sale % alot leh~~ hmmhmm..

mommies, sob sob.. i'm in pain...

sigh.. engorgement now..

sob sob...

any temp soln ar? i tried squeezing some drops out, but still dun ease my pain...

Yesterday i brought Kiefer to my fren's son's full mth celebration and shortly after arriving, he keeps on crying! Heiz.. He was then passed from one person to another and i think tat's what pissing him off huh? I then stop the passing game and he manage to stop crying for a moment. Then, i try the passing game again and this time round, he wouldn't stop crying.

Think tat he was hungry, i feed him some milk but he only drink 90ml and stopped. No matter what i do, he juz refuse to stop crying until my hb gave up and we set off for home! Hb told Kiefer that we are leaving and he stop immediately!!!

Lovie :

Maybe Kiefer is overwhelmed by the crowd.. esp the function is in an enclosed room..

Previously when we brought Jolie to a fren's girl 1st BD party chalet, she also very cranky.. She can't stay inside the chalet for long..We din even pass her to anyone.. and she keeps fussing..

We must constantly carry her and walk ard the surrondings of the chalet..

One thing my hubby is very particular abt is we usually dun pass Jolie to other ppl (unless close family members), especially in parties / gatherings.. cos we never knoe if there's germs / bacterias / HFMS etc..on other ppl..

Of course we also have, but children are usually more sensitive.. And keeping them in a crowded enclosed place will expose them of more bacterias etc...

Bbin, I offered to organise but I think the additional 10% discount is more attractive. So do you mommies want to join the spree since they are offering more discount?

cloh> I juz spent $ again. tiz time till she 18mth old ;P

christine> temp soln? Can try again next pump abt 2-3hrs later, den before pump massage longer make sure till drip, den pump. Else need to latch or hot bath or hot towel/compress. But personally find 1st mode works better [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Angel: sama sama here... I just spent on customized pacifier clip n wall decals last week now clothing again....but the sales are too attractive wasn't it?!?!

Whoofy: means if order n payment sent by tonight still acceptable?

Whoofy

I also think tat's the case!

And to think, i gotta keep on find excuses on why is he constantly crying, "he's teething" etc..

I wanted to say coz he's getting alot of unwanted attention! Hahahahahah

I didnt't leave him inside the chalet for long but walk ard.

But who knows, he still doesn't like it!

Worse, his frens when saw us, wanted to carry him and hurry me to have my dinner!

Though i appreciate someone carrying him for me but once u noe tat the child doesn't like, u won't keep on insisting of offering to carry, right? Heiz..

I dun like to pass him from 1 person to another but when u go to parties, it's hard to reject ppl lor.

They will think tat u are propective of ur child and why, is he a gem, cannot carry? Wahahahaha

The note abt germs is coorect lor.

I didnt't even think abt it!

I guess, i muz be more wary in the future lor.

But future is coming in 2 weeks time when my SIL is having a full mth celebration for her son!

This time round, it will be mostly relatives and my poor boy gotta suffer again!!!!

Lovie, you, your hubby & Kiefer yah? Yes I've indicated 2 pax next to your name - for food. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Whoofy: Are you ordering the RL spree?

Sigh... I still cant post anything there...

I will give it a miss then... anyway only shortlisted one item...coz only can but those on 25% discount...

Cloh> yeah~ got 1set of 3pcs clothing for usd10+ leh.. Attracted me likes magnet lor! Hahaha

Jmi> oh ya I got ur email on the aug gathering so how how much to pay u or Diane ah? Or wait till??

Oh ya I got a Qs..: if u feed LO cereals plus some milk in bottle let say 3oz.. Ard dinner time 7-8pm like tat n set her to sleep liao, Do u still wake her up abt 3 hrs later n feed milk?

Lovie :

Of anyone say we r over protecting our baby like a gem, I will definitely reply "OF COURSE !" Heeheeee ... Well u can say I stuck up or 'ti ki' lah.. But which parent dun treat their child as a gem ??! And most importantly.. If baby reali fall sick or got startled and can't sleep well at nite, who suffers ??? Not them wor.. It's US ! So we hav all the reasons to protect our child now, especially so when they so fragile as baby now..

Rite ???? Hahahahahahaa

Cloh :

Yes, I shld be getting some items frm the RL spree.. Hav yet to post my orders though cos rather busy at office today. Maybe tomolo I will do so... Hope can still make it before it close.

U wan me to incld ur item in my list ??

Angel :

If Jolie had her cereals + milk at abt 7-8pm, usually I dun wake her up for milk unless she fuss for it.. Which usually she don't as once she KO, it's till morning ..

I am also concern tat she will be hungry, so will at times give her 1 more feeding (milk only) at abt 10pm+ if she's still not sleeping by then...

Angel: You means RL or Carter?

I just placed my Carter order via email coz cant post in the thread dont know why... hopefully she will accept my order ..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] The price there is much cheaper compared to Singapore retail...

Whoofy

Wahahahahha.. Yesh! U're right manz!

Of those who likes to say nonsense, i have nth but can't-be-bothered wif them!

I will adopt ur attitude and hopefully, Kiefer won't be so cranky and KEEPS ON CRYING!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Whoofy: I totally agree... sometimes ppl ard us just want to get our LO to entertain them and if LO cry then they will just pass the baby back to us... and we are the one suffer.

Cloh :

Ok noted.. Will keep u posted if I manage to post my orders

tomolo...

And yes yes yes ... Some ppl jus wanna play wif babies but not look after if things crop up.. I guess only frens whom alrdy are parents may understand better... Heeheee

Cloh> it's the Carter by Burberry organizer. Hmm.. Still haven c her consolidated orders. Wonder if my orders were still on? Hmm... Yesh tatz y I'm attracted like magnet!! Wahaha..

Woofy> oic but yest I try again wake her up ard 11pm she drank only 3.5oz den 3 am wake up..?!?! Den only drink 2.5 oz.. Sigh.. Tiz daes like erratic feeding.. So really wonder need to wake her feed her or not..? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Angel :

Maybe u try to feed her more during the evening feed (ie. before the 11pm slot)..

Otherwise try to increase each feed by 10ml..

For me, am quite lucky tat Jolie dun wake up in the middle of the nite for milk.. Last time yes, but as we increase her milk, and also the intro of pacifer during sleep.. she no longer wakes up in the middle of the nite since 8-9wks old ..

U wanna try jus giving ur girl the pacifier if she wakes up in the wee hrs ???

Whoofy: many thanks! You wanna provide me yr bank a/c no. so I can trf the $ to you?

Angel: I ordered last nite the Carter items but too bad she rejected my order. Did yrs get thru?

Cloh :

My POSB Savings A/C : 115-11994-0

Price in USD $ 24.99

After less : $24.99 x 0.75 x 0.85 x 1.46 = SGD 23.25

No hurry to transfer..

Bbin :

I also not sure when the RL spree ending.. the organizer will place the orders by batch once it hits US$200..

So I jus ordered mine, guess the organizer still waiting for some orders to consolidate to meet the US$200 so tat it's free domestic shipping in USA bah..

Back