(2010/02) February 2010 mtb

ivy......good for your that yr supply can meet the demand.....I have been taking the fenugreek, 9 capsules....i will just express what even i can, & give what i can. I hope that can i give at least 4 feeds during the day & latching during the night time. Hope that i can last as long as possible, the best is beyond 6 mths.

happinesss.....yr gal is very fast.....must be very cute when she did that............. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Bbin :

I did.. tats why they reply me got 10% discount, but only for outdoor package... so I wrote back and ask again if can extend to indoor.. heehee

Bbin :

http://c-studio.spaces.live.com

The person incharged have replied..

For C&T Studio Package A :

Package A: Studio @ S$159 / Ourdoor @ S$168 ( No Album )

- 1 hr photo studio/outdoor shooting; 3 sets cloths; return all photo burn in one CD; 5 selected photo print out 4R size with touchup.

* Package incld both parents + 1child only.

* Surcharge of $20 per additional child.

* 3 sets of clothings can be frm own or choose from their wardrobe.

* For outdoor, 3 sets of clothings frm our own only.

* No further discount if signing up for studio package.

* 10% discount if refer 2 or more fren for outdoor package only. After less will be $151.00

Good afternoon, ladies..

My baby now sleeping.. Hiaz, my gal nowadays very cranky, i really scared the day on the jabs.. :/

Whoofy: Since quite a number of mummies interested, why not negotiate with Sean Lau package with more mummies sign up?

apple :

I not sure total how many mommies interested leh.. lost count liaoz..

Also, I wld like to confirm one asap as I plan to hav the photoshoot in 5th June if possible..

It's a wedding anni cum father's day gift for my hubby ...

christine--> why not u bring yr gal to PD? PD are better on all this test......and u can try it at home..alwasy call her and see if she can responce...if can, then sure ok 1. dont worry

mummies: did your gynae gave u a MC for yr maternity leave?

yvonne: hmmm.. hb and i ve yet to discuss on this coz i just came back with my ger... hopefully she's just plain lazy to react.. sigh

Gd Day Mummies

have the following to let go off

MUSTELA Physiobebe-No rinse Cleaning Fluid (50ml), comes with a Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream (10ml)- letting go at $15/- (include postage)

& Medela Purelan 100 (used once)- (39.3ml)-smoothes sensitive or dry nipples, dry bb skin & dry skin-bought at metro at $19.30, letting go at $18/- (include postage)

Pls PM if interested, once again, apologise to disturb, tks n nice day

Christine :

U can always call back yr gynae to request.

But I dun think it's for maternity leave leh.. at most it's only MC for the days u stay in hospital.

For me, my coy only needs my girl's birth cert..

whoofy : the mc given by the gynae should also include the ML... at least for mine la... My mc states the day I'm admitted,the day i deliver n the number of days i m on ML...

Whoofy : i m interested in the photography... dun forget me... i trust yr taste... just let me knw which one u finalise ok... i will try to see if i can go into the website when i m bk home tonite...

Think I better keep a record....

Mommies Interested in the photography package, pls drop ur name here and indicate ur preference of studio/outdoor/anything....

1. whoofy - studio

Mommies Interested in the photography package, pls drop ur name here and indicate ur preference of studio/outdoor/anything....

1. whoofy - studio

2. happinessbliss - studio

3. bbin2010 - studio, take only when bb turns 1yr old

Christine: Oh, i got one slip, i forget who given liao, dunnoe is nurse or my gynae during my stay in hosiptal. U know la, after give birth, blur liao..

1. whoofy - studio

4. Calystamelody - studio. take also when bb 1 yr old

Ivy : my chiller is super cold one..the type that is for storing meat and keeping it fresh without freezing... I read online that for 0 - 4 degree, you can store for 5 - 8 days... so to play safe.. i store up to 5 days... I agree with you.. dexmilk bank takes up lots of space... sigh...

1. whoofy - studio

5. Keicerash - studio

Mommies Interested in the photography package, pls drop ur name here and indicate ur preference of studio/outdoor/anything.... thks

1. whoofy - studio

5. Keicerash - studio

6. Christine - studio

1. whoofy - studio

5. Keicerash - studio

6. Christine - studio

7. freesia - studio. Take only when bb turns either 6 mth or 1 year old.

Fyi, the other time when i visited the sean lau stall at the expo fair, they told me it is better to take bb photos during these milestones: 1 mth, 6 mths and 1 year old. Coz if you take now, they are too big for those newborn pics, and neither can they sit to take photos. A bit neither here nor there...

I remember that time March mummy able to negiotate with 10 person sign up with below offer:

10 babies sign up @ $218 ($30 off Classic Baby Package)

Classic Baby Package www.seanlau.com

02 Hours Session for your baby with Sean Lau

05 Pictures of 5" x 7" (High Resolution) - Both hard and soft copy will be provided

01 Reprint on 8" x 12" with Framing (Table Top) - Out of the 05 5" x 7" photos, 1 will be enlarged to 8" x 12"

DVD of selected images in High Resolution - (5 photos)

*Additional Pax can join in the session for $25/ Pax instead of $35.

If both parents join in for a family portrait, will throw in an additional picture worth $30.

kath : my gal fast ar??? i also dun knw lei... but tired lor taking care of her... especially when she keep pushing herself forward... somemore turn change direction...

christine : i dun knw if she's learning to crawl... but she dun stay in a position for long... she will lift up her butt n use her legs to push herself forward....

hi mummies!

1. whoofy - studio

5. Keicerash - studio

6. Christine - studio

8. Minime - studio

Whoofy: I am interested too!!

Have mummies view Tomato's profile b4? I think their style quite nice too!!

1. whoofy - studio

5. Keicerash - studio

6. Christine - studio

7. Cloh - studio & outdoor. Take only when bb turns 6 mth old.

minime : u so fast start prep liao ar... haha... i was just telling bbin this afternoon, dun knw if i will hv the patient to puree anot...maybe will end up feeding porridge... haha

Resend

1. whoofy - studio

5. Keicerash - studio

6. Christine - studio

8. Minime - studio

9. Cloh - studio & outdoor. Take only when bb turns 6 mth old.

Mini, I'm a kitchen gadgets person too! So much things in my kitchen that I've no storage space anymore and I've not even started on baby's utensils yet!

1. whoofy - studio 

5. Keicerash - studio 

6. Christine - studio 

8. Minime - studio 

9. Cloh - studio & outdoor. Take only when bb turns 6 mth old

10. bryest - studio

Wah.. Photography.. Oh dear war haf I missed? Studio pkg how much? Details ? Aiyaya..

Ivy> I dun mind meet u at amk hub or mrt? 10bucks ah? U still got my Hp no.? SMS me ur timing I c if ok tiz wk meet up can? Before I return work next mon! Sigh.. Sianz again :p

Oh I found the details.. Hmm no mummies interested in c&t studio ? cos abit int in tat as can tk back all soft copies.. (woofy.. Is it ok to ask them if they burn all photos taken in 1 cd, how much resolution is per picture? Thkq ... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] )Most choosing studio is it studio loft?

Mummies,

just wanna hear your opinion whether you will rather go hm on the dot from office or don't mind staying later by 1hr and get a higher salary?

Bryest, I'm no longer interested in promotion and what not. So long pay is decent, they pay me and I get to go home on the dot to be with Jared, I'm satisfied.

Bryest.. Wah.. A realli tough qs leh.. Got good job offer? Tot u returning work soon tiz daes liao?

How much higher is higher? If 15-20% more n got good helper at home tat I trust.. Y not juz 1more extra hour? But hopefully the travel distance not too far oso la.. ;)

Back