(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs

Roger, on behalf of Jenny, I m helping to update that she can't make it for her shoot on this Sunday at 12pm. Her son got high fever n got admitted to kk last night.
 


May, ya lor! I tot she will b more cranky cos unfamiliar environment. Bt she slp better leh. =_=' I see if she still slp better tonight. Hehe.
Btw, is LASIK painful or uncomfortable? I oso wana go n do leh..
 
Ainsley, I have done lasik before...won't say is painful...but i think it will be better to do it only when u manage to be able to find someone to tend to yr bb after post op.
 
dear mummies, just to share another yoghurt that I bought for my girl and she enjoyed v much. the brand is from Rafffertysgarden (www.raffertysgarden.com) and made in australia. Have a few flavour and I bgt the apple & raspberry with yoghurt. It cost about $2.50 05 $2.70 per pouch. Nice and convenient to bring around.
 
thanks may!

can anyone from the reserve list drop me a message if you want to take up jenny's slot from 12pm to 1pm this sunday?
happy.gif
 
My gynae is Yvonne soong.
happy.gif


LASIK-yup bf cannot do. I did my after I stop bf my no1. Did op at 10am, went home to sleep when wake up-viola! I am ready to mambo! Haha Only uncomfy for few hrs. But diff pple hv diff reactions.

Raffery garden food is nice!! I bought for no1 last time and he loves it
 
Expose to many food- tat's my intention too. But hor now baby seems to like all the sweet sweet fruits purée tat he rejects non sweet food! How?

I gave him carrot porridge... Reject
I gave him apple porridge-slurp up half bowl!
 
Einnoc: my bb has swallowed the kiwi seeds.
May : I think we had the same dr for the LASIK, dr lee hung meng right? He was formally from tan tock seng hospital and moved to gleneagles in early 2008, did mine in Jan 2008 when he was still at ttsh, and went for outpAtient at gleneagles. Got recommended thru my colleague who is his classmates, and almost 30 people from my office went to him since. Had no side effect after the ops which lasted abt 5mins, my degree was 700plus each eye and with 300plus estic and thin cornear. I paid 4.5k+ in all.
 
Mtdt, your baby got sweet tooth like me! My mom said she add milo powder to my milk after I turned one year old. The bad thing is until today, I dun dare to drink vanilla milk.

Ains, it was uncomfy for a few hours but they gave a very strong sedative which will make u sleep that few hrs away. Non invasive surgeries will heal faster but duno breastfeeding can do anot. I know during pregnancy cfm cannot cos degree may change.

Annie, what flavours are nice? How big is one serving?
 
Canopy, same doctor! Genesis also went to him. No lah.. He left ttsh even earlier than 2008.. Cos when I went to him in 07, my friend who went to him earlier said he joined parkway for v v long.. He had a very long list of referrals. His rates r considered quite reasonable for someone of his calibre. There is another famous LASIK surgeon n my gf did for 7k. Gulps
 
Bf cannot do LASIK?

Canopy: ur degree so high????? Wah... Mine only 250 lei... Can do a not? Or waste $$ to do?? Heehee ...
 
Roger : i can take MTDT's 5pm slot, cos scare bb will be due for feed ard 6-7pm, can i take her slot, if so, my 6pm slot is free.

29th august 2010
12pm - MTDT ([email protected]) - time confirmed
1pm - shryn ([email protected]) - time confirmed
2pm - Luwen ([email protected])
3pm - snowpear ([email protected]) - time confirmed
4pm - WT ([email protected]) - time confirmed
5pm - canopy - ([email protected]) - time confirmed
6pm -

5th sept 2010.
11am - may (timing confirmed) [email protected]
12pm - ainsley (timing confirmed) - [email protected]
1pm - sandy (timing confirmed) - [email protected]
2pm - calamari (timing confirmed) - [email protected]
3pm - ivy ([email protected])
4pm - janiz - time confirmed [email protected]
5pm - manunited -time ok [email protected]
6pm - shokel(timing cfmed) [email protected]

Those interested but no more slot
MiuMiu
Genesis
Yuki
mstan8888 ([email protected])
firipy ([email protected])
Dreamz always ([email protected])
Pea (jydemummy) ([email protected])
Lynnlim00 ([email protected])
 
May : sorry, got it mixed up, i did mine in Jan 2007. Dr Lee moved to Gleneagles right after my ops cos he told me mine was the last ops he had in TTSH. I do agree that he is good and very ensuring and we talked a lot as he knew my colleague; and i recommended a few of my friends to him after my ops as well.

Shokel : yup, i was having difficulties driving at nite back then, 250 might be a bit too low for that.
 
Shokel, 250a bit not so worth it to do.. But then again for convenience.. Besides it's not like u want to worsen your eyesight just to make it worthwhile to do lasik.
 
yup i know.. heehee, i dunno what to pack there.. what time u coming? im leaving for my colleague's first month celebration in a while..
 
i oso dunno what to pack, thought of wearing shirt for bb, and dress for myself but hubby thinks too formal, he says want it casual. So might be in berms. Anyway, bb is the centre of attraction not us. But we will take our 1st official family pic together. I will be @ flower road to celebrate my niece's 1yr old birthday from 12noon onwards, will go to roger's studio ard 4.45pm since it is so near; then back to flower road again.

Am going to suntec with bb ard 5pm after he wakes up for his milk ard 4pm, hubby is there @ the suntec dance.
 
Calamari and May, the yoghurt serving is 90gm and it can serve 1-2 serving bah. My gal like it and she finish one whole pouch. once open u can store the rest in the fridge but must be consumed within 48hrs. got 3-4 different flavours but I only tried one which is the raspberry with something (can't rem). I actually want to taste for myself too but my ah lao feed my bb when i am still sleeping...so dun know how it taste....

and when my girl poo in the noon, she poo very smoothly....so i think yoghurt helps. only few ntuc carries them and I dun see them at cold storage or anywhere else. I bgt from the ntuc at city square mall and my outlet here also dun sell.
 
dear mummies...ytd there was a post on the happy melt yoghurt bites and the organice puff. I know where u can get in spore. u can buy from taste original at either harbourfront level 3 or at west coast area (same store). but the stock is now unavailable at the west coast outlet cos the boss told me he shelve all the stock at harbourfront for this pdt. anyway the yoghurt bite is not bad and I bgt 2 pkts (each is $8.40) and left 1 packet. As for the organice puff, i dun find it real must buy item cos i think pigeon or nestle has similiar kind of biscuits just that they are not organic. The organic puff is $8 and still available at harbourfront.
 
Lasik-my degree is 400 and asti is 200.
Anyway ya.. As long as needs to wear glasses/contact-i find it worthwhile to do! Hehe

Roger-oh so I am the 1st family huh! Kan cheong liao... Shryn and luwen-come eariler ok!!!
 
Annie, u can gt happymelts in a lot of organic stores. I gt a few pkts fr brown rice paradise in tanglin.. Organi puf can gt fr vitakids oso...
 
The happy melts via spree is much cheaper then...less than $5 compared to shops ($8.40 based on post above). I just ordered to try
happy.gif
 
well, i agree spree can be cheaper but again is the waiting time and if u read the spree, the organiser also mentioned they can't promise the expiry date of the products and some people who bought them noticed the expiry date is in next 3-4mths period. As for buying from shop, of course can be more expensive with rental and manpower cost. I prefer to choose and buy food products personally.

Dreamz always...the raffertysgarden yoghurt is available at ntuc city square mall. I can't find it in other ntuc stores.

Thanks Ainsley, I guess the happymelts should be available in those organic stores just that I saw in the much earlier posts there are some mummies asking...so I just kpo .... to reply.
 
hello all, i very busy today hehe, went to bring baby try this therapy, very chim name, hopefully improve her immunity.

For the bladeless fan, i think mine is the 10inch one, smaller one, selling at $329 i think. HOw it works, its air is a tube like smooth flow of wind, not like our fan, the air is chop up, i will scan the brochure on monday show u all. Basically to prevent baby from sticking hands or thinks into fan, if u want to get those low fan for baby on the floor. Cos the fan is table top fan, or floor fan.
 
hi all. the 3pm slot is available tomorrow as snowpear is unable to make it for the shoot. kindly let me know if you are interested.
 
Canopy,
U had problem driving at night after LASIK.
Can tell me more about it?
U still haf problems now?

Roger,
I might be keen.
Where is the shoot ar?
I need to ask my hubby
 
Ainsley n mtdt- tks for informing mi abt the slot.. Tmr mi can't make it cuz mil wannA treat dinner so can't take the 6pm slot.. All mummies.. Enjoy the shoot!!
 
Annie: where in west coast? Cos I stay in west coast! Hahaha

dreamz: my baby had red spots around his lips after consuming baby yoplait. But spots disappeared after 1 hour
 
Cos if nobody take, i maybe can go as mine is next week last slot, I can give up my slot to other mummies or let Roger go home early ... Haha
 
shokel: so far no one has responded. if u want u can take the 3pm or swap with weiting for the 4pm. then i can finish work early. yay! :D
 


Back
Top