shokel
Active Member
Wah, jus went stc n ms , so tired!! Oh, nice blog! Tks! Shall update tomorrow!
Ivy: jus Now I went carrefour n saw four seasons organic corner, did u mention u got the brown rice there? Cos I only see they sell Thai rice... Oh , they sell quite a fair bit of organix brand n also Bellamy brand which my boy likes! Tomorrow I'm gg to let him try egg yolk a bit n also NGOr her fish porridge... My mum say no need add Ginger lei... U all got add?
Roger: who bio abbey also?? Wahaha...
Ivy: jus Now I went carrefour n saw four seasons organic corner, did u mention u got the brown rice there? Cos I only see they sell Thai rice... Oh , they sell quite a fair bit of organix brand n also Bellamy brand which my boy likes! Tomorrow I'm gg to let him try egg yolk a bit n also NGOr her fish porridge... My mum say no need add Ginger lei... U all got add?
Roger: who bio abbey also?? Wahaha...