Pasir ris milk lobang.
I dunno the exact address. But can describe to u. It's at "west plaza" in pasir ris. (Beside whitewater condo)
There are 2 medical halls tat sells baby pdt.
1) Jin Tai Tang
It's beside SKP shop. It's The 1st shop along tat row.
2) Dunno name but it's opp of Jin Tai Tang... But near to the last few shop (nearer to foodcourt)
Typically I get fron Jin Tai Tang.. But some pple wld compare then get watever cheaper from the 2 shops.
Hope I dun confuse u gals further! Haha
I dunno the exact address. But can describe to u. It's at "west plaza" in pasir ris. (Beside whitewater condo)
There are 2 medical halls tat sells baby pdt.
1) Jin Tai Tang
It's beside SKP shop. It's The 1st shop along tat row.
2) Dunno name but it's opp of Jin Tai Tang... But near to the last few shop (nearer to foodcourt)
Typically I get fron Jin Tai Tang.. But some pple wld compare then get watever cheaper from the 2 shops.
Hope I dun confuse u gals further! Haha