(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs

u make fm first and mix together with bm (not put fm powder into bm). tats wat i did for #1. coz he tbf for 8 mths before i upgraded him to fm and he rejects fm totally. so wat i did was to add in mixed fm with bm then feed him. but it was really tough coz he ultra sensitive to taste and rejects bm+5%fm. so i juz kept on trying till he ok wif 5% then slowly add on % of fm and reduce % of bm.
 


strawberries... sure..sure.. feel free..

angkuku..lolx... bobian.. my supplier keeps sending stuff for girl nia.. to me ... and I find them nice.. will upload here lor.. ya.. boy's stuff really very limited... but I have cap for boy's la.. see whether anybody keen.. bo.. : )

Sorry ah.. all the Prince.. Auntie Sandy.. still looking out nice stuff for you.. *wink*

Ya.. one of the days.. I also suddenly call my hb 'daddy.. or sometimes pa pa... your son is calling you' hahahah...
 
No problem.. pauline.. but I think yours not all in yet..cos if all in.. I would have send them out le..

But will advise how many sets are here liao hor..
 
mushloom : but 1 scope of fm will make 60ml of fm, how to split ? The most is 1/2 scope for 30ml fm. I scared that if later make 30ml fm then mix with bm (said 60ml) then she dun finish all in 1 go, wasted my bm leh as heard fm must consume within 1 hr if not need to thrown away.
 
sandy, can send me the pics for boy's cap? i can consider.. now he botak so i definitely give him cap to wear when he goes out..

angkuku, sure.. you lemme know soon k? cos there's another mummy keen at the moment to get all 3 tins.. i actually got 6 tins at S$38 from a mummy, but then now found out that my boy not very suitable for enfalac already... i used to get from a supplier, Heidi at S$38.40 with delivery somemore..
 
wei ting,
in that case, pls release yr stuff to the oth mummy. mine is still subjective, so I don't want to hold u up. I am very absent-minded one, later I might just forget to ask my wife.

I think NTUC selling at $40+ (or was it $39+). I'll have to check again. Heidi sounds like a good buy leh. Can you PM me their contacts? Thanks.
happy.gif
 
Btw, anyone tried Ella's Kitchen Organic Baby Food ?
Currently having sale for Ella's Kitchen Organic Baby Food at www.diapers.com. Anyone keen ?

Ella's Kitchen Organic Baby Food Stage 1 - Peaches & Bananas - 7 pack – US$10.50
http://www.diapers.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?productId=25416

Also, anyone keen to get BPA-free bottles fr www.diapers.com ?
Attached are the links. PM me if keen ?

(A) Nuk Fashion Tints Plastic Nurser - 5 oz - 3 pack – US$3.49
http://www.diapers.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?productId=25666

(B) Nuk Fashion Tints Plastic Nurser - 9 oz - 3 pack – US$3.49
http://www.diapers.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?productId=25663

(C) Gerber Clear View Plastic Nurser - 5oz - 3pack – US$3.99
http://www.diapers.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?productId=5908

(D) Nuk Clear View Plastic Nurser - 9 oz - 3 pack – US$4.52
http://www.diapers.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?productId=25671
 
weiting.. you have my link..? If not, I send to you...

Mummies.. ya was about to ask.. those who confirmed the headband.. pls proceed with payment hor.. so that I can confirm your order..

gam sia..
 
Ainsley no other food leh....hmm....mayb too much foremilk ah... Okie noted thks!

Another question, my boy still poo almost after every feed leh....is there any need to b concern abt this ah??
By right, nw the digestive system quite develop Liao right dun always poo one is it....

Got answers??
 
Ang ku ku....depends on couple preference lor....we dun wan call each other daddy and mummy...dats for bb to call ma!! And like not so romantic la...but some couples like it and feel feels closer dat way..so depends on individual ba...
 
Genesis, I dun think it's of any concern bah. Every bb is diff. I read tat for bf babies poo, judge by the texture n nt frequency. He's happily feeding, playing, sleeping then shd b ok. =)
 
GG, ya, that's true also.

ok guys, I've got my buckle thing fixed. it is now working properly.

I made a mistake earlier by fixing the strap to the buckle and then try to go through the holes.

Instead of that, separate the buckle and strap (in fact that is what the package came as it was), then bend the strap so that it can go through the hole on the cushion.

Below are the pics to illustrate this.

bending the strap to fit the hole:
3913976.jpg


this is the before pic, where in I made the mistake of fixing the buckle to the strap first.
3913977.jpg


completed replacement:
3913978.jpg


the earlier pictures are here:
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2052338/3912142.html#POST11008950
 
Mummies, I jus gt to knw tat funnel seed r spices tat used for cooking.... Fenugreek I hvnt ask her thou. my mum Saw the sacred tea n told me abt it n told me giant sell v cheap. Faint~
 
Any mummies tried the Eu Yan Sang Brown Rice w Si Shen?? Good or not? Baby like? Any difference from those sold at ormal medicinal shops? Thanks!
 
Jaclee, i dun mind trying organix brown rice cereal, calamari use that right? at least got 1 mother try that brand before.
 
Hi, Sandy, it's ok. I got 1 set of Gap long sleeve PJ at home so will let her wear that then.
happy.gif


GG, my no. 1 tried EYS brown rice with si shen before. Ok lar, she likes it but I don't like it cos need to cook. Very 'leh chey' compared to those cereals where you just need to add hot water. Lazy mummy. :p
 
luwen: my boy drinkin nan ha 1 too... my PD say intro stage 2 fm after 7mths, 6mths start cereal and cont with stage 1 FM still ... me on tbf daytime, then last feed night fm, bb normally wil slp thru till mornin... earliest wake up 5+, latest is 9+am....

jaclee: i also gt order HB cereal from oversea spree lei... ive PM her, but she nvr reply cos i cant post on her thread... wher's ur collection plc? cos i stay hougang, her collection is sengkang nearest to me... she order from eviatamin or somethin like tt? each tin is less than $8... stil got puff and meltz.. u gg to order those too?

pauline: ur mother more mmilk liquid sold?

today i went town, saw the avent monitor tt genesis is using sellin at $149, sale i think... i dint buy.. i was thinkin of gettin a monitior tt has a lcd screen? anyone usin somethin similar?

btw, anyone gt brand new stage 1 silicone nuk pacifier? my hubby drop one into the kitchen floor the drainage hole... so er sin.. ask him throw away!

abt the bellamy organnic cereal, any1 tried before
 
anyone going to hold a spree for medela accessories? I need to buy breastshields again!

The lousy softfit shields is yellow n peeling again! haiz!
 
Shokel, got a few queries for the capsules but no confirmation so far. Priority will be given to those who r buying both n self collection at my place cos I'm sahm, seldom get to go out. U interested in tincture only?
 
pauline paiseh can give me ur account no to tt for the pills pls? i will opt for postage.. no hurry on it... was sick ydae, fever haiz



arisz maybe can try overseas spree... they have bps going on... get personal fit this time ah... im using personalfit gave up on my softfit


ainsley.. really ah.. can ur mum identify e ingredients then we can buy ourselves heee
 
mstan no... i mean i make 60ml but use proportion to the bm so for example bb drinks 100ml, i will add 5-10ml fm to 95ml bm for a start. the rest of fm if nt used then u pour away or u can drink it too. lol my mom don wanna waste so she will drink the rest
 
Anyone tried happybellies or bellamy brand baby food?
Good? Reviews please.

Jac, where are your collection points ar?
 
Pauline, thanks thanks!! Ok....me lazy mum too...heheh...got bb got hardworking grannies though
happy.gif
Maybe will try then..

Mushloom, today got small advert in newspaper on bb expo sale..got brands like latido, avent, pigeon, briht starts, chicco, mclaren, safety 1st....

Promo items like Chicco Polly High Chair at $239 (UP $399), Safety First all in one convertible car seat (up to 36kg)+ Sack n Seat Portable Baby Seat + Gold Bug 2 in 1 harness at $199 (UP $478), Maclaren Quest Sport $199 (UP $398)...but most things we will have by now already la...for me like nothing much to buy..

Think more things to buy for mothers to be. Sale from 30 Apr to 2 May, Expo Hall 4A.
 
Y??!! Waking up every 1-2 hrly? Cnt b hungry so often rht? Aiyo.. Faint~

Roxy, u know those 5香spice in a pkt one? It's one of those lor! The small seeds. I saw this funnel seed on cook book oso. Nw I feel so funny, drinking 'spice water'. Lol
 
Hey Aries, my breast shields also turned yellow n peeling too! I feel so unsafe for baby... Pray nothing happen..
I also wanna buy shields.. Erhm...but I dunno where to get leh...
What's the shield that came with the freestyle pump? Is it personal or soft fit?? I'm confused =p
where u got yours, roxy?

Oh Ainsley try to rest in the day lor. We understand your frustration... Hang in there... Nn loves you!

Gg to work now. Jia you Jia you mummies.
 
Last nite my baby also wake up 2-3 times. But hor when I latch him, I can his tummy growling leh! So must be hungry.... Daytime he is drinking 150ml per 3hrs.

So I think not correct to say baby at tis age is not hungry at nite.
 



Back
Top