(2009/12) December 2009 MTBs

sarah.. no problem.. just let me know what you need.. and I will pack and send all together..

For the rest of the mummies.. TP, Kimo Sets.. are packed le.. and ready to be out tml..

Do let me know once you have received hor..

Thank you for the support. ..
smile.gif


Hv a gd weekend
 


Sandy dun mind I tag here hor coz I goto "zzz" wif beng if nt he wakeup n cry...
Can mix the pjs? If can can I have 3 shorts n 2 long?
Short- smily crocodile, junior pirates, Yummy
Long- Orange giff n animal in plane
 
Hi Sandy,
have PM u! Thanks!

Yunnz...good deal! But hor last round I went wanted to mix L and XL they dun allow, so left w/o buying.
 
miumiu: hahahah...

GG: U can feed Baby Yoplait yogurt to baby. Can be found in Cold Storage and NTUC Finest

Ivy: U can try Childlife Multivitamin and Mineral syrup. Its available at GNC. But I buy online from iherb.com cos its much much much cheaper than GNC. Just 1 teaspoon daily for babies 6 months to 1 year old.
 
Morning- I concast last nite in middle of putting beng back zzz again....

Sandy ok later I transfer the $$ to u

Miumiu- errr did I see wrongly? I tot it urs leh... Sandy website have this "fan si " photo... I tot one of them it urs!!! Alamak sorry for the mistKen id!!

Gg- I found baby yoplait yogurt in cold storage... But think nt every cold storage haf wor... Parkway branch definitely do not have.. But I still monitoring ah beng... Is coughing consider as allergy?

Calamari- u fed ur bb wif yogurt right? U fed him the whole tub (small) or just few spoon huh?
 
Sarah: I fed him the whole small tub. But my boy is allergic to it. He had rashes around his mouth after eating it. But they disappeared after 1 hour.
 
Calamari- on
K thanks... Think I haf to monitor again later if the cough still persist...
Sian every time wakeup have to think wat to cook for beng n the tot of him rejecting my food again turn me off haiz... Y my mum cook he ok I cook he reject? Something wrong man

Mummies- beside teething is bb showing traturms like nt getting wat they want . . ?
 
morningz to all! i just brought my son to macs for brekkie and fed him pancakes. I think he looked very happy to be eating like 'adults'

how're your weekends?

yunzz, when does the promo end?

sarah, which yoghurt to use?
 
sarah, yes.. throwing tantrums is part of their growing up and attempts to assert themselves. I think it's crucial at this point to nurture them so that they don't become spoilt brats.
 
Calamari, Sarah, thanks! Will go check out! But normall yogurt is made from full cow's milk. Dunno if dat's the reason for allergy?

Anyone using ABC mats? Someone gave me a pack from Lucky Baby, but the smell like quite strong.
 
And oh yes, my boy also becoming a rascal..more and more di di siao siao. Will cry and protest like swing his arms when he not happy with things! Sometimes we torn between discipline or sayang him..
 
Hi mummies, I have 2 tins of 1.8kg similac for stage 2 (after 6mths), gently used only about 100g each tin to give away. I think not suitable for my baby. Anyone keen? self collect at Clementi area. Also, got a 400g Nestle Nan H.A Stage 2 not open yet to be given away. Hope someone is keen otherwise may have to throw away if no one is keen. Thanks
 
May- I bought yo plait baby yogurt the plain one. But how to. Nuture them? It like suddenly everything cannot n everything is a NO he must feel we suddenly turn so bad towards him! How?

Gg- I have this abc mat but I never used it... The plastic smell so strong!!! I soak in water but 2 week still so pungent!!
 
Haiz I Ned help.. Any recommendation for part time auntie to help me clean the house? I'm tired of nagging n do hsework myself... I do not have qualify time wif my beng!!!!
 
Sarah, ya lor...I open to air it see if gets better...

Ya, nowadays getting more siong, with our bbs more and more active, and constantly need to jaga and crawl around with them..plus prepare their semi solid meals and wash their bottles, wash clothes, wash toys, really very tiring man..
 
annie, i'm interested in the 2 tins of similac stage 2.. but most likely can collect from u on wkends.. ok with u?

btw, wat happen to ur bb? how come u noe not suitable for similac?
 
calamari, i have a multi vits but my pd say actually no pt giving, the milk by right enuff. But i do have another fren say drink enfapro seems to have more phlegm, i dunno to believe or not leh...

Today make brocolli persimmons puree... tired. Oh pork porridge well received, thank god. BTW FYI for those who wanna buy pork for porridge but lazy to go market, ntuc aunty say bah tau is pork loin and my gf say muscle meat also very sweet for porridge.
 
May,
I Duno when the pampers promo end leh.
How did u feed Zachary wif pancakes? Give him tiny pieces?

I fed baby golden kiwi and bluberry today. He seems to love them!
Anyone tried giving bb small pieces of food already? Without blending or mashing them?
 
Ivy, I also using enfapro...my boy sometimes also have phlegm but not sure if it is due to the milk. Wow, u start pork liao? Do u let bb eat the meat or just for taste for porridge??
 
Went to kindermusik w lamb this noon! More like exercise class for parents. Hahaa.. Eh ivy how come yuyu never go? Clio soo cute de lo.

My pd says can gif chicken liver for iron boost. Piang eh steam only sure not nice rite? I should b trying pork soon. Organic meats only in frozen state ah mummies? Ivy ur persimmons organic or?

Sigh Reyes finally got his first haircut! His hair poking into his eyes so we tot go forum nearby see got kids hairstylist. Saw cala's recommendation on little red dot but the queue too long so we ended up at junior league. Hmpf. The aunty majiam chopping my boy's hair like that. If I had known I rather cut myself. Now he is an ah tut tut. =(
 
GG, i got blend the pork and feed her. She seems to like it. But i put with pumpkin. So for taste as well as to consume the meat cos today i din have time to cook the pork for long. But tml i will blend only half of the pork cos i slow cooker the porridge with the pork now, the nutrients & taste shld all go into the jook liao.
 
Ivy-good le.. Yuyu like pork jook!! Chubby dun like jook.. Fish or chicky!! Haven't try pork yet.. Cuz a bit gib up on meat for time being!!

Luwen- which junior league u went to?? Mi last week oso Brit chubby to vivo junior league foe haircut!! Oso auntie!!
 
miu, its becos yuyu dun liek fish jook, chicken is like she eat with frowning, thus my gf advice me to try pork and it works haha. U try.

Luwen!! NoOOOOooo! i like reyes hair!!!! Yuyu today fever suddenly leh, i dunno is it teething cause it so im observing her.. stay home 4 days cos IFC close and still fall sick... dunno its me bring back germs or terence bring back germs from camp...

BTW my persimmons not organic, i cannot find organic persimmons yet leh. Non-organic already more than $1 each, so organic shld be super ex. I dun prefer to give organs leh, it has too much iron and may risk to have bad stuff too. Normal meat like pork should have enuff iron.
 
Miu I ended up at forum so went forum de lo.. Won't go back liao!! I tot shorten his hair he'll look more like boy.. In the end I step out only ppl ask me how old is SHE. =.=" lol
 
Morning Mummies/Daddies..

Luwen.... ya.. I like his hair too.. but good to cut short.. so that not so fine.. later..
happy.gif


Mummies.. most of your orders are out le.. except a few.. need further clarification.. will be out tml ya..

Pls let me know once you have received hor.. and <font color="ff0000">do send me photos once you have put on for your little ones</font>
smile.gif
 
everyday thinking of wat to cook for bb haha sian..
me today cook minced meat, fish n pumpkin... all throw inside slow cooker haha

mummies if u got wo bao (mypaper) read pg A6...
 
BabyJosh, I stay at Clementi area. When u convenient to collect the Nan HA2.

Cayenne, yes, I will keep the similac for u. My bb has been taking Dumex well and my hubby backside itchy went to change to similac and she doesn't seem to like it so well...so got to give it away. Pls send me an email at [email protected] and we communicate via email regarding collection. I am happy that they are takers.
 
Mummies, me sick ah....throat is hurting since friday.... Weekend also can't enjoy much sianz.... So scare tat I will pass the virus to my boy.... me sick bf still ok right?? Then have been takin MCs n my boss has been hinting me my productivity has dropped...n try not take so many MCs... Like I want fall sick like tat.... haizzz.... Stress man.....
 
i have booked my trip to phuket with hubby only !
so happi! looking forward to it!!
cannot wait to go lor! still got 1 more month!
 
Luwen : Bb Reyes is still as charming as b4. gd looking face goes well with any hairstyle. =)

Jo : Sounds yummy leh. =) I am also running out of ideas what to cook liao. My hubby bought Heinz Mum's receipe : Cheese Pasta i think, my bb simply loves it! He has finished the entire bottle within 15mins. =)

Luwen &amp; JustaLamb : how was the kindermusic class?

Good morning all mummies, damn sian and lazy today. Raining heavily @ Marina Area. Its a good time to sleep..... =p



Good morning all mummies.
 
canopy, agree.. feel like sleeping. these past nights din sleep well cos ryan was sick and kept waking up.. may bring him to tcm one of these days, his condition doesnt seem to improve much

genesis, take good care.. i dunno but i find that my immunity system damn low after giving birth.. even the flu jab which i took supposed to prevent flu doesnt help..
 

Weiting : i oso din sleep well, bb kiren has been having melting down for the past few nites, he has been crying non-stop @ nite, last friday was even worst, we only managed to sleep around 3am+, don't know whether it is 7th month.
 

Back
Top